Chapter 49 Overwhelming Country and Overwhelming City

"My lord, so this is...?"

In the interlayer of the heart, there are two silver spears embroidered with double stabs. They are the weapons used by Mingyan - the Nether Spear, in the cross gap left by the spears. , also embroidered with a golden word "Yan"!

"My king's people, regardless of food and clothing, will naturally wear my king's mark." Ming Yan's face remained unchanged, and there was no embarrassment after being spied on by those shady little thoughts on his face at all!

Is it someone from the prince? Jing Rong is naturally what one could wish for!

After hearing this, Ye Jingrong nodded slightly, without any controversy!

"My lord, Jing Rong didn't make any contribution, so my lord just rewarded Jing Rong with the silk and satin bestowed by His Majesty, which made Jing Rong feel ashamed!" Ye Jingrong half closed his eyes, and his words were still advancing and retreating.

The things bestowed by the emperor are all precious, what's more, this material is still top-quality, when he was in Ye Mansion before, even Mr. Ye didn't have a chance to wear it.

"What is there to be ashamed of, my concubine, naturally use the best for everything, come, try it on, if Jing Rong likes it, the king will call for this kind of Suzhou cloth from the celebration banquet." The mansion's silk and satin!"

Ming Yan wished to put all the treasures he had on Ye Jingrong's body, how could he cherish a mere piece of cloth?

Naturally, Ye Jingrong couldn't refuse some good intentions, and Ming Yan was a man of one-sided nature, so he didn't care about the presence of the maids, so he just personally served Ye Jingrong to dress up.

Ye Jingrong also knew that it would not sound good if it was spread out, and it was really out of place for the prince to serve the princess to dress like a little servant.

But Ming Yan's temperament is domineering, he will not allow Ye Jingrong to refuse, and he will not listen to Ye Jingrong's rationale, so this brocade robe was put on by Ming Yan under Ye Jingrong's half-pushing and half-satisfaction.

Ye Jingrong's demeanor was already out of this world, coupled with this crescent-colored robe, she looked even more gentle and refined, with a taste of otherworldly things.

The emerald-colored jade belt is combed around the waist, which adds three points of grace and seven points of luxury. On the feet are a pair of crescent-colored boots, but the corners are pressed with silver thread, which is very dignified and restrained. feel!

Coupled with the exquisitely carved face, picturesque eyebrows and smooth black hair, not only Ming Yan couldn't move his eyes, but even the servants who accidentally glanced at him gasped in amazement.

The appearance of a celestial being, the talent of managing the world, but he is willing to draw a prison for him, imprisoned in this square inch, Ming Yan's heart is beating violently, and he can't wait to rub Ye Jingrong into his own flesh and blood.

Ming Yan held a gun in his hand all the year round, so he naturally didn't know how to tie his hair for others, so he only asked his servants to prepare a blue headband.

Holding the simple hair band in his hand, Ming Yan looked at the little word 'Yan' embroidered on the corner over there, and the smile in his eyes got deeper and deeper!

Putting Ye Jingrong's beautiful hair behind her head, and then gently tied the cyan hairband at the end of her hair, Ming Yan looked up again, and finally understood the saying in the Book of Songs, What kind of existence is "Invasion of the People's Country"!

He has always thought that it is absurd and foolish to play the feudal princes just to win the smile of the beauties. What kind of beauties are worth exchanging thousands of miles of rivers and mountains? Looking at it now, there is an answer!

A pair of eyes were glued to Ye Jingrong's body, but from the corner of his eyes, he saw the same obsessed eyes of a little maid, Ming Yan's eyes froze, and became irritable for no reason.

Damn it, dare to covet his people?

Ming Yan's emotional changes were so drastic that even Ye Jingrong noticed it. A pair of water-like eyes followed Ming Yan's line of sight, and Ye Jingrong knew the reason almost in a moment of thought.