Chapter 59

When Jiang Huai saw Lu Wusong's expression, he knew it was time for him to shut up.

But the words have already been spoken, and Lu Wuchong is not deaf.

Facing Jiang Huai, he didn't even want to sneer.

Instead, he said blankly: "Don't think about it."

Jiang Huai: "..."

It's so direct.

Making Lu Wusong jealous, or simply thinking that he is cheating is the ultimate move provided by Sister Zhen.

In the end, even the ultimate move didn't work!

what is this?

Jiang Huai was disheartened, and said listlessly: "Why on earth didn't you let me go?"

Lu Wuchong paused and took a deep breath: "Do you really don't know, or are you pretending not to know?"

After saying this, , he saw blankness on Jiang Huai's face.

Lu Wuchong suppressed the jealousy and anger that had just surged up, and asked in a soft and guiding tone as much as possible: "What do you think?" Staring into his eyes,

Jiang Huai couldn't help taking a half step back.

In this silent atmosphere waiting for him to think, what flashed in his mind suddenly turned out to be two men and women embracing each other in the TV series.

Jiang Huai subconsciously said: "Husband, husband and wife obligations?"

In fact, this is not what he wanted to say.

But what it is, he can't generalize, because he only has a picture of a couple embracing in his mind, and there are no words that can make him describe his current feelings.

Lu Wuchong: "..."

Lu Wuchong didn't know whether to grind his teeth first or sigh first.

He smiled on the inside and said: "Jiang Tiantian."

Hearing his call, Jiang Huai stood up straight in reflex.

Lu Wuchong said: "You're so mad I'll forget it."

Back at Lu's house, the atmosphere between Jiang Huai and Lu Wuchong was very delicate.

The butler originally wanted to speak, but after seeing that the two ignored each other, he silently closed his mouth again.

The city gate can catch fire, but the fish in the pond cannot be affected.

At night, while sleeping.

Jiang Huai has been sleeping with the doll in his arms during this period of time, and Lu Wuchong has never said anything.

But in fact, he has always forgotten one thing.

That is, it is true that Lu Wusong cleared his debts for him, but why has he never asked for his money?

Jiang Huai would occasionally think of this matter.

But Lu Wuchong never took the initiative to ask him for it. After Jiang Huai remembered it, he would forget about it and forget about it at all.

Tonight when he was sleeping with the doll in his arms, he inexplicably remembered this incident again.

Did Lu Wuchong ask him for money?

Seems like you want it?

But if he asked for it, why didn't he give Lu Wuchong the impression of money?

But if he didn't give it, why didn't Lu Wuchong ask him for it?

How can there be creditors who don't want to collect debts?

When Jiang Huai was thinking this way, he inexplicably remembered the look Lu Wusong looked at him during the day.

Lu Wuchong stared at him, as if in the TV series he watched some time ago, male actors looked at female actors.

— But he is not a woman.

But the people inside are husband and wife.

He and Lu Wuchong can also be regarded as husband... husband and wife.

When Jiang Huai was thinking hard, Lu Wuchong stretched out his hand to him.

Jianghuai froze.

Just when he thought that Lu Wuchong reached out to touch him.

—— Lu Wusong passed his hand over him, and placed it on the doll on his body.

JAC:? ? ?

In the darkness, he narrowed his eyes slightly, and could vaguely see Lu Wusong's movements.

Lu Wusong used some strength.

He pulled out the doll from Jiang Huai's arms.

Jianghuai: "..."

What is this for?

After Lu Wuchong took out the doll from his arms, he held the doll and looked at it for a while.

In Jiang Huai's peripheral vision, Lu Wuchong threw the doll under the bed.

JAC:!

Princess Qiqi! !

During the day, after Jiang Huai woke up, he kept staring at Lu Wusong's face.

He sat on the bed very depressed, holding Princess Qiqi in his arms who had been brutally murdered by Lu Wuchong.

From time to time, she tidied Princess Qiqi's hairstyle.

Besides Princess Qiqi, he also has a new doll in his arms.

last night.

Princess Qiqi was thrown out of bed six times in total, and after Princess Qiqi was thrown out of bed, he silently picked it up five times.

Why five times.

It was because the sixth time he couldn't hold on and fell asleep.

