Chapter 79

No one expected Tao Chunan to leave in anger.

Jiang Huai remembered that he didn't like his family forcing him to do something.

When the two got married in the previous life, Tao Chunan's family probably didn't discuss it with him, and the matter was settled quickly and suddenly, and there was no chance for him to escape.

In this life, when Jiang Huai just obtained the certificate with Lu Wuchong, the Tao family had already revealed to Tao Chunan that they wanted to find someone to marry. Since he didn't want to, it was normal for him to run away.

Jianghuai let out an "oh".

"Why don't you look surprised?" Lu Wuchong asked.

The doubts in his heart finally rose.

If he was only a little skeptical just now, he is very skeptical now.

According to Jianghuai's personality, this kind of family struggle should not be of interest to him. Since he is not interested, he should not understand it.

But looking at his appearance, not only is he very calm, but he even has a feeling of "prediction"?

Jianghuai is also not very good at hiding.

He directly expressed his subconscious reaction.

When Lu Wuchong asked, his heart skipped a beat.

He never talked to Lu Wuchong about his marriage with Tao Chunan in his previous life.

In fact, in the letter he left for Lu Wuchong before, he confessed to Lu Wuchong about this matter, but who made Lu Wuchong have no fate with that letter? .

After he returned to Lu's house, he felt that it was weird for Lu Wuchong to read that letter again, so he secretly put it away.

Now let him talk about the marriage with Tao Chunan...

Jiang Huai has watched a lot of TV dramas, so he can probably guess the consequences.

He stammered: "What, what? I'm very surprised."

"Oh," Lu Wuchong made an expression of sudden realization, he leaned back, and said to Jiang Huai, "Really?"

Jiang Huai Bite the bullet and answer: "Is that so?"

"I should be the one asking you, not you asking me, right?" Lu Wusong was very organized.

Jiang Huai also said: "Aren't you asking?"

Lu Wuchong: "..."

It's really not stupid.

Lu Wuchong sneered: "I won't call you a fool anymore, you should be called a smart one."

Jiang Huai became happy when he heard that, his eyes lit up, "Really?"

Lu Wuchong rubbed Feeling a little headache at the temple,

he said in a deep voice: "What do you think?" Then, without waiting for Jiang Huai's answer, he said again: "I'll ask you a few questions, and you answer honestly. I will spare you today. If Your answer makes me dissatisfied..."

Jiang Huai immediately became defensive, "Not satisfied, what do you want?"

"What do I want?" Lu Wusong repeated, then smiled slightly, and suddenly stretched out his hand, hugging Jiang Huai into his arms, pinching his chin, "You can guess."

Jiang Huai: I don't want to guess.

"I asked the doctor some time ago," Lu Wusong seemed to be pointing, "If you are five months old, you have already started to fulfill your obligations. I feel that you are in good condition recently, so you can't let your husband drink fire-reducing tea all the time, right? "

Jiang Huai didn't understand why he wanted to drink fire-reducing tea.

But he understood "obligation".

Between the two of them, apart from the obligations of husband and wife, what other obligations do they have? !

Jianghuai's first experience was actually not very good, neither of them had much experience, and Lu Wusong was starving, and his mouth was neither serious nor serious, which made him tormented enough.

Even though five months have passed, Jiang Huai still remembers that night vividly.

Jiang Huai bit the bullet and asked: "Which version is the obligation?"

Lu Wuchong never expected that he could still remember the version problem.

For a moment, he felt that Jiang Huai was sent by the heavens to restrain him. Every move made him helpless, and he couldn't help but want to hold him in his arms and kiss him a few times.

Lu Wuchong said intentionally: "What do you think?"

"I think," Jiang Huai was full of hope, "Or, the primary trial version?"

Jiang Huai still feels very comfortable with the obligation of the trial version.

But beyond the primary version, it will not work!

"This? No." Lu Wusong was full of evil intentions, "It's the final version."

Jiang Huai: ...What is this? !

"I, I don't want it," Jiang Huai hugged Lu Wusong's arm with both hands, pitifully, "You ask."

Lu Wusong: "..."

Obviously it was his own threat.

But seeing Jiang Huai was really scared, what is the reason for this inexplicable discomfort?

Maybe his skills really need to be improved, but...

well, no but.

Lu Wusong held back his strength, swallowed the unwillingness in his heart, thought for a while, and asked, "Since you threw away Princess Qiqi, have you paid attention to Tuhua's other works?

" The words are Tao Chunan.

If you pay attention to Tuhua, it means that Jianghuai is also paying attention to Tao Chunan's movements to a certain extent.

Fortunately, Jiang Huai shook his head.

Staring at his clear eyes, Lu Wuchong knew that he was not lying, so he felt relieved, "What about Tao Chunan? Have you paid attention again?"

Jiang Huai still shook his head.

"Have you checked his circle of friends?"

Jiang Huai shook his head.

"Have you chatted with him on any software?"

Jiang Huai hesitated.

Lu Wuchong squinted his eyes immediately, and in Jiang Huai's flustered expression, he changed his words, "As long as you don't reply to him, it doesn't count if he sends you a message. Have you replied?" Jiang Huai breathed a sigh of relief

. For the first time, he shook his head, his movements were firm.

I don't visit Moments, I don't chat, and I don't have any contact in reality, so I'm going to the head office now, right?

However, Lu Wuchong was only barely satisfied with this.

He snorted softly, like a girl questioning her boyfriend - even though he was a man.

But this kind of behavior is not in gender, but in soul.

Lu Wusong said: "Show me your mobile phone."

Jiang Huai said coyly: "It's not very good..."

Lu Wusong looked at him expressionlessly.

Jiang Huai frantically recalled in his heart, did he say something he should not say to others on WeChat, or did Tao Chunan send him something that would hurt him.

God, he didn't read the message Tao Chunan sent him at all, he couldn't remember it.

And this bridge is so familiar.

Isn't this the plot of the heroine catching her husband in the TV series he watched a while ago?

Lu Wuchong sensed something wrong and asked, "No?"

He actually believed in Jianghuai, but he was worried about others—who knows if Tao Chunan has ever harassed Jianghuai?

Thinking of other men saying something that shouldn't be said to Jiang Huai, his fist hardened.

Jiang Huai was not afraid of the shadow slanting, since Lu Wuchong asked for it, he put the phone directly in Lu Wuchong's hand, and snorted softly, obviously mocking.

Nothing at all!

Seeing that he was about to crawl away angrily, Lu Wusong pushed him back and hugged him in his arms.

In this way, Jiang Huai can only be forced to "check" the mobile phone with him.

Lu Wusong rested his chin on his head, but he didn't turn on the phone.

Jiang Huai waited for a long time, but nothing came. He couldn't help turning his head to look at him, but Lu Wusong hugged him even tighter.

Lu Wusong leaned closer to his ear with a sense of oppression, "You really think I'll watch it?"

Jiang Huai said "ah" blankly.

Lu Wuchong looked at his blank look, couldn't help pinching his face, and then pinched him.

Got Jiang Huai's angry stare.

"You tell me yourself, I will believe whatever you say," Lu Wusong said, "Did you and him know each other in previous lives?"