Chapter 21 The Real Princess Cheng

"My lord..." Ye Jingrong wanted to get up anxiously, but Ming Yan held his body down, knowing that Ye Jingrong was injured, so Ming Yan didn't dare to use force at all.

"Just stop and listen to me." After Ming Yan finished speaking, he turned his eyes to the shaking little Ye Zi's body again.

His tone was still bad, and he was completely different from when he was facing Ye Jingrong. Ming Yan said coldly, "You are smart and know who to ask for mercy. For the sake of serving your master loyally for many years, your merits and demerits are equal. , you go down, go to the kitchen and wait for Master Li from the imperial dining room to come, remember to bring his delicacies into the Rongjun Pavilion."

Ming Yan waved his hand, and gave the relieved little leaf Sent away!

While bowing to leave, while stealthily peeking in the direction of her young master, Xiao Ye Zi turned around neatly after receiving the signal from Ye Jingrong's eyes, and left confidently and boldly.

In the entire empty room, only Ming Yan and Ye Jingrong were left, and there was an ambiguous atmosphere in the air, circulating between the nostrils, making Ye Jingrong wish to find a place to hide himself.

That's why he is not likable. As a man, he is thinner than a woman. It is no wonder that he married into the palace a few years earlier than Xue Mengyao, but he was still caught up by a woman who snatched away his beloved.

Some hated her own incompetence, Ye Jingrong's white teeth bit her lower lip to death, forcing herself to raise her eyes to meet Ming Yan's fierce gaze.

He has been on the battlefield all year round, but Ming Yan's eyes are sharper than the blade of a sword. Even though they are much softer now, people still dare not look directly at them.

I really want to hide, I really want to hide myself in a dark corner again, just watch silently like this, don't fight or grab, don't make noise.

But Ye Jingrong also knew that this time he couldn't hide, this was an opportunity he had been looking forward to for so many years, if he missed it, he would never be able to forgive himself.

How could Ming Yan fail to see the reluctance in Ye Jingrong's gaze, but Ming Yan didn't want to refuse this rare courage.

He opened his mouth and was about to speak, but at this moment, the voices of slaves and maidservants begging for audience came from outside the house.

"My lord, the imperial doctor Wang from the imperial hospital is here!"

His ears moved, Ming Yan sighed lightly, then turned his head to look at the door, and replied in a faint voice: "Please!

" The doctor Wang with his back hurriedly lifted his legs and walked into the house. It's a pity that he is so old, his beard is gray, and he still has to work so hard.

King Cheng had never summoned him so urgently before returning to the capital. Could it be that he was seriously injured? This is absolutely impossible, the God of War in their Nether country can't make any mistakes.

He walked into the inner hall in a hurry, and as soon as Imperial Doctor Wang raised his head, he was dumbfounded.

No, isn't their Royal Highness Cheng Wang sitting here comfortably? Her complexion is rosy, and she is full of heroic spirit. It doesn't look like she has been injured?

Could it be his old eyesight? Physician Wang had some self-doubt, and quickly stretched out his dry old hands to rub his old eyes, which were already a little unclear.

"Doctor Wang? Please hurry up and see if my concubine's shoulder injury is serious?" Ming Yan stood up from the bed and asked eagerly.

Um? princess? Become the princess of the palace? Could it be that girl from the Xue family? It's not in the door yet? She just pretends to be a princess, and she really has no rules at all!

Imperial Physician Wang regretted in his heart, why did His Royal Highness Cheng Wang fall in love with such a girl who is not outstanding in appearance and has an unpleasant personality?

But they are courtiers, so it's inconvenient to talk about such things, and with the degree of vengeance of that girl, how can they retaliate against him afterwards? Be careful, be careful!

Doctor Wang shook his head and sighed as he approached the bed, but as soon as the curtains were opened, what came into view was not the sour face at all.