Chapter 53

When Lu Wusong and Jiang Huai rushed to the hospital, the Lu family was already in chaos.

He didn't want Jiang Huai to come with him at first, but Jiang Huai firmly said that he would come and the time was urgent, so Lu Wuchong didn't say anything more.

Mrs. Lu was in the emergency room, and there has been no movement.

The relatives were still chirping at first, but when they saw Lu Wusong coming, they automatically silenced, look at me and look at you.

He looked like he had something to say, but was too timid to say it.

Lu Wusong suppressed his anger and said, "Do you think it's not chaotic enough?"

He has a bad temper, which is well known.

However, Qian Yuquan has always been the most courageous, even though they have only learned a lesson not long ago, some people still say desperately: "Nephew, your grandma has cancer, do you know?" Lu Wusong's pupils shrank

.

Seeing his face darken, the man's courage dissipated in an instant.

The rest of the relatives whispered to each other and dared not speak any more.

In the almost suffocating atmosphere, Jiang Huai suddenly stepped forward and tugged at Lu Wusong's sleeve.

Lu Wuchong shook it back violently, suppressing the surging emotions in his eyes.

I don't know how long it has passed, Jiang Huai felt that his legs were about to go numb.

The doctor finally came out of the emergency room, and said to Lu Wusong: "The old lady is out of danger for the time being, but she needs to be observed from the ICU for 24 hours. If she is fine after 24 hours, then she is really out of danger. Lu

Wusong lowered his eyes and breathed a sigh of relief.

The relatives next to him didn't know whether they should be happy or not, and they also pretended to be relieved.

——This is the person the old lady is protecting.

In comparison, they didn't even feel a little bit of Jianghuai's true feelings.

However, Jiang Huai has no relationship with the old lady. If Jiang Huai holds grudges a little more, it is understandable that he will feel resentment towards the old lady.

Lu Wuchong hid the emotion in his eyes, watching the old lady being pushed out of the emergency room.

The old lady's body was filled with all kinds of tubes.

When Jiang Huai saw her last time, she seemed to be in good condition. How long has it been? The old lady has already haggarded into another look.

She is not at all like the pampered Mrs. Lu before.

The hospital bed passed by in front of everyone.

Lu Wuchong suddenly asked, "Where's Tang Pingjian?"

The name came out of his mouth, and there was a special sense of strangeness.

Everyone was also taken aback, then shook their heads.

Lu Chengchun stepped forward and said: "After my mother was sent to the hospital, he stayed here for a while in the emergency room. As soon as we arrived, he left." She remembered something, gritted her teeth and said, "He was the

last person my mother came into contact with. Man, my mother couldn't be mad at him, right? I can't spare him!"

Jiang Huai said, "Grandma's illness is pre-existing, so how could it be Uncle Tang who got angry?"

Lu Chengchun Hearing him talk back, he gritted his teeth.

But since Lu Wusong was still around, she couldn't refute anything.

But the person next to her said: "Uncle Tang, Uncle Tang, he is so affectionate. Do you know what kind of person he is? Be careful if you get in touch with him too much and get into his bad habits!" "That's the old lady's illness.

" Although it was there before, how could it worsen if it is not popular? Tang Pingjian probably ran away with a guilty conscience? If he dares to appear again..." "If he dares to appear again, I will deal with him myself," Lu Wusong said

. Suddenly said, "Do you have any questions?"

The man closed his mouth.

Lu Wuchong said: "If there is no problem, go to the old lady's bedside to fulfill your filial piety. Be careful that the old lady didn't see you when she opened her eyes. All the family property will be distributed to others." The man's face suddenly turned red and turned white

.

Lu Wusong could clearly see the ugly behavior of this group in front of the emergency room just now.

One by two, seeing the old lady seriously ill, all they could think about was how to divide the family property.

It's hard for them too.

For Lu Wuchong, he doesn't care about the things he cares about at all, and they fight over and snatch them, and even his humanity can be given up.

Mrs. Lu was seriously ill and lay in the ICU for 24 hours, still unconscious.

The doctor said it was all up to God.

If Mrs. Lu could make it through, she would be able to wake up in ten days and a half a month. If she couldn't make it through... it would only happen in a flash, so there wouldn't be any pain.

However, judging from the current situation, it should not be very optimistic.

After all, she is already eighty years old, and the cancer cells in her body are still spreading. She is old and sick, and her chances of surviving are very slim.

