Chapter 77 Doting My Wife Too Much

Liu Yunyan was sitting quietly opposite Ming Yan and Ye Jingrong, watching his normally proud son flattering his husband and wife like a slave, with accumulations of puffs on his normally paralyzed face. Seeing the obvious joy, in all fairness, this made Liu Yunyan a little hard to accept.

How did her son, who was always wise and mighty, become what he is now?

It is said that having a daughter-in-law forgets the mother, Liu Yunyan didn't believe it before, she thought that his Yan'er would be equal even if he had a princess, but now it seems that she can't help but not believe it.

And Ming Yan's next move made Liu Yunyan choke even more!

"Jing Rong, is it delicious? Does it taste good?" With a dim light in his eyes, Ming Yan turned to look at Ye Jingrong, and asked expectantly.

To be honest, Ye Jingrong didn't taste what the pastry tasted like, but in order not to spoil Ming Yan's interest, she hummed lightly and nodded affirmatively.

"This king already knows that the taste of Jing Rong is almost the same as that of the mother and concubine, and he must be used to this taste!" While talking, Ming Yan slowly put down the wooden chopsticks in his hand, and then sneakily extended his claws to In the direction of the banquet, he poured the plate of lily crystal cake into his sleeve robe without anyone noticing.

Raising eyebrows at Ye Jingrong, Ming Yan leaned his head and whispered into Ye Jingrong's ear: "It's good that Jing Rong likes it, this king was stolen by Rong'er, let's wait until we return to the mansion." Taste slowly!"

Seeing this scene, Liu Yunyan's jade hand that wanted to reach for the Lily Crystal Cake froze in mid-air. A piece of other pastry was put into the mouth.

A face with exquisite make-up is now livid. If it is not for self-cultivation, Liu Yunyan really wants to grab Ming Yan by the ear and kick him out.

Look at her good son, look at the great general protecting the country of Netherworld, if there is such a fluffy tail growing behind him, it is estimated that he would be shaking very fast at this moment.

Ye Jingrong didn't expect Ming Yan to do this either, she was slightly taken aback for a moment, but after waiting to react, she covered her face with bare hands, holding back her laughter with great difficulty.

But endured again and again, all the hard work was in vain after another glance at Ming Yan's flattering expression, Ye Jingrong put down his plain hand, and quickly turned his head away, smiling with crooked eyebrows and water-like eyes sparkling.

He also knew that doing so might make the empress misunderstand that he was disrespectful to her, but Ye Jingrong couldn't help it, whenever Ming Yan was kind to him, he couldn't control his heart to sink more and more for Ming Yan .

He is greedy for this person's unique tenderness and tolerance, which is like a blooming poppy, making him lose himself in this sea of ​​flowers.

Finally made Ye Jingrong happy, Ming Yan also grinned, he was afraid that today's mother and concubine's censure would make Jing Rong unhappy, so all these actions can be considered deliberate.

Although she still felt that her dependent son had been snatched away, Liu Yunyan was a sensible person. Ming Yan's attitude towards Ye Jingrong forced her to admit that Yan'er was serious this time, and seriously wanted to be with this Ye Jingrong. The son will be with you for a lifetime!

As a mother, of course she hopes that her son will be happy, not to mention Ye Gongzi's friendship with Yan'er is clear to anyone with a discerning eye.

As for what she was worried about, there was no need to intervene. Children and grandchildren have their own blessings. She should believe that Yan'er has the ability to handle all these things well.

Having figured this out, Liu Yunyan's face. There was also a smile on her face. Although this Mrs. Ye contradicted her, the starting point was always to be loyal to his relationship with Yan'er. Compared with the Xue family who only flattered and said all kinds of good things, she was much better than Yan'er in the end. Having chosen such a lover, she should be gratified as a mother!

The Fengyi Palace, which was still tense just now, has become a little more happy at the moment, and Ye Jingrong has also relaxed a lot. He can feel that the empress's attitude towards him has changed from the initial defensiveness to a closeness, which makes him very happy.

But at this moment, a few sharp birdsong suddenly came from the screen not far away.

"The empress looks like a fairy, and the empress is magnanimous!"

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong raised his head in surprise, and after scanning his gaze, he realized that the one standing on the screen was actually a red-headed parrot, with a broad head and a big brain. , looks a bit naive, but cute.

Ming Yan originally didn't like this red-headed parrot, because every time he came to eat with his concubine mother, the red-headed parrot seemed to be specially upset with him, making endless noises, and Ming Yan could hear The blue veins on his forehead were throbbing, and he wished he could pull out his bird's tongue.

Ming Yan was just about to yell at Ye Jingrong, but inadvertently saw Ye Jingrong's eyes shining like stars, even a little eager to try, and Ming Yan knew that Rong'er was most likely looking at the little thing. happy.

After a little hesitation, Ming Yan suddenly stood up and walked towards the screen.

