Chapter 5

On the car to Lu's house, Jiang Huai curled up on the back seat, his eyes staring blankly, as if he had lost his soul.

Lu Wuchong was sitting next to him, he didn't speak all the time, and the air pressure was also very low.

Yesterday's Lu Wuchong was really scary enough.

When Jianghuai thinks about it... he feels sorry for his wallet.

After he broke the vase, Lu Wusong's face became extremely ugly, Jiang Huai thought that he might really like this vase.

Just when he was about to apologize, Lu Wuchong said: "The vase is from 1982, the year is not too high."

Jiang Huai knew that he had caused trouble, so he lowered his head.

Lu Wuchong continued: "But it is from the hands of a deceased master, and it is an orphan."

Therefore, it is very expensive.

"Are you giving cash or Alipay transfer?"

On the first day of living in Lu's house, Jianghuai Guangrong was in debt of hundreds of thousands.

It was the first time for Jiang Huai to encounter this kind of thing. At that time, he hadn't realized what happened. It wasn't until Lu Wusong closed the door angrily in front of him that he realized... Hundreds of thousands

?

This incident was indeed Jiang Huai's fault, whether he intended it or not, he was not prepared to escape.

How should I pay it back?

Even if he sells all the sellable paintings in his hand now, it is probably not clear.

Jiang Huai's worried face was wrinkled. When facing Lu Wusong, his heart was always distressed about his money.

And Lu Wuchong didn't even look good.

Normally, he would not care about these things.

But as the saying goes.

Don't mess with an insomniac.

Especially Lu Wusong is still a severe insomnia patient.

The car drove very steadily, and before he felt anything, he arrived at Lu's house. Jiang Huai got up from his seat, turned his head to the driver and said, "What are we doing here?" Although he turned his head to the driver, it was

very Obviously, the words were directed at Lu Wusong.

Lu Wusong suppressed the blue veins on his forehead, "You're talking to me, shouldn't you look at me?"

Jiang Huai still didn't look at him, and said to the front: "Oh."

Lu Wusong suddenly lost his temper, Almost laughed out of anger.

He thought Jiang Huai was pretending to be stupid.

After a discovery yesterday, it is very likely to be true.

This person is not only stupid, he even has hands and feet, and even pretends to be stupid after getting into trouble.

She was already stupid enough, but this act of being stupid made her even more unintelligent.

After getting out of the car, Jiang Huai looked left and right, but Lu Wuchong couldn't bear it any longer, he stretched out his hand and grabbed him by the back of the collar, picking him up like another cat.

Jiang Huai looked at him innocently.

Anyone who is looked at by such a pair of eyes will soften their hearts.

Except for Lu Wusong.

Lu Wusong said coldly: "We are from the Lu family, and there are people from the Lu family, you follow me closely, understand? Nod your head and put you down."

Jiang Huai nodded.

His feet finally landed smoothly.

But he still has doubts: "Isn't your home the Lu family? Why do you still come to the Lu family?"

Moreover, this Lu family looks even bigger.

Lu Wuchong looked at the Lu family in front of him, and seemed to be a little emotional, "The century-old family, do you think it's called for nothing? The Lu family's properties are distributed all over the country, and this is just the house." Jiang Huai actually wanted to ask the century-old

family What's the meaning.

But he had an intuition that if he dared to ask such a question, Lu Wuchong would definitely become very scary.

I don't know if it was an illusion, but yesterday he threw the vase.

Now Lu Wuchong's attitude towards him is actually a little more kind.

Among the kindness is the irritability that is too lazy to hide.

Jiang Huai must not really want to know that the change in Lu Wusong's attitude is because he was confirmed to be a fool.

When I entered the main hall of the Lu family's old house, the people inside were almost full, I don't know how long I waited.

But no matter how long they wait, they dare not complain.

After entering the hall, a person greeted her with a smile. Jiang Huai knew her. In the lounge of the engagement banquet before, she claimed to be Aunt Lu Wuchong.

With an impeccable smile, she greeted Lu Wuchong.

This time I learned to be honest, and I dare not say anything more.

Lu Wuchong didn't bother to talk to her, and asked directly, "Where's grandma?"

The smile on Lu Shasha's face paused, but soon resumed, "Your grandma is upstairs."

Lu Wuchong grabbed Jiang Huai's wrist and led him upstairs.

The voices of the people in the hall paused, and they doubted their eyes for a moment.

Who is that? That was Lu Wuchong!

