Chapter 54

"Zhu Xiaoai obviously said this is very good-looking," Jiang Huai muttered to himself, "He lied to me?"

Lu Wuchong was standing next to him, and he never noticed it.

At this time, on the screen, the hero and heroine are sleeping on the same bed.

The heroine turned her body sideways, with her back to the hero.

Jianghuai: ... This state of mutual care and silence, this inexplicable sense of familiarity.

In the silence, the hero suddenly stretched out his hand and took the heroine into his arms.

In the midst of the heroine's strong resistance, he stopped the heroine's hand, and said softly: "Don't move."

Jiang Huai said to the hero: "No one wants to, you are too much."

Lu Wusong: ...

He Why does it look like this actress is half-hearted.

Although this actor doesn't look very good, but his ability to tease people feels... okay?

What if this method is used on Jianghuai?

But look at Jianghuai's reaction - let's forget it.

On the screen, the hero is facing the heroine with deep eyes, and there is another slow motion and an ambiguous song.

The male lead bowed his head to the female lead, as if to kiss.

Jiang Huai watched seriously at first.

But he didn't know what he remembered, his eyes widened suddenly, and he was at a loss for a moment.

Lu Wuchong watched as his ears turned red.

His eyes narrowed suddenly.

It doesn't seem to be completely understood.

At this moment, the heroine on the screen turned her head, and the kiss from the hero fell through.

Jiang Huai's tense breathing also relaxed a little.

The male protagonist said: "We are already married. This kind of thing is an obligation between husband and wife. It will be experienced sooner or later. There is no need to pretend to be reserved, right?" The female protagonist gritted her teeth and did not speak

.

Lu Wusong realized something, and looked at the lower right corner of the TV.

In the lower right corner, it says the name of the TV series - Contracted Love.

Lu Wuchong: "..." Something.

Seeing that it was impossible for Jiang Huai to find him by himself, Lu Wusong coughed.

Jiang Huai was taken aback and quickly looked at him.

After seeing clearly that it was Lu Wusong, he panicked and hurriedly looked for the remote control.

Lu Wusong reminded him lightly, "It's on the table in front of you, on the right."

Jiang Huai: "..." Does he have super powers, why does he know what he is thinking.

After Jiang Huai touched the remote control, he hurriedly turned off the TV.

Lu Wuchong said, "Why don't you watch it?"

Jiang Huai's face was already flushed, and he was stunned for a long time.

He had just watched the heroine and heroine almost kissing on TV, but Lu Wuchong kissing him suddenly appeared in his mind.

Even he himself didn't know where this idea came from.

Seeing this, Lu Wusong's eyes flickered, and he slowly approached in the direction of Jianghuai, with a hidden warmth in his eyes.

"What did you feel?"

Jiang Huai took half a step back, under such circumstances, his eyes were still pure and ignorant.

You can clearly see the bewilderment in his eyes.

Lu Wuchong was actually very tired these days, but after seeing Jiang Huai, the exhaustion on his body disappeared instantly.

Jiang Huai didn't know what he stepped on, and suddenly staggered.

Lu Wuchong quickly stretched out his hand to help him stabilize his figure.

Jiang Huai failed to fall into his arms, but sat down on the back of the sofa. He raised his head, a few locks of hair fell down his snow-white face.

His hair is not long, limp and a little brown.

This hair color makes his face fairer. Many people thought he had dyed hair when they saw him for the first time, but it was actually natural.

Lu Wusong's Adam's apple slipped, and he pinched his chin, his movements light and restrained.

He said slowly: "Little idiot."

Jiang Huai: "..."

He will be impatient if he calls again, thank you.

At night, when he was sleeping, Jiang Huai didn't sleep on his side for the first time, but lay on his back, looking in Lu Wusong's direction from time to time, hesitating to speak.

Lu Wuchong didn't fall asleep either.

As long as Jiang Huai didn't sleep, he couldn't hug Jiang Huai, and without Jiang Huai in his arms, he couldn't sleep.

So he was actually waiting for Jianghuai to sleep.

But this little idiot might have been stimulated by the TV series—although Lu Wuchong didn't understand what kind of stimulation he was receiving, but it seemed that he was indeed stimulated, and it wasn't too young.

So don't sleep all the time.

Just when Lu Wusong got impatient and was about to reach out and hug him, Jiang Huai finally spoke.

He asked: "Are you asleep?"

Lu Wuchong gave a "hmm" sound.

Jiang Huai was slightly annoyed, "Liar, you obviously didn't sleep."

Lu Wuchong: "Well, I lied to you."

Jiang Huai: "..."

After being teased for a long time, he almost lost his temper.

After being angry alone for a while, Jiang Huai said again: "You watched TV today too... right?"

Lu Wuchong heard this and opened his eyes in the darkness.

