Chapter 109 A Sudden Hug

Hastily waving her hand to refuse, Xiao Ye Zi subconsciously took a step back, her little face was a little blush.

"No, no need, Ah Hui, I can just go by myself, there is not much distance left, I don't feel tired!"

But Xiao Yezi's refusal, to Ah Hui's ears, it was not the case at all , still squatting on the same spot, but Ah Hui, who was still in high spirits just now, drooped his shoulders at the moment, as if his self-esteem had been hit, and after a long while, he opened his mouth slightly mockingly: "Young master is actually unwilling Do you have a lot of contact with people like me? After all, your status is low, even if you are behind the back of the young master, it will lower the status of the young master." Hearing

this, Xiao Yezi felt very uncomfortable, he thought he was already a low self-esteem I'm old, but I didn't expect that in this world, there are people who are more self-deprecating than myself.

Cruel-hearted, gritted her teeth, Xiao Ye Zi didn't twitch any further, but took a few steps back, and pounced on A Hui's back, then passed her two small arms through A Hui's neck and overlapped each other, a pair of Ah Hui's thin legs were also firmly clamped in his arms.

Her face was a little hot, but Xiao Yezi ignored the discomfort as much as possible, and only regarded it as brothers taking care of each other.

The back under him was broad and warm, slightly warming up Xiao Yezi's cold heart. In order to make Xiao Yezi happy, Ah Hui told harmless jokes along the way, which made Xiao Yezi giggle. The cool laughter reached Ahui's ear, making Ahui's unnatural face. A satisfied smile appeared on his face.

No wonder Ye Jingrong asked Xiao Yezi to go out with someone, because this little fool might really lose himself. No, I had fun, and I didn't even notice that Ah Hui carried Xiao Yezi to The direction is not a restaurant for an appointment at all, but a famous gathering place for gourmet snacks in Kyoto.

The nostrils fluttered slightly, Xiao Ye Zi's cat eyes suddenly opened wide, and she swept her eyes around, almost screaming, if she hadn't raised her paw in time to cover her mouth, she might have made a fool of herself.

Soup dumpling, beef noodles, sauce pancakes, croquettes, my God, where are they? The Land of Abundance?

"Ah Hui, Ah Hui, where is this? A lot of delicious food, oh my god, you really should call, why did you come here? I don't have much money on me, isn't this really going to kill me? "A paw swung on the back of Ah Hui's head, and Xiao Ye Zi growled angrily and reprimanded him. How cruel it is

for a snack to watch the delicious food floating in front of his eyes, but he can't eat it. One thing? This Ahui looks simple and honest on the surface, but unexpectedly he is evil.

Hearing this, Ahui suddenly stopped and put Xiao Yezi off his back.

Seeing this scene, Xiao Yezi was even more impatient. If he didn't leave quickly, why did he stop? Now it's all right, he can't even move his legs anymore, so he might just die of hunger here today. He gave Ah Hui a white

look After Xiao Yezi slid down from Ahui's back, she raised her calf, kicked Ahui's leg lightly angrily, but the simple and honest Ahui still smiled foolishly, as if a little Not angry at all.

"Little son,...don't piss me off. If you want to eat, Ah Hui invites you to eat as much as you want!" "

Ah Hui said this boldly, but Xiao Yezi didn't dare to take it seriously. Ah Hui is a servant, and it is not easy to earn some money. How can Xiao Yezi have the heart to let him pay for himself? Does he still eat delicious food? ? It's all Ah Hui's blood and sweat.

" Don't... just forget it, you are not rich, how can you be so extravagant? Let's leave, as long as we cover our noses, we will definitely be able to leave from here. "While speaking viciously, Xiao Yezi covered her nose with her paws as if making up her mind, as if she was going to die heroically.

Seeing this scene, Ah Hui suddenly laughed out loud after being stunned for a while, those eyes were embedded in such a face. In fact, it is extremely awkward, but the simple little leaves just can't see it.

"Young master...you are really virtuous. Anyone who marries the young master must be blessed!"

Hearing this, Xiao Ye Zi's face turned even redder, and she just wanted to stretch out her little claws and tear the piece of paper open. Stupid mouth!

He's obviously a silly fool, but he comes up with sweet words so easily, it's too unreasonable.

"You idiot, shut up quickly, what nonsense are you talking about?" He glared at Ahui angrily, Xiao Yezi turned his head, took the lead, and threw Ahui behind.

But after walking a few steps away, Ahui did not follow up. Xiaoyezi was puzzled, but just as she turned around, she saw Ahui holding freshly cooked meat buns and offering them to Xiaoyezi's body with a face like offering treasures. in front of you.

