Chapter 31

Everyone present looked at me, I looked at you, it took a while to realize, and said quickly: "I didn't expect Mr. Lu to get married at such a young age, and his lover is... also..." What the hell should I say

?

If it was a woman, they could at least boast "beautiful", but if it was a man...

someone had sharp eyes and saw Jiang Huai's easel.

Then he said: "President Lu's lover is really talented, does he look like a painter?"

Jiang Huai's thoughts were still stuck on Lu Wusong's "lover".

Why did Lu Wuchong call him that?

But there seems to be nothing wrong with it.

Lu Wusong held his shoulders tightly, and after thinking for a moment, he took the easel from Jiang Huai's hand.

Unexpectedly, even though Jiang Huai was in a daze, he did not forget to protect his easel.

Seeing Lu Wusong reaching out his hand, he flinched reflexively.

Lu Wusong's hands froze in the air.

This is... the little couple are having a fight?

The faces of the bosses next to him became both awkward and subtle. They looked at each other, and they all saw the light of gossip in each other's eyes.

After Jiang Huai finished hiding, he realized that something was wrong.

He glanced at the faces of the others, and whispered to Lu Wusong: "Do you want to act?"

Although there was no such provision in the agreement between the two of them.

But at the previous engagement banquet, Lu Wuchong would also intentionally or unintentionally get closer to him in front of his elders.

Hearing what he said, Lu Wuchong felt displeasure flash in his heart.

This emotion came too suddenly, he forcibly suppressed it, and asked Jiang Huai, "What do you think?"

Jiang Huai didn't answer whether he felt it or not.

He just silently handed the easel to Lu Wuchong.

Lu Wuchong: "..."

When this little fool is annoying, he is really annoying.

But it's also really annoying.

Jiang Huai straddled Lu Wusong's arm and behaved rather well-behaved along the way.

Until he was led to the hotel.

Although the alleys are retro, they are not really antiques. Jiang Huai and his classmates also live in the hotel here.

But...

Jiang Huai looked at the backs of the people in front of him, and whispered to Lu Wuchong, "I have to go back to where I live." Lu Wuchong

couldn't see any emotion on his expression, "Really?"

I haven't finished painting for the teacher.

So nodded.

"It's not like I haven't slept together before," Lu Wuchong said calmly, "I won't bully you." Jiang Huai

thought of something, and snorted softly, "That's not necessarily true."

The boss in front: ... What kind of tiger-wolf words are these? .

Just now I thought this couple was having a fight.

Looking at it now, the relationship is obviously very good.

Among them, some had cooperated with Lu Wuchong a long time ago - if they hadn't heard what Lu Wuchong said today, they would have thought that Lu Wuchong was cold-hearted.

Because before this, Lu Wuchong had never released any sexual news.

That's why they were so surprised when they heard Lu Wusong introduce Jianghuai.

After arriving at the room, someone introduced them to the structure of the hotel.

After the introduction, the man left, leaving Lu Wuchong and Jiang Huai alone.

With no one around, Jiang Huai immediately let go of the burden on his body, feeling that he has never been so tired before, acting is really difficult.

He let go of the hand holding Lu Wusong's arm, and stretched out to reach his easel.

Unexpectedly, when Lu Wusong retracted his hand, his hand was empty.

Jiang Huai looked up at him suspiciously.

Lu Wuchong's expression was very indifferent, "Shouldn't you discuss it with me before you go out?

"

Jiang Huai felt very innocent, and muttered: "Our school will organize this event every few months..."

He was afraid that Lu Wuchong would continue, so he quickly changed the subject, skipped Lu Wuchong and walked into the room, "This room It's so big."

Immediately afterwards, when he was about to pass by Lu Wusong, he suddenly reached out his hand and wanted to grab his easel!

Lu Wuchong really caught him off guard.

But he also reacted in time, and with his arm exerted strength, he confronted Jiang Huai's hands with one hand.

Lu Wuchong laughed angrily.

This was probably the first expression he made after seeing Jiang Huai again.

Jiang Huai felt something was wrong almost immediately, and quickly let go of his hand. This time, he really walked into the room, and said in a pretended relaxed tone while walking: "It was originally my thing..."

Lu Wusong said in the original stood for a moment.

No one knew that his heart was turning upside down, partly because of his anger towards Jianghuai, and partly... complex emotions that he couldn't distinguish himself.

He could almost hear the sound of blood rushing in his ears.

After a while, Jiang Huai heard the sound of the door closing behind him.

He stopped and glanced behind him furtively.

At the same time, Lu Wusong's hand stretched out from behind him, suddenly grabbed his chin, and turned him around.

The two immediately looked at each other.

Jiang Huai swallowed, sensed the danger instinctively, and subconsciously wanted to apologize, "I didn't mean to snatch it from you, who told you not to give it to me."

Lu Wuchong stared at him firmly, "What I said Is this the matter?"

"It's fine if you don't talk about it, why didn't you reply to the message?"

Lu Wusong's eyes were deep.

With almost uncontrollable force, his fingertips directly pressed Jiang Huai's chin against the Dao finger mark. Jiang Huai felt the pain, and his eyes turned slightly red.

"You really..."

Lu Wusong breathed heavily, but he still didn't want to let go of his hand.

What is it?

It's really disobedient, outrageous, not an obedient child at all.

