Chapter 26

In front of Lu Wusong, Jiang Huai didn't seem to mention that netizen much?

He was quite surprised that Lu Wuchong actually remembered that he was chatting with netizens.

But soon, he didn't have the heart to think about these things.

Lu Wusong sent over slowly: [According to your performance some time ago, I have added some bed agreements and regulations. ]

Jianghuai: ...

I really want to play dead.

Thinking about it this way, he really didn't reply to the message, and let this latest reminder hang on the screen.

"For this cooperation, we are really honored..."

Lu Wusong took out his phone and glanced at it during the break of work.

After realizing that Jiang Huai hadn't responded to his message, he raised his eyebrows and sneered.

Go back and settle the bill.

The boss next to him was careful with Lu Wusong, concealed the gossip on his face, and said with a smile: "We really didn't expect that Mr. Lu is already married."

In the circle of friends, they couldn't see Jianghuai's activities.

However, Lu Wusong could be seen advising Jianghuai under the dynamic comments.

It is not a secret that Lu Wuchong is married, you can find out with a little inquiring.

However, a long time ago, the concept of Lu Wuchong's "golden bachelor" was deeply rooted in the hearts of the people. Coupled with the low-key of his marriage, many people were behind the news and didn't know much about it.

Lu Wusong put the phone back without explaining anything.

Judging by his appearance, it is obvious that he does not want to discuss this matter.

So the other party stuffed the words "you and Mrs. Zun look so good" back into their throats.

When Jiang Huai was painting, he received new news.

He thought it was still Lu Wusong, and originally planned to play dead to the end, but in the end he couldn't hold back and glanced at his phone.

Not Lu Wuchong.

It's a picture.

He still wanted to ask Jiang Huai out, but this time the content was a little different.

After Jiang Huai saw what he sent, he was taken aback for a moment, and after a long time, he picked up the phone again and typed a few words slowly.

Lu Wuchong's current status is stable, and there are very few scenes that require him to socialize, and he is also tired of such scenes, so he always slips away early.

After all, the plan cannot keep up with the changes.

After sending off his partner during the day, Lu Wuchong was stumbled by others.

He looked at Tao Qingli in front of him with a cold expression.

Tao Qingli actually didn't dare to provoke him.

But she did come here today because of something.

Lu Wuchong said: "If I remember correctly, on the 8th of last month, the cooperation between the Lu family and your family has ended, Miss Tao." The expression on Tao Qingli's face was cautious, "I came to see you today, didn't

I Because of this..."

Lu Wuchong's expression was as usual, and he didn't have a particularly big reaction.

"Do you know that your father went abroad this month?" Tao Qingli asked.

Lu Wuchong suddenly frowned and looked at her.

Tao Qingli was taken aback, and quickly said: "I have no other intentions, but my friend saw him in Garvey's casino recently and took a picture of me, so I wanted to come to you." Lu

Wu Sui didn't say much, and the employees next to him left the company one after another.

He said to Tao Qingli who was next to him, "Go out and talk."

Tao Qingli's expression suddenly became a little ecstatic, and she secretly hid the shame that she had been able to get in touch with Lu Wusong, and left the company with Lu Wusong.

The two found a coffee shop near the company.

Tao Qingli is a rich lady after all, and she is used to more high-end women, and there has never been a man who brought her to such a place without thinking.

But this person is Lu Wuchong, so her eldest lady can't get angry.

After the two sat down, Lu Wuchong said with a relaxed posture, "Miss Tao, what do you want, just tell me straight to the point." Over the years,

Lu Wuchong's father, Tang Pingjian, has often been outside to deal with moths.

Lu Wuchong is already very proficient in dealing with these messes.

Of course, the objects he deals with are different every time, sometimes dealing with things, and sometimes dealing with people who take the opportunity to blackmail.

Fortunately, Tao Qingli brought her brains this time.

When facing Lu Wusong, she always blushed a little, with a little girlish attitude.

Lu Wuchong is always condescending and unkind.

Seeing him sitting across from her, taking off his suit jacket, and talking with an ordinary attitude... This was something she couldn't even imagine in her dreams.

When Lu Wusong was getting impatient, Tao Qingli bit her lips, "Your father seems to owe a lot of money abroad and has been threatened by others. Now he is protected by my friend, and many people spend A lot of money is going to buy his news."

Lu Wuchong thought to himself, there really was nothing new.

Tang Pingjian has no other hobbies, gambling is one of them, and in the already rotten Lu family, he is even more rotten.

Because this time the trouble didn't come in front of Lu Wusong.

