Chapter 45

This may be the first time the father and son have confronted each other like this.

It would be fine if Tang Pingjian could be subdued, but he was grabbed by his own son, not only did he not take the opportunity to get rid of this position, he even stood there limply, without any backbone.

If he can be a little bloody, others may still look up to him.

But he just stood like this, as if all the bones in his body had been pulled out of his body by someone.

Saying he looks like mud is not a metaphor, but a statement of fact.

Lu Wuchong frowned, and slowly loosened his hands.

Tang Pingjian almost fell to the ground.

The veins on Lu Wuchong's forehead twitched.

How can there be such a person? And such a person is his biological father.

Seeing him angry, Jiang Huai was startled first, then hurried over and said to him, "He, he didn't bully me."

Lu Wuchong looked at him.

At this time, Tang Pingjian stopped talking instead. From the moment he had a direct contact with Lu Wuchong, he was about to keep silent to the end, let alone explain his behavior.

Jiang Huai wiped the paint from his lips, and said to Lu Wusong: "I just want to have a beard, but I didn't draw it well, that's why."

Lu Wusong's expression became weird.

He said: "Okay, what kind of beard do you want?"

"Why can't I have a beard?" Jiang Huai pursed his lips, "I think a beard looks good."

Lu Wusong paused, thinking that Jiang Huai knew something.

Although Jianghuai's structure is similar to that of normal men, it is somewhat different after all.

For example, he has very little body hair and has never grown a beard.

When the two were living together, Jiang Huai was very curious about the beard that Lu Wuchong grew in the morning.

He looked stunned when he learned that every man grows a beard in the morning.

"But why didn't I?"

Lu Wuchong didn't know that he could have children at that time, so he didn't take it to heart, and told him perfunctorily, "Maybe it's because you haven't grown up yet."

Jiang Huai believed it.

Now, Lu Wuchong knew the reason why he didn't have a beard, and he answered with a bit of guilt.

He said: "It's not good to have a long beard, it looks dirty."

Jiang Huai's eyes turned red again.

Lu Wuchong said firmly: "It's just not good-looking."

Jiang Huai lowered his head, his whole figure was like an eggplant beaten by frost.

Lu Wuchong stepped forward, put his arms around his shoulders calmly, and said softly: "Be good, go wash your face, and then let's have dinner, okay?" At this moment,

Tang Pingjian next to him said: "Isn't it just because I want to eat ?" Beard? It's not easy, just leave it on."

Lu Wuchong's eyes were fixed on Tang Pingjian's body like a knife.

Jiang Huai was even more disappointed when he heard that he wanted to grow a beard.

"Or, you want it now," Tang Pingjian asked Jiang Huai upon seeing this, "Shall I scrape mine off for you?"

Jiang Huai: "..."

Tang Pingjian took a bath a little more diligently than washing clothes, and he didn't go anywhere. Jiang Huai restrained his useless eyes from looking at him, but shook his head quickly.

Tang Pingjian was disgusted, and he didn't care about it. He continued: "Actually, having a beard doesn't mean that you are a special man. To say you look like a little girl is a compliment, do you understand? The little girls now like you..."

Halfway through the talk, he remembered that Jiang Huai didn't like women.

He is married to men, of course he likes men.

However, men should like his delicate type more, right? Then how can he still be sad that he is not "man" enough?

The person Lu Wuchong was looking for didn't look smart, but his thoughts were really hard to guess.

Little did he know that what he thought he was trying to persuade a fight with was gentle, every word and every word was like stepping on thunder.

Lu Wuchong put his arms around Jiang Huai's shoulders, separated the two of them with his body, and didn't even look at Tang Pingjian.

He said to Jiang Huai: "Eat first."

This tone is not allowed to continue to make trouble.

However, Jiang Huai was still not very happy when he was sitting at the dining table.

When sleeping at night, Jiang Huai wrapped himself in a quilt, revealing two big eyes, staring straight at the ceiling.

When Lu Wusong came back after cleaning up, he saw that he hadn't even blown his hair, so he said in a deep voice, "Jiang Tiantian, get up."

