Chapter 72 My Young Master Can't Tolerate Sand in his Eyes

Gathering up the lavender robe, Ye Jingrong smiled slightly, and slowly stretched out her hand, spreading her white palm towards Xue Mengyao.

"Miss Xue, get up, it's cold on the ground, if you're caught in the wind and cold, it's not easy to find a doctor."

Hearing this, Xue Mengyao was slightly taken aback for a moment, but after waiting to react, she gritted her teeth with hatred.

What's the meaning? It's ironic that she is not favored in Xue's house, so she can't even afford to hire a doctor, right?

Feeling overwhelmed, Xue Mengyao stretched out her hand, knocked Ye Jingrong's plain hand off, and then yelled at Ye Jingrong angrily: "Get out, you don't need to pretend to be kind, this lady warns you, you won't be proud for long, become a princess!" Sooner or later, the throne will still belong to this lady."

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong was not too angry, as if she had just heard a joke.

Slowly withdrawing her flushed plain hand that was photographed, Ye Jingrong raised her eyebrows and let out a light snort, her disdain for Xue Mengyao was self-evident.

"Really? Then Jingrong is waiting for Miss Xue to put on a good show, but, Miss Xue, Miss Xue may not have heard what the prince said before leaving, so why not Jingrong repeat it again, Miss Xue must listen carefully." At this point, Ye Jingrong paused for a moment, and after glancing at Xue Mengyao lightly, he continued to speak word by word: "My lord said, if Jing Rong is injured by a vellus hair, he will If you want to break all the hands and feet of the person who did it, Miss Xue, why don't you count how many hairs you hurt?"

Hearing the content of these words and Ye Jingrong's free-spirited tone, Xue Mengyao was furious. Have you spoiled him so much? To even care about hurting a hair?

"You actually framed me? As a man, you actually resorted to such indecent means. This lady warns you, don't be too complacent. All of this is only temporary. In the end, I must be the winner!"

Xue Mengyao also knew how feeble what she said at the moment, but apart from that, she didn't know how to vent the resentment in her heart?

As for Xue Mengyao's outrageous words, Ye Jingrong never took them to heart. She smiled again and then retorted: "Isn't this all Miss Xue's usual trick? How come it turned out to be a dirty trick when it was used on me? It's about to start, I should enter, if Miss Xue is self-aware, it's better not to enter, so as not to humiliate herself!" After saying this,

Ye Jingrong snorted coldly, and then resolutely brushed off his sleeves When he left, he didn't care at all about Xue Mengyao's distorted face behind him!

When he reached the gate of the courtyard, Ye Jingrong suddenly stopped in his tracks, and then turned around slowly, his usually cold face was filled with indifference, but at this moment, a dim light appeared in his moist eyes.

"Miss Xue, I didn't want to care about the past with you, but I can't tolerate sand in my eyes. If you dare to pester the prince again, I will ruin your reputation and leave you with a bad reputation. If you don't believe me, you can give it a try!"

After saying the warning, Ye Jingrong calmed down and put away his face. Seeing that unkind demeanor, the whole person became gentle again, and then stepped out of the courtyard without hesitation.

When he said this, he was already benevolent and righteous, as for the choice of that person, he was not in his control, but with Xue's stomach, how could he swallow such a bad breath?

But it doesn't matter, if you want to compete, Ye Jingrong will accompany you at any time.

Although he has a gentle temperament, he is not at the mercy of others. As the saying goes, repay kindness for kindness, repay grievances for grievances, and repay grievances with kindness, Ye Jingrong can't do such stupid things. He used to be too tolerant, so he let Xue, a poisonous woman, take advantage of the loopholes. , Climb on his head and run amok!

The prince likes his gentleness, so just leave it to the prince alone. As for dealing with cats and dogs, Ye Jingrong doesn't mind being a little more ruthless.

As the music played, the family members brought by the ministers finally entered the arena one by one. Ye Jingrong was dressed in Chinese clothes, and his demeanor made him particularly conspicuous among this group of people.

He was in a position of not moving forward or backward. After entering the main hall, he walked straight in one direction. Before the banquet, the prince had told him which direction the prince's position was in the main hall!

The current sage, Mingyuan, wearing a dazzling dragon robe, is sitting in the center of the highest platform in the hall at this moment, and sitting next to him is the queen of Mingyou Kingdom, who is Mingyan's concubine Liu Yunyan.

Of course there are concubines and concubines, Yingying and Yanyan, but they can only sit on the side of the hall, and cannot enjoy the supreme treatment.

Watching Ye Jingrong walk up to Mingyan and take a seat, Liu Yunyan's phoenix eyes suddenly opened wide, her face turned. The look on his face was unbelievable, and he almost lost his composure.

Turning her head away, she panicked and looked in the direction of Mingyuan. Liu Yunyan, who was always dignified, had no idea at this moment!

man? Why is it a man? Yan'er wants to stay together for a lifetime, how can it be a man?

