Chapter 1

--Snapped!

With a loud noise, everyone looked in the same direction.

I saw two people standing in the very center of the banquet hall, one of them was covered with red wine, and he looked at the other person in front of him in a daze.

The man said: "Oh, I'm so sorry, are you Jianghuai? I didn't see you."

The little boy called "Jianghuai" was still in a daze.

He has a fair face, a pair of deer eyes, watery as if he can talk, and because of these eyes, he looks very agile.

It's just that his reaction is not as clever as his eyes.

"Hey," the people standing by watching the excitement whispered, "Look, isn't this the idiot of the Jiang family?" "

Yes, why is he here?"

"The Jiang family has recently climbed into the Lu family. It's normal for the Jiang family to attend this event, but the Jiang family is also big-hearted, letting a fool out by himself, and no one will take care of him." "The Jiang family has hidden him

tightly all these years, what does the Jiang family mean? Who doesn't know? It's obvious that he has given up on him a long time ago."

"If you ask me, the Jiang family is more at ease with the second son, and the Jiang family has established a relationship with the Lu family through the marriage of the second son. Now I am afraid it will be beautiful."

"Indeed, if you want me to say that he shouldn't be let out, you see, he caused trouble as soon as he came out."

The expression of Jiang Huai who caused trouble finally changed a little.

He bit his lower lip hesitantly, hesitant to speak.

The person who poured red wine on him, although he said apologetic words, actually showed no apology in his gesture, and even slapped him backwards, "You said you too, just stumbled like this, next time you have to look at the road, understand ?"

Jiang Huai let go of his biting lips when he heard him say that.

His white teeth bit his lips a little red, and the tip of his nose twitched a little. He looked well-behaved, but also a little bit wronged.

Under the light, his whole body was so white that it seemed to be glowing.

Seeing him like this, the people watching the excitement were a little uncomfortable, coughed, "This little fool from the Jiang family is pretty good-looking." "Actually, there is no need to

embarrass a fool..."

Before he finished speaking, Jiang Huai opened his mouth and spoke clearly: "But, obviously you hit me first."

The person who poured the red wine was stunned for a moment, "Huh?"

Jiang Huai repeated, "You hit me first."

Probably I didn't expect him to be so clear.

Not only the person who poured the red wine was stunned, but also the people watching the excitement couldn't help being surprised.

The person who poured the red wine suddenly became uncomfortable, "You kid, how did you learn to slander others? Forget it, today is your brother's engagement banquet, and it's not good to make such a big scene, so let's do it like this."

He talked too much, Jiang Huai reacted again.

It seems to be a not-so-fashionable smart phone with complete functions, but the reaction is half a beat slower than others, and it takes a little longer than others to process information.

But he was just unresponsive, not that he couldn't understand other people's speech.

The person who poured the red wine turned around guiltily, and heard Jiang Huai say again: "I'm not a child, I'm an adult now." "It's

not me, Nao, you are unreasonable.

"

Originally, I just came here to watch the fun, but I didn't expect there to be a reversal.

The person who poured the red wine realized that something was wrong - this engagement banquet not only included the Jiang family, but also the Lu family!

How many bigwigs gathered here, you may not be able to count with your fingers.

You must not be ashamed on this occasion.

The man swallowed a breath and said aggrievedly: "Okay, okay, I'm afraid of you, I apologize to you, it's all my fault."

This apology successfully blocked Jiang Huai's small mouth that wanted to say something .

Seeing that he had stopped, the man breathed a sigh of relief, and before Jiang Huai could react, he mingled into the crowd and slipped away.

Jiang Huai: "..."

He still had one sentence left to say, this is not the engagement banquet between his younger brother and the Lu family.

It belongs to him and the Lu family.

After there was nothing to watch, the crowd dispersed.

Jiang Huai looked down at his dress. He didn't really care about this engagement banquet, but as the protagonist of this banquet, he would definitely be scolded

if he dressed like this . Thinking of this, Jiang Huai's expression changed a little, and he began to look around - he didn't want to listen to those nagging.