Jiang Huai remained motionless, like a salted fish that had lost its soul.

Lu Wusong laughed angrily, with hints: "The bed is untidy."

When he said it was untidy, he meant to imply deducting money.

In the past, Jiang Huai could understand 100% - he was not good at other aspects, but he was as good as a rabbit in this aspect.

But today, Jiang Huai stared at the ceiling, wandering in outer space.

Lu Wuchong has roughly guessed what he cares about.

He lowered his eyes, leaned into Jiang Huai's ear, and said a few words.

Jiang Huai's eyes lit up immediately.

Lu Wuchong asked, "Can I blow my hair now?"

Not only was he able to blow it, Jiang Huai was also very active, until he saw the hair dryer in Lu Wuchong's hand, he asked in a low voice, "Would you blow it for me?"

Lu Wuchong In fact, I haven't blown my hair much.

He pretended to be calm and said: "What? Can't you?"

Jiang Huai thought about what he told himself, shook his head very positively, and quickly said: "I'm not unhappy."

Lu Wusong paused, and stretched out his hand to Jiang Huai on the head.

Jianghuai's hair is thinner and softer than that of ordinary men, and it doesn't feel much when it's wet, but when it's dried, it can feel the fluffy touch.

Lu Wuchong was whistling to him, and suddenly said: "Jiang Huai."

Jiang Huai half raised his head and eyes, looking at him inexplicably.

Lu Wuchong said: "You..."

His hands also froze.

When Jiang Huai looked at him, the fine hair slipped through his fingers, slippery.

His eyes were big and round, and there was still water vapor from the shower, and his lips were red and tender.

Lu Wusong's Adam's apple slid up and down uncontrollably.

He remembered the unfinished kiss.

He didn't intend to touch Jianghuai, but a kiss would be fine.

Jiang Huai is married to him, and he can do everything legally.

Lu Wusong was in a daze when Jiang Huai suddenly stepped forward, interrupting his thoughts, and asked curiously: "Why are you still moving here?

He was referring to Lu Wusong's Adam's apple.

Immediately afterwards, Jiang Huai not only Looking at it curiously, he stretched out his hand directly, and touched his throat with his cold fingertips.

Lu Wusong froze completely.

If you look closely, you can see that the base of his ears are slightly red.

He opened his mouth , his voice was hoarse and he quickly startled himself, "You also have..."

Jiang Huai was also startled, and quickly said: "Are you sick? "

Lu Wuchong avoids his hand in embarrassment, and said in a rough voice: "I'm not sick. "

Jiang Huai didn't believe it.

But before he could ask any more questions, Lu Wuchong had already put away the hair dryer and hurried to the bathroom.

Maybe he went to put the hair dryer on.

Jiang Huai thought to himself.

He didn't care about this episode, but stretched out his hand and touched it. Touching the Adam's apple in his neck.

"It doesn't seem that big..."

He muttered.

That night, it took a long time for Lu Wusong to come out of the bathroom.

The next day, the thing that made Jiang Huai honestly blow his hair arrived.

Lu Wuchong may be the fastest courier that can be ordered with extra money. When he wakes up early in the morning, the housekeeper is in front of Jianghuai.

Before eating, Jiang Huai couldn't wait to put it on, and when Lu Wusong went downstairs, he paused for a moment.

He took two deep breaths before laughing.

After all, he was the one who bought it for Jiang Huai - he was finally coaxed to be happy, so he couldn't laugh.

Lu Wuchong sat beside Jiang Huai.

He resisted the urge to grab Jiang Huai's face, and said to the butler next to him, "It's time to serve the meal."

Jiang Huai turned his face to him, "How do you feel?"

Did he become more manly?

Lu Wuchong squeezed out a sentence from his lips: "...It looks good."

When Tang Pingjian went downstairs, he didn't have such good concentration.

He almost bent over laughing in the corridor.

He was warned by the bodyguard behind him before he calmed down.

But when he was sitting on the table, he still looked at Jiang Huai and smiled.

There is no other reason.

