Chapter 130 Clumsy to please!

Ye Hua's legs were weak, the people in front of him blocked him like a wall of flesh, leaving him nowhere to escape, but Ye Hua really didn't have the guts to ask him to talk to Xie Chengkun.

"Hey, you little girl is dumb? Why don't you talk to me? Don't you think I'm vulgar?" With a raised eyebrow, Xie Chengkun pinched the back of Ye Hua's neck with one hand, and realized that the rabbit in his arms did not resist. After his courage, he opened the corners of his mouth happily.

Hearing this, although Ye Hua remained silent on the surface, she was completely unconvinced in her heart!

Isn't that vulgar? Thanks to his self-knowledge, Ye Hua has never met such a person, and those around him are all decent people.

The son is gentle and elegant, Xiao Yezi is lively and active, but the prince is not restrained in his words and smiles. I don't know where this bald monk came from. He wronged him indiscriminately when he came up, and then secretly sneaked into him in the middle of the night. What is the intention of following him?

"My lord, you... just let me go. If you want me to do something, just say so. I am humble, so I dare not resist you!" Eyes closed, Ye Hua clenched her teeth, her voice desperate He opened his mouth, and then his knees softened, intending to give Xie Chengkun a big gift, but before his knees reached the ground, Xie Chengkun grabbed his arms and picked him up again like a chicken.

"What are you doing? Although I call myself Lao Tzu, I'm not really your Lao Tzu. What do you mean by doing this?" Xie Chengkun raised his eyebrows and asked displeasedly.

Also asked him why he did this? Didn't the person in front of him just want him to do this? He didn't ask too much, he just hoped that this person would let him go after humiliating him.

The crooked neck tree behind the mountain was quite far away from the place where the army camp was set up. Even if this person wanted to assassinate him, he could only accept his fate. Ye Hua just wanted to live, it was as simple as that.

"My lord, please don't embarrass me any more. What are you going to do? Can you just tell me?" Both hands were tightly twisted together. After Ye Hua looked up at Xie Chengkun, she hurriedly left. Looking away, it's just that the posture is lower.

This pleading made Xie Chengkun quite useful. The little rabbit's voice was soft, and when he asked for help, his small appearance was even more painful!

Although he is a rough person, he is also the Xie family after all. His ancestors have been soldiers all their lives, and if they can establish a great prestige in the Nether country, then the Xie family will definitely not just be brave and foolish.

Staring blankly at Ye Hua, who was letting his hair down in front of him, Xie Chengkun, after being silent for a long while, suddenly raised his hand to wipe his shiny forehead, then pulled Ye Hua and imprisoned him in front of him, stuttering, a little nervous He put forward his own request: "Well, I don't have any other intentions, just...you little brat, can you be my wife?

" After hearing this, the whole person froze in place.

"What? He must have something wrong with his ears! Doesn't this rude man hate him? How could it suddenly...suddenly...

Seeing Ye Hua dumbfounded, Xie Chengkun couldn't hold his breath anymore, he thought Ye Hua wouldn't agree to him so easily, but when this scene really happened, Xie Chengkun felt a little embarrassed by his old face!

"Why don't you talk?" I am serious, don't worry, I will treat my daughter-in-law with all my heart and soul, you don't have to be afraid that you will be wronged after marrying into our Xie family! "Xie Chengkun patted himself on the chest, and promised.

He is almost 30 years old, but he has always been obsessed with marching and fighting. All the brothers have enjoyed family happiness, but he is the only one who is still an old bachelor. , at home, no matter the old man or the old mother, everyone is anxious like ants on a hot pot, wishing to take advantage of his time to go home to visit relatives to stun him, and then force a woman into his bed, superior.

The old lady at home has spoken, as long as she can bring back a daughter-in-law, let alone a man, even a man is fine!

He was not enlightened before, but that was also because he didn't meet the right person. As soon as this little girl came to the barracks, his two eyeballs were completely glued to her body, and he never moved from the nest from the beginning to the end.

Although he is timid, he is obedient. Xie Chengkun is so rare, his heart is like scratching with that little hand, it is very itchy.

But when Ye Hua heard these words, it was not the case at all!

It wasn't enough for this person to humiliate him during the day, and he even said such words to make fun of him. Although he, Ye Hua, was a bit of a loser, he didn't let him play like this, did he?

