Chapter 91 Serious Sentence

She half-closed her eyes, hiding the viciousness in her eyes, and when she raised her head again, Xue Mengyao's eyes were already full of tears, very pitiful.

"Master Ye, it was because Mengyao was wrong in the past, and because he was too possessive, he regarded Mr. Ye as an enemy, but all of this was because of Mengyao's sincerity towards the prince. Mr. Ye saw that Mengyao For the sake of infatuation, I beg for mercy in front of the prince. When the time comes, you will be the main concubine and I will be the side concubine. Let's serve the prince together, okay?" Xue Mengyao's acting skills are really good, and she burst into tears. I feel pity for a woman. It is really easy to arouse a man's desire for protection by making such a gesture.

But when these words fell into Ye Jingrong's ears, his eyes turned cold, and he was no longer interested in watching Xue Mengyao's acting.

"You stop and think about it!" Ye Jingrong was already half a head taller than Xue Mengyao, but now he took a step forward spontaneously and spit out these three words one by one. After staggering a few steps, he managed to stabilize his figure.

Even though the matter had developed to this point, Xue Mengyao still didn't intend to stop there. After gritting her teeth, she bent her knees and knelt down slowly towards Ye Jingrong.

"It was Mengyao who was wrong in the past. Mengyao apologized to you here, but there is also a bond between Mengyao and the prince. I beg Mr. Ye to forgive me and don't take the prince away completely. Mengyao doesn't ask much. If you can't be a side concubine, you can be a servant, as long as you can see the prince in the future, Mengyao will be content!"

This is at the gate of the palace, Xue Mengyao said this, on the surface it seems to be apologizing, but she is Pleading, in fact, the mind is vicious.

What do you mean not to completely snatch the prince away? He, Ye Jingrong, is the upright and upright Princess Cheng. If he was robbed, he is the only one who has the right to say so!

This Xue Mengyao made herself so weak and deceitful, after all, she didn't sincerely apologize to him, but used a different method to trick him!

Who is Ye Jingrong? How could a concubine from the Xue family come to provoke her again and again?

"Miss Xue was born in the Xue family, but she made such a fuss in front of the prince's house. She really humiliated Xue's house. As for what you said, I can't understand a word, but as the princess Cheng, the prince is not in the house. , naturally have the responsibility to defend the dignity of the palace, come here, go and get a needle cushion, how ugly it would be for Miss Xue to kneel on the ground, let others look at it, and think that our palace is not well received! "

When Ye Jingrong said this, his eyes didn't fluctuate in the slightest, and his face was indifferent.

As the saying goes, thirty years in Hedong, thirty years in Hexi, now he is no longer the former Ye Jingrong. He has power and power in his hands. There are people behind them, so why should they accept Xue Mengyao's uselessness?

Not only are they not angry, but they also have to settle the humiliation they have suffered before.

Hearing this, not only Xue Mengyao and Bichi were stunned, but the people who followed Ye Jingrong Xiao Ye Zi and Ye Hua were also stunned. Their young masters were always gentle and elegant in their eyes, and they seldom became ruthless.

This Xue Mengyao is also very powerful, forcing honest people to get angry. Let's go?

The guards of the palace, when they heard this, were startled for a while, but after waiting to react, they spontaneously divided into two teams, and the first team surrounded Xue Mengyao and Bichi, pressing hard He grabbed Xue Mengyao's shoulders to prevent him from resisting, and then kicked Bichi's knee, forcing Bichi to kneel on the ground obediently, while the other team hurried into the mansion, After a while, I came back with two gray needle cushions in my hands. The

so-called needle cushions are actually cushions on the surface, but there is a secret hidden inside. There is an iron nail nailed upside down, with the tip of the nail pointing upwards, if you kneel down hastily, it will surely pierce your knee and cause the tortured person terribly painful.

Xue Mengyao didn't believe that Ye Jingrong really dared to do this at first, and she was quite confident, but when she saw the needle cushion placed in front of her, she panicked completely.

The weak and deceitful illusion just now could no longer hold back, Xue Mengyao struggled desperately, but no matter how fierce she was, she was just a girl, how could she resist the strong men who restrained her?

"Ye Jingrong, don't push yourself too hard. No matter how you say this lady is a member of the Xue family, if you dare to touch me, the Xue family will not let you go, and if you use lynching without authorization, the prince will definitely punish you!" Because of

struggling The hair was so fierce that the bun on Xue Mengyao's head had already been scattered, and now with disheveled hair, she was no different from a lunatic.

However, when Ye Jingrong heard this, she just curled her lips into a smile. That smile was so cold that it fell into Xue Mengyao's eyes and made her heart fall into the ice cellar.

