Chapter 114 Adopted Son Yi Ming Seal!

After pondering for a while, Ming Ye nodded and agreed to the matter, co-authoring is a big deal for him, why should he refuse?

It's just a pity that he won't be able to see Xi'er often in the future, but that's no different, with his crippled body, a gust of wind may kill him, so how can he teach Xi'er?

Waving his hand, he signaled his servants to lead Xi'er into the hall, Ming Ye took advantage of this gap, frowned slightly, and asked again uncertainly: "Young Master Ye, you really have the ability to continue the life of this hall. The last three years?"

Now that the goal has been achieved, Ye Jingrong's mood has naturally opened up a lot. After hearing this question, Ye Jingrong was not annoyed, but replied with a smile on his face: "Of course, don't worry, Your Highness. In fact, Jing Rong was conservative just now and estimated that if His Majesty would not mind letting Jing Rong take a pulse, Jing Rong could tell the exact time.

Hearing this, Ming Ye was naturally overjoyed and didn't talk nonsense. Immediately, he lifted the sleeve robe, exposing his wrist, and then gave Ye Jingrong a gracious look.

Seeing this scene, Ye Jingrong stepped forward and put his plain hand on Ming Ye's pale and haggard wrist.

As time passed As the sound passed away, Ye Jingrong's pair of willow eyebrows were gradually twisted together. It was beyond his expectation. He didn't expect Ming Ye's pulse to be so weak that he was holding his last breath completely by the elixir. It is impossible to delay any longer.

Slowly retracting the plain hand into the sleeve robe, Ye Jingrong shook his head helplessly, then sighed and said: "Your Highness, I will do my best, and I can only delay it for three days at most. Years and six months, I am afraid that His Royal Highness will be disappointed! "

However, when Ming Ye heard this, instead of being disappointed, he was very happy. For him, one more day of life is earned. Except for those three years, he can earn another six months. How could he Not ecstatic?

"If it is really possible to delay for so long, I will be grateful for the great kindness of Princess Cheng!" At this moment, Ming Ye has completely let go of her status as the eldest prince, and speaks politely to Ye Jingrong. I got a lot closer.

And Ming Yan was not very happy seeing this scene. Speaking of it, he has a weird temper. He was very angry when others disrespected his wife. He wanted to fight. Others were too polite to his wife. Started to be awkward and jealous again, even Ming Yan felt that he was a little unreasonable!

"Your Majesty, you are being polite. In fact, if the illness of Your Majesty is treated in a different way, it will not only delay the time, but also save His Majesty from having to stay in bed all day long. He will be able to stand up again in just two months. Walking like flying, but normal walking is no problem!

Hearing this, Mingye's hands were shaking with excitement, and being able to stand up again, this is an extravagant wish he dared not even dream of? Let alone being able to live longer It has been a while, as long as he can stand up again, he is willing to live even a few years less? After all, he still has the blood of the Ming family in his bones. How can Ming Ye be willing to be a useless person forever?

" Good, good, good! In this way, I hope that the princess will bother too much! "After saying three good words in a row, it is not difficult to hear the joy that Ming Ye desperately suppressed in his heart. The

treatment has been negotiated, and at this moment, the servants led Ming Ye's eldest son in time. One by one, Mingxi walked into the palace!

As the great grandson of Mingyou Kingdom, Mingxi has just turned nine years old this year. Perhaps at this age, in the eyes of ordinary people, he is still just a child, but Mingxi was born in the royal family, so naturally Unusual, at the age of nine, he can no longer be treated as a child!

It is no wonder that Ming Ye is most satisfied with this eldest son. Ming Xi has a mind and stability that a nine-year-old child does not have. Ever since he came to the main hall, Ming Xi From the beginning to the end, there was no expression of doubt or panic on his face, and Ye Jingrong was extremely satisfied with his calm demeanor.

"Xi'er, come here, this is your third uncle, you should have met a few times." Ming Ye beckoned, calling Ming Xi to the front of him, and then pointed in the direction of Ming Yan with one hand. patiently explained.

Hearing this, Ming Xi raised his eyes and glanced at the famous general protecting the country of Mingyou Kingdom, followed by a respectful salute, and said admiringly: "Xi'er has seen Uncle Three Emperors! "

Ming Yan didn't show too much enthusiasm when he heard the words, but nodded slowly, and Quan took it as a response. He doesn't like children. If it wasn't for Jing Rong's insistence, he would never claim Ming Xi as a child. Yizi.