Jiang Huai continued: "Do you know what the obligation between husband and wife is?"

Lu Wuchong: "..."

This time, Lu Wuchong was completely silent.

Seeing that he hadn't moved for a long time, Jiang Huai looked in Lu Wusong's direction curiously.

He didn't feel at all that what he asked was some shady and private words.

Because he doesn't understand at all.

But Lu Wusong's silence aroused his curiosity even more.

He asked again: "Don't you understand? Will the housekeeper understand? It really can't be done. When Uncle Tang comes back, I'll ask Uncle Tang..."

"You will understand later." Lu Wuchong interrupted him.

Jiang Huai was a little puzzled, "Why can I understand later? Can't it be done now?"

Lu Wuchong: ...Because now that I understand, something will happen.

In fact, Lu Wuchong was not particularly anxious about whether Jiang Huai could understand the relationship between them.

Firstly, Jianghuai's operation has not been done yet, and secondly, he thinks that Jianghuai is in his hands and can't go anywhere. He still has a long time to spend with Jianghuai.

But... not being in a hurry doesn't mean not wanting to.

Jiang Huai got a little angry, he felt that Lu Wuchong was going around in circles with him, so he said angrily, "If you don't say it, don't say it."

Seeing that he was not forgiving, Lu Wuchong paused: "I really want to know?"

Jiang Huai also paused , Intuition told him that there was a trap in Lu Wuchong's words.

He hesitated, but finally nodded.

Lu Wusong said: "Today I will teach you how to order the starter version."

Jiang Huai's eyes lit up, he nodded and said, "What..."

Before he finished speaking, Lu Wusong stretched out his arm and pulled him into his arms middle.

The two looked at each other.

Jiang Huai sensed a familiar emotion in his eyes.

——That was before Lu Wuchong kissed him every time, his eyes would be much hotter than usual.

It is a complex emotion of urgency, love, desire, and restraint.

Lu Wusong pressed his head against his head, intertwined with his breath, and spoke in an ambiguous tone.

"Do you remember how I helped you last time?"

Obviously he didn't point out which time.

But Jiang Huai's dull head, which was blessed to his heart for a moment, actually understood what he said.

Lu Wuchong kissed him on the face, with a calm tone, "You will help me this time." "

I'll teach you what is the obligation between husband and wife after I finish helping."

That night, less than an hour later, Jianghuai regretted it.

He held back the tears that were on the verge of falling, and protested softly, "Don't bite me..." "

I don't think I want to know."

"I don't want to know at all!"

"Lu Wusong! I hate you!"

The only answer to him was Lu Wuchong's dense kisses, and the urgent breath on his face.

And when he said he hated Lu Wusong, the pain he felt when Lu Wusong suddenly bit his ear.

The next day, Jianghuai stayed in bed until the sun was up.

In fact, he had class today, but he was too tired and didn't want to go to it at all. Instead, Lu Wuchong got up early in the morning and went to work.

It wasn't until the housekeeper knocked on the door that the teacher had arrived, that Jiang Huai cleaned up.

During class, the teacher saw that his painting posture was a bit awkward.

It's not that it's a little awkward, it's just too awkward.

His right hand seemed to have no strength at all.

The teacher frowned and said, "Is your hand injured?"

Whether it is a performer or a painter, all professionals who make a living with their hands will take special care of their hands.

Some people even give huge amounts of insurance to their own hands.

Although Jianghuai's hands are not enough for huge insurance, but maybe one day in the future, the price of his hands will double?

The teacher was a little angry that Jiang Huai didn't spare his hands.

However, under his inquiry.

——Jiang Huai's ears turned red strangely.

He stammered, looked a little aggrieved, and said with tears: "No injury."

It was because his hands were sore, so he didn't have the strength to help him today.

Seeing his appearance, the teacher wanted to ask again, but at this moment, he saw the scar on Jiang Huai's ear.

...is a fresh tooth mark.

The teacher wisely swallowed the rest of the words.

Jiang Huai was too wronged.

He felt that Lu Wuchong was too annoying, so annoying that he couldn't bear it any longer!

He clearly said that he would teach him what the obligations between husband and wife are.

But after bullying him and making his hands sore to death, they never told him what the obligations of husband and wife are.

However, if he was asked to ask again, he didn't have the courage anymore.

In the evening, after Jiang Huai finished his get out of class and had dinner, he wrapped himself in a silkworm chrysalis on the bed.

And Lu Wuchong is basically familiar with his petty-tempered Cold War mode, and knows what he will do.

It's nothing more than not talking, pretending to be dumb, and walking half of the road facing the sky.

Lu Wuchong admitted that he was really out of control this time.

But Jianghuai also wronged him.

He obviously taught Jiang Huai the duties between husband and wife, but he didn't teach them thoroughly.

