Chapter 131 The bride price is three rabbits?

In the following days, Ye Hua was followed by a giant tail. That body, that head, was not so much a tail as a wall of flesh on its back.

Wherever he went, he would receive countless surprised glances. Ye Hua felt that the pressure was enormous, and her head was getting lower and lower. In the end, it seemed that she was about to shrink into her chest.

In the end, it was really unbearable, Ye Hua clenched her fists to cheer herself up, then she turned her head away, with a sullen face, and spoke harshly towards the cheeky Xie Chengkun. "...What are you always following me for?"

Hearing this, Xie Chengkun tilted his head and scratched his shiny forehead, and after a foolish smile, he said as a matter of course: "What's wrong with me following my wife? I tell you, when you talk to me, you have to speak softly, so that it hurts people!" After saying this, Xie Chengkun wanted to reach out to touch Ye Hua's slippery little face, but Ye Hua turned his head and dodged it.

It seemed that he also felt that his abrupt behavior was a bit like a disciple. After touching the tip of his nose, Xie Chengkun withdrew his hand in embarrassment.

It hurts? Hurt you big head ghost ah? Who is your daughter-in-law, you stinky, shameless rascal.

Ye Hua heard that no matter how good her temper was, she couldn't hold back anymore. Her small face was blushing, and her undulating chest made her already frail body look even weaker. If she couldn't beat her, Ye Hua would have slapped her and flew over. , I'm going to kill this messy bastard!

"Don't talk nonsense and ruin my reputation. I'm not your wife. Let me tell you, you... If you keep pestering me like this, I... I'll sue the prince and let him decide!

" After all, he had to bow his head, and Ye Hua didn't have much confidence in what he said, but after all, Ming Yan's name was mentioned in the words, which made Xie Chengkun a little jealous!

He also felt that it was unreasonable for his daughter-in-law to recognize her, but he had no choice. What if the person is abducted? He, Xie Chengkun, has been single for half of his life, and he finally met someone who was close to his eyes. If he didn't eat this tender duck, he, Xie Chengkun, would read his name upside down!

"Why is she not my daughter-in-law? Didn't you accept my token of love? How could you turn your face and deny someone? Aren't you cheating on me as a bride price?" Xie Chengkun was also anxious, subconsciously. He took a step forward and wanted to discuss with Ye Huaping, but he suddenly stepped out with a big step, which made Ye Hua take a few steps back immediately, staring at Xie Chengkun with a defensive face, thinking that this person became angry and wanted to beat him Woolen cloth! Seeing this scene, Xie Chengkun was a little frustrated , and had no choice but to stand still,

but the expression on his face became more eager."

I'm going to tell the prince! "Ye Hua actually meant to scare people with these words, and really let him use this kind of thing to bother the lord who manages everything every day. Ye Hua really has no face to say such a thing!

" Isn't it the three rabbits! I think you are very rare, and I was very happy when I accepted it at the beginning. Why did you turn your face and deny you after only a while! "Xie Chengkun shook his head violently, and his big copper bell-like eyes were full of ready to move. If it wasn't for Ye Hua's ignorance of seeing him at the moment, Xie Chengkun would have stretched out his hand long ago, and brought him to him for a good rest. Talked and talked!

However, when Ye Hua heard this, she suddenly widened her smart eyes, and the look in her eyes was not without surprise.

What? Those three rabbits are the bride price? Who is this? Do you still want to marry? What about him as a daughter-in-law? As a result, three rabbits were prepared for the bride price. Is there anyone more stingy than him?

Not to mention being a soldier, even a poor commoner, marrying a daughter-in-law is not so shabby, is it? Just say it so grandiosely, you won't be afraid of people laughing!

No matter what he said, he was also the young master's little follower, although his status was a bit humble, but for the sake of the young master, he shouldn't be treated like this, right? The young master is a piece of treasure in the hands of the prince. If you hold it in your hand, you are afraid of falling, and if you hold it in your mouth, you are afraid of melting. How come it turns into a grass when it's his turn? It's still... not let people Alive?

Seeing Ye Hua's pretty little face languishing, Xie Chengkun was really anxious. After opening his mouth, he hurriedly continued: "Don't be angry, I don't care about you. Well, you narrow-minded bastard, if you still care about the angry words I said a few days ago, then I am here to apologize to you, daughter-in-law, I was wrong, look, or I will go around Running him ten laps at the top of the mountain, you can take it as my sincerity to admit my mistake, right?

