Chapter 34

Jiang Huai didn't feel how inappropriate his actions were at all.

In his eyes, there may be only a little bit of defense between men and women, between men and men-even though he is married to a man, in fact, he has no idea what can happen.

Especially after he learned that he could not have children.

He completely regarded himself as a normal man.

In fact, it's okay to show your thighs, but the problem is that Jiang Huai not only showed his legs, but the shirt on his body was already wet with water vapor, sticking to his body half-transparently, outlining his slender waist .

Lu Wuchong froze on his seat, his eyes darkened.

He thought Jianghuai was unintentional.

According to what Zhu Xiaoai said, Jiang Huai deliberately walked in front of Lu Wusong, then looked for something in front of him, and said while searching, "Have you seen my skin care products?" Where does he have any skin care products

.

Whatever Zhu Xiaoai told him at the time, he just recounted it.

At that time, Zhu Xiaoai asked him to find something to talk about, but Jiang Huai couldn't find it. Zhu Xiaoai was so angry that he simply demonstrated it to him.

If Zhu Xiaoai knew that Jiang Huai copied it intact, he would probably be so angry that he vomited blood.

Lu Wusong squinted his eyes, "When did you use skin care products?"

Jiang Huai: "..."

Oops.

At any rate, the two lived together for such a long period of time, and Lu Wusong knew exactly what Jiang Huai used and what time he went to bed every day.

What to do, this paragraph was not included in Zhu Xiaoai's lines.

Jiang Huai twisted his neck stiffly, "I came out this time, and I bought it specially..."

"Really?" Lu Wuchong suddenly smiled, and said casually, "How about I help you find it?"

Jiang Huai bit the bullet. nodded.

Another passage from Zhu Xiaoai popped up again.

If you really can't find a topic to talk about, just sit on Lu Wusong's lap.

Sit...

how to sit?

Jiang Huai felt that if he really sat down, he would probably be beaten.

Although Lu Wuchong had never beaten him, his intuition told him so.

While the two were searching for "skin care products", Lu Wusong raised his eyes and looked at Jiang Huai's profile.

Jiang Huai pursed his lips slightly, and he could still see the small bead on his mouth.

My lips are also redder than usual because I just got out of the shower.

He seemed a little annoyed, his delicate eyebrows were tightened a little, his mind was obviously not looking for something, but wandering away, not knowing what he was thinking.

Lu Wusong withdrew his hands and put his hands on the chair, but he didn't react and was still searching mechanically.

He suddenly said: "Jiang Huai."

Jiang Huai suddenly came back to his senses, and said "ah" in a daze.

"Your acting skills are really bad."

It was so bad that he didn't even bother to accompany Jiang Huai to perform. He didn't ask what the skin care products looked like, and Jiang Huai didn't find it strange.

However, no matter how poor Jiang Huai's acting skills were, he still had reactions that he shouldn't have.

Under Jiang Huai's puzzled eyes, he lowered his head, glanced over, and laughed.

Jiang Huai was a little scared, "Are you angry and stupid..." "

Jiang Huai," Lu Wuchong suddenly stood up and leaned in front of him, "You know what you were doing just now?"

Jiang Huai couldn't help taking a half step back.

Realizing that he seemed to have done something wrong again, he quickly shook his head at Lu Wusong.

Lu Wuchong pushed him against the corner of the wall, and didn't make any further moves. He asked again, "Then you know what I was laughing at?"

Jiang Huai shook his head quickly.

"I'm laughing at myself for being stupid." Lu Wuchong's tone was actually quite happy.

Jianghuai: ... I can't understand.

What Lu Wuchong laughed was that during this period of time he had substandard performance, and he was angry when he learned that Jiang Huai left without saying goodbye.

There was even the reaction of him just getting up.

What do they represent.

But...

Lu Wusong glanced back and forth on Jiang Huai's palm-sized face with his deep gaze, and there was a bit of defense hidden in the heat.

One can't help but suspect that the possibility of him biting her is more likely than kissing her.

Jiang Huai blinked at him ignorantly.

Lu Wuchong took a deep breath and backed away a little.

Jiang Huai immediately ran away like a frightened rabbit.

It took only a few days to gather wind, and soon it was time to go back.

Before leaving, Jiang Huai and the teacher did not get along alone for various reasons.

Originally, he wanted to give the painting directly to the teacher, but after Zhu Xiaoai tried his best to stop him, he gave up.

Fortunately, he listened to the advice.

After returning to school, a teacher was punished in the school. It is said that because of accepting bribes for this wind collection, he planned to let the students down on this wind collection homework.

Jianghuai escaped successfully.

But his painting... has been put on hold at home, waiting for a fateful opportunity, and then given to the teacher.

On the second day after returning to Lu's house, Jiang Huai was at the housekeeper's place and heard the news that the old lady was seriously ill.

Lu Wuchong also went back to the old house, and didn't come back for several days.

This time the situation should be more serious.

Although Jiang Huai hadn't had much contact with the old lady, every time the old lady treated him very well and her attitude was very kind. He was still quite worried about the old lady's illness this time.

But the actual situation was similar to what he had imagined.

Lu Wuchong was called away in the middle of the night, and when he went, Mrs. Lu was a little unconscious.

The doctor said: "It's normal for an old man to be sick, but what he's afraid of is an emergency. Usually, he can get through it with a stronger body, but if he doesn't..." The rest of the unsaid words are silent

.

At such a time, Lu Wusong showed an unprecedented calmness, nodded and said, "I'll take care of it first, I can't call two nurses from the hospital." The doctor nodded

.

Lu Wuchong was also methodical when taking care of the old lady.

These relatives of the Lu family could not see Lu Wuchong taking care of the old lady, but could only see his calmness, and through word of mouth, this calmness turned into cold-blooded.

