Chapter 69 Madam calm down!

With a soft murmur, Ye Jingrong twisted her eyebrows slightly and woke up, but as soon as her vision became clear, what came into view was Ming Yan's smiling face, getting closer and closer in front of him.

Subconsciously thinking that Ming Yan was going to kiss him again, Ye Jingrong shook her head and hid in the depths of the brocade quilt, only revealing a fluffy top of her hair.

"My lord, farewell, there is still business today. If you don't leave, you will be late for the celebration party!"

When Ye Jingrong said this, his voice was muffled. Firstly, it was because he was hiding under the quilt. One night, his thin lips were swollen by Ming Yan!

Hearing this, Ming Yan didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and directly tore off the brocade quilt, and dug the person out of the bed.

"What mess are you thinking about? I want to wait for Jing Rong to get up and get dressed. The sedan chair is already ready, but Jing Rong is thinking wrong?"

The man's frivolous tone made Ye Jingrong very annoyed. If he did too much, how could he subconsciously hide when he saw this person approaching?

This person is good, but in turn wronged him for thinking about it!

Feeling aggrieved in her heart, Ye Jingrong turned her head away and ignored Ming Yan. Instead, she got up by herself and stepped on the fox fur on the ground with her bare feet.

In this way, the hickey marks on the back of Ye Jingrong's feet were exposed to everyone.

Originally, they had already opened their arms, but seeing the maids shyly dare not go forward, feeling puzzled, Ye Jingrong followed the secretive gaze of the maids, and as a result, his face suddenly turned crimson.

Subconsciously, he wanted to hide those embarrassing feet, but Ye Jingrong looked around, but Ye Jingrong couldn't find a place where he could hide.

Just when Ye Jingrong wanted to climb back into bed and nest up again, Ming Yan took the right time to relieve Ye Jingrong.

"Put your things here, let's all go down, let the bearers get ready, and we will set off for the palace in a while!" "

Yes." Hearing this, the maids were also relieved, and after a sigh of relief, they all lowered their heads. Head, withdrew from Rongjun Pavilion.

The son's jade feet covered with hickey marks made them, girls who have not left the court, want to look at them but dare not look at them. They are afraid of offending the prince, but they can't help but feel itchy. Today is a kind of torment. Now It was a relief to be kicked out.

After the maids left, Ye Jingrong also breathed a sigh of relief, and then continued to ignore Ming Yan, picking up the Chinese clothes and putting them on.

It's unforgivable for this person to tease him so badly!

But how could Mingyan tolerate Ye Jingrong's ignoring him, after a sneer, he shamelessly moved behind Ye Jingrong, dawdling and entangled.

"Jing Rong, did you annoy me? It's all my fault. I apologize to Rong'er. Madame, calm down, madam, calm down!" He walked around Ye Jingrong in circles, with such a low-lying posture, I'm afraid If someone looks at you, it will only be regarded as admitting to the wrong person!

After hearing this, Ye Jingrong's expression softened a lot, but he gritted his teeth and resisted not answering. If he is too easy to coax, he doesn't know how far he will be bullied by this person in the future!

Seeing this scene, Ming Yan raised his eyebrows, with a playful look on his face, but the next moment, he directly snatched the Chinese clothes from Ye Jingrong's hand, and put them on for Ye Jingrong on his own initiative.

Seeing that this man was so attentive, Ye Jingrong couldn't hold back his anger anymore.

That's all, who made him fall into the trap first? Doomed to be bullied in this life.