Chapter 54 A child is not a fish, how do you know the joy of a fish?

Ye Jingrong froze all over, but the next moment, she was so nervous that she didn't even know where to put her hands and feet!

There are very few things that can make him panic to this point.

To be honest, he became a princess because he got the title by chance. When he was in high school, the Holy One asked him what reward he wanted? He had an idea, but asked rhetorically, whether all the requirements can be fulfilled?

Perhaps the Holy Majesty did not expect that as a man, he would give up the opportunity to become an official in the court, and only wanted to marry King Cheng as his wife, and he readily agreed after a moment of hesitation.

In the final analysis, he is also not justified.

In the dark and remote country, although masculinity is not taboo, as a relative of the emperor, it is the right way to start a family with a woman!

The prince allowed him to have a couple for the rest of his life, but as a man, he could not bear children for the prince after all!

And the prince has great ambitions, and he definitely wants to fight for the position of the crown prince of the Mingyou country, but as the crown prince, how can he have no successor? After all, he is too naive to really believe that this person can drown Three thousand, just drink a scoop?

His expression darkened, Ye Jingrong straightened up from Ming Yan's arms, his thin lips were tightly pressed together, and the last trace of blood on his face faded completely.

"My lord, my lord and my empress will not allow my lord to be with a man for the rest of my life."

Ming Yan has also considered this question, but if he is asked to choose between the country and the beauty, he will not hesitate. The choice of the latter is not because he has no ambition to retaliate, but because even in this world, there is no exchange for a love as deep as the sea!

"Oh? Why don't you allow it? Jing Rong, why don't you tell me?" Ming Yan's tone was indifferent, which made others unable to see through his inner thoughts.

Seeing this scene, Ye Jingrong felt a chill in his heart, and couldn't help the bitterness in his mouth!

"I also hope that the prince will not blame Jing Rong for his treachery. Only the prince has the sons under the knees of the current sage, and only the prince can take over the great country of the Mingyou country, but... but as the prince of the Mingyou kingdom, how can he be childless? Let this Mingyou country have no successors?"

"Jing Rong sees it clearly, my king's Taifu has admonished me since I was a child, there are three ways to be unfilial, and having no descendants is the greatest!"

Ming Yan's eyes were calm and terrifying, saying The words that came out also made Ye Jingrong's heart fall into the abyss, and his whole body felt cold.

Sure enough, it really is like this, Ye Jingrong, thanks to your self-proclaimed cleverness, you actually believed that ridiculous promise!

Suppressing the wetness in his eyes, Ye Jingrong wanted to muster up the courage to question, the military order issued by the prince was a joke to tease him?

But Ye Jingrong was even more afraid that once he questioned him, the lord would not even give him the present dream!

When Ming Yan saw the man in front of him half-closed his eyes and looked lifeless, he knew that this man was probably thinking wildly again.

His Rong'er is good at everything, but he is too easy to worry about gains and losses, maybe it's because he is a husband, he can't give Jing Rong enough sense of security.

"This king knows what Jing Rong is thinking. It is nothing more than desperate thoughts of self-denial, but this time I tell you clearly that you are wrong. You are wrong. For the sake of Rong'er, this crime of unfilial piety , I'm afraid I'll have to bear it for the rest of my life!"

Ming Yan's voice was resounding, passing through Ye Jingrong's eardrums forcefully, and echoing in Ye Jingrong's mind.

"The joy of a family full of children and grandchildren is not as good as spending time with you and talking about Sang Ma!"

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong raised his head in disbelief, and as a result, the wetness hidden in his eyes could no longer be concealed, and fell into Ming Yan's eyes brightly.

Seeing this scene, Ming Yan felt a pain in his heart again.

Stretching out his hand, he rubbed Ye Jingrong's slightly moist corner of his eyes with his callused fingers that had been holding guns all year round. Ming Yan's eyes darkened, then he sighed softly, and opened his mouth again: "Jing Rong is so afraid of being killed by this king." Abandon it? An imposing nine-foot man, why not have a wife? Jing Rong is the best among them, why is he willing to draw a prison for this king, and bind himself in a cocoon?" This is a question that

Ming Yan has always wanted to ask after his rebirth, such a heaven Why is the talent of Zongzhi and the talent of Qilin willing to be imprisoned in this deep palace and high court for him, in the four corners of the world?

After Ye Jingrong heard this, ripples appeared in her water-like eyes, and she turned her head slightly to look at the koi playing in the water and wagging its tail outside the pavilion in the middle of the lake. Fish, how do you know the joy of fish, the prince is not Jing Rong, how do you know that Jing Rong is unwilling?"

Every word, every word is heart-wrenching, if you are not Ye Jingrong, you will never understand Ye Jingrong's obsession!

Hearing this, Ming Yan's heart was like being pushed to the cusp of the storm, floating up and down, never falling to the ground.

In this life, being able to know and stay with this person is really a blessing he has cultivated in several lifetimes.

The arms around Ye Jingrong's waist tightened suddenly, if it wasn't for Ye Jingrong's body, Ming Yan really wished to possess this person completely.

