Chapter 123 Visiting the Imperial Palace at Night to Enjoy the Moon!

After waiting to return to Rongjun Pavilion, Ye Jingrong looked up, only to see him sitting on his bed. Ming Yan with a relaxed expression on his face.

Seeing that the expedition is imminent, and the land of Miaojiang does not know if there is a definite way to deal with it, how did this person stay here leisurely, waiting to see his jokes?

Putting the book in his arms on the desk, Ye Jingrong didn't walk towards the bed, but took a step back and moved a little further away from Ming Yan.

"My lord, isn't it a few days before we go to war? Doesn't the prince need to go to the study to discuss with the soldiers how much food and grass they need to prepare for this expedition? Which way should I go, and what tactics should I use? "

Hearing this, Ming Yan raised the corners of his mouth and smiled indifferently, then patted the bed next to him with a rascal face, and raised his eyebrows at Ye Jingrong suggestively! Seeing

this scene, Ye Jingrong only gave Ming Yan responded with an angry white eye, but then retreated instead of advancing, and moved further away from Ming Yan. "

My lord, the master only taught Jing Rong some superficial knowledge, and Jing Rong needs to be careful about the specific solutions." It is only necessary to study these medicine books. After all, the expedition is imminent, and it may be inevitable to be hostile to Miao Jiang, so Jing Rong decided to stay in the study tonight and study the medicine books carefully! "

After saying this, Ye Jingrong picked up the medical book again, turned around and was about to leave, but Ming Yan, who was silent at first, spoke in a faint voice at this moment!

"Rong'er, you came here by yourself, I still want this king to catch you!

Ye Jingrong's unhurried tone made Ye Jingrong gnash his teeth with hatred, but on the bright side, he didn't show it.

After pondering for a long time, Ye Jingrong finally slammed the medical book in his hand onto the desk, and then walked to Ye Jingrong's bedside, holding his stomach full of anger, and finished it reluctantly.

Seeing this scene, Ming Yan's stern face finally burst into a smile, and then he grabbed Ye Jingrong's waist, Ming Yan leaned in front of Ye Jingrong with a shy face, and the fiery breath spurted out of his brain when he spoke. In Ye Jingrong's sensitive auricles, Ye Jingrong shrank her neck all the time, but she couldn't escape Ming Yan's restraint.

"Madam, there is no need to work so hard. Although this expedition is a bit tricky, this king has the confidence to defeat the barbarians and return in triumph!" Ming Yan said with confidence,

not because he was too arrogant, but It was in the previous life that he had attacked the Khitan tribe.

And the rebirth in this life may be because he chose to join hands with Jing Rong for the rest of his life, so this battle came earlier, but this will only make Ming Yan feel a little confused, not that he has no way to deal with it .

It's just that the land of Miaojiang in the last life did cause him a lot of headaches. This time, with Jing Rong by his side, he might be able to pass the test and become invincible!

Hearing this, even if Ye Jingrong didn't know Ming Yan's specific countermeasures, she was relieved a lot! Because he knew that Ming Yan would never say anything he was not sure of, just like he said on the bed with a hooligan face that he wanted to cry him, even if he was full of stubbornness and insisted on it, he would still be made to cry in the end !

"My lord is invincible, and the little Khitan tribe is naturally no problem!"

Ye Jingrong said this, maybe he just wanted to tease Ming Yan, but hearing Ming Yan's ears, it made him very happy, and he felt very happy Yes, Ming Yan quickly leaned over and pecked Ye Jingrong's lips lightly.

After the kiss, taking advantage of Ye Jingrong's lack of time to react, Ming Yan quickly withdrew his face, narrowed his eyes slightly, and smacked his mouth in enjoyment.

Sure enough, it was sweet, no wonder his wife's words were so sweet!

Ye Jingrong was a little ashamed, but there was nothing he could do with Ming Yan. Now that he was in the jaws of a sheep, as for what would happen next, he had to resign himself to fate!

"There are still a few days before the expedition, and there is no rush to read medical books. Jing Rong had worked hard enough last night. This king can't bear to keep his wife awake at night, and tonight is the fifteenth day of the lunar calendar. This king took his wife to enjoy the moon. , what do you want Madam?"

Appreciating the moon? Hearing this, Ye Jingrong was shocked, as if he couldn't believe what he heard.

"My lord, I'm going to go to war in a few days. If you go to admire the moon tonight and hear the news of the soldiers, you won't be afraid of damaging your lord's reputation?" Ye Jingrong frowned slightly, as if disapproving. "Who said that this king is going

to enjoy the moon, and this king is going with his wife. There is no need for Jing Rong to dissuade you. This king has made up his mind. Come, put on a big cloak, and the night is heavy, so don't catch the wind and cold!"

As he said that, Ming Yan draped the cloak made of fine mink wool on Ye Jingrong's body, wrapping him tightly!

Ye Jingrong originally wanted to say something, but after looking at the cloak around his neck, he swallowed the words helplessly. It seems that the prince had planned it long ago, and what he said now is useless.

The next moment, Ye Jingrong was directly hugged by Ming Yan.