Who is Lu Wuchong? He is the current young master of the Lu family, and also the person who holds the most shares in the Lu family industry.

A person who others are jealous and fearful of him.

From the moment he showed his edge, he was alone.

Having been alone for a long time, almost no one could imagine that there was another person standing beside him.

Now that person actually appeared.

The fair and clean little boy, with a bit of timidity... and the strong Lu Wuchong unexpectedly matched.

On the second floor, it is the old lady's room.

Although Lu Wuchong calls her grandma, in fact, Mrs. Lu is Lu Wuchong's grandmother and also Lu Wuchong's mother's mother.

Lu Wuchong's father is from the Lu family...he is still alive.

Lu Wuchong went back to Lu's house today, but he didn't see his father.

When she entered, Mrs. Lu was practicing calligraphy, wearing a pair of presbyopic glasses, she saw the two people coming in, and said, "Remember to close the door." I don't know why

Jiang Huai could react so quickly to her words, and closed the door behind her backhand .

Lu Wuchong felt that this little fool knew who to please.

But obviously others dare not mess with him, why can't this kind of flattering skill be put on him?

Thinking about that vase, Lu Wusong's blood pressure rose a little.

Mrs. Lu's name is Lu Rumei. She was a famous figure when she was young, but now she is old and her demeanor has not diminished, and she is still hale and hearty.

Putting down the pen in her hand, she smiled at Jiang Huai and said, "How does it feel to live with Xiao Sui these two days?" Jiang Huai

paused, "It's okay."

Except that it's not good to be in debt.

In fact, he regretted living with Lu Wuchong a little bit.

But it was his fault, so there was nothing to complain about.

Lu Rumei nodded, and then turned to Lu Wusong, "His reaction will be slower, please let him be more, two people live together, we must tolerate each other." Obviously don't go out often, but everything,

everything did not escape her eyes.

When Lu Wuchong faced Lu Rumei, he was more respectful.

He nodded.

"I called the two of you here today to discuss the matter of marriage," Mrs. Lu said, "What do you two think?"

Marriage?

Any other ideas.

——Anyway, sooner or later it will be concluded.

"It seems that everything is ready, when?" Mrs. Lu asked.

Lu Wuchong had obviously already made up his mind, "I'll go get the certificate next month."

Jiang Huai was ignorant and nodded accordingly.

Lu Wuchong didn't discuss it with him, but with the Jiang family.

The Jiang family is naturally happy to see their marriage succeed. Even if they go to get a marriage certificate tomorrow, the Jiang family will agree with it.

Lu Rumei also nodded, "One more thing."

"The wedding date has been fixed, and you two should pay close attention

to the children's affairs." The old man's certain concepts will not change easily.

Lu Wuchong thought that Mrs. Lu was talking about adoption or surrogacy.

For Lu Wuchong, getting married is fine, but having a child is absolutely impossible.

After all, we will be divorced later.

This matter was blurred by Lu Wusong.

When he followed Lu Wusong downstairs, Jiang Huai could clearly feel that Lu Wusong's mood was much worse than when he came here.

However, those relatives like to come together to give away heads at such times.

Jiang Huai was following Lu Wusong, when someone said: "Xiao Lu, your father finally came out of the mountain, why didn't you say hello to him?" The person who spoke was an unfamiliar face

.

Standing beside Lu Wusong, Jiang Huai could see more clearly, and Lu Wusong's face darkened almost immediately.

In the Lu family, Lu Wusong's father was a taboo.

In the distance, a man stood up unsteadily and came towards them.

Lu Wusong turned his head and left without any hesitation.

Jiang Huai was still on the spot, reacting for a while, before he could react, Lu Wuchong seemed to have remembered him, turned around and picked up his collar again, and led him forward.

With such obvious anger, the relatives next to him would be fools if they came up with it.

After a while, the man chased after him, and said to Lu Wuchong, "Little boy! Don't you welcome daddy when he comes back?"

Lu Wuchong paused, raised the corners of his mouth, and said with a sneer, "I can't welcome you."

The man's His complexion didn't fluctuate in any way because of his words.

Seeing that Lu Wuchong didn't want to talk to him, he shrugged his shoulders and smiled at the relative next to him, "This kid hasn't been close to others since he was a child.

" Knowing who he is, but laughing along with him.

They ate lunch at noon.

While waiting for the food to be served, a long and large table was placed in the center of the front hall, Mrs. Lu sat in the very center, Jiang Huai and Lu Wusong were naturally arranged together, they were opposite the old lady.