He didn't intend to clean up the mess for Tang Pingjian.

Lu Wusong paused, "I understand, so what does Miss Tao want to gain by telling me these things?"

In their circle.

There has never been selfless dedication, but only the exchange of interests.

Lu Wuchong has long been used to this pattern.

Beside him, there is no one who can do things without purpose... Except Jiang Huai, there is no other person.

Thinking of Jianghuai, Lu Wusong remembered again, this person hasn't replied to his message till now.

At this time, it is estimated that I have already eaten at home.

Tao Qingli called Lu Wuchong twice.

Lu Wuchong came back to his senses and heard Tao Qingli make her request.

The requirements are small and not excessive.

I just want him to raise his hand and let go of a small company that was suppressed recently.

Lu Wuchong said: "It's easy to promise you, but I have a small request."

Tao Qingli was taken aback, then nodded.

Lu Wusong said: "It's very simple."

"I don't need your friends to protect my father," Lu Wusong's eyes flashed a cold light, "I need you to sell his news."

Tao Qingli said Completely stunned.

There was a chill down her back, and she had to check again and again before she could believe that she had heard correctly.

... Lu Wuchong was even more ruthless than the rumors said.

Also more cold-blooded and cruel.

Just as Tao Qingli was thinking this way, Lu Wuchong's eyes suddenly narrowed for some reason.

And the indifference on his face subsided a lot in an instant.

Tao Qingli followed his gaze.

Opposite the coffee shop where they are located is a dessert shop with a glass door panel, and the customers inside can be clearly seen.

After Tao Qingli saw who the person opposite was, she immediately clenched her fists and gritted her teeth.

What Jianghuai didn't expect was that the picture was Tao Chunan.

At first when he saw the news, he thought that Hua Tu was playing tricks on him, but this was a bit unlikely.

First of all, he never mentioned any topic about Tao Chunan in front of Huatu.

The second is, what are you doing playing tricks on him?

With a complicated mood, he finally agreed to meet Huatu, Tao Chunan.

When Tao Chunan faced him, he became a little unnatural.

Obviously he wasn't like this before.

Jiang Huai was thinking about this, and when he wanted to say something, Tao Chunan suddenly said, "I'm sorry for calling you out in such a way." Jiang Huai paused, and

then said, "I hate cheating."

Tao Chunan quickly apologized to him "I never thought of contacting you in this way, but I didn't expect you to like the doll I designed. After thinking about it, I thought it would be easier to make friends with you, so I added your WeChat." Jiang Huai

still Not too happy.

"And I just didn't tell you for the time being, so I didn't deceive you, did I?" Tao Chunan said, "At least I didn't lie to you." There is

some truth in this.

But something always feels wrong.

Jiang Huai finished drinking the milk tea in front of him, and said: "I came here just to make sure that Hua Tu and Tao Chunan are alone, now that I'm done making sure, goodbye.

"

Seeing that Jiang Huai was really going to leave, Tao Chunan had no choice but to show his hole cards, "Do you know why Lu Wuchong wanted to marry you?"

Jiang Huai was only averagely interested in this topic.

But he still stopped and lowered his head to fiddle with his phone.

Just when Tao Chunan was wondering what he was doing, Jiang Huai put the phone in front of him.

On the screen is the interface of Baidu Encyclopedia.

It reads: Commercial marriage generally means that two families let their children form a marriage relationship for the sake of profit, and the main purpose is for profit.

Tao Chunan: ...

What the hell.

Jiang Huai finally stayed and sat face to face with Tao Chunan.

Not long after the silence, someone knocked on the glass next to their seats.

The two turned their heads sideways at the same time, and froze at the same time.

Lu Wusong held his suit jacket with one hand, Shi Shiran looked at the two with an indifferent expression.

Beside him was Tao Qingli who smiled awkwardly.

Jiang Huai & Tao Chunan: ...

A few minutes later, Lu Wuchong sat beside Jiang Huai, and Tao Qingli also sat beside Tao Chunan.

The atmosphere was so stiff that it seemed that it would freeze into ice in the next second.

Whoever moved a little, the ice began to fall off from his body.

Only Jiang Huai was not affected at all, but felt strange about the scene in front of him.

Lu Wuchong asked in a deep voice, "You're not at home at this time, why did you come out?"

As soon as these words came out, the siblings on the opposite side all pricked up their ears.

Jiang Huai said: "He asked me to come out."

Everyone present knew who he was talking about.

Lu Wuchong sneered: "You came out when he told you to come out? I didn't reply to your messages."

