Chapter 42

Lu Wuchong held Jiang Huai in his arms.

Jiang Huai turned his head to the side, saw Lu Wusong's tightly closed eyes, and his tightened eyebrows, and was stunned for a moment.

Every time Lu Wuchong called him Jiang Tiantian, Lu Wuchong was either angry or on the way to get angry.

This is the first time, calling him in such a calm tone.

Jiang Huai even felt that after hearing it so many times, he would almost be desensitized to the name.

After an unknown amount of time, Jiang Huai whispered, "The food is getting cold."

Lu Wusong let him go slowly.

He looked at the food next to him, thinking that Jiang Huai was trying to persuade him to eat, his eyebrows relaxed a little, and he said softly: "Then eat..." Before he finished speaking,

Jiang Huai had already skipped him and sat down before him.

Lu Wuchong: ...?

He looked at Jiang Huai helplessly, picked up the chopsticks in the tray, picked up two dishes on the chopsticks, stuffed them into his mouth, and muttered: "The housekeeper sees that you don't want to eat, so give these to me. It's not good."

Lu Wuchong: "This meal, is there a possibility..."

Jiang Huai raised his head.

Lu Wuchong paused, and said helplessly, "You can eat."

Jiang Huai lowered his head again, and even picked out the dishes he didn't like, and only started to eat when he picked the dishes he didn't like.

Lu Wuchong watched Jiang Huai eat, and gradually gained some appetite.

He went out and asked the butler to reheat the meal.

Although the butler was puzzled, he still complied. Ten minutes later, he knocked on the door and came in with freshly prepared meals.

The first thing he saw was Lu Wusong who was sitting quietly beside him.

Then there is Jianghuai, who is hardworking.

Steward: ...What's the matter?

Lu Wusong rubbed his temples, motioning for him to put down the meal.

Usually Lu Wuchong doesn't like to eat in the bedroom. The housekeeper was afraid that he would be unhappy if he put it in the wrong place, so he hesitated again and again, and put it next to Jianghuai.

After putting it down, Jiang Huai was taken aback.

The other two were also taken aback, and just about to speak, Jiang Huai stretched out his chopsticks again and said, "I can't even eat, why are you still serving it to me?" The housekeeper widened his eyes in fright, "No, Young Master

Jiang , this..."

"Cough," Lu Wusong interrupted him suddenly, "Give it to him."

The butler hesitated to speak.

Just now, Jianghuai, haven't you already eaten? If he remembered correctly, he ate a lot, right? !

Lu Wuchong waited for Jiang Huai to pick and choose, and after picking out all the ones he liked, he asked, "Finished?"

Jiang Huai nodded.

Lu Wuchong sighed, stood up from the chair beside him, and sat next to Jiang Huai.

He picked up the chopsticks, and ate the unrecognizable dish picked by Jiang Huai slowly.

In fact, if someone had dinner with Jiang Huai, he wouldn't mess around with the dishes.

However, he thought that these meals were all his.

Jiang Huai: "..."

After knowing something, I realized something.

It was rare for him to be clever, and he closed his mouth and did not speak.

Two days later, Tang Pingjian was delivered.

Jiang Huai happened to have no class that day, and Lu Wuchong was not at home. Standing on the steps with the butler, he saw a group of people dragging down Tang Pingjian, who was drunk and muddled, and was a little curious.

Those people had absolutely no intention of scaring him. When they saw his snow-white face, they immediately comforted him: "You are Young Master Xiao Jiang, right? This is the person that the old lady asked us to send over. We will have a special person twenty-four You don't have to worry about watching him when you were young."

Jiang Huai said, "Who is he?"

He felt that this person's face looked familiar, but he couldn't remember where he had seen it before.

The man in black said: "He is Mr. Lu's father."

Jiang Huai's eyes widened in surprise.

At this moment, Tang Pingjian, who was lying on the ground, suddenly said: "Wine! Why don't you let me drink!"

The man in black looked at him solemnly as if he was facing a formidable enemy, with great precautions.

Jiang Huai stepped forward curiously, and squatted in front of Tang Pingjian.

He said: "No one will stop you from drinking."

Tang Pingjian opened half of his eyes in a daze, and said bluntly: "Who are you?"

Jiang Huai said: "I belong to your son..."

Well, what is it Woolen cloth?

Is he Lu Wusong's wife?

Jiang Huai was stuck for a while, not knowing how to continue, but Tang Pingjian had already recognized him and snorted softly: "Oh, it's you, my son's marriage partner." Jiang Huai nodded,

" That's right."

Tang Pingjian closed his eyes again, and said rudely, "You said no one would stop me from drinking, but what about the wine? Bring it to me!" The man in black next to him frowned and said, "You either gamble every day,

or Drinking, the old lady is giving you a chance to repent, why don't you cherish it?"

"Old lady?" Tang Pingjian chuckled, "Oh, you said my mother-in-law."

Jiang Huai looked at him with his chin resting.

"Indeed, since my mother-in-law has given me a chance, I have to behave..."

Tang Pingjian struggled to prop himself up.

Jiang Huai had never seen a person who struggled so much to even stand up, and felt strange for a moment, so he stretched out a finger and poked him.

Tang Ping immediately seemed to have suffered a serious injury.

He simply lay back down again.

"Oh, I can't get up if I can't get up."

Jiang Huai: "..."

The man in black: "..."