After hearing what the doctor said, Lu Wuchong suddenly asked: "When did she get sick?"

The doctor paused after hearing this, "I don't know when she got sick, but the time of diagnosis... was when she last It was detected when I was seriously ill."

It took about a month or two.

It was also during the past two months that the old lady anxiously suspended Jiang Huai from school and kept urging Lu Wusong to have a child.

Lu Wuchong was indeed surprised.

After all, Lu Rumei has always been able to hold her breath, and she has always loved and cared for the juniors, let alone do anything to the juniors.

Is it because she knows her time is numbered?

Lu Wusong closed his eyes.

In the past few days, Tang Pingjian still has no news.

He was the last person to come into contact with the old lady.

According to the housekeeper of the old house, after the old lady called Tang Pingjian in, she never let anyone else in.

So what happened between them and whether there was any conflict has become a mystery.

However, the housekeeper said: "I was guarding the door, and I seem to have heard Mr. Tang and the old lady mention Miss Cheng Qiu."

Miss Cheng Qiu is Lu Wusong's mother, and her full name is Lu Chengqiu.

Lu Wusong concealed some emotions, and said slowly: "I see."

Often when the leader of a large group falls, it is bound to face a chaotic situation without a leader.

Miraculously, the Lu family did not.

The Lu family is still functioning well.

All of this was due to Lu Wusong.

Ten days and a half months later, the old lady seemed to be going to sleep like this forever.

She had no intention of waking up, but there was no sign of death either.

Gradually, everyone got used to it.

The Lu family went through a revolution quietly, and got back on track safely.

Not many people would dare to provoke the original Lu Wuchong.

Now he is in full swing, and his power and prestige have entered a heyday.

The relatives of the Lu family who were still dancing before all consciously closed their microphones.

JAC recently solved a small annoyance.

Nor can it be considered a solution.

It's just that Lu Wusong has been too busy lately, so he doesn't have time to quarrel with Jiang Huai at night.

Often Jiang Huai fell asleep before he finished his day's work before crawling into Jiang Huai's bed and sleeping with Jiang Huai.

At this time, Jianghuai is unconscious.

If you don't know, then you don't have to worry about it.

However, as soon as the little annoyance left, troubles came again.

Tao Chunan contacted Jianghuai again.

He asked Jiang Huai: [How are you doing recently? I heard about the Lu family, do you need my help? ]

Jiang Huai almost forgot the existence of this person. When the message popped up, he stared at the dialog box for a long time before he remembered who Tao Chunan was.

His husband from the previous life has been haunting him in this life.

He hasn't bothered much recently, and he just pretended that this person had disappeared.

Jiang Huai actually didn't quite understand what he was doing for, after all, the two of them didn't have much contact in this life, and in the last life, Tao Chunan was very indifferent.

What he understood was that the acquaintance of the two in the last life was forced, and the encounter in this life was an accident, which made Tao Chunan's first impression of him not as bad as in the previous life.

Jiang Huai replied: [Fortunately. ]

Tao Chunan said: [That's good. ]

Jiang Huai looked at the message and didn't see any special meaning. He thought there was no need to reply, so he ignored it.

But what he didn't expect was.

On the second day, he saw Tao Chunan again.

He went out to buy clothes with Zhu Xiaoai, and it was a temporary plan, so it was completely accidental that they met.

Tao Chunan's eyes lit up when he saw Jiang Huai.

He waved at Jiang Huai.

Jiang Huai originally wanted to pretend he didn't see him, so he covered his face and dragged Zhu Xiaoai away.

After being seen by Tao Chunan, he froze and gave up struggling.

Half an hour later, Jiang Huai and Tao Chunan sat at a table in a restaurant.

Zhu Xiaoai was sent away by Tao Chunan, leaving only the two of them.

If he didn't know Zhu Xiaoai well, Jiang Huai would have suspected that this time it was Zhu Xiaoai and Tao Chunan who discussed it.

But it was precisely because of his understanding that he knew that Zhu Xiaoai would not do that.

Tao Chunan ordered a few things for Jiang Huai, all of which he liked.

Jiang Huai felt strange for a moment, but didn't think much about it.

He bit the straw in front of him, and said vaguely, "Why are you looking for me?"

A very complicated emotion appeared on Tao Chunan's face again.