On Jiang Huai's fair little face, there is actually a nondescript fake beard!

Lu Wuchong was sitting next to Jiang Huai, and he didn't feel that there was anything wrong with his conniving behavior.

When Tang Pingjian laughed endlessly, he glanced at Tang Pingjian coldly.

After a while, Tang Pingjian calmed down.

Jiang Huai calmly asked him: "Uncle, do I still look like a little girl now?"

Tang Pingjian bit his tongue before holding back his smile, "It doesn't look like it."

Like a girl disguised as a boy.

However, he had seen the extent to which Jiang Huai was serious with others, and learned a lot of wisdom from a pitfall, so he didn't say this sentence out of his mouth.

Looking at Jiang Huai with that nondescript beard, eating and drinking soup with a straight face, it makes people feel like a child wearing adult clothes.

The butler stood aside and suppressed a smile.

Glancing at Lu Wusong, who never changed his face, he couldn't help feeling that love makes people blind. He never thought that Mr. Lu, who has always been rational, could accompany Jiang Huai to do such a thing.

Jiang Huai's beard hung on his face for two whole days.

On the first day, his range of activities was limited to the Lu family, even if he wore a beard, it didn't matter.

But how did he know that by the next day, he was no longer satisfied with this, and asked Zhu Xiaoai to go shopping.

There was originally a class on this day.

But Zhu Xiaoai knew that Jiang Huai must feel uncomfortable not being able to come to class.

So Jiang Huai asked him out, and he skipped class without saying a word.

The two made an appointment at the milk tea shop they often go to.

When Zhu Xiaoai saw Jiang Huai for the first time, he almost laughed so hard that he pounded the table.

"What are you doing? Are you self-closing at home?"

Jiang Huai held the milk tea, his delicate brows were slightly frowned, and his face was deep, "You don't understand."

Zhu Xiaoai almost burst into tears.

Jiang Huai now trusts Lu Wuchong very much. Since Lu Wuchong said he looks good, he must look good with a beard.

So let Zhu Xiaoai laugh so hard that he couldn't breathe, he held his own milk tea, like an old monk in meditation, unmoved.

Zhu Xiaoai wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes, "Don't tell me, you came to the milk tea shop with this face on your face."

Jiang Huai nodded seriously.

Zhu Xiaoai was in a daze, "I can't laugh anymore."

He then asked, "Does Boss Lu know you wear this shit? He allows you to wear it?"

Jiang Huai nodded seriously, "Of course he knows."

Then He said seriously again: "He also bought the things."

Zhu Xiaoai was shocked, "This is fucking love."

He just wanted to give Lu Wusong a thumbs up.

Although he knew that there was no relationship between Jiang Huai and Lu Wuchong, but according to this posture, it was not certain.

However, this shape of JAC only lasted for the third day.

Lu Wuchong wanted to be happy with him, as long as Jiang Huai didn't put his beard on his face, he could wear whatever he wanted.

What he didn't expect was that Jiang Huai's face was allergic.

If he didn't want to take off the beard on Jianghuai's face when he was sleeping in Jianghuai to let his face breathe, he wouldn't know that his face was already swollen.

Jiang Huai swore to die at first, but Lu Wuchong felt a little strange.

With his tough attitude, he wanted to get rid of the beard on Jiang Huai's face.

Jiang Huai immediately covered his face.

But the moment his skin was exposed, Lu Wuchong saw the situation on his face clearly, and his pupils narrowed slightly.

When Lu Wusong stepped forward, Jiang Huai still wanted to avoid him, but Lu Wusong reprimanded him in a low voice: "Jiang Huai!"

He calmed down.

Lu Wuchong let go of his hand, his breathing became a little difficult in an instant, and he said with a gloomy face, "Are you the skin of a tortoise? You don't feel it? Don't you know it hurts?" Jiang Huai blinked, and said seriously: "

This I can't stand the pain, what kind of man is he?"

Lu Wuchong: "..."

"Jiang Tiantian," Lu Wuchong paused every word, "If I die one day, I will be mad at you."