When he woke up again, he found that the touch in his arms had changed. Looking carefully, Princess Qiqi turned into a frog girl!

Little Frog is his second favorite character besides Princess Qiqi.

But that's not the most important thing.

The most important thing is that his Princess Qiqi is still lying on the dirty ground! lie all night!

Jiang Huai tidied up the ice cream head for Princess Qiqi with great distress.

Although Lu Wuchong's embroidery work was not satisfactory, it was stitched anyway, and Jiang Huai always cherished it.

Now the ice cream head is getting dirty.

Jiang Huai thought sadly.

Just as he was staring at Lu Wuchong with a sad face, Lu Wuchong opened his eyes.

JAC:!

After Lu Wuchong woke up, seeing Jiang Huai, the expression on his face softened subconsciously.

But when his eyes were on the doll in Jiang Huai's arms.

His expression immediately dropped.

Lu Wuchong calmed down a little, and sat up calmly.

In the next second, he reached out his hand again to the doll in front of Jiang Huai.

Before Jiang Huai had time to react, Princess Qiqi had already been taken away, and he was stunned for a moment.

——Princess Qiqi fell to the ground again.

Jiang Huai was heartbroken, "Princess Qi Qi!"

Lu Wuchong was very satisfied.

Last night, after Jianghuai fell asleep, he checked all of Jianghuai's dolls, and found a total of six belonging to Huatu—that is, the works of Tao Chunan.

What made his teeth itch.

These dolls are all that Jiang Huai usually likes to hug and sleep, except for the broken frog.

He knew that it was quite naive to compare himself with Jiang Huai.

But he just couldn't stand it.

He can endure Jiang Huai's actions, and he can endure Jiang Huai's heart not being on him for a while.

But Jiang Huai dared to sleep with something designed by another man.

Don't think about it.

Jiang Huai turned his head and said aggrievedly: "Lu Wuchong! I will fight with you..."

He rushed towards Lu Wuchong directly.

However, the moment he rushed over, Lu Wuchong didn't block him, but opened his arms towards him.

The two collided.

When he woke up early in the morning, he inevitably became more irritable, and Lu Wuchong let out a muffled snort.

Jiang Huai suddenly opened his eyes wide.

——I have experienced everything that should be experienced.

And he's also a man who knows what he's bumped into.

In a panic, Jiang Huai wanted to leave Lu Wusong's embrace.

Lu Wusong paused slightly, and after feeling his struggle, he let go of his hand.

He felt that he hugged Jiang Huai as if it happened in his previous life.

Jianghuai has been having trouble recently, and the most uncomfortable one is definitely not Jianghuai.

But...

Jianghuai made trouble because he was also feeling uncomfortable.

Compared to making Jiang Huai feel uncomfortable, Lu Wuchong didn't mind him being a little more uncomfortable.

Lu Wuchong said: "Starting today, Princess Qiqi has been officially hidden by the snow."

Jiang Huai's eyes widened.

"Princess Qiqi will always be excluded from the bedtime candidate list," Lu Wuchong said solemnly, "including all of her dolls in a series." That is to say,

all of Huatu's works.

Jiang Huai: "..."

Jiang Huai is a person who only recognizes works but not people, otherwise he would not continue to like Princess Qiqi after knowing that the picture is Tao Chunan.

So he couldn't figure out why Lu Wuchong insisted on doing this.

Zhu Xiaoai and sister Zhen sat in front of him.

The two of them held their chins together, and the other frowned, exchanging a signal with each other.

Zhu Xiaoai said: "As expected of you."

Sister Zhen said: "Awesome."

Zhu Xiaoai said again: "Six six six."

Jiang Huai: "..."

He invited these two people over to find a solution for him—not here to share the milk tea he invited and eat the milk tea he invited pastry.

Talk sarcastic!

Zhu Xiaoai asked curiously: "You were caught in that way yesterday, and Lu Wuchong just let you go like this?"