And he also helped Jianghuai, so it stands to reason that it is equal to each other.

Why is Jianghuai still angry?

From behind Jiang Huai, Lu Wuchong discovered that he had made progress this time, and that he had really wrapped himself up impeccably, so that he didn't know what to do for a while.

So he simply hugged Jiang Huai and the quilt together.

Jiang Huai was a circle smaller than him, even if he was wrapped in a quilt, he could fit into his arms.

Lu Wuchong leaned into his ear, and continued: "Do you want to continue to perform the obligation?"

Jiang Huai got angry, and suddenly got out of the quilt.

He wanted to push Lu Wuchong away, but Lu Wuchong hugged him instead, and then kissed him on the ear.

Lu Wuchong is very satisfied with the "imprint" he left behind.

Everywhere on Jiang Huai's body is white, and his ears are no exception. His ears are small and marked. When he is shy, his eyes will be stained with tears and his ears will turn red.

A little bite, there will be marks.

"Let go of me." Jiang Huai wrinkled his face.

Lu Wuchong also simply said: "Not loose."

Jiang Huai wanted to cry but had no tears, so he pursed his mouth.

Although it was fun to bully him, Lu Wuchong didn't want him to get really angry, so he softened his voice: "You think I've gone too far? Then let me apologize to you, okay?" Jiang Huai buried his head in his neck,

refusing comminicate.

"Ignore people?" Lu Wuchong asked, "If you ignore people, I can't apologize to you, can I?"

Jiang Huai straightened up suddenly, and said to him, "You have to apologize to my hand."

Lu Wusong paused, but did not reprimand him for how outrageous this request was.

He raised Jiang Huai's hand very calmly, and said to his hand, "I'm sorry, I apologize for Jiang Tiantian's hand."

Jiang Huai suddenly wanted to withdraw his hand when he heard his address.

But Lu Wuchong held him tightly and kissed him.

"Yesterday I worked hard, today I will work hard."

Jiang Huai: "..."

For three days in a row, Jiang Huai felt as if his body had been hollowed out.

On the third day, he finally understood what the obligations between husband and wife were.

It turns out that he and Lu Wuchong are already fulfilling their obligations?

But what happened to the "entry version" that Lu Wusong mentioned?

Jiang Huai was curious though.

But this time - even if he was killed, he wouldn't ask again.

Another half month passed in the blink of an eye.

A peaceful life will always make people ignore some heavy facts—for example, the old lady has been lying on the hospital bed for almost a month.

And on a certain day.

Tang Pingjian, who had disappeared for nearly a month, finally came back.

No one knew where he went, why he left, and what he said to the old lady before he left.

There is a common question in everyone's mind.

——Does the old lady's coma have anything to do with him?

But after Tang Pingjian came back, he kept silent.

He went back to Lu Wuchong's house, and when he entered the door, he got into the room where he usually stayed.

Because of the old lady's sudden coma and his sudden departure.

The bodyguard sent by the old lady to guard him is no longer here. It can be said that he has gained a high degree of freedom.

Jiang Huai saw him come back from the balcony.

When he entered the door, Jiang Huai was concerned about his situation and kept talking to him.

Of course, his words fell like stones in the sea, and Tang Pingjian failed to get any response.

Jiang Huai was stopped by the housekeeper, who didn't let him get too close, and even reported Tang Pingjian's return to Lu Wusong.

Until Tang Pingjian was about to enter the house.

Seeing that Jiang Huai was still talking to him, he twitched the corners of his mouth slightly and patted Jiang Huai's head.

Between the two, it can be said that they are "friends of gentlemen", they are never too close, they just talk on the balcony.

This was the first time Tang Pingjian treated him with such a serious attitude.

In the next second, he withdrew his hand and closed the door in front of Jiang Huai.

Knowing that Tang Pingjian was back, Lu Wuchong endured it until he got off work before going home.

The old lady's coma was a foregone conclusion, and he knew that even if he forced Tang Pingjian to question him, he couldn't change the fact.

The Lu family was very peaceful tonight.

Before entering the house, Lu Wuchong specially ordered the housekeeper to take Jiang Huai to another room.

However, I don't know if it is God's arrangement.

The moment he was about to kick open the door of Tang Pingjian's house, he received a call from the hospital.

—The old lady woke up.

Lu Wuchong stiffened all over, and said to the door in front of him, "If you hear me, come out now and follow me to the hospital." The

people inside did not respond.

Lu Wusong gritted his teeth, turned and left the door.

The old lady's sobriety this time is not for the better, it is very likely that it is a flashback.

As soon as the doctor found out, he called everyone in the Lu family.

When Lu Wusong arrived at the hospital, there was already a circle of people around the door of the ward.