The figure of Wei An stood in front of the screen, and the shadow cast shrouded the entire red-headed parrot in darkness. The red-headed parrot stiffly raised its neck to take a look at the murderous god, then retracted its neck and buried its head in its chest .

Perhaps it was his own dazzled eyes, but Ming Yan actually saw the red-headed parrot swallowing his saliva in fear, and shook his head with a light smile. Say something? Hurry up and say something nice and praise me!"

Hearing this, the red-headed parrot raised its head tremblingly, and then opened its mouth hesitantly. : "... wise and powerful, my lord... will be famous forever!"

Hearing this, Ming Yan nodded in satisfaction, and just when the red-headed parrot thought he had escaped from the claws, the man suddenly stretched out his hand and held him in the palm of his hand.

The bird's feathers exploded with fright, and the red-headed parrot pecked at Mingyan's tiger's mouth with its beak, but because the man held a gun all year round, the tiger's mouth was too thick, so he couldn't feel the pain at all.

"The devil is devoid of conscience, the devil can't take care of the bird's life, ma'am, help me!" Shouted in the direction of Liu Yunyan in fright, I have to say, this red-headed parrot is indeed somewhat human, no wonder it will be here Liu Yunyan was so favored in front of him.

Hearing this, Ming Yan's face darkened immediately, and his subordinates used some strength to pinch the red-headed parrot almost dying, so he was completely honest.

Seeing this scene, Liu Yunyan also felt a little distressed. This red-headed parrot was a divine bird that was a tribute from the Western Regions. It was rewarded to her by Mingyuan, and it has been with her for three years now.

Liu Yunyan usually treats this red-headed parrot like a little son, but for some reason, her eldest son always doesn't see eye to eye with her younger son.

"Yan'er, be gentle, you will damage it!"

Hearing this, Ming Yuan shook his head disapprovingly.

"Mother Concubine, look at it is alive and kicking, how can it be so easy to be caught? I really like this little thing, how about Mother Concubine giving Yan'er a few days to play with?" Ming Yan grinned and said cheekily. ask for advice.

Let the concubine mother reward him directly, the concubine mother is probably reluctant, so Ming Yan just asked to play for a few days, so that the concubine mother should not be stingy.

However, when Liu Yunyan heard this, her phoenix eyes widened with disbelief.

Yan'er likes red crowns? Why is this brat talking nonsense with his eyes open?

Liu Yunyan still clearly remembers that when Hongguan first moved into Fengyi Palace, Yan'er disliked it for being too noisy, and secretly put dumb medicine in Hongguan's bird food without telling her, which almost made his Hongguan It was poisoned into a dumb bird. If it wasn't for the doctor Wang of the Imperial Hospital who finally came up with a prescription to save her, Liu Yunyan would have been heartbroken to death. Otherwise, why would her red crown look like a mouse seeing a cat every time she sees Yan'er? of?

Now say you like the red crown? Do you really like it? From Bengong's point of view, your princess likes it, right?

He is such a good son. In order to please his wife, he even snatched away his treasures!

"It is possible, but it can only be played for three days. Yan'er also knows that the red crown has been with me for many years. Without it, I will definitely not get used to it!" I don't want to brush Ming Yan's face in front of Ye Shi , Liu Yunyan could only reluctantly agree.

"No problem, three days will be three days!" Ming Yan was happy in his heart, and readily agreed. Then, holding the red crown in his hand, he turned his head and walked towards Ye Jingrong.

"Jing Rong, do you like it? This little thing is very flattering, let's play for three days first, and wait for this time to go back, the king will go around and make sure that after three days, I will get another one that is exactly the same for Jing Rong." Let's not talk about red heads at that time, let's have red, orange, yellow, green, blue, blue, purple, all kinds of heads, and keep them in the palace, and Jing Rong can play with them whenever he wants!" Ming Yan's words are taken for granted

, But when Liu Yunyan heard this, her heart ached from anger.

"It's still red, orange, yellow, green, blue, blue and purple? One of all kinds? Do you think it's sweet potatoes and potatoes? They are everywhere on the street? This is a divine bird that came as a tribute from the Western Regions. How can it be so easy to find?" Yi Ren No matter how much she endured, Liu Yunyan thought that her excellent recuperation had collapsed, snorted coldly, and reminded her angrily.

"What's the matter? At worst, I will attack the Western Regions, and the country will be lost at that time. I'm not afraid that they won't hand over the divine bird obediently!"

When Ming Yan said this, he had a frivolous tone, and the appearance of the devil king in the world could really piss people off.

The countries in the Western Regions have always been on good terms with the Nether Country, but in the end, the God of War in the Nether Kingdom wanted to rob others of a few parrots to please his wife, so he turned his face and attacked the allies? This is simply absurd! Ridiculous!

Liu Yunyan's fingers were trembling, and his picturesque refined face was so livid that his bare hands hit the table with a 'slap'. On the next day, Liu Yunyan really couldn't hold back his temper, and chased people away with a vicious voice: "Go, you go out for me, you are so capable, go find it yourself, don't take away my red crown!"