Chapter 133 Don't Sew Your Crotch!

It wasn't until Xie Chengkun hugged her whole body that Ye Hua struggled belatedly.

"What are you doing? Let me down, if you do this again, I'm going to call someone, little leaf, little leaf, save me!"

Ye Hua fluttered in Xie Chengkun's arms like a chick, but Just couldn't escape Xie Chengkun's restraint, and in the end Xie Chengkun was annoyed by the noise, frowned, raised his big hand and slapped Ye Hua's small buttocks, and Ye Hua became completely honest and blushed Eye sockets, na na dare not make a sound.

Xiao Ye Zi hid behind the tent from the beginning to the end and did not say a word. He did not recognize this apprentice. It was a shame to the master. Anyway, in the military camp, he would not be really hurt. , and won't lose his virginity, why is it called so miserable? Just forget it from that bald monk!

Rolling her eyes, Xiao Ye Zi turned around stealthily, and then slipped away with oil on her feet, she had no sense of loyalty at all!

Ye Hua yelled for a long time, her voice became hoarse, and she didn't see Xiao Yezi showing her head. She was completely desperate. Ye Hua nestled in Xie Chengkun's arms, wrinkled her nose, pouted her mouth, and was abandoned by her mother pitifully. Like a child who was abused by his stepmother again, he didn't even dare to look at the fierce look on Xie Chengkun's face.

What is fierce? I'm not afraid of you, I stared at those two big eyes like copper bells, and knocked on the door directly. It can be used to ward off evil spirits!

Seeing that his daughter-in-law was finally being honest, Xie Chengkun breathed a sigh of relief, his expression eased, then he lowered his head and rubbed his dry lips fascinatedly against Ye Hua's soft hair on top of his head!

"Stop making trouble, dear, I will definitely love you in the future. From now on, you will live in my tent, so those wolves will always covet you!

Xie Chengkun made his own decision, and then— Staring, Ye Hua was scared back to his stomach when he wanted to refute.

"You can't do this, it's against the rules, and I'm the son's entourage, and I have to serve the son!" Ye Hua swallowed dryly, and finally decided to rescue him cautiously.

But these words fell into Xie Chengkun's ears, but he dismissed them indifferently with a wave of his hand without even frowning.

"What kind of son are you serving? Does your son still need you to serve? The prince is by his side, so how can you get close? You are my daughter-in-law, and it will be fine to serve me in the future. I don't need you to do heavy work. I feel very distressed. It's Lao Tzu, who is careless on weekdays, and every time he fights with soldiers, he will always tear his crotch, look at your tender hands, can you do needlework? Can you sew me a crotch?" Xie

Chengkun While speaking as a matter of course, he gently stroked Ye Hua's small hand with his big hand twice, sticking out his tongue and hitting his mouth, as if he was quite satisfied with the smooth and tender touch.

But after Ye Hua heard this, her small face turned red instantly, and her eyes were a little watery, as if she was about to cry.

Why is this person so stinky and shameless? Actually let him mend the crotch? Thanks to him being able to speak out?

Shaking his head hastily, Ye Hua refused without even thinking about it. Even if his needlework is good, he would never use it to mend this person's crotch!

Seeing the little guy in his arms shaking his head, Xie Chengkun frowned in embarrassment? Didn't you know how to do needlework? But that doesn't matter, I didn't have a daughter-in-law before, why don't I live my life as usual, let's be rough, this daughter-in-law is for pampering, it doesn't matter if you don't dare, as long as you eat more, you will be white and fat Yes, as long as I can warm my bed!

Seeing Ye Hua's head drooping, Xie Chengkun thought that the little guy was frustrated because he didn't know how to do needlework. With a hearty smile on his face, Xie Chengkun stretched out his big hand and brushed the ends of Ye Hua's hair Trampled into a chicken coop, looking at the past, the little appearance of being bullied seems to be a little more obedient.

"It's okay, don't worry, I can sew, you can still wear it if you sew it casually, look at you skinny, let's go, I will go to the back mountain to catch you a pheasant to eat, and mend it well, but don't say it, otherwise I will He will be dealt with by military law!" Xie Chengkun pulled Ye Hua's shoulders, hugged Ye Hua affectionately, and left.

Ever since he was a child, no one has ever treated him so well. Ye Hua felt less resistance in his heart. He moved his calves to keep up with Xie Chengkun's pace, then twisted his sleeves, squinted his big eyes, and took a peek at Xie Chengkun's resolute face. Looking sideways, Ye Hua twisted a small face, and said in a very tangled voice: "My lord, you...why did you just fall in love with me? I'm timid, I'm not promising, I'm not worthy You!"

