Chapter 51

After all, Lu Wusong slept with Jiang Huai on the same bed.

Jianghuai couldn't drive him away, he couldn't even say it, let alone fight him.

If he could defeat Lu Wuchong, he might be able to walk sideways on the road in the future.

Lu Wuchong hugged him at first.

Later, slowly, he tore apart Jiang Huai's quilt, and then got in by himself.

It became the two of them, sharing a quilt.

Jiang Huai has lived with him for such a long time, and has never used the same quilt, feeling uncomfortable and strange.

However, what he didn't know was that such a scene would appear every night.

When he was sleeping at night, Lu Wuchong would hug him to sleep, and occasionally he would wake up earlier than Lu Wuchong, and he would see himself in Lu Wuchong's arms.

However, it is occasional that he wakes up early.

So he always thought that the two of them did this occasionally.

Little did they know, the two of them had slept under the same quilt for a long time without knowing how many times.

But now Jianghuai is conscious.

He could clearly feel how Lu Wuchong fished him over, and how he hugged him skillfully, resting his chin on top of his head to sleep.

Jiang Huai: "..."

He had difficulty breathing when he was being carried, and finally stretched out his head, facing Lu Wushou.

After recovering, he said to Lu Wusong: "How about... I lend you Princess Qiqi?"

He always felt that Lu Wusong regarded him as a pillow.

"Actually, if you want to hug a doll, you can just say so," Jiang Huai said seriously, "I won't laugh at you."

Lu Wusong: "..."

laughed angrily.

Lu Wusong pushed Jiang Huai's head down again, and said with a half-smile, "Princess Qiqi can't replace you."

Jiang Huai's head seemed to have a spring, and it bounced back immediately.

Lu Wuchong: "..."

He pressed it again, but Jiang Huai still stuck out his head.

Lu Wuchong stopped moving and stared at him for a moment.

Even when he was mischievous, Jiang Huai's eyes were still sparkling.

Her fair and tender face was blushing because she had just been hugged, and her whole figure looked like a fresh and juicy peach that had just been picked from a tree.

Jiang Huai noticed the change in his expression, and slowly held his breath, trying to bury his head obediently.

However, it was too late.

"You don't want to sleep, do you? It's easy." Lu Wuchong chuckled.

In the next second, he grabbed Jiang Huai's chin and pressed Jiang Huai on the pillow.

Then, kissed.

Jiang Huai opened his eyes slightly.

Lu Wuchong kissed him hard, and for a moment, he even felt that Jiang Huai's lips were sweet.

When I bit it, it was as soft as cotton candy, and with a little effort, it sank down.

He didn't stop until Jiang Huai protested.

Jiang Huai was so wronged that he burst into tears, "You kiss me, why did you bite me?"

Lu Wuchong: "..." Is this the point?

He moved closer, kissed Jiang Huai lightly on the lips again, and coaxed: "Give you Hu Hu, Hu Hu will not hurt anymore." "Hu Hu is a lie!

" Jiang Huai said angrily while crying, "If I keep biting you, will you be happy? Will you be happy?"

Lu Wuchong: Then he is too happy.

But he saw that Jiang Huai was so pitiful, so he kindly didn't say this.

Instead, he kissed the tears on Jiang Huai's face, and said softly: "Okay, okay, I didn't do anything."

Jiang Huai said angrily, "What else do you want to do? This is already too much, you are so rude."

Lu Wushang: "..." He hesitated to speak.

This is rude, so when he does what he wants to do, what is it?

Very rude?

Although he thought so in his heart, Lu Wuchong didn't really say it out.

Even after being kissed by him, she became so angry, and if she continued to tease her, she might really bite if she got angry.

"Okay," Lu Wusong hugged him, "It's time to sleep."

Without waiting for Jiang Huai's reaction, he buried his face in Jiang Huai's white and tender neck.

The nasal cavity was immediately filled with the unique fragrance of Jiang Huai.