Panicked and grabbed Ming Yan's neck, Ye Jingrong was about to ask, where is the prince going to enjoy the moon? But he did not forget the absurd thing Ming Yan said before, saying that he would take him to explore the palace at night, just for the best place to watch the moon.

If such absurd things happen, Ye Jingrong doesn't even know how to explain to the current emperor and empress. The prince was obviously upright before, but since he was recognized as the princess, he started to run on a crooked path, which is easy for ignorance The common people thought of one word—that is, the demon concubine will bring disaster to the country!

But when Ye Jingrong opened his mouth, what came into his mouth was the whistling wind. It turned out that Mingyan had sensed Ye Jingrong's intentions, and in order to prevent Ye Jingrong from asking, he began to use lightness kung fu under his feet.

The scenery in front of him began to turn upside down, Ye Jingrong was a little scared, out of the instinct of fear, he could only close his mouth and eyes.

I hope he won't come true, even if the prince is a little childish, but he won't really do such absurd things, right?

Hey, to be honest, Ye Jingrong didn't know what to do, sometimes this person was a bit too freewheeling, and his temper was a bit moody, he really couldn't decide!

After a while, the sound of the wind in his ears stopped, and the night wind blowing over his face became gentle and warm. Ye Jingrong felt that they should have reached their destination. Sure enough, Ye Jingrong's feet landed on the ground slowly. Until this time, Ye Jingrong dared to open his eyes!

Today is a full moon night, but Ye Jingrong has never seen such a plump Yuanpeng so closely, it is bright and bright, as if it is within reach.

With a bad premonition in his heart, Ye Jingrong looked around, and as expected, the entire imperial capital of Mingyou Kingdom was in sight.

"My lord!" Ye Jingrong was so angry that he gritted his teeth and growled, but at this moment, Ming Yan hurriedly covered his mouth, then grabbed Ye Jingrong's shoulders, and squatted down on the ground suddenly!

"Hush, Jing Rong, keep your voice down, the guards on patrol are coming!" Ming Yan put his index finger to his mouth, and kept winking at Ye Jingrong.

Although she was very angry in her heart, at this time, Ye Jingrong still silenced her voice honestly!

Sure enough, the uniform footsteps of the patrolling guards suddenly sounded by their ears, and then they all stopped in unison under the astrological attic where Ye Jingrong and Ming Yan were!

"Hey, did you hear any sound? I seemed to hear it just now, what is it?" A guard turned his head from side to side, and asked with a little doubt as he frowned.

"Woof? Are you barking like a dog? Did you hear me wrong!" Another guard shook his head disapprovingly.

"I didn't hear that, it seems to be on the astrology pavilion!"

"The astrology pavilion? How is it possible? There is no ladder in this astrology pavilion, how can ordinary people go up?"

Hearing this conversation, Ye Jingrong tightened his grip on Ming Yan's hand slightly nervously. Wrist, entangled in the eyes. Feeling a little flustered, he cast a look of help at Ming Yan!

Patting the back of Ye Jingrong's hand a few times soothingly, Ming Yan then pinched his nose tightly, poked half of his head out of the astrology building, and then, in front of Ye Jingrong, he shamelessly imitated meowing "Meow meow, meow meow!" I have to say, Mingyan's cat meows are really lifelike and lifelike. At first glance, he is a habitual criminal, and he has done such shameful things before! Hearing Ming Yan's meowing, the guards completely let go of their guards, and then ran away jokingly!

"It's still barking, it's obviously meow, what kind of broken ears are you, it's just a cat, there's nothing to make a fuss about, let's go!" Although he successfully survived the crisis, Ye Jingrong

drooped His head and shoulders kept shaking, as if he was holding back his laughter!

It does not make sense? Learn to meow? The majestic His Royal Highness Cheng Wang meows like a cat? Can I have some backbone?

Seeing that the guard was tricked by him, Ming Yan was about to show off, but when he turned around, he found that his concubine seemed to be making fun of him!

Immediately he couldn't suppress his temper, Ming Yan stretched out his hand angrily, and squeezed Ye Jingrong's face angrily.

"Laugh, you still dare to laugh, it's not all you made a fuss about, now that your husband has successfully tricked the guards, shouldn't Madam give me some rewards, hurry up, kiss this one, just kiss this, hurry up!" Ming Yan pointed Pointing to his side face, it was obvious that he was acting obediently after taking advantage of it, with a naughty smile on his face, Ming Yan teased Ye Jingrong in a serious manner.

As for Ye Jingrong, after looking up at Ming Yan, she moved her head obediently and kissed Ming Yan's side face.

At this moment, Ming Yan was stunned, and he didn't come back to his senses for a long time, oh my god, is he dreaming? Why is his wife so obedient today?

It's really Madam's heart, a needle in the sea, and she said something she disagreed with, but she was actually quite happy in her heart. This made Ming Yan think of the bed thing last night. However, he shouted frantically, try harder, and love him fiercely!

As I kept thinking about it, Ming Yan gradually lost control, and then the eyes that looked at Ye Jingrong became deep and deep, as if he had other plans!