Sister Zhen said, "I always thought that Mr. Lu had a bad temper. From this point of view, in fact, he has a bad temper. It's not bad? If this matter is on my head, I'll cut your toys into pieces and it's light." "

My friend, do you think Mr. Lu has a good temper? I have a relative who works at Lu's. According to him, during the graduation season every year, Mr. Lu can scold and cry about three interns on average," Zhu Xiaoai stopped Sister Zhen's wrong thoughts in time, "and when Jiang Xiaohuai just married him, he didn't have this face— — That is, have you ever heard what double standards mean?"

Sister Zhen understood in seconds, and gave him a high-five, "I was careless about my friend."

Jiang Huai: "... But Princess Qiqi is innocent."

"Wow "Sister Zhen seemed to be looking at some cherished animals, "every day such a handsome guy dangles in front of you, you don't want to hug him, hug your bastard every day... um..." Zhu Xiaoai covered Sister Zhen's mouth

, He smiled and said, "He can turn his face against Mr. Lu because of the doll, do you think you will receive the same treatment?"

Sister Zhen understood again in seconds, and made an OK gesture.

The two finally stopped in amazement and stopped.

Jiang Huai lowered his head in annoyance.

"So?" Zhu Xiaoai said again, "Did you guess what Boss Lu asked you to guess yesterday?"

Jiang Huai raised his face and shook his head blankly at him.

Zhu Xiaoai and sister Zhen sighed at the same time.

Sister Zhen hated iron and said: "Why are you so stupid? I wish I could go up and fall in love with you in person. You are obviously married..."

Zhu Xiaoai almost missed her in a panic. .

He hurriedly said: "Shhhhh, you can't say a few words less!"

Sister Zhen turned her head and asked in a low voice in surprise: "Did I say the wrong thing again?"

Zhu Xiaoai said: "You called him stupid , Getting angry is a trivial matter, and it is difficult to cry."

Sister Zhen quickly looked at Jiang Huai.

——Fortunately, Jianghuai didn't cry.

Both of them breathed a sigh of relief at the same time.

However, Jiang Huai's expression was a little strange.

He stared at Sister Zhen for a long time before slowly asking: "Did you just say...in love?"

Sister Zhen became a lot more careful this time, "Then... what else?"

But.

Jiang Huai thought to himself, he and Lu Wuchong are not in love.

Although married, he and Lu Wuchong were either in love or simply married.

And it was clearly agreed that they will be separated in a few months.

Now it has changed from a few months to more than ten months, and there is still a growing trend.

Sister Zhen and Zhu Xiaoai looked at each other.

Sister Zhen said cautiously again: "Well, although it may not be said, have you ever thought that Mr. Lu might like you?"

Jiang Huai opened his eyes slightly.

He subconsciously wanted to shake his head, but before he shook his head, he realized something, and asked awkwardly, "Keep, what's it like?"

He had seen the obligation mentioned on TV.

But like this kind of thing, it has never been mentioned on TV, and Lu Wuchong has never told him about it.

"I like it, just like you like dolls and Princess Qiqi," Zhu Xiaoai said, "But the love between people is more complicated than your love for dolls, and it is more pleasing. Under such circumstances, Boss Lu is reluctant to teach you a lesson, that's why he likes it."

Sister Zhen said: "He's clearly shown it so obviously, it's because you're stupid... No, you just discovered it yourself."

Jiang Huai blinked.

So, does Lu Wuchong like him?

He originally wanted to find a more specific answer and method from his friend.

But he never expected that they asked him a more abstract question.

Does Lu Wuchong like him?

In the past few days, Jiang Huai's mind has been filled with this question.

Even the matter of divorce was unknowingly overshadowed by this question.

Jiang Huai can't empathize with others very well, which leads to his inability to digest and feel many emotions of others very well.

Personality is very complicated for him.

Going into contact with this more advanced emotion will only make him even more confused.

But since he has curiosity, he is still more willing to observe.

The object of observation is Lu Wusong.

He found that, in fact, every morning when Lu Wusong woke up, he could start eating early, but he was always waiting for him.

When he first lived in Lu's house before, whether the two of them could have dinner together depended on fate.

Wake up early to be able to meet at a dinner table.

Getting up late, Lu Wusong may already be on the way to the company.

But now, he couldn't remember the last time the two of them ate separately.

Usually he got up in the morning and finished washing, and when he went downstairs, Lu Wuchong was waiting for him downstairs.