However, these words were choked in Lu Wusong's throat, and he couldn't utter them. His eyes were fixed on Jiang Huai's lips, and he almost couldn't help touching them.

When Jiang Huai was about to cry, he just woke up like a dream, and hastily let go of Jiang Huai's chin.

As he expected, there were finger marks on Jiang Huai's chin immediately.

Jiang Huai covered his face, his voice was crying and confused, "What are you doing?"

Lu Wuchong stood where he was, and took a few deep breaths to suppress the tyrannical desire.

He threw the easel to Jiang Huai, skipped him, and started pulling on his tie.

Jiang Huai stood up reluctantly, rubbed his chin, and said in a crying voice, "You have to apologize to me."

Lu Wusong suppressed the trembling of his fingertips, turned his back to him, and did not speak.

"You said you didn't bully me," Jiang Huai said with reason, "but you hurt me." "I

also apologized to you..."

Lu Wusong closed his eyes, took a deep breath and interrupted him, "I'm sorry."

Jiang Huai's words stopped abruptly.

He lowered his chin, tearing away a little, and said solemnly: "It's okay, don't do this next time."

Lu Wuchong: "..."

Because of Jiang Huai's stupid behavior, his blood pressure gradually returned to normal.

Even a little want to laugh.

— that's crazy.

When he finally tore off his tie and turned around, Jiang Huai was concentrating on opening the easel.

Lu Wuchong saw that his originally white chin had become swollen and red in a moment, and felt a bit of regret after knowing it.

Jiang Huai didn't know at all that he had just wandered from the edge of danger.

His life is so simple, and he never holds grudges.

Even if you did something wrong, an apology can solve everything.

If no one disturbed him, he could go on foolishly and happily, happier than anyone else.

Jiang Huai didn't go to bed until he finished painting the painting he gave to the teacher.

Lu Wuchong next to him seemed to have fallen asleep, Jiang Huai didn't care, and soon fell asleep.

In the dream, he seemed to be leaning against a wall in a daze, the underside of his hand was hard, and he had to touch up to feel the soft part.

"Wall" seemed to sigh.

Jianghuai didn't care if it sighed or not, after realizing it was comfortable, he hung up on it directly.

Now, the "wall" is harder.

Jiang Huai felt flustered, and soon lost interest in "Wall". When he turned around and wanted to change his position to sleep, "Wall" suddenly stretched out his hand, wrapped his arms around his waist, and pushed him back.

He struggled a few times, and when he found that he couldn't get rid of it, he gave up struggling altogether.

When Jiang Huai woke up the next day, his whole body was sore, as if he had been beaten up.

Especially his waist.

After opening the clothes, he also found that there was a small piece of bruise on his waist, as if he had been held by someone, just enough to put down an adult's hand.

Jiang Huai was very puzzled, but because he couldn't find the answer, he put down his clothes again and forgot about it.

His breakfast was brought over by Lu Wusong.

The food in this hotel is very delicious, Jiang Huai directly coaxed him into elation, his stomach bulged, and he thanked Lu Wuchong.

When Lu Wuchong heard him say thank you, the expression on his face was very subtle.

But he didn't have yesterday's moodiness, and the whole person is quite normal, and he even said to Jiang Huai inexplicably, "You think delicious food is the best." After Jiang Huai finished eating, he wiped his mouth, "It's time for us to

gather , I should go back."

Lu Wuchong stood up with him, his expression normal, "I'll see you off."

Jiang Huai originally wanted to decline, but yesterday he bumped into Lu Wuchong because he lost his way.

Surely he couldn't be expected to stop getting lost all of a sudden.

Just like that, he got into Lu Wusong's car and was sent by the driver to the homestay where they lived.

Jianghuai didn't feel anything at first.

When I got off the bus, I suddenly remembered—how did the driver know the way to the homestay they lived in?

But before he could ask, Lu Wuchong was already one step ahead of him, standing at the door of the hotel.

Jiang Huai knew that it was getting late, and it was almost time for them to gather, and wanted to say goodbye to Lu Wusong, "I'll go in first..." "

Wait," Lu Wusong interrupted him, "I just happen to have something to do with you. You go in together."

Jiang Huai felt quite confused.

At this moment, a group of people came out of the hotel.

After Jiang Huai saw who was coming, his pupils narrowed slightly, subconsciously trying to hide behind Lu Wusong, but it was too late, the other party saw him.

Huang Mao had a bruise on his face, and when he saw Jiang Huai, he swears, "Fuck, you dare to come back!"

Lu Wuchong frowned.

Huang Mao stepped forward, Jiang Huai immediately ran away like a rabbit, and said in his mouth: "If you want to gather, of course I will come back."

Huang Mao's blood pressure soared, "If I don't kill you today, I won't go to class!" Lu Wuchong stood in front of Jiang Huai calmly, his

gloomy eyes swept across Huang Mao, his voice could freeze, "What do you want to do?"

, "Who are you?"

Lu Wuchong didn't speak.

Huang Mao's tone gradually weakened, "This kid ran away after messing with me, what's wrong with me teaching him a lesson? Now no one on the street meddles in their own business, what are you doing?" "Really?" Lu Wusong smiled lightly

. .

do not know why.

Obviously he was smiling, but it was a bit more pervasive than before.