Chapter 8

Jiang Huai actually didn't understand what Lu Wusong meant.

He said: "I'm fine, I don't have any skills..."

"Jianghuai," Lu Wuchong interrupted him helplessly, "I'm not praising you."

What are you doing?

Angry?

Looking at Lu Wusong's face, Jiang Huai couldn't tell whether he was angry or not.

Lu Wuchong asked, "Where did you go?"

When he asked this, it was more like a parent catching a playful child and interrogating him. Jiang Huai confirmed that he was a little angry, and quickly said, "Class." "Class?" Lu

Wusong Wusong paused, "You haven't graduated yet?"

He really didn't expect that his marriage partner hadn't graduated from school yet.

In fact, he knew very little about JAC.

Thinking of this, Lu Wusong rubbed the center of his brows, and said in a deep voice, "Even if it's for class, you don't need to come back so late, right?" "No need,"

Jiang Huai said after a moment of reaction, "So I went to have dinner with my classmates later Now."

Lu Wuchong: "..."

Why did he act like he didn't realize his mistake at all.

Not only that, but also quite righteous.

"No matter what you are going to do, you should say hello to me," Lu Wusong said, "Even if you don't say hello to me, you should tell the housekeeper." Jiang Huai was a little puzzled: "Why?

"

"What do you think?" Lu Wuchong was not in a good mood at night, and he said with a smile on his face, "What if something happens to you? Who will explain to your family?" Jiang Huai paused

, Cai said: "But I will not have any accidents. I have studied in school for two years, and I am very familiar with it..."

Seeing Lu Wusong's complexion getting worse and worse.

Jiang Huai finally had some insight, slowly closed his mouth, and said softly at a speed he had never seen in his life: "I was wrong."

Lu Wusong put down his glass with a cold expression, "Why don't you continue? I really want to know what you're going to say next."

Jiang Huai pursed his lips, eager to try.

Lu Wuchong raised his forehead: "Shut up, go upstairs to sleep."

Hearing this, Jiang Huai immediately slipped away like a mouse let go by a cat.

When he was running away, he suddenly remembered something, and said to

Lu Wuchong : "Well... Mr. Lu, good night." building.

Lu Wusong was left alone with a delicate expression.

This little fool...

Tell him not to worry about himself, don't you understand?

Didn't he think that he was waiting for him specially?

In fact, it was just insomnia, and I just waited and waited. But don't think about him because of this.

After Jiang Huai went upstairs, he posted it in the corner, and first replied to Zhu Xiaoai, asking him not to give Tao Chunan his contact information.

Then, he began to observe Lu Wuchong downstairs.

His creditors don't seem to be in a good mood.

Does he need to do something to make the creditor feel better, and by the way, raise his unfinished request?

The next day, when Lu Wusong went downstairs, he saw a lot of breakfasts on the dining table that he didn't usually eat.

He sat down Shi Shiran, with water marks on his head from the shower after the morning run, "Did the aunt who cooks change the taste?" The housekeeper stood

aside, hesitating for a moment, "Um no... this is made by Master Jiang. Yes."

Lu Wusong looked at him unexpectedly, "What?"

Before the butler could speak, Jiang Huai came over with warm milk on the other side and put it in front of Lu Wusong.

After Jiang Huai put it away, he squeezed out a well-practiced smile - he had specially trained Zhu Xiaoai last night.

Then he uttered the lines that had been rehearsed several times, "See if these meals are to your liking? Please take it slowly."

Lu Wusong: "..."

It seemed a little bad.

The situation that you were worried about yesterday happened today?

The author has something to say:

Lu Wuchong: He likes me.

Jianghuai: Can the repayment be extended for two years?

Because I didn't update enough words, I didn't make it to this week's list. I need to keep it within 30,000 words before next Wednesday, which will result in fewer words being updated these days.

I'm speechless to myself too, woo hoo. But there is no way, so be it.