Ming Yuan naturally also saw this scene, his eyes narrowed slightly, a faint light flashed in his eyes, then he stretched out his hand, took Liu Yunyan's plain hand, put it on his knee, and patted it comfortingly!

After this action, Liu Yunyan calmed down a little, and finally she didn't suddenly get up at the celebration banquet, and asked Ming Yan what was going on?

Ming Yan grabbed Ye Jingrong's waist, his eyes did not turn towards the direction of the high platform, he was very clear in his heart, this time he cut first and played later, he would definitely be reprimanded by his mother and concubine in a short while, but a while is a while, now is now Well, right now there are good wine and good meat being served, he has to have a good time with his wife first.

Vocal music was played, accompanied by singing and dancing, and the beautiful woman fell into his arms. The fine wine in front of Ming Yan drank one cup after another, but his consciousness was clear, and he did not appear to be half drunk.

As for Ye Jingrong, she didn't look as fierce as she was when she confronted Xue Mengyao just now, but instead said nothing, holding on to the wine pot with one hand, she meekly added wine to Ming Yan.

The broken hair in front of his forehead was scattered, adding a bit of elegance to the whole person, with a gentle and calm expression on his face, a man actually eclipsed all the women present.

Celebration banquet. There are some lecherous ministers in the world, their eyes can't help but glance at Ye Jingrong. It's just a tough man, but he has such a thousand styles? They turned their heads to look at the beautiful wives and concubines around them who were smeared and sweet-talked, and suddenly lost all interest, and felt bored for no reason.

Since it was a celebration banquet and the gathering of ministers of civil and military affairs, it must be necessary to recite poems to counteract and be arty.

Today, Mingyuan was interested and decided to personally write a question to test everyone present. It was a good thing, but the bad thing was that some people didn't know the current affairs. body, upper body. Today's saint, the questions that were asked above were simple, and those brazen people answered first, but the difficult ones were trying to involve Ye Jingrong. Look, this is just the beginning! It was a topic of marching and fighting, and Ming Yan came up with a perfect plan almost as soon as he finished speaking, but for those civil servants who talked about military affairs on paper, this topic was obviously a bit difficult for others. Ming Yan didn't open his mouth, and the scene became cold for a while, but unexpectedly, those people who cheated, raped and played tricks took advantage of this opportunity to drag Ye Jingrong into the water.

"Your Majesty, there is no doubt that His Royal Highness Cheng is handsome, but I don't know if the person who is next to His Royal Highness is also worthy of the real material. Where is His Royal Highness Cheng?

" Mingyuan would not talk to her, but today, Mingyuan also deliberately wanted to make things difficult for Ye Jingrong.

He has the impression that this person, who won the first place in the imperial examination back then, even set him up to make it a legitimate thing for him to marry Yan'er, he is indeed a rare talent.

But after marrying into Prince Cheng's mansion, Yan'er didn't take it seriously at first, and Mingyuan didn't care about it, but now, he wants to take care of Yan'er.

Mingyuan doesn't like the city mansion that is too deep, and Mingyuan still doesn't like the city without any talent. Whether you can please him depends on whether Young Master Ye can handle it properly!

"I think Mr. Qiu's words are justified, what does Mr. Ye think?"

Hearing these words, Ming Yan's face instantly became ugly. He is not blind, so why can't he see such an obvious difficulty? But what Mingyan didn't expect was, why did the father also make a fool of himself?

Feeling anxious, Ming Yan was about to fight back, but at this moment, the hem of the sleeve robe was gently pulled by a pair of bare hands.

Ming Yan's eyes swept over, and finally saw Ye Jingrong's face. The smile on his face seemed to be a plan in his chest.

He is eager to protect his wife, so why did he forget that his appearance is the talent of a unicorn, and his heart calmed down instantly. Ming Yan let out a long sigh of relief, and after glaring at Lord Qiu fiercely, he didn't look at him again. Block it.

Ye Jingrong is familiar with poetry and books, and he is not ignorant of the art of war. Since he likes Ming Yan, why doesn't he know how to do what he likes?

"In this way, Jing Rong will show his shame. If the two armies are at war, they can attack the east and attack the west first, and save most of the main force to hide it from the sky. During this gap, they can hide the third-party army that needs to be rescued. , and we will win the war!"

Ye Jingrong's tone could be described as calm and powerful, but as soon as he finished speaking, the scene fell into a complete silence.

All the ministers look at me, I look at you, the expression of appreciation on the face is beyond words, I didn't expect that Mr. Ye, who looks like a frail scholar on the surface, can skillfully use thirty-six tricks, such a series of strategies, It is full of praise.

Mr. Qiu originally wanted to make things difficult for Ye Jingrong, but he never thought that he gave Ye Jingrong a chance to shine.