He said to Jiang Huai: "I heard about the Lu family's affairs..."

Jiang Huai said: "You have already said it."

He felt that Tao Chunan was wasting his time. Do you want to repeat it in person?

"Okay, I know you don't really like to hear this," Tao Chunan sighed, "but what I want to tell you is that you need to pay attention to Lu Wuxiong. You originally got married because of the interests of the two families. Now Mrs. Lu fell ill, and the power in Lu Wusong's hands further increased..."

Seeing Jiang Huai's careless appearance, Tao Chunan stopped talking.

He paused for a moment, and said directly: "Lu Wuchong has already started attacking the Jiang family."

Only then did the expression on Jiang Huai's face change a bit.

He looked at Tao Chunan in surprise, as if he was very surprised.

Tao Chunan said: "If there is no interest involved between you, the marriage will be completely unreliable. If he can attack your family today, he can attack you tomorrow, Jianghuai..." "But, why did you want to fight with me again?

" What am I talking about?" Jiang Huai asked suddenly.

Obviously it has nothing to do with Tao Chunan.

He even risked offending Lu Wusong by saying these things.

Totally a loss-making business.

Tao Chunan had a wry smile on his face when he heard him ask this question, "It's strange to say that when I first saw you, I thought you were very familiar, and I even felt a little... a sense of intimacy with you in my heart. "

Jiang Huai blinked, thinking of a possibility, his whole body froze.

"However, I know that I just started to feel indifferent to you, so I'm sorry," Tao Chunan said, "I definitely won't in the future. If you need it, I can help you at any time." He paused and finally

said Today's topic.

"Including things like leaving Lu Wuchong's side."

At the same time, in Lu's private hospital, Lu Wuchong was talking to the doctor.

"Your request, we have already made it clear," the doctor said, "We will do our best to ensure the safety of Young Master Xiaojiang..." "

It's not about doing our best," Lu Wusong interrupted him, "it's necessary."

The doctor paused.

"If you are not 100% sure, I will not let Jiang Huai go to the operating table," Lu Wusong said, "So before you are sure, don't talk to me with these empty words." Now the Lu family has become his

own He said everything, everyone from top to bottom listened to him, and no one dared to raise any objections.

Even though the doctor wanted to study Jianghuai, he didn't dare to go beyond Lu Wusong's order and study without authorization.

He nodded and said: "I understand."

He continued: "However, if the operation is possible, it is impossible for Master Xiao Jiang to be unaware of the surgical incisions on his body. If he knows after the operation, his emotions may be too intense. would lead to a poor prognosis."

"Understood," Lu Wusong rubbed his fingertips, "I will tell him as soon as possible."

The next day, Jiang Huai was taken to the hospital by Lu Wusong.

He didn't sleep well last night, his mind was full of what Tao Chunan had said to him.

Usually when someone talks a lot to Jiang Huai, it takes him a long time to digest it.

Not to mention what Tao Chunan said yesterday, every word seemed to reveal something.

He could only use his own brain to think over and over again.

But soon, he had no chance to think about it.

Jiang Huai is afraid of hospitals, Lu Wuchong knows this, but he doesn't know why Jiang Huai is afraid of hospitals.

This time, he heard something mumbling from Jiang Huai's mouth.

Jiang Huai asked him in a low voice: "Am I suffering from an incurable disease? If so, don't hide it from me."

Lu Wuchong didn't understand why he had such an idea.

However, just thinking about Jiang Huai getting sick made Lu Wusong's heart shrink, as if someone had pinched him.

He frowned, and said in a deep voice: "You won't get an incurable disease."

Jiang Huai retorted: "How is it possible?"

In his last life, he died of an incurable disease, but he has experienced it.

Lu Wusong pinched his chin, his face darkened, "It's okay to be naughty at ordinary times, let me hear you say this again, believe it or not, I will confiscate all your snacks?" Jiang Huai: "...

"

How old is he, and he still uses such childish means to deal with him.

The problem is, how old is he, and this childish method is particularly effective against him!

Just then, a doctor came over.

Jiang Huai's face turned pale with fright, like a stressed cat, only daring to curl up in Lu Wusong's arms, not even having the courage to look up at the world.

Until the doctor walked past him.

...People are just passing by.

Although very poor.

But when Jiang Huai burrowed into his arms, the feeling of being depended on was actually not bad.

Lu Wuchong thought without conscience.

