Chapter 48 The Crescent Color Robe

When she just opened her eyes, she still couldn't realize where she was, but now she is completely awake. Ye Jingrong brushed her long hair, tightened her neckline, and hurriedly stood up.

"My lord, Jing Rong has slept, what time is it now? Is there still time for the morning?"

Ye Jingrong was a little flustered and spoke much faster.

As a prince, Ming Yan has been fighting outside all year round, but after returning to Beijing, he still has to go to court according to the rules, not to mention that this is Ming Yan's first morning court after returning to Beijing, it stands to reason that he should be at the court at this moment, It is right to report back to the southward crusade in front of the Holy Majesty and all the ministers, but at this moment?

Ye Jingrong raised his head to look at the sky outside the hall, Su hand subconsciously clenched his cuffs, a little annoyed at his mistake!

How many nights he was alone, only last night, but he was able to sleep with the prince, so he slept so peacefully, that he could get up early, but ended up oversleeping. What should he do to make amends for breaking the prince's business?

The most important thing is that Ye Jingrong doesn't want to leave the impression of his misbehavior in the heart of the current Holy Majesty. If he wants to secure his position as a husband and wife, the prince's attitude is the most important thing, and secondly, there is the current Holy Majesty's will.

"Jing Rong, don't panic, it's indeed past the morning court time, but this king has already asked for leave with my father last night, saying that I am exhausted physically and mentally from going south this time, and I want to rest for a day before going to the morning court, my father has already agreed! Ming

Yan sighed softly, stretched out his hand to comfort Ye Jingrong's shoulder, and slowly explained the ins and outs of the matter in his voice.

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong breathed a sigh of relief, although his movements slowed down, the annoyance in his heart never diminished! He shouldn't be so unruly!

"My lord, Jing Rong will wait for you to wake up in the morning!" Hearing this, Ming Yan shook his head lightly, then stretched out his hand, and picked up a crescent moon from the tray in front of a bowed maid. White robe!

"No, this king has been fighting outside all year round, and his skin and flesh are not precious, so how can he need any service? But Jing Rong, you have to make yourself more delicate. Come, come and have a look, the silk and satin tribute from the Suzhou mansion, the royal father It was rewarded to the king, but the king has been fighting and killing all year round, so why did he use such a delicate cloth? It would be better to let the embroiderer of the palace make a Chinese dress for Jing Rong to wear overnight. , although it is not as good as Shang Gongge's craftsmanship, but so far, we can only make do with it!"

Ming Yan held the slippery brocade dress in his hand as if offering a treasure, and sent it to Ye Jingrong with a smile.

Hearing this, Ye Jingrong looked down slightly. The brocade robe was an elegant moon-white color, and the interlayer at the collar and cuffs was embroidered with exquisite acacia flowers. Although the style was a little simple, it was indeed extraordinary and very Get what he wants.

He couldn't help raising his plain hand, and gently groped the protruding Albizia Julibrissin with his fingertips. Ye Jingrong's voice was faint, but it was not difficult to hear the trembling that could be concealed.

"My lord, is this acacia flower?"

"One heart for a lifetime, acacia for generations to come. This king likes this flower, so I specially ordered the embroiderer to embroider it. The clothes and accessories worn by Jing Rong in the future must be embroidered or in the interlayer and inconspicuous corners." Only engrave this flower on it, otherwise, this king will not allow you to wear it!" Ming Yan said it with confidence and confidence.

However, when Ye Jingrong heard this, he chuckled lightly, wondering why this person's temper was so domineering?