How cold-blooded, the old lady brought him up since he was a child, but when it came to the critical moment, he didn't even shed as many tears as his aunt.

When dealing with his relatives, his methods are also so ruthless.

How could there be such a cold-hearted person in the world?

Lu Wuchong didn't say a word about these rumors, let alone take them to heart.

However, the calmer he is, the more frightening he is.

Gradually, fewer people were talking about him, and they were talking about the old lady.

A century-old foundation, the head of the family is about to collapse, how should the family property be divided? The old lady can't really die, can she? It looks bad enough.

When such rumors intensified, Lu Wuchong couldn't hold back, and dealt with one or two people.

Now, it's finally quiet.

Without Lu Wusong, Jiang Huai lived happily in Lu's house.

However, because he was worried about Mrs. Lu, he would often ask the housekeeper for new news about Mrs. Lu.

After being shaken by the housekeeper several times, he stopped asking.

No matter how stupid he was, he knew that the Lu family didn't want the news to leak out.

After all, although he and Lu Wuchong are married, in fact, he is still an outsider.

The agreement between him and Lu Wuchong is still pending.

It won't be a few months—it's almost three months now, and they're about to dissolve their marriage.

Jiang Huai is not very sad about this matter, he is worried about the old lady.

Under his longing for the stars and the moon, Lu Wuchong can be regarded as coming back once.

The two haven't seen each other for a long time, and haven't had much contact with each other, but there is nothing strange about it. Lu Wusong even enjoyed the feeling of being surrounded by puppies once.

He knew what Jiang Huai wanted to ask, and the housekeeper had told him that Jiang Huai was asking during this time.

Facing Jiang Huai's expectant eyes, he took a sip of water and said, "Nothing big will happen for the time being."

Jiang Huai's expression seemed a little relieved.

In fact, during this period of time, Lu Wusong was very tired from dealing with the affairs of the Lu family. Usually, at such times, he didn't like to talk to people.

So when he came up to him, the butler sweated for him, for fear that Lu Wusong would reprimand Jiang Huai.

Fortunately, no.

When going to bed at night, Lu Wuchong turned his back to Jiang Huai and couldn't fall asleep.

Jianghuai is his sleeping pill, with Jianghuai by his side, he has never suffered from insomnia, and in the current situation, even Jianghuai doesn't work anymore.

Drowsy until midnight, he suddenly heard Jiang Huai's soft voice, "Mr. Lu."

Lu Wuchong opened his eyes instantly.

"Why did you come back tonight? Shouldn't you take care of grandma?" Jiang Huai seemed to be talking to himself, "Don't worry about anything..."

Lu Wuchong suddenly said, "Because grandma has a nurse today. "

Jiang Huai was taken aback.

He covered his mouth, his face was a little ashamed, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said this behind my back."

I don't know why.

Hearing his soft tone, Lu Wuchong's frown that had been frowning for the past two days slowly relaxed a little.

He said slowly: "You said nothing wrong, you don't need to apologize."

"Go to sleep."

After two or three days like this, a news came from the old house that the old lady woke up.

Lu Wuchong was called away in the middle of the night.

Only he went alone, and no other relatives called.

The moment he saw the old lady, Lu Wuchong let go of his breath.

Although his complexion is still not good to see where to go, but after all, he survived, and his spirit is much better than when he was lethargic.

The old lady said to him with a weak voice: "Xiao Chong, come and sit with me."

When Lu Wuchong sat in front of the old lady, the old lady put her hand over, and her loose skin carried a heat that could not be ignored. , just like when I was a child.

"Where's Xiaojiang?" the old lady asked.

Lu Wuchong instantly understood what she was going to ask. Considering that she was sick, he said truthfully, "It's still with me. I didn't let him come over." "How are you

two?" she asked again.

Lu Wuchong didn't answer this time.

"I know you're impatient to hear this," the old lady coughed, "but you've seen it too, if I don't say it again, I'm afraid I won't have a chance to say it again." Lu Wusong frowned

.

"Xiaojiang's stomach should be moving a little bit," the old lady said, "I know, you have been forbearing to your aunt and the others, but you didn't do anything because of me, an old woman... When he gives birth to the Lu family's child, I will take the Lu family's child away." I entrust it to you, you can deal with the Lu family as you like."

Lu Wuchong took a deep breath.

Out of respect for the old lady, he didn't say anything until he finally couldn't hold back and interrupted the old lady, "You just woke up, and your body is still relatively weak. Rest and rest, and I will come to see you later." The old lady's

hand In vain, he quietly watched him stand up.

She didn't say anything, just sighed.

After leaving the old lady's room, the doctor also stood by Lu Wusong's side.

Lu Wusong rubbed the center of his brows, and said, "Grandma is really sick, you can help her recuperate well, it's really not good, do you know any Chinese medicine practitioners you can trust, and introduce them to the old lady to recuperate her body.

" With a sound.

Originally, the old lady also had a doctor by her side, but Lu Wuchong caught him with dirty hands and feet, so she changed to the current one.

The old lady felt that Jiang Huai's pregnancy was undoubtedly bewitched by the doctor.

However, the man is pregnant?

What a joke in the world.

In the next few days, Mrs. Lu's words spread all over the Lu family at a fast speed.

——As long as Lu Wusong has a child, all the property of the Lu family will belong to him.

Originally, Mrs. Lu was no longer in power, but the biggest stake was still in her hands, so Lu Wuchong, the person in power, had many people secretly hating him and cursing him for being frustrated.

Now when the old lady's words came out, the entire Lu family exploded.

Not just the Lu family.

The Jiang family, who wanted to be close to the big tree of the Lu family for a long time, was also ready to move.

Jiang Huai received a call from Jiang's family after class one day.