Chapter 21

At this moment, the female employee who had just left came back quickly, holding an orange soda with ice in her hand.

Lu Wuchong and Fan Meng were stunned at the same time.

This person... Did it take a minute from going out to coming back?

With a formulaic smile, the female colleague skipped the two of them and opened the office door.

She walked up to Jiang Huai, leaned over and said, "This is given to you by an aunt."

Ahhh, it's even cuter when you look at it up close!

Jiang Huai hesitated for a moment, wondering whether he should take it or not.

At this moment, Lu Wuchong opened the door and came in, Jiang Huai immediately looked at him with questioning eyes.

Lu Wuchong said: "You can take it if you want."

Jiang Huai took it.

Fan Meng next to him handed over the information to Lu Wusong, "There is no particularly important work today, but in the afternoon, there is a meeting that requires you to show up and you must attend." Lu Wusong asked, "What time is it in the afternoon?

"

" Around three o'clock."

Lu Wusong nodded, and said to Jiang Huai, "Let's go."

Jiang Huai held the soda, a little confused, "Where are you going?"

Lu Wusong said, "Give back your Princess Qiqi You."

It's okay if these words are placed on someone else.

But on Lu Wusong's body, it seemed very...violating.

You know, in the company, Lu Wusong is notoriously ruthless, especially when he is in a meeting, he might still be smiling at you one second, but the next second he can put the smile away, pointing out all the shortcomings of the case Criticize over and over again.

The most frightening thing is that at least one can understand other people's poisonous tongue.

Lu Wushang hurts others, and if his brain turns a little slower, you may not be able to keep up with him.

There was an example in the past, a young girl, relying on her youth and beauty, bossed her team members around, did little work and took credit for others, and even tried to seduce Lu Wusong.

In front of everyone, they secretly gave Lu Wusong a glance.

Lu Wuchong was as still as a mountain, and when the beauty explained, there was still a smile on the corner of his mouth.

The beauty's confidence increased greatly, and she continued to explain, and the saliva was about to fly out.

Just when she was about to finish and thought she was done, Lu Wuchong suddenly said slowly: "I don't understand a few things about the plan you mentioned just now, can you explain it in detail?" The beauty was stunned, and suddenly said with guilt

: "This...of course it's possible, why doesn't Mr. Lu understand?"

Lu Wuchong said, "Except for the first fifth, the rest is all."

The beauty immediately froze - after all, the plan was not hers.

After biting the bullet and explaining a few sentences, but didn't explain anything, Lu Wusong seemed to be watching a show, "Since it's not your thing, you can just say it, and let someone explain whoever did it, so why do you help?" It's really kind of others to explain."

If it wasn't for that beautiful woman who was fired later.

Others really thought that Lu Wuchong was praising the beauty.

It is said that this beautiful woman is still a relative, and was brought in by other shareholders of the Lu family, that is, the relatives of the Lu family.

Afterwards, Lu Wuchong did many "incomprehensible" things.

Over time, everyone in the company knew that Lu Wusong had no room for sand in his eyes. Not only was he extremely accurate in seeing people, but he also had a mouth that hurt people without blood.

The heart is also a heart of stone.

Such a person would actually buy toys for children.

Or go in person.

The female colleague almost fainted.

Hold on, hold on.

After Jiang Huai heard Lu Wusong's words, his expression stretched visibly to the naked eye, and he immediately stood up.

Lu Wuchong stood where he was, waiting for Jiang Huai to stand beside him, and then said to Fan Meng, "You remember to pay for the soda..." "Ah, no need," the female

colleague's face was filled with an unconcealable smile. "The soda is a gift. Everyone looks at this cute kid, so it's a gift for him."

"Kid?" Lu Wuchong suddenly smiled.

The female colleague didn't know why.

Fan Meng next to him said: "This is Mr. Lu's lover, not a child."

Female colleague: She was suddenly confused by the explosive news.

On the same day, the private group of employees in Lu's headquarters exploded.

[Extraordinary, the kid who followed Mr. Lu to the company today is actually his marriage partner! ]

[Shock me and my whole family up and down five thousand years. ]

[Blind student, I discovered Huadian, that is to say, Lu always buys toys for his lover? ]

[The most outrageous dog food of the year belongs to yes. ]

Jiang Huai sat beside Lu Wusong, looking at him expectantly.

In my impression, Jiang Huai seemed to have never looked at him like this, not only never, but the number of times he looked at him was very few.

There is no awareness of relying on others.

Lu Wuchong drove the car and arrived at the place Fan Meng said.

Just now outside the office, he heard the information collected by Fan Meng, and found out that this Princess Qiqi is actually very famous, not only children like it, but many adults also like this character very much.

That's why it's out of stock.

It is estimated that Jianghuai took a lot of effort to grab it at that time.

The place where Lu Wusong brought Jianghuai was not anywhere else, but the factory where the dolls were made.

After Jiang Huai got off the car, he was at a loss.

Fan Meng had already contacted the person in charge here before, and someone immediately greeted him.

Lu Wusong said: "Do you have any photos of your doll when it's still alive, show it to others."

Jiang Huai was in a fog, and opened the phone photo album.

The person in charge was very enthusiastic, "This, this is easy to make. We happen to have this blueprint in our factory. We can make a sample today and make it tomorrow." For some reason, after hearing what he said,

Jianghuai didn't have much expression on his face. happy.

The person in charge led the two into the lounge, and said with a smile, "Please wait here, both of you. If you are not satisfied with the prototype, you can modify it at any time."

Jiang Huai nodded, but saw that Lu Wuchong had already sat down.

As soon as the person in charge left, Jiang Huai said: "I don't like this version of Princess Qiqi." The

previous doll was his hard work to snatch, and it has a different meaning.

In the end, Lu Wusong solved it easily - the evil capitalist.

Lu Wuchong gave up his work all morning and came here specially to make dolls for him.

In the end, they only got a "dislike" from Jianghuai.

There was a hint of impatience on Lu Wuchong's face, and he said in a deep voice, "Jiang Tiantian, don't push yourself too hard."

It turned out that that day, Mrs. Jiang called Jiang Huai by her nickname.

He heard it all!

Jiang Huai's face was bluish and red, and finally turned into a pink and tender red, biting his lips and said: "Don't call me that."

Seeing this, Lu Wuchong slowly put away a lot of impatience on his face.

He paused every word, and said seriously: "Jiang Tiantian."

Jiang Huai: "..."

"It's because my staff brought you soda in the morning," Lu Wusong said, "It hasn't been long before I started playing petty temper I have."

"I didn't..." Jiang Huai really couldn't speak to him.

"If I knew you were such a person, they wouldn't have given you soda," Lu Wuchong said seriously, "Is that so? Jiang Tiantian."

Jiang Huai said embarrassedly: "No!"

How could this person be so annoying?