Xie Chengkun is tall and thick, and his ability to lead troops and fight is not bad, but his EQ is really low, and his mouth is really stupid, but why? The more this is

the case, the more angry people will be to death. Ye Hua was so angry that he almost vomited blood when he heard this. Just

wanted to contradict him politely, but Ye Hua thought about it, it seems that this is not bad, if this person runs around the hill, he can't always follow his ass to be annoying! "Then

... ...Then go run around, if you dare to be lazy, don't let me talk to you in the future! Gathering up his courage, he uttered the first words in his life to make things difficult for others. Ye Hua wrung his hands, his eyes filled with apprehension, as if he was a little afraid that Xie Chengkun would turn against him. However, when Xie Chengkun heard this, he

was Nodding his head suddenly, he happily agreed. He had been blaming himself for the harsh words a few days ago. Now that his wife has given him a chance to start a new life, he will naturally seize the opportunity and sincerely repent.

"Okay, just wait, I will finish running in a while, then you can't treat me like this anymore, and I won't force you, wait a while, at least you have to let me hold my little hand!

" The daughter-in-law turned her nose and raised her eyes at him. Xie Chengkun felt a little aggrieved, but there was nothing he could do. After saying such an undeniable excessive sentence, he turned his head and rushed out, leaving no room for Ye Hua to shake his head and refuse. Opportunity!

Seeing the man's back quickly disappearing into the distance, Ye Hua froze in place. After a long while, he stretched out his little finger and dug his ears, trying to get rid of Lala's four ruined three views. The words came out of his ears! He had never seen such a shameless person! At first, he thought that since he had a chance to send people away, why would he not do it, but he didn't expect that in the end, he dug a hole and buried himself. Is this bald monk really stupid? Why did Ye Hua feel like she was being tricked by someone?

Fearing that the man would come back later and try to hold his little hand, Ye Hua was really timid. That guy has a round waist and broad shoulders, and a body full of tendons. Wouldn't it be easy to take advantage of him?

No, he has to think of a way, so he can't be eaten tofu?

Ye Hua turned around in a hurry, her eyes swept out inadvertently, but happened to meet the figure passing by Xiao Yezi, her eyes were lit up immediately, Ye Hua hurried over, and grabbed Xiao Ye Zi's body The sleeve robe began to pour out bitter water!

Recently, Ye Hua has been entangled by the so-called commander in chief, and Xiao Yezi is obvious to all. Originally, she thought it was Ye Hua's luck, so Xiao Yezi didn't make a move. Now I'm listening to Ye Hua's story from beginning to end. After reading it again, he realized that it was not what he thought.

Hmph, did that bald monk actually think of using his power to force a good man into prostitution? With his chivalrous little leaf, his plot will definitely come to nothing.

In fact, it's no wonder Xiao Yezi is so angry, the key is Ye Hua's embellished expression, which almost describes Xie Chengkun as a street bully who wants to grab women and men.

However, being angry is useless, Xiao Yezi crossed her arms, and looked Ye Hua from head to toe with sharp eyes. Ye Hua's body was obviously bullying, and Xiao Yezi curled her mouth in disgust!

Little Ye Hua stretched out her paws, and pulled Ye Hua to the front, Little Ye Zi frowned, lowered her voice, and said earnestly: "No wonder he bullies you, how can you do this? Isn't this trembling little body and delicate eyes clearly making people bully!" It

turned out that the reason was actually in his own body. up? Ye Hua was completely dumbfounded. Could it be that after being bullied, she still has to run over to apologize to others, saying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it's because I'm too bad looking, that's why I aroused dark emotions in your heart"?

Dejectedly drooping her shoulders, Ye Hua felt that there are really ghosts in this world!

Seeing Ye Hua's loveless appearance, Xiao Yezi also realized that she had said something wrong, and hurriedly comforted her, "But it's okay, temperament can be changed the day after tomorrow, how about it, you follow Let me learn, pretend to be super fierce, so that in the future, when that bastard sees you, let alone bullying, he will definitely be scared, turn around and run away!" Hearing this,

Ye Hua instantly ignited new hope , turned his head to look in the direction of Xiao Yezi, his eyes were full of hope.

Seeing this scene, Xiao Yezi choked for it. As the saying goes, don't pretend to be aggressive, pretending to be struck by lightning, how could he know how to pretend to be fierce? Just now, I just wanted to show off my power and prestige.

But he can't take back the water that was thrown out by what he said, so after turning his mind quickly, the image of a person suddenly appeared in Xiao Yezi's mind.