Chapter 115 Secret rivalry

It was only after Mingxi came to Prince Cheng's mansion that he saw what the four children that Princess Cheng was talking about were like.

Born in the royal family since childhood, the education they received was also top-notch. In the eyes of the outstanding Ming Xi, a few words are enough to describe the four children!

That is a big fool, a stunned young man, a weakling, and a little fool who only knows how to laugh.

Although he looked down upon it from the bottom of his heart, Ming Xi would not express these emotions on the bright side, but hid them deep in his heart, so Ye Jingrong looked over at a glance, only the scene of the brothers respecting each other.

The reason why Tie Zhu, Goudan, Er Lengzi and Xiao Haha were also called into the main hall was that Ye Jingrong planned to have these four children study with Ming Xi starting tomorrow.

If there are no trivial matters in the palace, if he can take care of them, he will teach them by himself. If he can't take care of them, then he will invite a few masters to take over as substitute teachers for a few days.

As for the four children who were begging with Xiao Yezi, Ye Jingrong planned to give them a new name. As for the surname, it would definitely not work with the surname of the prince. Having a surname is a capital offense, so after much deliberation, Ye Jingrong decided to let the four children follow his surname!

As for the name, Ye Jingrong had already thought about it, and waved lightly, Ye Jingrong called the four children to him, and after a moment of pondering, he slowly opened his mouth.

"I know what you are worried about now. Did you see Mingxi coming, so you are afraid that I will drive you out?" Ye Jingrong's

tone was clearly joking, but the speaker had no intentions, and the listener meant it. Little haha, the moment Ye Jingrong finished speaking, his nose turned red and tears began to fall.

"Young Master, Young Master, don't drive us away. The four of us can work, no matter how hard or tiring, and we can eat less in the future. One brown rice cake and one bowl of boiled water a day is enough. If there is no We can live in the woodshed in the spare room, four of us, one, no, half the woodshed is enough, please, don't drive us away!" The little claws tightly grasped the hem of

Ye Jingrong's robe, Little Haha choked on his small body, crying and begging.

Speaking of which, Xiaohaha's appearance is most similar to Xiaoye Zi's, with a sharp oval face and big watery eyes. At this moment, after Ye Jingrong sees this pear blossom with rain, let alone how distressed he is!

"Stupid, who said I'm going to drive you away? What I said just now meant that I don't want you to think so. I called you here today because I want to call you out. From now on, I will live with Mingxi In the palace, you are not allowed to leave home without permission, do you hear me clearly?"

Not at all disgusted with Xiaohaha's muddy face covered in tears and snot, Ye Jingrong gently raised his hand, and gently wiped away the tears from the corners of Xiaohaha's eyes , there is an approachable smile on the beautiful face, which makes little haha's worries disappear in an instant!

It turned out that he was thinking too much, and he knew that the young master is so beautiful, so he must not be so cruel? Little Haha sniffled, then cracked the corner of his mouth with a smirk, revealing half of his missing front teeth, his smile was brilliant!

Seeing this scene, Ye Jingrong couldn't help laughing out loud. To be honest, among these children, the one who pleases him the most is Little Haha. They are silly and cute, so cute. , the mouth is still the sweetest, how can it make people unhappy?

However, at this moment, the four children were happy, and Ming Xi, who was standing quietly by the side, felt extremely uncomfortable. After half-closed his eyes, Ming Xi's hands hidden in the sleeves were tightly clenched together. .

It's just four wild children of unknown origin, how dare they compete with him? He, Mingxi, is the queen of the legitimate royal family, the upright righteous son of Cheng Wang, and he wants to get a share of the pie just by relying on these four brainless things? It's just delusional, just wait, sooner or later, he will let them pack their bags and leave!

The more tolerant and kind Ye Jingrong was to those four children, the more Ming Xi hated them. Obviously all of this should belong to him, and obviously that slender hand should be stroking his head at this moment. A bastard distracted Father's attention?

The more Mingxi thought about it, the angrier he became, and he made a strong note of those four children in his heart. Of course, the one he hated the most was that little brat who could only show off his smiling face, that is, little haha!

But no matter how depressed Ming Xi was, on the other hand, Ye Jingrong still re-named the four cubs according to his own wishes.

Tie Zhu will be called Ye Zhong from now on, Goudan will be called Ye Cong from now on, the second fool will be called Ye Shang, and as for Xiao Haha, let's call him Ye Xiao from now on!

