Chapter 32

Huang Mao also seemed to be frightened, and stammered: "No, what else?"

Lu Wuchong seemed to think that talking nonsense with such a person was meaningless, so he simply rolled up his sleeves.

Huang Mao thought he was about to make a move, so he immediately took two steps back and looked at him warily.

At this time, the driver of the car seemed to realize that something got out of the car.

After seeing the driver, Huang Mao's legs immediately softened.

Nothing else, but this driver has a big shoulder and a round waist, and he can tell by his face that he is not a good person.

Although Lu Wuchong is coercive, his appearance is somewhat gentle.

Of course, this was because Huang Mao didn't know Lu Wusong.

People who know Lu Wusong will not think that a driver is more terrifying than him.

The driver stood beside Lu Wusong, and called out: "Boss Lu." Only

then did Huang Mao realize that he seemed to have messed with someone he couldn't mess with.

Young people at this age have already seen the depths of some societies, and know that there are some people in this world who cannot be messed with.

They don't have the recklessness of teenage children who are not afraid of tigers as newborn calves.

His attitude softened almost immediately, "I'm not looking for you, I'm looking for Jianghuai." "Really?"

Lu Wuchong's expression didn't change at all, he just put his hand on Jianghuai's shoulder , "I'm a reasonable person, why don't you tell me how Jiang Huai provoked you, and what trouble he caused you, I'm satisfied, so I'll let you go, okay?" Huang Mao was

stunned .

When he just came out, he saw Jiang Huai walking a long distance with this person, thinking that they didn't know each other, and felt that this person was acting bravely.

It was only now that I realized that these two people knew each other and had a close relationship.

How could he tell how Jianghuai provoked him?

It is obvious that he has been finding fault with Jianghuai. Huangmaoqian donkey was so poor that he gritted his teeth and said, "Jiang Huai, let's settle the matter between the

two of us. Wouldn't it be kind of you to ask someone to come here?"

"But you chased me with two people yesterday."

Lu Wuchong's eyes turned cold.

No wonder when I saw Jiang Huai last night, he was sitting alone on the bridge, and his face was flushed.

This little fool must have been chased astray.

Or dare not come back here.

If he hadn't arrived here yesterday, Jiang Huai would have been alone...

At this moment, a man came out from the door of the hotel, wearing a pair of gold-rimmed glasses, looking polite, with a very anxious expression on his face.

When he saw Jianghuai at the door, his eyes lit up, and he frowned immediately when he saw Huang Mao, and shouted: "Chen Dayan! What do you want to do?"

Chen Dayan is Huang Mao's name.

Seeing that the teacher also came out, Huang Mao panicked completely, clenched his fists, and said unwillingly: "I didn't do anything!"

The teacher walked up to Jiang Huai, and said anxiously: "Where did you go last night, why didn't you reply to the news?" ?"

Lu Wuchong raised his eyebrows.

It seems that it's not just that he can't receive Jianghuai's reply.

In terms of not replying to news, Jianghuai really treats everyone equally.

However, the teacher's tone made Lu Wuchong squint his eyes.

"Ah," Jiang Huai just remembered something, "Because I didn't take the phone, I'm sorry..."

The teacher breathed a sigh of relief, "It's good that people are fine, don't apologize to me, you should apologize to yourself, in case something goes wrong What are you going to do?"

Jiang Huai was always obedient in front of the teacher, never talking back.

Hearing this, he also nodded.

Lu Wuchong looked at him indifferently.

What I thought in my heart was: when I was in front of him, I would never see this person so obedient.

Talking back is even more commonplace.

This thought displeased Lu Wusong a little.

Jiang Huai felt the hand holding his shoulder tighten, and said quickly: "Don't hurt me any more!" The teacher

asked, "Who is this?"

"Hi, teacher. I'm Jiang Huai's husband."

His tone was calm, and he didn't feel that what he said was surprising.

And as the number of introductions like this increased, he became more and more proficient at speaking.

Yes, they were married in the first place.

It's the right way to introduce people like this.

The teacher froze, and after a long while, he finally made a sound, and said, "Jiang, Jiang Huai, are you married?"

Jiang Huai didn't think anything about the marriage, so he nodded calmly, "Well, yes ."

Lu Wusong's mood suddenly sank again.

The little fool had no idea what it meant to be married - which meant he didn't care.

But seeing the teacher's shocked speechless expression, Lu Wuchong shrank back with a bit of displeasure.

Lu Wusong glanced at Huang Mao behind the teacher, and said indifferently: "The teacher should know what happened between our child and this...classmate, right?"

His casual tone made Huang Mao almost uncontrollable Trembling desire.

When dealing with the yellow hair, Lu Wuchong put a lot of effort into it.

Originally, the teacher didn't want to abuse his power, and felt that the punishment given to Huang Mao was too much.

As a result, Lu Wusong dragged everyone in with a few words.

When he reacted, Huang Mao's crimes were all settled.

He was punished, and his usual grades in class would be deducted a lot—it can be said that he was deducted to nothing.

Unless he scores more than 90 points in each subject in the final exam, he will definitely get a lot of praise.

However, based on his past performance speculation, it is estimated that he will be suspended.

Not only Jianghuai, but no one expected this result.

But Jianghuai didn't intend to intercede for Huang Mao.

His bullying was real, his jealousy was real, and his bad words were real. Most importantly, he never apologized to Jiang Huai from the beginning to the end.

Huang Mao was already in a panic, almost crying...

not just for punishment, because they were going to gather for class, and now the whole class of them had gathered in the room, and more than a dozen pairs of eyes were staring at him.

Even the people who usually play well with him whisper a few words from time to time.

Huang Mao wanted to die.

From the beginning to now, Lu Wuchong has never touched him with a single finger, and he has never even had a verbal conflict with him.

He just sat there, saying a word or two now and then.

There was blood on the knife.

This person knows where the student is hurting, so he just steps on that painful spot.

He always liked it when he was in business.

That's why so many people are afraid of him, they don't dare to provoke him unless they are in a desperate situation.

Huang Mao was completely terrified. Even the students in the room felt his power.

It is quieter than usual when the teacher is in class.

After getting a barely satisfactory result, Lu Wusong said, "I'm sorry to disturb you in class." He

said so, but there was no trace of embarrassment on his face.

Seeing that he was about to leave, Jiang Huai followed him to the door, and sincerely said: "Thank you."

Lu Wuchong was about to leave, but when he heard this thank you, he turned around and patted Jiang Huai in front of Jiang Huai's classmates. The... face.

He used his knuckles, long fingers, when doing this kind of thing.

There is a strong sense of incongruity.

Lu Wuchong said, "What did you say to me to thank you?"

Someone took the lead to take a breath.

Then, everyone in the room gasped softly, even Zhu Xiaoai, who knew what their relationship was, was a little unfazed.

Jiang Huai: ...it feels strange.