Chapter 10

"Mr. Lu doesn't have anything that he particularly likes to eat. If he has to say, he likes to study different coffees, because coffee is something that can keep him energetic.

" Mister's favorite."

"Besides, things that can soothe the mind are also very important to Mr. Lu."

Jiang Huai tried hard to recall the butler's words.

He thought it was really strange that Lu Wuchong would like two completely opposite things.

Does Lu Wuchong value sleep?

In the next few days, Jianghuai moved closer to this direction.

He would go to the coffee shop from time to time, and successfully won the heart and love of the female shop assistant inside by virtue of his outstanding appearance.

After learning that he wanted to know more about coffee, the saleswoman explained it to him.

As a result, there was another cup of coffee on the table where Lu Wusong had breakfast every day.

At first Lu Wusong didn't care, but once he found out that Jiang Huai did it, although he no longer disrespected Jiang Huai like the first time, he would never touch Jiang Huai again.

Jiang Huai felt that in such a situation, he probably collected some sleeping things for Lu Wuchong, and Lu Wuchong probably wouldn't use them either.

But he calculated his savings, and the manuscript fee he had saved after receiving the manuscript during this period...

the distance is hundreds of thousands. It can't be said that there is a gap, it can only be said that he can't afford it at all.

Jiang Huai told Zhu Xiaoai about this.

A few nights ago, when he wanted to practice how to speak to Lu Wuchong, he told Zhu Xiaoai about his engagement.

Zhu Xiaoai was surprised at first that he got engaged so early.

However, he knew more or less about Jianghuai's situation, so he didn't teach Jianghuai why he had to listen to his family and get engaged to a stranger.

However, after Zhu Xiaoai searched Lu Wuchong's information and saw Lu Wuchong's photo, he was only envious of Jiang Huai.

Envy is envy.

He couldn't bear this kind of man who was so preoccupied with his engagement partner, so he just had enough of his eye addiction.

Zhu Xiaoai said: "Didn't you already please yourself before, why didn't

you ask yourself?

" Tell me why, why are you unhappy?"

"I just said that I cooked the rice," Jiang Huai thought for a while, "and then he became unhappy."

Zhu Xiaoai knew that Jiang Huai would not lie.

He said, "Your man is so difficult."

The two sighed at each other while talking on the phone.

"Otherwise," Zhu Xiaoai said, "doesn't he still like sleeping things? You just give him a bottle of sleeping pills and let him die forever, so that you don't have to pay back your debts." Jiang Huai: "...

"

Sounds like a good idea.

However, after Lu Wuchong passed away, would he also say goodbye to this world?

Just when the two were at a loss, Lu Wuchong told Jiang Huai that it was time for them to get the certificate.

Zhu Xiaoai had an idea, "Great opportunity, when not asking for it at this time!"

Jiang Huai felt that what he said made sense.

"How about it," Zhu Xiaoai said, "Don't you guys need to get a certificate? Why don't you just buy two pillows and treat it as a wedding gift for you." It was obviously a very solemn marriage, but when they came to them, neither of them became a couple

. thing.

The day before receiving the certificate, Jiang Huai returned home with two pillows in advance.

In fact, before this, Jiang Huai and Lu Wuchong hadn't met each other for three or four days.

Jiang Huai cooks for Lu Wuchong in the morning, he doesn't like it, but he still doesn't like making him coffee, Jiang Huai can only temporarily give up trying to please him.

In fact, he doesn't like eating in crowded places.

Lu Wuchong didn't eat the food he cooked. After he finished cooking in the morning, he brought it to his room to eat. Lu Wusong usually ate at the company at noon, and when he came back from get off work in the evening, it would have already passed Jianghuai's meal time.

After these few days, they obviously lived together under the same roof, but they didn't see each other.

If it weren't for the butler reporting Jianghuai's whereabouts to Lu Wusong every day.

——Lu Wuchong really thought that he ran away from home in anger.

After thinking about it, let's not say that Jiang Huai is different from normal people, even if he is the same, he is still an adult who is six years older than Jiang Huai.

How could he compete with a child?

With such thoughts in mind, the two finally met in the corridor, the only side they had seen in the past few days.

At that time, Jiang Huai was carrying two pillows and was rehearsing his speech when he met Lu Wusong.

Jiang Huai turned his hands behind his back, looked at Lu Wuchong timidly, and asked tentatively, "Are you in a good mood today?"

Lu Wuchong was a little embarrassed.

He cleared his cough, wanted to say something, and finally choked out two words: "It's okay."

Jiang Huai tightened his grip on the pillow behind him.

He was a little hesitant to send it out.

Seeing this, Lu Wuchong said: "I'm going to the Civil Affairs Bureau tomorrow, are you nervous?"

"Why are you nervous?" Jiang Huai was a little puzzled.

Lu Wuchong choked for a moment, thinking about what he had done these past few days, he always felt that he was just pretending.

How can you not be nervous when you go to get a certificate with someone you like?

Jianghuai's performance these days is obviously trying to curry favor with him.

Lu Wuchong now hopes that he will be a little bit more measured, and not to pierce the window paper between them.

Otherwise, they may not be able to continue to get along with each other in peace.

Seeing that his mood seemed to improve a lot, Jiang Huai simply became cruel and took out the two pillows from behind.

Lu Wuchong:?

Jiang Huai thought about what Zhu Xiaoai said to him, gritted his teeth and said, "Happy wedding."

Lu Wuchong:? ? ?

"I have one thing, I really want to trouble you," Jiang Huai was a little twitchy, "Before, I was at the door of your room..." The more

Lu Wusong heard it, the more he felt something was wrong.

Jiang Huai has already taken out the pillow, so you don't want to live in his room, do you?

It's okay for an ordinary couple to sleep on the same bed, but Lu Wuchong thought that Jiang Huai had already understood what he meant.

They can't be like normal couples at all.

This is a marriage that will be dissolved when the time comes.

Tomorrow they will get their certificates. If the window paper is pierced at this time, how will they get along with each other in the future?

Just when Lu Wuchong couldn't bear it anymore and wanted to interrupt Jiang Huai.

Jiang Huai said: "Before I broke a vase at the door of your room, can you pay back the money later?"

Lu Wusong's words froze in his throat.

After a long while, he managed to squeeze out a sentence: "...what?"

When Jiang Huai was in Jiang's house, although he was not valued very much, he never had the experience of being in arrears.

She was extremely shy before she spoke, but after she said it, she felt that it was no big deal.

Jiang Huai said: "I know, it's not good for me to do this, but I really can't afford that much money in a short time."

Lu Wuchong froze.

After a while, there was a mechanical "oh".

Jiang Huai carefully asked: "Are you unhappy again?"

"I haven't..." Lu Wusong gritted his teeth, "I've never been unhappy at all."

"Oh," Jiang Huai breathed a sigh of relief, slowly Tun said, "I didn't mean to owe the money and not pay it back."

When he was innocent to Lu Lu a few days ago, he wanted to explain several times.

"Wait," Lu Wusong said something was wrong when the product came out, "So, you cook for me these few days and make me coffee..." Isn't it

because you like him? ? ?