"Yeah, although she's just a concubine, she still has Master Xue's blood on her body. I really have to take some risks when I treat you like this, but today, you and I simply opened the skylight to speak honestly. As early as the celebration banquet, I have reminded you, don't seek death, but you just don't listen, so at this moment, whether Miss Xue is willing or not, I'm afraid you have to taste it." Speaking of this, Ye Jingrong smiled slightly

. Paused, and then continued to speak: "And what Miss Xue said, making things difficult for the Xue family? In my eyes, it is simply ridiculous. Presumably the wise Lord Xue will not challenge the Wang family because of a concubine, right? And the prince If you think that my actions are lacking in consideration and you want to be punished, I will admit it, the worst is to go to the ancestral hall to kneel for a day, in exchange for a pair of Miss Xue's knees, it can't be more cost-effective!" After saying this, Ye Jingrong couldn't help it

. I would like to talk more with Xue Mengyao, but Ye Jingrong didn't talk to Xue Mengyao again based on how Xue Mengyao yelled at her.

Pulling up his sleeves, he walked into the palace calmly from in front of Xue Mengyao, but the gesture he made before turning around meant that Xue Mengyao would suffer a lot from this provocation.

Xue Mengyao and Bichi's shrill screams sounded from behind, one after another, people trembled when they heard it, but Ye Jingrong didn't even stop walking, just tilted his head slightly, and looked at Xiao Ye Zi and Ye Hua coolly. An order: Remember to clean up the blood at the door later, lest the prince see bad luck after returning to the mansion.

Hearing this, Xiao Ye Zi and Ye Hua agreed in haste. Seeing her young master acting so decisively, Xiao Ye Zi didn't feel anything but a little shocked, but Ye Hua's palms were already covered in cold sweat.

He is completely rejoicing now, but fortunately there was no Prince Xiao Xiang back then, otherwise his fate would not be any better than this Miss Xue?

Unlike that Miss Xue's pretentiousness, the young master's gentleness is not pretended, and the temperament and measure reflected in his daily gestures and gestures are not false, but every time he meets the prince It's like a different person, Young Master.

No wonder the lord sometimes jokes that the young master is like a little wild cat, because the arrogant posture that the young master just showed really looks like a little wild cat waving its paws to protect the master.

When Ming Yan returned to the mansion, although the blood stains at the door were cleaned up, but Ming Yan fought on the battlefield all the year round, but he was extremely sensitive to the bloody smell left at the door.

Frowning suddenly, Ming Yan asked the guard at the door for a brief interrogation, and then he knew the ins and outs of the matter.

However, Mingyan's reaction after listening to it was completely different from what Xue Mengyao said, that he would run to convict Ye Jingrong, but he did not hesitate to praise and reward those guards who followed Jingrong's instructions. After a while, this made the guards, who were still a little worried, suddenly overjoyed. Fortunately, they didn't hesitate at the critical moment today.

Immediately afterwards, Ming Yan returned to the mansion, but he didn't mention this matter, he just thought that he was kept in the dark, if Jing Rong didn't open his mouth, he would not want to mention it, so as not to spoil his interest.

But halfway through dinner, Ye Jingrong put down his wooden chopsticks, and after a moment of pondering, he quietly opened his mouth.

"My lord, Miss Xue came to the mansion today. Jing Rongguan's complexion is slightly pale, her breathing is short, and she seems...pregnant!" Hearing this, Ming

Yan frowned suddenly, and the pastry that was brought to his mouth was gone again. Letting it go, Ye Jingrong, who had been secretly observing Ming Yan's face, felt a little bit in his heart, and bitterness filled his mouth instantly.

Could it be that the child in Xue Mengyao's stomach...

but what Ming Yan said next made Ye Jingrong a little bit lost!

"Does Jing Rong have a lot of free time? Why do you observe her so carefully? It's not up to Princess Cheng to worry about whether she's pregnant or not. That's a headache for the second brother! Jing Rong should put all his attention on this prince." However, if Jing Rong is not relieved of today's matter, he can send a small gift to the Xue family in the name of the palace, and say congratulations to the second lady of the Xue family for her beloved son. Will you make him go crazy?"

Ming Yan's tone was filled with annoyance for the first two jealous words, but Ming Yan's tone changed halfway through the last two sarcasm words Extraordinary up.

Ye Jingrong was slightly taken aback when she heard this, but when she came back to her senses, she couldn't help but burst out laughing immediately!

"My lord, you are clearly making trouble? The person involved would like to hide such a scandal. If you go to give gifts in the name of the palace, don't you want to make a scene known to everyone? In this way, Second Miss Xue, a daughter Don't you want to be stabbed in the back?"

"So what? I'm telling you the truth, that's walking upright and sitting up straight. You should have the consciousness of being exposed by others, besides, isn't this king trying to vent his anger on Jing Rong? Why does Jing Rong turn around and criticize this king?"

When Ming Yan said this, there was a bit of grievance in his tone, he clearly knew that Ye Jingrong didn't mean to scold him, the reason why he said that was nothing more than a relapse of his old habit of rambunctiousness!