Jiang Huai said angrily, "Didn't you already have a physical examination before? Why do you still come here?" "

You ate yesterday, so you won't eat today?" Lu Wusong still used that sentence to block him.

Jiang Huai: "..."

It's so annoying to do this every time.

At the same time, the words Tao Chunan said suddenly flashed in Jiang Huai's mind.

——Lu Wuchong has already started to attack the Jiang family.

Jiang Huai felt a little uneasy, and slightly loosened his grip on Lu Wusong's clothes.

Lu Wuchong didn't notice it, and was still concerned about the results of the inspection.

Jiang Huai's body is complicated, if Lu Wusong didn't refuse, the doctor would even suggest that Jiang Huai should stay in the hospital.

But the doctor also knew that this suggestion was impossible for both Jiang Huai and Lu Wusong.

After returning home, Jiang Huai was listless.

No matter how teased Lu Wuchong is, he always looks like he has no love in his life.

Lu Wuchong asked him, "What are you going to draw today?"

Jiang Huai huddled under the blanket pitifully, without saying a word.

Lu Wuchong asked again: "If you don't paint, what can you eat?"

Jiang Huai still didn't speak.

Just when Lu Wuchong sighed, he felt that today was not the time to coax him well.

Jiang Huai's muffled voice came from under the quilt, "I want to eat some snacks."

Lu Wusong: "..."

Are you sure it's not revenge for what he said in the hospital.

Generally, Jianghuai eats snacks, except in the quilt, that is, in the quilt.

When it comes to meals, he eats honestly, and he doesn't know why he has to eat snacks like this.

At night, Jianghuai finally recovered a little.

As soon as he poked his head out of the quilt, he saw a pile of snacks beside the pillow!

Happiness rises instantly!

He could even forgive Lu Wusong for being taken to the hospital!

On that day, Jianghuai seldom enjoyed snacks.

When Lu Wusong came back, all he saw were bags of snacks all over the place, and Jiang Huai who was sleeping soundly.

Lu Wuchong: "..." I really don't know if his connivance is right or wrong.

Fortunately, Jianghuai just threw some garbage.

The bed and his own hygiene were all cleaned up.

That night, Lu Wusong finished cleaning the bathroom before going to bed and sleeping with Jiang Huai in his arms.

After holding Jiang Huai in his arms, he even bit Jiang Huai's face.

Jiang Huai groaned softly in his sleep.

Silly goose.

The fact that Mrs. Lu was hospitalized had a certain impact on the lives of Lu Wuchong and Jiang Huai, but not too much.

What Jiang Huai could feel was that Lu Wusong was obviously busier, and his expression occasionally showed a little tiredness.

Before, the old lady seemed to be retiring at home and didn't get involved in the company's affairs.

But when she really couldn't intervene, she realized that she had helped Lu Wusong a lot, both openly and secretly.

After all, Lu Wuchong was brought up by her, and she felt guilty for her little daughter.

Although he was quite annoyed that Lu Wuchong robbed him of the bed before, but when Lu Wuchong really stopped robbing him, he felt vaguely empty again.

This emptiness cannot be filled by painting.

Jiang Huai told Zhu Xiaoai about this, and Zhu Xiaoai offered him a good solution.

--watching TV.

"When I'm lonely, empty and cold, I like to watch sweet TV dramas," Zhu Xiaoai said sincerely, "Go and watch it, I guarantee that after you finish watching it, you will be free of all worries." Jiang Huai: "...

"

Be skeptical.

However, under Zhu Xiaoai's strong Amway, Jiang Huai was still sent to the TV series by him.

When Lu Wusong came home, he saw Jiang Huai nestled in the living room watching TV.

It was rare for him to end his work early and get some time to rest.

As a result, it's fine if Jiang Huai doesn't come to greet him, and it's fine if he doesn't fulfill his obligations as a marriage partner.

When Lu Wusong passed by, he found that Jiang Huai was staring at the actor on the screen intently.

Don't wait for Lu Wusong to get jealous.

On the screen, the actor pushed the actress against the wall, and there was a wall dong.

Accompanied by beautiful music, the two actors have an ambiguous atmosphere.

Jiang Huai frowned slightly.

——Showing the expression of an old subway man looking at his phone.

Lu Wuchong: "..."

On his fair face, even the facial features were wrinkled into a ball, and it didn't look ugly, like a jade doll.