Jiang Huai pretended to be stupid, and quickly picked up his phone to check.

After finishing the play stiffly, he told the truth, "I forgot."

Lu Wuchong: "..."

Opposite them, Tao Qingli lowered her eyes.

Her fingertips were almost clenched into the flesh, but she didn't feel any pain at all, she only felt jealous of Jiang Huai.

Jealous of that person, partial to Jiang Huai Ming.

At this time, the waiter came forward and asked a few people what to eat.

I guess it was because they had been sitting for a long time, but they had no intention of ordering at all, so I came up to ask.

Hearing this, Tao Chunan hurriedly picked up the menu to order, and after finding out that it was all desserts, he ordered a few things after a short meal.

Jiang Huai was a little curious: "It's not that you don't like food..."

Before he finished speaking, the two men present looked at him at the same time.

Only then did Jiang Huai react.

Now, he probably doesn't know what Tao Chunan likes to eat!

In fact, he didn't really want to know.

It's just that, in her previous life, Tao Qingli always liked to talk about the three cardinal guides and five permanent women and singing husbands.

Although Jiang Huai wanted to remind her that he was a man.

But because the Tao family knew that he could have children, even if he said it, it would have no effect.

Because of this, he was forced to know a lot of Tao Chunan's habits.

Among them was that he knew that Tao Chunan didn't like dessert very much.

Lu Wusong narrowed his eyes and looked at Jiang Huai coldly.

It has been a long time since he looked at Jiang Huai with this look.

Jiang Huai knew that he was smart, so he avoided his sight with some guilt.

Tao Qingli suddenly said: "I didn't expect you two to know each other, it's quite surprising."

Tao Chunan hurriedly said, "Sister, we don't know each other very well..."

"Really?" Tao Qingli asked back, "But If you are not very familiar, how could Xiao Jiang come out with you, right Xiao Jiang?"

Jiang Huai who was called "Xiao Jiang" almost didn't understand who she was calling.

He thought for a while, and then said: "It's okay."

Because he was relatively familiar with Huatu, but not with Tao Chunan, he made a compromise and said, "It's okay."

Tao Chunan had never seen anyone jumping into a pit by himself.

He watched Lu Wusong's expression sink, and couldn't hold back his forehead.

But then again, they obviously didn't do anything.

Why are you so nervous when you bump into Lu Wusong?

There are four people present, four minds, and none of them is willing to leave first.

Jiang Huai concentrated on eating the dessert served by the waiter, while Lu Wuchong passed him a piece of paper from time to time.

Jiang Huai felt strange.

Lu Wuchong said concisely, "Wipe the corners of your mouth clean."

Jiang Huai said "Oh".

After nearly half an hour of stalemate in this weird atmosphere, Tao Qingli couldn't stand it anymore.

She mainly didn't want to see Lu Wusong get along with Jiang Huai.

Even though she was about to leave, she was not to be outdone, and said with a soft smile, "It's getting late, and I have something to do. It was a pleasure chatting with Mr. Lu today, and I hope to have a chance to have coffee together in the future."

She spoke ambiguously.

If it was someone else, she should have felt that there was something tricky, but it happened that she was facing Jiang Huai.

Only Jianghuai can understand.

Lu Wusong didn't even take it to heart, and nodded extremely coldly without raising his eyelids.

Tao Qingli gritted her teeth, trying to pull Tao Chunan up.

However, her younger brother is also thoughtful.

Did not move.

Tao Qingli took a deep breath, turned her gaze around Lu Wusong reluctantly, and then left.

After she left, Lu Wusong's cell phone rang.

He was busy with business, and the calls he received were basically work calls, so after a short pause, he still chose to answer them.

For a while there were two more left.

After a long silence, Tao Chunan said to Jiang Huai: "I know, you are also a victim of commercial marriage just like me. We don't want to get involved in this muddy water at all. Others dragged us down." Jiang Huai raised his

head Come.

"You have no rights at home, and it can't be called your home..."

Jiang Huai was at a loss, "What are you talking about?"

Tao Chunan choked up.

He murmured: "I also want to know what the hell I'm doing."

Both of them didn't realize that Lu Wuchong had finished the phone call.

"The Lu family is not my home." Jiang Huai felt a little strange, and he still spoke slowly, "Why should I regard it as my home, and why do I want to be in someone else's home and have no rights? Angry?"

It was rare for him to speak so clearly.

If you ignore his slow speaking speed and his ignorant expression.

In fact, his words are much more organized than most people's.