Jiang Huai remembered where he had met Tang Pingjian, and he was surprised: "It's the first time I went to the Lu family. Back then, you weren't like this."

Tang Pingjian said: "Young master, I'm usually like this, but that day I looked a little more human."

Jiang Huai nodded, deeply convinced.

After nodding his head, he remembered that Tang Pingjian couldn't see, so he said again: "You're right."

Tang Pingjian lay on the ground and laughed sullenly.

The man in black stepped forward and said to Jiang Huai: "Master Xiao Jiang, the old lady has specially ordered you to avoid contact with him, and leave the rest to us. You can go and have fun..."

Look Looking at Jianghuai, it is difficult for anyone to really yell at him.

Jiang Huai nodded.

When Lu Wusong came back at night, the first thing he did was to check Jiang Huai's body.

I was relieved to see that there were no injuries.

He also warned Jiang Huai, "Don't have any contact with the person who came today, understand?"

Jiang Huai felt that everyone was very strange this day.

When it was time for dinner in the evening, Tang Pingjian was put on the dining table like a prisoner.

It was the first time in a long time that Lu Wuchong and him reunited, and there was no excitement at all.

These two people were not so much a father and son as they were two strangers randomly picked up from the street. When they were forced together, the atmosphere at the dinner table almost froze.

Jiang Huai looked at this and that.

Lu Wusong picked up chopsticks food for him, and he hurriedly ate the food seriously.

During this period of time, I don't know if it was his illusion, it seems that many of the unpalatable "healthy meals" of the Lu family have been replaced.

There are also many dishes he likes to eat.

He couldn't stop talking.

Of course, while eating, he didn't forget to stop and observe.

Lu Wuchong looked indifferent, as if he didn't take Tang Pingjian seriously at all. In comparison, Tang Pingjian had a bit of trouble holding chopsticks, but he held on, and he didn't get drunk in front of his son.

...Will this be the case between a normal father and son?

Waiting for the next few days will be even more strange.

A living person lived in the house, as if nothing had happened, Tang Pingjian was arranged in a small guest bedroom, and two people were on duty to guard it.

According to these people, they did not restrict Tang Pingjian's freedom.

In other words, he couldn't come out by himself.

As for Lu Wuchong, he simply pretended that there was no such person at home and lived a normal life every day.

However, Jiang Huai was also curious for a few days.

He is like a curious cat, always tentative and alert to new things.

But after finding out that there is no threat, it will be forgotten.

But what no one expected was that after a few days, it was Jiang Huai, not Tang Jianping who lived in Lu's house, who came out with the moth first.

When he robbed Lu Wusong for food a few days ago, nothing happened, but after a few days, he managed to eat himself.

Couldn't sleep in the middle of the night, tossed and turned for a long time, making Lu Wusong so noisy that he lost sleepiness.

When he turned on the light, what he saw was Jiang Huai holding his stomach and biting his lip, raising his head pitifully.

His lonely and thin wrist was pressed against his stomach, as if this movement could reduce the pain.

The white and small jaw was also extremely tight, and the light illuminated the sweat on his forehead, adding a bit of charm to this scene.

Lu Wuchong paused for a moment, and found a digestive tablet for him from the bedside table.

Jiang Huai was puzzled, "How do you know that I'm full..."

"Recently, you ate twice a night," Lu Wusong said, "Oh no—sometimes you even get some snacks, why do you think I know?"

Jianghuai: "..."

Makes sense.

Lu Wuchong said with a smile that was not a smile: "It deserves it."

Jiang Huai: "..."

There is no way to refute.

After Jiang Huai swallowed the Xiaoshi tablet, it still hurts.

Lu Wuchong stretched out his hand, and put his warm palm on his stomach, perhaps because of the light, his expression looked very gentle.

When Jiang Huai stretched out his hand, he almost couldn't hold back, and shrank back.

After being firmly held down, he stopped moving.

Lu Wusong returned to the bed, stretched his arms towards him, and said softly: "Come here."

Jiang Huai hesitated again and again, before he could make a decision, Lu Wusong forcefully dragged him over.

He fell into Lu Wusong's arms, and he was still very stiff at first.

Until he felt a lot better in his stomach, and slowly fell asleep, when he was in Lu Wusong's arms, he always felt that this feeling was very familiar, as if he was lying in this embrace every day, even the body in this embrace The temperature is clear on the chest.

Lu Wuchong stopped his hands when Jiang Huai was drowsy.

His hand, along Jiang Huai's neck, touched Jiang Huai's face, which was smoother than milk, like the skin of a newborn baby, which would break at the touch of a finger.

Such a person is in his arms.

The depression of the previous few days seemed to no longer exist on Lu Wusong. His eyes flickered, replaced by a brand new emotion.

These emotions made him maintain peace even though he was under the same roof as Tang Pingjian.

He had never felt such emotion before.

fantastic.

When looking at Jiang Huai, he had the urge to hug him, and when Jiang Huai was in his arms, he wanted to tighten his arms.

Touching Jiang Huai's skin, he wanted to press down and bite down.

Previously, he only knew that he was tempted by Jiang Huai.

But it was a bit like teasing, even for Jiang Huai, he still had a certain degree of defensiveness.

But today, he wants to keep Jiang Huai by his side.

Just stay with him like this.

He lowered his head and pressed a kiss on Jiang Huai's ear.

The little fool still slept soundly, ignorant and babbled a few times in his sleep from time to time.