Seeing this, Jiang Huai became even more anxious, "No, you can sleep over there."

Lu Wusong closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep.

Jiang Huai couldn't move him, and shouted directly: "Lu Wuchong!"

Lu Wuchong snored deliberately.

Jiang Huai: "...you don't snore when you sleep."

Lu Wuchong's snoring became quieter again.

Jiang Huai: "..."

Since when did Lu Wusong become so bad?

Obviously he was never like this before.

Jianghuai felt a little wronged.

Jianghuai is dying of worry recently.

During this time, no matter which room he went to, Lu Wuchong followed him all the time, wherever he went, Lu Wuchong followed him.

Jianghuai's unilateral cold war was completely declared invalid.

This is not a question of whether the cold war is not cold war, or whether to talk to Lu Wuchong.

It was the problem that he would definitely cry if he held back.

Of course, even if he opened his mouth to quarrel with Lu Wuchong.

The final result is definitely not noisy.

Whenever he pushed Lu Wusong away, Lu Wusong not only didn't care, he even said: "Everyone is free, you can sleep here, and I can sleep here, what's the problem?" Jiang Huai: "

... ..." For a moment, he couldn't refute.

He felt that Lu Wusong was right.

So he decided to change the room.

But after he changed rooms, Lu Wuchong would still follow him.

The most annoying thing is that every time he changes rooms, he needs to carry his own luggage, but Lu Wusong doesn't need it.

He just needs to hold a pillow and follow Jiang Huai leisurely.

When Jiang Huai was tired, he put the pillow on Jiang Huai's quilt.

Then ask him: "The place has been chosen? Then we will sleep in this room today." That's almost enough.

At this time, Jianghuai basically lost the strength to toss, and even the strength to be angry.

When Lu Wuchong hugged him, he resisted at most twice.

There was no need for Lu Wusong to tease him anymore, he was so tired that he fell asleep, pinching his chubby face without waking him up.

Lu Wuchong was very satisfied.

When Jiang Huai woke up from Lu Wusong's arms again, he felt that he couldn't go on like this.

Although he is stupid, the friends he knows are smart.

But I don't know why.

This time he went to chat with Zhu Xiaoai. Zhu Xiaoai was quite enthusiastic at first, but after he described the incident, Zhu Xiaoai sent him an emoji directly.

[I can't help.jpg]

JAC:?

After that, it went straight to disappearing.

Jiang Huai had no choice but to find the butler who had been playing with him better.

The butler was originally watering the flowers.

After hearing about this incident, he slowly stopped watering the flowers, and said slowly: "Master Xiao Jiang, I suddenly remembered that I still have some important work to do, so please forgive me." Jiang

Huai :? ? ?

Jiang Hai stood on the balcony again in frustration.

Unexpectedly, Tang Pingjian was there.

Tang Pingjian still looked sloppy, and sat leisurely on the deck chair on the balcony.

After seeing Jiang Huai, he patted the armrest and said to him, "Come quickly."

Jiang Huai's eyes also lit up.

He knew that if others refused to help him, then surely Tang Pingjian could do it, right?

Although Jiang Huai didn't know him very well, he didn't know where the intuition came from, and felt that Tang Pingjian would help him.

After Jiang Huai walked over, he was just about to speak.

Tang Pingjian touched the armrest of the reclining chair, and said carelessly: "Look at our style, and the two bodyguards next to it, do they look like Big Brother Hei?"

Jiang Huai: ...

The two bodyguards next to him: ...

Tang Pingjian asked: "What's your expression? Don't you look like it?"

Jiang Huai had something to ask, so he could only endure the humiliation and nodded reluctantly.

"I see you like this," Tang Pingjian stepped back like a man, "Is there anything you want to say?"

Every time Jiang Huai talked to him, he felt very relaxed.

Because he didn't need to say anything, Tang Pingjian had already guessed it.

He hurried forward and said a few words to Tang Pingjian.