A minute later, there was no trace of the person standing in the center of the hall, only traces of red wine remained on the ground, indicating that a farce had taken place here.

At the same time, the Jiang family was arguing in the lounge.

Second Young Master Jiang, who was mentioned many times at the banquet, tilted his head impatiently and listened to Mrs. Jiang's ramblings.

"I think you are really crazy, let your brother go out alone, don't you know what's going on with him?!"

Jiang Yu said angrily, "He just reacts slowly, and he's not really a fool. He's an adult now. I can't drop it."

Hearing what he said, Mrs. Jiang quickly stroked her chest and took a deep breath, "I don't care what happens normally, today is such a big scene! Jiang Yu, you're really mad, I'll forget it!"

Jiang Yu rolled her eyes and said nothing.

Mrs. Jiang said: "I know, you are still jealous of your brother, jealous of marrying... the one who married into the Lu family is he, not you, but you should also know that he has a special constitution, I can let him marry a man, and It's because you are a normal person, you must continue the incense of the Jiang family, your father and I will not allow you to marry a man even if we die!"

Jiang Yu's ears were almost numb from hearing these words.

Mrs. Jiang didn't stay in the lounge for too long.

She is the host, so she must go out to entertain guests. Before leaving, she warned Jiang Yu: "It's best that today's engagement banquet goes smoothly. If anything goes wrong, just wait for your father to settle the score with you." Jiang Yu didn't like it

. He said patiently: "I know, I know."

He knew what a fart.

As soon as Mrs. Jiang left, he took out his phone, and the chat interface stayed on the latest message.

[The red wine has been poured. ]

Jiang Yu raised the corner of his mouth and transferred several thousand dollars to that person.

The man collected the money very quickly. After collecting the money, he might feel a little uneasy and asked him: [Is it okay if we do this? Your brother can be regarded as a member of the Lu family. Will you come to settle accounts with us in the future...]

Jiang Yu's face darkened when he saw this sentence, and his fingers flew like flying on the keyboard: [What kind of Lu family, even if it is the Lu family? If you admit it, that person will never admit it. They said they were engaged, and they haven't met each other until now. When that person sees him, it's too late to dislike him. How can he talk to him. ]

That person's eyes are higher than the top, how could he fall in love with an idiot like his brother?

The person opposite was a little hesitant: [But they are both engaged...]

[It's not because he can have children, otherwise how could it be his turn? ! ] Jiang Yu paused.

The fact that the Jiang family was able to marry the Lu family was obviously due to the Jiang family's superiority.

And there are still two men who are married.

All of this is because, some time ago, the Lu family released news that that person likes men.

A stone stirs up a thousand waves.

Surprisingly, one is that the person turned out to be gay, and the other is that the Lu family's release of this news is obviously to seduce that person.

But men can't have children, and the Lu family has such a large family business to inherit.

In this way, Jianghuai stood out with the advantage of riding the dust.

The so-called family ugliness should not be publicized. Many people only know that the young master of the Jiang family is stupid, but they don't know his strange physique.

He angrily deleted that line of writing, and did not send it out.

Seeing that he didn't speak, knowing that he was angry, he quickly said: [Understood, I was thinking too much. ]

Jiang Yu snorted softly, and replied: [It's good that you know. ]

looked at the time, and almost went to the lobby.

He turned off the phone and stood up.

Pushing open the door of the living room, Mrs. Jiang and Jiang Qimin were as anxious as ants on a hot pot.

When Jiang Yu saw Jiang Qimin, he called out respectfully, "Dad."

Jiang Qimin didn't have time to talk to him, so he vented his anger at Mrs. Jiang, "Where is he! Hurry up and find him!"

Mrs. Jiang also looked at Jiang Yu when she saw Jiang Yu. He vented his anger, "I'll tell you something, you have to let your brother go out alone!"

Jiang Yu curled his lips, "If you can't find anyone, just rely on me."

"What should we do now," Jiang Qimin paced back and forth Step by step, "The Lu family has arrived, and that person will come soon, but the other protagonist who is engaged can't be found. It's not a big deal for others to watch the fun, but if you offend that person, you will be in big trouble!" "Dad, he has a name

, "Jiang Yu was still adding to the confusion at this time, "Lu Wuchong..."

