Chapter 23

When Jiang Huai woke up the next day, Lu Wuchong was already gone.

He opened his eyes and found that there was nothing around him, and the dolls were gone. He immediately became vigilant, thinking that Lu Wusong had hidden his dolls.

It wasn't until he got up and got out of bed that he realized that he had kicked them all down.

Jiang Huai: "..."

The dolls lay pitifully on the ground, Jiang Huai picked them up one by one, apologized to each one, and then went to wash.

When he went downstairs, Lu Wuchong was eating.

Although the two slept on the same bed, their schedules were far apart.

When Jiang Huai had classes, it was fine, but when he woke up, Lu Wuchong might have just finished his run and started to eat; when there was no class, when he opened his eyes, maybe all the aunts at home had prepared lunch for Lu Wuchong to eat during his lunch break.

Fortunately, Lu Wuchong has not yet thought about correcting Jianghuai's schedule.

The two ate face to face.

Jiang Huai has also started to eat meals cooked by Lu's chef recently, because it can save a lot of time.

Also, Lu Wuchong doesn't seem to like him cooking.

Unlike the bed, the place to sleep is the bottom line of JAC, it is a necessity, and a little bit of food is fine.

Jianghuai eats the same high-protein, low-fat and low-salt breakfast of Lu's family, and feels a little unlovable.

Lu Wuchong adapted well and finished eating quickly.

Jiang Huai muttered: "You can eat this too."

Lu Wuchong squinted his eyes, "What did you say?"

Jiang Huai pretended not to hear.

After eating, the two began to "part ways".

During the recent period, Jiang Huai felt much better when he went to school.

The main reason was that when he went to school, he finally didn't have to squeeze the bus anymore. Lu Wuchong, out of some kindness, took the initiative to arrange a driver for him, which cut the journey time of Jianghuai by more than half.

After entering the school gate, there is another good news waiting for Jiang Huai.

That is, his painting was ordered by a boss who directly transferred several thousand deposits to him.

If it was before, Jiang Huai couldn't tell how happy he would be.

However, he is now a person with hundreds of thousands of debts, and this amount of money is just a drop in the bucket for him.

After the boss finished transferring the money, he even chatted with Jiang Huai.

He asked Jiang Huai: [Look at my profile picture, does it look familiar to you? ]

Jiang Huai thought it was strange, but after clicking on the profile picture of the boss, he realized that the profile picture of the boss was actually Princess Qi Qi!

He was immediately interested.

After some communication, I realized that this boss is actually the author of Princess Qiqi.

[After taking your painting, I always felt that I made an unfair deal. When I was visiting the artist forum, I just heard that you were selling paintings, so I just came to the door. ]

A painting by Jianghuai, the market price is several thousand or over ten thousand.

As for a doll, unless it is fired by a scalper, it will last for thousands of dollars, and more than five thousand is a bit choking.

Jianghuai is just slow to react, and he can still count numbers.

So he knew that he had made a loss-making business.

Originally, he liked this author, but seeing this, he liked him even more.

The other party's social skills are also relatively strong, and he always finds topics with Jiang Huai intentionally or unintentionally. After less than an hour, Jiang Huai's eyes have begun to shine.

[I didn't expect you to like cooking too. ]

[Yeah, I didn't expect it either. I'm usually tired of painting, so I like to make food for myself. Cooking hot pot in winter and making ice cream in summer are all very healing. ]

Jiang Huai couldn't help but think of the unpalatable breakfast he ate in the morning.

Then he sighed deeply.

This author is completely in line with Jianghuai's appetite.

But after thinking about it, he felt a little lost again, [But unfortunately, the house I live in now cannot cook. ]

The picture was a little surprised: [Why? ]

Jiang Huai didn't want to tell him about his marriage, but he also didn't want to lie, so he simply avoided the topic: [Some special reasons. ]

The other party didn't ask any further questions, and after a pause, they sent over: [Actually, if the house I live in is small, it's not difficult to clean up and make room for the small pot. When I lived in the dormitory, I often used small pots to make something to eat. ]

Jiang Huai thought for a while, and asked: [If the parents don't like to eat it, why don't they let them do it? ]

[This is easier,] said the words, [If you don't give him food, it will be over. ]

He also sent Jiang Huai a snickering emoji.

Jiang Huai was thoughtful.

Even so, Jianghuai did not take immediate action.

In the next few days, Lu Wusong was so quiet that he seemed to have given up on discipline him.

While Jiang Huai was feeling secretly refreshed, he didn't dare to act rashly.

But he has been in touch with Huatu.

Recently, the number of times he looked at his mobile phone has increased, which has attracted Lu Wusong's attention.

Lu Wusong asked casually, "Who are you chatting with?"

Jiang Huai ate the hard-to-swallow meal in his hand, without raising his head, "A netizen." Netizen

?

Anyone who hears this term will probably feel unreliable.

Especially Jianghuai's posture of being obsessed.

Lu Wusong frowned.

He didn't say much in the end.

After all, he and Jiang Huai are just superficial couples who have received a certificate-and even if he said it, Jiang Huai might not listen.

At this moment, Jiang Huai's cell phone vibrated, and Hua Tu sent him a message again, it was a few pictures.

In the picture, there are very delicious little desserts.

[Sure enough, things that are made by yourself are the best. ]

Jiang Huai couldn't hold back, tears flowed from the corner of his mouth.

This afternoon, Lu Wuchong finished his work early, and after finishing his business talk, he went home directly.

The moment he entered the door, the first thing he saw was the cramped housekeeper.

The butler stared at him, and subconsciously glanced in the direction of the kitchen. Lu Wusong frowned slightly, and pulled his tie, "Why do you see me as if I've seen a ghost?"

The housekeeper has a hard time.

Soon, Lu Wuchong knew why the housekeeper had such an expression.

Jiang Huai's voice came from the kitchen—because the distance between the living room and the kitchen was too far, I couldn't hear it clearly.

He could only hear him say: "This time the taste is really good! Uncle Steward, you should try it too!"

Lu Wuchong corrected him as he walked, "The Steward is only twenty-eight this year, not good enough to be your uncle..."

In the next second, his words stopped abruptly.

Jiang Huai's palm-sized face was already covered with flour. He lifted his slender arms, and the sleeves on them were rolled to the extreme. On his snow-white skin, there were dots of unknown things.

In front of him was the kitchen that had been ravaged.

Leaving aside the splattered flour, there are several crooked cakes placed around the chopping board, which are obviously experimental products.

Lu Wuchong: "..."

He took a deep breath.

After Jiang Huai was stunned, he quietly hid his hands.

It's a bit like a cat that only hides its head but shows its butt when playing hide-and-seek.

Lu Wuchong said, "Didn't I say that..."

"Ah, this..." Jiang Huai and him spoke at the same time, seeing that Lu Wuchong closed his mouth, he continued, "This is not for you, I will eat it myself. Lu

Wuchong: "..."

Originally, it was just that the blood pressure was a little high.

It is now multiplied by two.

The author has something to say:

Lu Wuchong: After all, why, marrying.

JAC: Oh yeah!