Tang Pingjian narrowed his eyes, sat up slowly after hearing the words, and said to Jiang Huai, "You have found the right person."

Jiang Huai's eyes became brighter.

"When Lu Wusong was a child..." Tang Pingjian leaned into Jiang Huai's ear and said a few words.

Jiang Huai nodded repeatedly. After Tang Pingjian finally finished speaking, Jiang Huai asked curiously, " Uncle Tang, how do you

know so clearly?"

After a pause, the car stopped, "You don't have to worry about it."

Jiang Huai frowned slightly, thinking that Tang Pingjian was a little strange.

He didn't know the twists and turns between the father and son of the Lu family, so he was very confused.

Because he felt that Tang Pingjian seemed sad sometimes.

But he never took the initiative to talk to Lu Wuchong.

And Lu Wuchong would not talk to him at all.

These two have always been awkward like this.

The old lady didn't seem to care much about the reconciliation between the two of them when she put Tang Pingjian in the Lu family.

Or just want to let nature take its course.

But if things go on like this, it is estimated that the father and son, even if they stay under the same roof, may not speak to each other for the rest of their lives.

At six o'clock in the afternoon, the Lu family's old house.

Before Lu Wuchong got off work, the old house called and asked him to come over.

Not only him, but also called Jianghuai.

Recently, Lu Wuchong made a big move in the Lu family, taking care of a lot of people, some people couldn't hold back, and started to move around.

Lu Wuchong was also very curious, what else could these people come up with.

After pausing for a moment, he told the person over there: "Wait."

On the other end of the phone was one of his uncles.

As for when to go, he did not say.

Although the man had objections, he finally held back his words.

Originally, Lu Wuchong didn't intend to bring Jiang Huai there and let him get in touch with this messy Lu family.

But what I didn't expect was that some people were really so shameless.

Without his consent, Jiang Huai was taken directly to the Lu family's old house.

The person who went was a familiar face, every time Jiang Huai went to the old house, he was the one who picked him up.

Not to mention Jianghuai, the butler didn't even suspect it.

But that person is also following the order, and the person who asked him to pick up Jiang Huai did not intend to hurt Jiang Huai.

After all, if you want to hurt Jianghuai, you have to weigh whether you can offend Lu Wusong.

After Jiang Huai arrived, someone guided him to the living room of the old house.

Jiang Huai had never been here before.

The moment the door opened, he saw the person inside.

It was Jiang Qimin and Mrs. Jiang.

The two of them were not very surprised when they saw Jiang Huai.

It should not be "invited" by someone like Jianghuai.

There was a bruise at the corner of Mrs. Jiang's eye, which was very obvious if you didn't look carefully. Jiang Huai was slightly startled, and before he could say anything, Jiang Qimin came up to him.

"Xiao Huai is here? Are you tired after taking the bus all the way?"

His attitude towards Jiang Huai is not so much a father to a son, but a cash cow.

His eyes glanced at Jianghuai's belly from time to time, as if he was looking at another big cash cow.

It is estimated that the cash cow will slap him now.

He could grit his teeth and bear it, and then applauded and said "good fight".

Jiang Huai felt bewildered and took two steps back.

At this moment, Mrs. Jiang stood up, covered the scars on her face, skipped Jianghuai, and walked out of the living room.

Jiang Qimin scolded: "Woman with shallow eyelids!"

He knew that Jiang Huai didn't understand, so he didn't shy away from him.

But Jiang Huai said: "Her eyes are already injured, why do you still scold her eyes?"

Jiang Qimin: "This..."

Why did you scold her eyes?

Does this sentence mean to scold the eyes?

Probably he didn't expect Jiang Huai to ask such a question, he paused for a while, and was at a loss for words.

When he was at home, he had very little contact with Jiang Huai.

Faced with some specious questions from Jianghuai, he either ignored them or answered a few sentences impatiently.

But today is different.

No matter how poor Jiang Qimin was, he had to make up something for him.