"The same is true of this king. This king also knows that it is really not easy to get through the test of father and mother, but Jing Rong, don't be afraid or panic. This king will stand in front of you. All wind and rain This king will carry it all!" Ming Yan whispered into Ye Jingrong's ear, the voice was not loud, but it was deafening!

"My lord, Jing Rong is guilty!" He raised his arms and hugged Ming Yan, Ye Jingrong buried his head in Ming Yan's chest, and after saying this sentence without end, there was nothing else to say.

He is guilty, of course he is guilty. It is a serious crime to deceive the prince of a country and make him willingly give up having children and multiplying heirs!

But Ye Jingrong pleaded guilty, but he didn't want to let go. He knew the big picture, knew how to advance and retreat, but only this. If he wanted to be selfish for a while, if he could tie Ming Yan's heart to him, Ye Jingrong would be willing to bear the burden of that demon. Men's crimes against the country'!

"Jing Rong is not guilty, love naturally wants to stay together, how can this be considered a crime? Even if he is guilty, it is also the crime of this king. All this is voluntary by this king and has nothing to do with Jing Rong!" Feeling sorry for this man for no

reason After carrying so much, Ming Yan couldn't bear it, so he carried all the heavy burdens on his shoulders.

"Tomorrow, Jing Rong will accompany me into the palace, and everything will be as usual. Rumors and criticisms are inevitable. Don't take Jing Rong to heart. This king will definitely shut them up, but Jing Rong must not shrink back when facing father and mother. Don't leave me to fight alone!"

"My lord, thank you Jingrong!" This feeling of being cared for by someone is so addictive, not to mention, that person is the one he wants to touch with all his heart. God!

But as soon as Ye Jingrong finished speaking, someone clamped his shoulders with tiger's jaws, and then there was a sudden pain in his collarbone, and Ming Yan unceremoniously left a bright hickey on Ye Jingrong's neck.

Raising his head, seeing Ye Jingrong's shocked expression in his eyes, Mingyan smiled, raised his eyebrows and snorted coldly: "This king said that you are not allowed to say thank you to me, but it seems that Rong'er's memory is not very good. This time is just a big punishment and a small commandment, if there is a next time, this king will have family law to serve him!"

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong couldn't laugh or cry. She lowered her head slightly and looked at the bright red marks on her neck. The position is really tricky. It can't be covered by her hair or collar. Tomorrow's celebration He is afraid that he will attend the banquet with the conspicuous hickey on his neck.

For a moment, Ye Jingrong began to wonder whether this person really wanted to punish him for thanking him, or took this opportunity to deliberately imprint this hickey on his neck.

With regard to Ming Yan's domineering desire for monopoly, it is not without reason that Ye Jingrong has this suspicion!

"My lord, how will Jingrong meet people tomorrow?" Although Ye Jingrong said so, there was no resistance in Ye Jingrong's tone.

"Why can't I see people? At tomorrow's celebration banquet, the ministers will bring their families. Among the children, there are even men who have never married and daughters who are waiting to be married. All of them are like wolves and tigers, hungry and thirsty. You have to leave a mark on Jing Rong so that others don't dare to covet it!"

This is an exaggeration, not all the men in Mingyou Kingdom have broken sleeves, and the women are also reserved. In Yan's mouth, it became unbearable hunger and thirst?

The old saying, "Once you get it, you won't cherish it" doesn't apply to everyone, but Ming Yan will cherish it even more after getting it. Now he seems to be the bird of fright, and he can't wait to be on guard against everyone.

It's no wonder that Ye Jingrong is worried about gains and losses, Ming Yan has become like this at this moment, how can he not be afraid of losing after putting in all his hard work?

His husband and wife have the talent of a unicorn, Mingyan is now afraid that if he grasps loosely, others will pry the corner of the wall, but also fears that if he grasps tightly, Jingrong will slip through his fingers like quicksand in his hand. Drain!

"You are my king's concubine, so at tomorrow's celebration banquet, except for my father summoning me alone, Rong'er can't leave my side for half a step, and those ministers of civil and military affairs are not allowed to make friends without my king's permission. As a man, this king also knows that it is indeed too much to demand Jing Rong with these rules that restrain women, if Jing Rong finds it difficult..." Ye Jingrong was still listening carefully, waiting for Ming Yan's next words, if he

feels What if it's difficult?

But at this point, Ming Yan suddenly stopped talking, just staring at Ye Jingrong with burning eyes, waiting for this person to express his opinion!

If he hadn't cultivated well, the corners of Ye Jingrong's mouth would have twitched by now. This is simply a foul, and this person has no way out for him.

It seemed that half of the words were said, and half was left, but in fact, the half that was left was simply a cover, and now there was only one way in front of Ye Jingrong, he had to nod if he didn't nod!

"My lord, Jing Rong...doesn't think it's difficult!" His eyes were full of resentment, the words lingered in Ye Jingrong's throat countless times, it could be said that he was able to blurt out after biting his silver teeth.

This person has a bad personality since he was a child, and he put on a mask when he grew up. He looks upright, but in fact he is bad in his bones.