Seeing that Ming Yan didn't seem to like him very much, Ming Xi slightly lowered his eyes and retracted his arms. In fact, from the very beginning, he heard the rumor from the servants that the current Highness King Cheng came to visit his father At the same time, he wanted to adopt him as a foster son. He was a little happy at first, but he was a little disappointed when he came to the scene. Since this person doesn't like him very much, why bother to make such a request to his father? But

soon, Mingxi got the answer she wanted to know. It turned out that it was not His Royal Highness Cheng Wang who liked him, but Cheng Wangfei had a good impression of him. "

Xi'er, come, I have met Cheng Wangfei, that is you Uncle Three's husband and wife! "

Actually, from the very beginning, Mingxi noticed Ye Jingrong next to Mingyan. It's not that he knew Ye Jingrong a long time ago, but that the person looked so extraordinary that he couldn't ignore it even if he wanted to, but let him Unexpectedly, this person's identity is actually the male wife of the Third Emperor's Uncle?

"Xi'er has met Your Excellency Wangfei! "I don't know how to address Ye Jingrong, so Ming Xi cleverly replaced the last redundant word "Niang Niang" with "Your Excellency"!

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong had a kind smile on his face, and then said in a gentle tone: "Don't be too polite, we will be a family in the future, don't be so restrained!"

Although he already knew why Princess Cheng said this, Ming Xi still pretended not to know, and cast a slightly puzzled look in the direction of Ming Ye, and then called softly: "Father?" After receiving this look

, After Ming Ye coughed lightly, he explained the ins and outs of all this to Ming Xi clearly.

After a while, Ming Ye spoke again: "So, Xi'er, from now on your Third Emperor Uncle will be your father, and Concubine Cheng will be your father, can you hear me clearly?" Hearing this, Ming

Xi He didn't reply immediately, but lowered his head and said in a low voice: "

Father , you don't want Xi'er anymore?" Father will be gone in the future, ahem, father can rest assured that Uncle Sanhuang will take care of you!" After talking too much, Mingye coughed worse, and the handkerchief covering his mouth was changed one after another, and the snow-white handkerchief was stained It became a bright red color.

Although he is a bit gloomy, he has to admit that Ming Ye is a good father. If he is in good health, he will be able to teach Ming Xi to have both ability and political integrity!

Ming Xi worriedly raised her hand to pat Ming Ye's back, her eyes were red, and she said in a low voice, "Father, Xi'er knows, Father, please stop talking!" Then she turned around

immediately , Mingxi bowed respectfully to Mingyan and Ye Jingrong, and then called out in a well-regulated voice: "Father, daddy!"

Hearing this call, Mingyan still responded lukewarmly, Faintly let out a hum from his nose, but Ye Jingrong was much more affectionate, stepped forward, helped Mingxi up from the ground, then took out a piece of exquisite jadeite from his sleeve robe and stuffed it into Mingxi's palm , as a meeting gift for the first acquaintance.

The emerald was also a gift from the palace. It was carved into the shape of a unicorn by craftsmen. It is naturally valuable. When Ye Jingrong chose the gift, he hesitated again and again before finally finalizing this emerald. It can be seen that he is righteous to accept the imperial seal. The importance of children's affairs.

Looking down at the exquisite jadeite in his palm, Mingxi groaned for a while, and put the most precious thing in his collar pocket. Although he was young, he was not young, and since Princess Cheng was able to take Giving such a precious jadeite as a meeting gift must be quite prestigious in the palace. If he wants to live comfortably in Chengwang's mansion in the future, he must rely on this concubine Cheng who has a good impression of him.

It is not easy to deduce this step, but even if Mingxi was beaten to death, Ye Jingrong is far from being as simple as prestige in the hearts of the three emperors. Waiting for him to step into Chengwang's mansion, it will be unbelievable It was discovered that Cheng Wang's mansion was actually decided by Princess Cheng. He was majestic outside, and the general protecting the country who commanded the six armies was actually a wife-slave who feared inwardly when he returned home.

After leaving the prescription and steps for the specific treatment, Ye Jingrong and Ming Yan planned to set off to return home. Of course, there will be one more person when they go back than when they came, and that is Ye Jingrong's newly adopted son Yi Mingxi!

After getting into the carriage, Ming Xi stood in the corner of the carriage with a wink. After all, in front of Ming Yan who was full of murderous looks, Ming Xi couldn't do it casually.

However, the child was already so well-behaved, but Ming Yan was still dissatisfied. He took Ye Jingrong beside him into his arms again. The palace, what to do or what to do, the rules are the same as those in the eldest prince's mansion, except for one more thing, this king will take care of any disaster you cause, but if you dare to make this king's Rong'er angry, this king Just break your leg, but can you hear me clearly?"

After hearing this, Ming Xi quickly nodded and agreed, he knew in his heart that his father is not only a son like him, if he can't do well, there are countless people behind him who want to Instead of him, so he must not act willfully.

"My lord, Xi'er is still a child, don't scare him, and Jing Rong admires this child from the bottom of his heart. This time, when he returns to the mansion, including the four at home, there will be five children in the mansion. It's just right. Jing Rong can bring them together and teach them together!"

Ye Jingrong said that he was full of energy, but Ming Yan heard that there were five children in one head, two older, ah? It seems that his Chengwang Mansion will be quite lively in the future!