Jiang Huai recently set up a group with Sister Zhen and Zhu Xiaoai.

After he found out about it, he sent a message to the group.

[He seems to be waiting for me to have breakfast, do you like it? ]

Sister Zhen: [...]

Zhu Xiaoai said: [Jiang Xiaohuai, this is not how you look at it...]

Jianghuai was confused: [How should we look at it? ]

Not waiting for the two people in the group to answer.

The act of him lowering his head to play with his mobile phone caused Lu Wusong's eyes to narrow.

Lu Wuchong suddenly remembered that Jiang Huai was so obsessed with chatting online some time ago.

When I asked him, he said he was chatting with netizens.

Thinking about it now, that netizen was simply too suspicious.

How did Tao Chunan know that the person who bought the doll belonged to Jianghuai? How did Jianghuai know that the picture was from Tao Chunan?

Once at a banquet before, when Lu Wuchong saw the two of them, they were in a state of acquaintance.

So how did the two of them meet?

It must be because of the painting.

Lu Wuchong remembered that painters nowadays like to keep accounts. To put it bluntly, it is to cultivate social accounts to increase exposure and be seen by Party A.

After the social account is familiar to many people, the two of them who are slightly famous have a higher chance of knowing each other.

Lu Wuchong coughed, "You are not allowed to play with your phone while eating."

Jiang Huai was busy with new things these days.

As a result, he completely forgot about being a smart person. Hearing what Lu Wusong said, he subconsciously obeyed and put down his phone.

It's just that the phone is put down, but his heart is not there yet.

His eyes also kept wandering to the phone.

He stuffed the food into his mouth mechanically, thinking in his heart——does Lu Wusong like him?

And Lu Wusong gritted his teeth, looking at Jiang Huai absent-mindedly.

What I think in my heart is: don't let him know who Jiang Huai is chatting with.

At the same time, Zhu Xiaoai and Sister Zhen, who were holding their mobile phones to reply to Jianghuai's message, felt a chill down their backs and sneezed at the same time.

What's going on, suddenly the scalp is numb.

When Jiang Huai was eating, he suddenly felt nauseated.

He frowned, originally intending to endure it, but couldn't help it at all. Before Lu Wuchong could react, he had already pushed away the chair, covered his mouth and ran to the bathroom.

Lu Wuchong clenched his fists tightly and stood up abruptly.

The butler would usually wait while they were eating, and was taken aback when he saw this.

But last time, he had seen Lu Wusong lose his temper in the hospital.

Not so surprised this time.

When Lu Wusong faced Jianghuai, he seemed to have lost his former maturity, and his bad temper and poisonous nature would also be restrained a lot.

Even childish.

Before the housekeeper could ask, Lu Wusong strode towards the bathroom without even noticing that the tableware was knocked off.

Hearing the sound of vomiting coming from the bathroom, Lu Wusong didn't turn the doorknob.

He clenched his fists, anxious.

It wasn't until the sound of flushing water came from inside that he said: "My dear Tiantian, can you open the door?"

Jiang Huai heard him call, and he was silent for a long time before opening the door.

The door opened, revealing his wet face and eyes.

Lu Wuchong rushed up immediately and looked him up and down, "What's wrong with you? When did you start throwing up? It's the first time today?" "

Ah..." Jiang Huai looked at him blankly, the expression on his face Very innocent, "I, I choked on food, and I vomited for the first time today."

Lu Wuchong: "..."

Lu Wuchong was a little embarrassed, and put down the hand holding Jiang Huai's shoulder.

He closed his eyes, sighed, and said, "I'm nervous, it's okay." The

butler came out in a timely manner and said, "Mr. Lu, I asked the kitchen to change the tableware for you."

Lu Wusong nodded and turned around. Get over it.

[Because I vomited, he accidentally broke the bowl and chopsticks, do you like it? ]

Jianghuai persistently sent messages in the group.

As for Zhu Xiaoai and Sister Zhen, they answered his questions meticulously from the beginning, but later they became numb.

Sister Zhen: [I'm already suspecting that you are here to show your affection. ]

Zhu Xiaoai asked: [I'm more curious, why do you vomit? ]

Jiang Huai heard the words, a little embarrassed and said: [I always want to read the news you replied, but he doesn't allow me to play with my mobile phone at the dining table. I ate too fast and choked. ]

Zhu Xiaoai: [...]