This is what Ye Hua said from the bottom of his heart, don't look at him always acting as if he dislikes Xie Chengkun, but in fact, he is just too inferior, he always feels that Xie Chengkun is just teasing him, waiting for him to really If someone takes the bait, he will dump him without hesitation, and when the time comes, everyone will laugh at him, and he will be abandoned alone in the abyss that will never see the light of day.

"Is there a reason for this? I just like you. Don't worry, I'm not the kind of irresponsible person. You can inquire in this military camp. I always do what I say, as long as you do your duty. If you don't give me a cuckold, I will definitely treat you well, come on, daughter-in-law, let me give you a boo!"

Xie Chengkun said while turning his face away happily, and gave Ye Hua a kiss on the side of the cheek.

But this time, it was rare for Ye Hua not to dodge, but her little face turned red like a fire after a while!

He is a decent person, he doesn't even know what hooking up is? Where would someone wear a cuckold? Besides, even if he has the heart, he doesn't have the guts. This man's small arms are thicker than his thighs, so he dare not challenge his majesty! Seeing that Ye Hua seemed to want to accept him, Xie Chengkun could be said to be overjoyed. After being a bachelor for half his life, he was finally going to have a wife. How could this make Xie Chengkun not excited?

Risking the risk of being hit by a military stick after being discovered, Xie Chengkun took Ye Hua and sneaked to the back mountain. He quietly caught a pheasant and roasted it to eat. After roasting the pheasant, he immediately used loess The flames were extinguished, for fear that the unusual black smoke would reveal the location of the army.

Xie Chengkun fumbled with his wife's small hand with a big hand from beginning to end. The most basic taboo was thrown to the back of my mind.

" Come on, daughter-in-law, try my handiwork, this is the authentic roast pheasant, don't worry, although I can't give you the most luxurious days, as long as you have I will definitely not starve you if I eat it in one bite! "While swearing, I generally tore off a piece of fat and oily roast pheasant. After blowing it to ensure that it would not burn anyone, Xie Chengkun didn't pay attention to it, and stuffed it into the "leaf" In Hua's mouth,

an irresistible aroma of meat filled the mouth for an instant, Ye Hua instinctively moved his upper and lower jaws, and after chewing the delicious breast meat thoroughly, he swallowed it down with a grunt.

Well, the taste is really good. After eating it, the taste of the mouth is lingering. The military camp is no better than the palace. For Ye Hua who has been vegetarian for several days, this is already a rare delicacy "!

A pair of eyes flashed instantly, and Ye Hua turned his head to look at Xie Chengkun with a look of admiration in his eyes.

He stretched out his hand and snorted Ye Hua's head. Xie Chengkun gave a naive laugh, raised his eyebrows, and said triumphantly, "How is it? Have you seen what I'm capable of? I knew I was a greedy cat. This unique skill is revealed, and it saves so much effort to catch him!" Xie Chengkun sighed, and shook his head thinking he made a wrong decision.

Did it take a lot of effort? Ye Hua tilted his head and thought for a while, but he didn't think so. Instead, he felt that he had compromised too happily!

It seemed that it took less than two weeks for that person to run up to him without thinking at first and scold him from head to toe, and now to say that he is a wife. Well, this daughter-in-law is simply cheaper than buying three rabbits and a roast chicken, and she got him done.

Ye Hua is a bit self-defeating. He has never accepted the kindness of others since he was a child, so when he finally met one, he was foolishly unwilling to let go. He didn't know how long his freshness could stay in that person's heart. .

Seeing that the little guy who was still in high spirits started to wilt again, Xie Chengkun hurriedly tore off another fragrant chicken thigh, and stuffed the whole thing into Ye Hua's little mouth. It's because the daughter-in-law's mouth is too small. After the little chicken leg that he could chew even the bones in one bite, after finally stuffing it into the daughter-in-law's mouth, unexpectedly there is a small bump on the cheek. Go, this chubby appearance is like a little hamster hoarding food, which adds a bit of cuteness!

"Wait to go back, I will go to ask the prince to reward you to me. I have been with the prince for so many years, and there is no credit but hard work. I just make such a small request. The prince will definitely not be so unreasonable." What makes it difficult for two lovers?" Xie Chengkun grinned wide, with a naive expression on his face.

When Ye Hua heard this, he rolled his eyes angrily, and then muttered a few words in a small voice that Xie Chengkun couldn't hear, still resigned to his fate.

"Who is in love with you? You're talking nonsense, I don't admit it!"

Perhaps Ye Hua has become a little arrogant after serving by Ye Jingrong's side for a long time, but at the same time, he also understands Why would my son be arrogant and indulgent for no reason in front of the prince? There is such a person.

If you are willing to pamper and love you with all your heart, who can guarantee that you will remain unrestrained and unrestrained?