"Little boy, hurry up, hold on, don't rush to eat, it's still burning your mouth!" Ah Hui had a foolish smile on his face, which made people feel warm when they saw it.

"Hey, why did you really buy it? How much does it cost? You earn so little money a month, and you are willing to give it up. You are so... so prodigal!" I counted it all over again, but I bought all the meat buns, and I couldn't return them. Little Ye Zi didn't want to disappoint Ah Hui's intentions, so she could only bite and roll her eyes, and how much hatred she had for this meat bun. As if resentful, he wiped away the whole bag of meat buns.

He was happy when he was scolded, and Ah Hui giggled cheerfully at the side. After Xiao Yezi finished eating the buns, he naturally wanted to wipe her mouth, but Xiao Yezi subconsciously avoided it.

Smiling awkwardly, Ah Hui dragged Xiao Yezi to buy other delicacies, with a look of wealth and wealth, almost made Xiao Yezi faint on the spot.

I really can't think of a child born in a poor family who doesn't know how to save money? If you want to eat these things, he can actually make them, but the craftsmanship may not be as good as that of the masters who set up street stalls.

"No, I can't buy any more. We have no money on us. We can't eat the overlord's meal!" Xiao Yezi tried her best to hold Ah Hui's figure, but only for a while. After pondering for a while, he actually pulled Xiao Yezi back and walked in another direction.

It was a small noodle stall surrounded by people, noodle stall. There were a few red cloth strips hanging on the red strips, something was written with a brush on the red strips, there was a question mark on Xiao Yezi's head, and she pouted unintentionally, as if she didn't dare to be interested in those things.

Although his young master is both talented and beautiful, he doesn't have much ink in his stomach, even the few black characters on the red stripes, he may not even be able to read all of them.

But Ah Hui didn't seem to care about these things at all. Relying on his size, he squeezed to the front of the crowd in a few moments.

Xiao Ye Zi shrinks her head and hides behind Ah Hui, poking out a pair of big eyes to sneakily look at the words written on the red stripe.

What January 7th? A dog with four mouths? What is this mess? Doesn't it conform to common sense at all? What is this stall for? Is it a cult?

"Ah Hui, let's leave. There are red stripes hanging in this place, with red stripes and black characters written on them. The atmosphere is weird. I'm a little scared!" While talking, Xiao Yezi pulled Ah Hui's sleeve robe and He wanted to leave, but Ah Hui seemed to be growing on the ground and couldn't be moved.

With a backhand, Xiao Ye Zi was pulled to the front of her body, and she was imprisoned in her arms. Ah Hui bowed her head, and said in a hoarse voice next to Xiao Ye Zi's ear, "Little Ye Zi, go, take the two red lines you just read. Take the cloth off!"

Suddenly being hugged by a person who doesn't know much, Xiao Ye Zi was stunned, after realizing it, she turned around, with a small face, her round eyes stared, and she slapped Ah Hui pushed it away.

"You...you, what are you doing? Just talk if you have something to say? What are you doing so close?"

Ahui also seemed to feel that he was a little abrupt, and hurriedly lowered his head, raised his hand and scratched the top of his head , Ah Hui stammered and apologized: "I'm sorry, young master, I'm a rough person, I'm not that particular, I didn't do it on purpose, I will definitely pay attention to it in the future!" Hearing this, Xiao Yezi felt

strange It was because he was too sensitive, it was obviously not Ah Hui's fault just now.

He didn't know what happened to him, the embrace just now made him feel familiar, but also scared, as if he was tightly entwined by the tail of a snake, and he couldn't breathe.

"No...you don't need to apologize, it's my fault, I...I'm a little afraid of being hugged by others, because...because no one is sincere, no one!" Xiao Yezi murmured softly, and looked at her with a lonely face. Walking in front of the stall, his eyes were straight and reddish, he stretched out his hand and mechanically took off the two red cloths on the stall, Xiao Yezi stuffed them into Ahui's hand .

At the same time that Xiao Ye Zi finished speaking, Ah Hui's hand hidden in the sleeve robe suddenly clenched into a fist, but he held back his silence until Xiao Ye Zi forced the red cloth into his hand, and then raised his hand. He raised his head, and glanced at the red cloth with those eyes that concealed the deep eyes.

His chest rose and fell undetectably, and Ah Hui pulled Xiao Ye Zi's sleeve robe, and then at a distance of three inches from Ye Zi's ears, he softly uttered a few words: "Go and tell the boss, Zhi Harmony!"

Hearing this, Xiao Ye Zi suddenly came back to her senses, but she was even more puzzled? What? For peace? What the hell is this mess?

"What and what? You tell me what's going on, otherwise I won't go, what if people think I have a head disease?" what medicine? He's so mysterious, why does he look less and less like a servant?