Sister Zhen: [I'm quite full from dinner today, so I don't need to feed any more, thank you. ]

Jiang Huai was a little puzzled: [I didn't feed you. ]

Zhu Xiaoai said: [She refers to dog food. ]

Jiang Huai was even more puzzled: [I didn't feed her dog food either. ]

Zhu Xiaoai tried to explain to him, and Sister Zhen said in time: [Okay, okay, you don't need to understand these babies, come and tell us what you think today. ]

Jiang Huai blushed when he saw the word baby.

Why did you suddenly call him that?

Jiang Huai said seriously: [I feel...]

Both Zhu Xiaoai and Sister Zhen looked at the phone expectantly.

Jiang Huai paused, sighed, and typed: [I still haven't found anything. ]

Zhu Xiaoai: [...]

Sister Zhen: [...]

This time, even Zhu Xiaoai couldn't help it, and complained: [Jianghuai, you're so stupid. ]

Jiang Huai, who was about to be stupid to death, was dragged to the hospital by Lu Wusong in the afternoon.

The last time I came to the hospital was almost a month ago, the time when I had a fever after the night with Jiang Huai and Lu Wuchong.

In fact, normal people visit the hospital two or three times a year, which is considered too much.

Jianghuai had never been to the hospital so frequently before.

But because of the comparison, before being dragged for three checkups a month, and now only once a month, it seems a little less.

And I don't know if it's because he was taken care of by Lu Wuzheng during his hospitalization last time.

His rejection of the hospital is also much less.

At least he won't be startled when the doctor walks by.

But this time, the doctor's examination was a little different from the past.

The required items are particularly strange and cannot be replaced yet.

Inspection is also very strict.

When Jiang Huai was asked to lift his clothes, he still blushed a little, and subconsciously looked in Lu Wusong's direction.

Only after Lu Wuchong stood by his side did he feel safe.

The doctor squeezed something cold on his stomach, and Jiang Huai watched curiously as the instrument slid on his stomach.

It took a long, long time before the doctor took that thing off.

Lu Wuchong first helped Jiang Huai wipe off the gel on his belly, and then helped him get dressed before looking at the doctor.

The doctor went out with him, holding the freshly printed report.

After going out, Lu Wusong continued to ask: "How is it?"

"The current test result is no, but it's only been less than a month, and with Master Xiao Jiang's constitution, it's normal that the test can't show it," the doctor said, "You Don't worry too much, although the smaller the month, the less the damage will be, but it will be the same when you bring Young Master Xiao Jiang over in a week or two."

Lu Wusong couldn't tell if he was relieved or more Worry.

"If you still haven't checked it out in February, then you can be sure that it's really gone." The doctor said.

Lu Wuchong's expression did not soften.

"Actually, I wanted to say it last time," the doctor paused. "Conception is a very miraculous process. It is very difficult for some normal couples of the opposite sex to have a child. And more couples who are trying to conceive, it is through If you conceived a baby after dozens of times of sexual intercourse, if you and Young Master Xiaojiang only have one time, the chance of conceiving is not that great." Hearing what he said,

Lu Wuchong finally relaxed a lot.

He changed the subject and said: "The ligation operation I mentioned last time, I will probably be able to spare time next month."

The doctor hesitated to speak.

Now whether Jiang Huai is pregnant or not, even if he is pregnant, he thinks that Lu Wusong must be shed.

As a member of a big family, but without heirs, this is actually quite a dangerous thing.

Especially when the relationship between the relatives of the Lu family is not good.

In the future, it is hard to guarantee that the Lu family, which Lu Wuchong has worked so hard to run for most of his life, will fall into the hands of other side branches and make wedding dresses for others for nothing.

But now that Mrs. Lu has passed away, and the Lu family Lu Wuchong is in power, these little doctors down there can't control so much.

He just nodded.

When the two returned to the office, Jiang Huai was so bored that he started chatting with the other two in the group.

When Lu Wuchong pushed the door and entered, he happened to see Jiang Huai hiding his phone in a panic.

The two looked at each other.

Lu Wusong's face darkened and his eyes narrowed.