Perhaps because of being so angry, Ye Hua took a deep breath, raised her head suddenly, and immediately bumped into Xie Chengkun with her red eyes.

"My lord, although the young one comes from a lowly background, she is still the follower of Princess Cheng. Please, for the sake of the prince, please stop teasing the young one. The young one has always been self-aware. As an adult, the young one can't afford it! "

After finishing speaking, Ye Hua raised his hand and wiped his face before turning around and leaving, but this time, Xie Chengkun didn't try to stop him, but let Ye Hua's weak back disappear into the cluttered bushes.

It's not that Xie Chengkun was frightened by Ye Hua's attitude because he was afraid of hard things, but he never thought that when the soft little rabbit was still hard, it was the first time I saw that fluffy bunny look so cute. very.

It's just that he doesn't like to listen to what he said so much, what is teasing, what is high-mindedness? He obviously wanted to marry him as his wife sincerely, so why did it become a tease?

This burst of anger really made the second monk Xie Chengkun puzzled. Could it be that his way of pursuing people is biased? But this is his first time chasing his wife, really don't know what to do?

He admitted that he said that seriously during the day, but isn't he too angry! The little rabbit didn't even realize it was being watched by countless wolves. Didn't he want to remind him? Stay away from those soldiers who are staring at you, or you won't even know how they were kidnapped!

The person I like, no matter what, will have to live with me for the rest of my life. Is it itchy to dare to flirt with those soldiers in front of me?

An unruly son of a bitch, I reprimanded a few words, and even got angry with me, okay, I don't care about it for now, I will remember this account first, wait until I marry you back, see if I don't discipline you Docile!

Xie Chengkun was thinking machismo in his heart, so he asked. The look on his face is also extremely fierce, but after thinking about it, he still feels uneasy after all, that little rabbit is cowardly, so he should go and escort it, if this black light frightens the daughter-in-law, who will he discipline in the future?

Convincing himself by talking to himself, Xie Chengkun followed up cheekily, until he secretly sent Ye Hua back to the tent, then put his heart back in his stomach, and went back to his tent to rest .

On the second day, Xie Chengkun seemed to be a different person, his attitude changed a hundred and eighty degrees, and he went to the leaf painting from time to time to brush up his presence, but he no longer opened his mouth to scold him as before, but cautiously expresses his love for Ye Hua!

And this made Ye Hua panic even more, wondering what kind of medicine was sold in this bald man's gourd? Could it be that she was jealous of the disrespectful words he said last night, so she came here to retaliate?

But can it be changed? Whether it's beating or scolding, he just takes it. He just waits for that person to vent his anger, and they can stay safe from now on. But Ye Hua really doesn't know how to deal with this strange state. !

This is already the third rabbit that the reckless man stuffed into his arms. I don't know where the reckless man caught it from? The first two are good, at least they are big rabbits, but the third one is too small, right? I don't know whether to wean or not? Ye Hua finally couldn't hold it anymore, she reached out her hand and wanted to pull Xie Chengkun to ask, no matter what, they made it clear! What's the matter with giving rabbits so hard? But Xie Chengkun, after delivering the rabbit, he turned around and ran away, running faster than the rabbit. Before Ye Hua raised his hand, the man had disappeared, leaving only Ye Hua who was stunned in place! What do you mean? He is not a jackal and beast, running so fast to rush to reincarnate?

Rolling his eyes angrily, Ye Hua stomped his feet angrily, and then wanted to throw the innocent little white rabbit away. He didn't want what this person gave him. He humiliated him for no reason. A rabbit wants to expose it all at once? It's a beautiful idea!

But when he lowered his head and saw the limp mass in his arms, Ye Hua couldn't bear to part with it again. With his temper, his heart softened too easily.

Sighing helplessly, Ye Hua hugged the rabbit and returned to the tent, but even he didn't notice that she always had a timid face, and she didn't know when she raised a pretty smile!

Xie Chengkun, who was hiding behind the haystack, saw this scene surreptitiously, on his honest and rough face, he showed a self-satisfied smirk!

He knew that the fluffy little rabbit would definitely like the fluffy real rabbit. See, he happily accepted his token of love. Since he accepted the rabbit, he would be his man from now on. With three hooks and four hooks, I will move out of the Xie family's family law to serve me!

Self-righteously treating Ye Hua as his own, Xie Chengkun proudly puffed out his chest, raised his eyebrows, turned around and left triumphantly while blowing a rogue whistle!