Before he could finish speaking.

The whole hall boiled up.

They are circular banquet halls, with a dance floor below and a lounge upstairs. Standing on the second floor, you can have a panoramic view of the first floor.

The hall door was opened.

Time seems to be slowed down in an instant, leaving only the place where people can see. First, they saw a long leg coming in, with shiny leather shoes on the feet and tailored suit pants on the legs.

Immediately afterwards, Lu Wusong's whole body was exposed.

He combed his hair back to make him look mature and stable, but he still couldn't hide the fact that he was young. He was tall and straight, and most of the people present were big-bellied bosses. He was the only one, like a star who had gone to the wrong place.

However, the people present did not dare to treat him like a star.

Unless you're getting impatient.

After the scene was still for a few seconds, someone approached Lu Wusong.

People around admired this person's courage, and they especially wanted to know what they said, but no one dared to watch Lu Wusong's excitement, so they could only pretend not to care, but in fact their ears were pricked up.

To their disappointment, that person was just a welcome guest, and what he said to Lu Wusong was: "Welcome." Lu Wusong said

blankly, "Is there any need for you to welcome me at my own engagement banquet?"

The man His smile froze, but he could only smile apologetically, "Yes, yes."

Lu Wusong's temper had never been very good, but now he was considered "pleasant".

He is from the Jiang family, remembering that Jiang Huai has not been found yet, the cold sweat on his head is even more intense.

Engagement also has a ceremony. For two big families, the engagement ceremony is even more solemn than ordinary weddings.

Following the ringing of the test microphone, the master of ceremonies stood in the center of the hall on the second floor. At the same time, a waiter appeared beside Lu Wusong to guide him to prepare.

Just as he was about to follow, Jiang Qimin, the leader of the Jiang family, walked over with a worried smile.

Jiang Qimin apologized, "Boss Lu, can I trouble you to come on stage later?"

After all, he is his future father-in-law.

Lu Wuchong was polite, "Why?"

"This..." Jiang Qimin wiped the sweat off his brow.

He was followed by Jiang Yu, and when Jiang Yu got close to Lu Wusong, his eyes were glued to Lu Wusong's body, seeing this, he said directly: "Because my brother is timid, he hid, and the whole family couldn't find him. "

Lu Wusong narrowed his eyes.

Jiang Yu was taken aback by his eyes, and avoided his sight in fear. At this moment, Jiang Qimin beside him scolded him: "You say you child!" Jiang Yu lowered his head and whispered:

" It was originally..."

At this moment, the hall boiled again.

Following the eyes of everyone, a person slowly walked down the stairs on the second floor.

One—a little boy in an unruly suit.

After seeing Jiang Huai's clothes, Jiang Yu almost died of laughter, his face twisted a little.

He held back for a while, but the others didn't. They all thought that today's protagonists were Lu Wusong and the second son of the Jiang family, and they were not friendly to this foolish eldest son.

Although among these people, even the names of the two Jiang family brothers were unclear.

Accompanied by the sound of pointing fingers, Jiang Huai saw his father...and Lu Wusong beside him.

Jiang Qimin breathed a sigh of relief, stepped forward, and dragged Jiang Huai to Lu Wusong.

"What's the matter with you? Engagement is such a big deal, and so many moths can come out!"

The people around laughed before they realized that something was wrong.

Jiang Huai looked at his father helplessly with watery eyes.

Lu Wusong stood lazily, glanced at a bear hanging on his chest, and showed a subtle expression.

This Mr. Jiang...is really a strange person.

The master of ceremonies could barely hold on on stage.

Lu Wuchong straightened up, and said to Jiang Huai, "Let's go."

Under the eyes of everyone, Jiang Huai followed him to the stage.

Standing on the stage, Lu Wuchong suddenly raised his hand and put it on Jiang Huai's shoulder.

However, those people who were laughing just now were silent, staring at Jiang Huai who was standing beside him dumbfounded.

...Attending an engagement banquet, you can still confuse the couple.

This is so Barbie Q.