Being in the center naturally became the target of the crowd's siege.

"Xiao Huai, you're welcome, we'll be a family soon, just ask the servant next to you to pick up whatever you want to eat." "When are

you two going to get married?"

"Where are you going to hold the wedding?"

Lu Wuchong I didn't intend to answer, Jianghuai reacted slowly, so most of the time, these questions were left on the ground, and no one answered them.

At this moment, someone asked, "When are you going to have a baby?"

So far, only Lu Wuchong and the assistant who helped him screen Jianghuai's wonderful blind date information should have seen it.

They didn't know that Jiang Huai could have children.

It's a bit ridiculous to ask such a question to two married men without knowing that Jiang Huai can have children.

But Lu Wuchong was quite lucky.

Fortunately, they do not know.

Otherwise, Jiang Huai and the Jiang family's brain problems cannot be hidden.

Thinking of this, Lu Wuchong patted Jiang Huai on the head.

Such a fool, I hope he can hide it until they divorce.

Lu Wuchong straightened his back, casually cut a piece of steak for Jiang Huai, and said indifferently: "Third Uncle was joking, we two big men, what kind of children do we want, but it is Uncle, who hasn't had a child with Aunt after so many years, Is it because you don't want to?"

The third uncle whose name was called by him suddenly turned pale when he heard this.

He has asthenozoospermia, of course not because he doesn't want to have children!

"For a wedding, of course it should be more luxurious." Seeing Jiang Huai not eating, Lu Wuchong paused, and simply stuffed it into his mouth. It's a pity even thinking about it."

Second Aunt's face also turned green.

"Auntie." Lu Wuchong paused.

The aunt suddenly became nervous.

She had restrained herself just now and didn't ask anything!

Lu Wuchong smiled softly, "I'm just calling you."

His aunt immediately breathed a sigh of relief.

At this moment, Jiang Huai, who had been silent all this time, suddenly said: "Well, I will take care of our marriage in the future, so I won't bother you to worry about it."...

This reflex arc.

Probably only a little slower than 2G network speed.

This time, the group of people who were still talking about it just now all lowered their faces at this moment, but it was Lu Wuchong who laughed slowly.

Who made him unhappy.

Just waiting for yourself is not happy.

When they left Lu's house, Lu Wuchong's assistant was waiting for them in front of the car.

He has a lot of work in his hands waiting for Lu Wusong to deal with.

After the two got into the car, Lu Wusong took the documents brought by his assistant to read. Jiang Huai's eyes fell on Lu Wusong's body, and jumped onto the glass of the car beside him, seemingly in a daze.

Lu Wuchong looked at him calmly.

Seeing this, Jiang Huai moved closer, and whispered to him: "Do you want a child now?"

Just now he heard those relatives say nothing about Lu Lu.

Lu Wuchong closed the document, raised his eyebrows and said, "So what?"

This little thing is quite powerful when taken out of context.

When did he say he wanted a baby? Can those people be judged by just a single mouth?

"Actually, if you want a child, I can help you," Jiang Huai whispered, "I can give birth to you."

Lu Wusong's expression immediately darkened.

He was almost convinced that the man was a fool.

Now if you insist on coming up at this time and saying these words to him, you will be suspected of pretending to be crazy.

Today Lu Wusong's patience is almost exhausted.

"Stop the car." Lu Wusong said with a serious face.

The driver immediately found a safe place and parked the car.

Lu Wuchong said coldly again: "Go down."

Seeing that he was angry, Jiang Huai subconsciously opened the car door and wanted to get out.

A vein twitched on Lu Wuchong's forehead, and he rubbed his forehead with a headache, "I'm not talking about you."

Seeing this, the driver and assistant in front hurried away.

In the car, after quieting down, Jiang Huai had the urge to curl up and escape, and even regretted why he said those words.

He actually wanted to discuss with Lu Wusong whether he could extend his vase debt by two years.

One year is fine.

"Who instilled in you..." Lu Wusong paused, "The idea that men can have children?"

Jiang Huai blinked, and tentatively said, "But I can."

Today, for the third time, Lu Wusong He laughed angrily again.

"Don't do this, okay," Lu Wusong lowered his voice, "Otherwise your serious attitude will make me suspect that I am not you."

Jiang Huai asked seriously: "Why?"

"You don't have to worry about why , " Lu Wusong moved closer to him, making eye contact with him, "Just remember that men can't have children, and you are a man."

The author has something to say:

People can give birth!