With a new name, they still follow the surname of the young master. Does this mean that the young master will never drive them away? This simply made the four little brats very happy, especially Xiaoxiao, who was the former little Haha, jumping and jumping around Ye Jingrong. Infected by joyful emotions.

The smile on Ye Jingrong's mouth never dissipated from the beginning to the end. At the same time, he even took out the jade pendant that he had prepared long ago from his sleeve robe, and put it on the waists of the four little boys with his own hands.

Ye Zhong's jade pendant was carved in the shape of the king of the mountain - a fierce tiger. It was majestic and majestic. It entrusted Ye Jingrong's hope that Ye Zhong would be as brave and good at fighting as a tiger in the future, with one against a hundred!

And Ye Cong's jade pendant is carved into the shape of auspicious white water, exquisite and clear, round in color, implying turning danger into good fortune and rising every step of the way!

As for Ye Shang's jade pendant, it was carved into the shape of the legendary beast - Pixiu, which symbolizes the wealth of money and the daily progress of money!

In the end, it was Ye Xiao's turn. Seeing Ye Xiao's big eyes sparkling, staring at him expectantly, Ye Jingrong smiled helplessly, and then stuffed a vivid and lifelike little sika deer into it. In Ye Xiao's palm. As for the meaning of this little sika deer, to be honest, it doesn't really have any meaning. Ye Jingrong just thought it was cute, so she asked the craftsmen to make it.

Even so, Ye Xiao was very happy, this is such a big green stone, it must be worth a lot of money! When he was begging in the past, he saw such a green stone in a store, which was not as big as the one in his hand, nor was it as bright as the color. The above price tag is too high to scare people!

This is a gift from the son, he must take good care of it, carefully put it in his arms, Ye Xiao showed half of his front teeth, smiling at Ye Jingrong like a little fool.

After all the dust settled, Ye Jingrong waved to Ming Xi, and called Ming Xi who was standing beside him to him.

In fact, Ye Jingrong didn't mean to give Mingxi a bad start, he just felt that Mingxi was born superior, with the best food and clothing, and was afraid that he would look down on them in the future, so he made a special show I want to be more affectionate to Xiaoxiao, hoping that Mingxi can treat them like brothers in the future.

But Ye Jingrong never thought that he was self-defeating. No matter how stable Mingxi appears, he is still an immature kid. Whoever is favored more than him will naturally arouse his compulsion and jealousy!

Quickly walking in front of Ye Jingrong, Ming Xi lowered his head slightly and looked down. The expression on his face was calm, and he didn't show any disgust towards Ye Xiao at all.

As for Ye Xiao, a little fool, he kept moving in front of Mingxi, wanting to get acquainted with this half-grown brother Xiao. For this reason, Ye Xiao smiled very hard, even the muscles at the corners of his mouth were smiling. Twitching, but still trying to hold on.

Because Brother Xiao Niu once told him before that his smile is so cute that no one can resist it. If he wants others to make a good impression on him, he has to smile hard!

From the beginning to the end, Xiao Yezi kept these words in his heart and practiced them all the time, but he never thought that it was this smiling face that made him offend Mingxi so badly.

As the saying goes, three years old is good, and seven years old is old. I know how to show off that hypocritical smirk since I was a child, and I am afraid that I will be no different from those whores in brothels in the future!

I was so disgusted in my heart, but Mingxi didn't say a word on the surface, but with such a cold look, it was enough for Ye Xiao to be frustrated!

This little brother didn't buy his account? Could it be that he wasn't smiling hard enough, so Xiao Yezi took a deep breath, and laughed even more exaggeratedly, that mouthful of small white teeth was still exposed because of a few missing teeth, not to mention how funny it is!

But under Ye Xiao's expectant eyes, Ming Xi frowned slightly, because he saw a piece of greasy leek leaf stained on Ye Xiao's tooth near the caries, and his stomach felt a little uncomfortable for a while!

Next, Ye Jingrong gave some instructions, but Mingxi and Ye Xiao didn't listen. One was wondering how to drive this annoying wild child out of the palace, but the other was racking his brains to want To please Mingxi, this back and forth is really the opposite!

In the following days, it was considered to be calm. Ye Xiao made a plan to show his presence in front of Mingxi every day, just to please Mingxi. To drive this little bastard out of the palace completely, one must be calm.

Of course, when these five children got together, it was really lively, and because of Ye Xiao's innocence, Ye Jingrong, who has always been calm, made a big joke!

The specific development of things is actually like this!