Granny Lu's two daughters were in tears - although they had a conflict of interest with the old lady, they were mother and daughter, so it was inevitable to be sad.

Lu Wuchong followed Jiang Huai behind him.

When he was about to leave, Jiang Huai found out, probably because he saw something wrong with his expression, and said he wanted to follow.

Time was running out, so Lu Wusong let him get into the car.

It seemed to be the same last time, but what was different from the last time was that Lu Wusong showed a rare panic that almost never happened to him.

Jiang Huai followed behind him, and seemed to realize that the atmosphere was not right, so he didn't speak much to Lu Wuchong along the way.

After arriving at the hospital, he obediently followed Lu Wusong's side without causing any trouble.

The doctor came out of the ward and said to the group of people: "According to the patient's request, you come one by one."

The rest of the people looked at each other, not knowing who to let in first.

The doctor said again: "The patient said, let her grandson go in."

Lu Wuchong went straight into the ward without hesitation.

Before going in, he turned around, took Jiang Huai's hand, and led Jiang Huai in.

Jiang Huai had never seen anyone who was dying.

This was the first time he had seen a dying patient. He saw that the old lady was so thin that she had only a few bones left, and she was still wearing a drip, and the ECG monitor next to her was beeping regularly.

Jiang Huai turned pale in an instant.

In his previous life, he also listened to this voice for a day before he died.

Even if he only listened to this voice for a day.

But the moment he heard it, it aroused the fear of death engraved in his bones.

The old lady's mind is still clear, but her eyeballs are very cloudy, and it seems that it takes effort to move.

She said to Jiang Huai: "Scared you, child?"

Jiang Huai didn't know whether he should nod or shake his head.

But it doesn't matter if he nods or shakes his head. Even if he is scared at this time, he can't go out.

The old lady's eyes were on Lu Wusong.

She said to Lu Wuchong: "Xiao Chong, I'm sorry, grandma said before that she would protect you for the rest of her life, but now she is going to break her promise."

Lu Wuchong took a step forward hastily.

"I originally thought that I could hug my grandson before I left." The old lady seemed to be struggling to speak, and she would take a break after saying a word, "Now it seems that I can't hug my grandson." Lu Wusong said with difficulty: "This

matter ... Count me as unfilial."

"It's time like this, so it doesn't matter if you're filial or not," the old lady gasped, "You're right, after all, I'm greedy, and I still want to have a grandson. Grandson, I'm about to die, and I've figured it out, you can make the Lu family run well, it's already God's blessing to me, an old woman, to prevent the Lu family from being defeated." Her eyes, from Lu Wusong's body

, Turned to Jiang Huai.

"Good boy, come here, grandma has a word with you."

Jiang Huai was a little hesitant, but still walked over.

The old lady held his hand, and she said slowly and with difficulty: "Grandma apologizes to you."

After being dazed, Jiang Huai quickly shook his head.

He said: "You are an elder..."

Mrs. Lu was a little tired, she shook her head with a smile, "I still have to apologize."

She continued: "Go back to school, child, this is what grandma did wrong. "

Jiang Huai was slightly taken aback, then nodded quickly.

Lu Wusong kept staring at her, his eyes were slightly red.

Mrs. Lu sighed, "You go first, I still have something to explain to your aunt and second aunt."

Jiang Huai pursed his lips.

Then, he was dragged out by Lu Wuchong.

After the two left the ward, the two sisters of the Lu family quickly entered the ward.

On their faces, concern for family affection and interest are mixed, and it is impossible to tell whether family affection is more important or interest is more important to them.

After that, Lu Wuchong and Jiang Huai stood guard at the door of the ward.

After everyone had finished seeing her, the old lady had exhausted all her energy for waking up.

The doctor suggested: "You can take her home for the next two days to keep watch. The treatment in the hospital is no longer necessary for her. Why don't you feel at ease at home." The doctor also spoke tactfully

.

After hearing the words, the other relatives looked at each other.

To them, it doesn't matter where Mrs. Lu died.

What matters is legacy.

But judging from the current situation, the big head must belong to Lu Wuchong. They can work hard, and only the property left by Mrs. Lu's fingers is left.

Therefore, they showed 12 points of filial piety.

Even though they were still in the hospital, they were not stingy with their performances, and rushed to arrange a place for the old lady.

Watching this farce, Lu Wuchong led Jiang Huai and left the scene expressionlessly.

At night, when he returned to Lu's house, Lu Wuchong heard the butler say that Tang Pingjian had gone out.

Hearing this, he sneered.

Jiang Huai thought his appearance was scary, but Lu Wuchong told him, "Go to bed first."

That night, Lu Wuchong waited in the living room.

He didn't know where Tang Pingjian had gone, but he knew that he had to wait for him.

Finally, in the middle of the night, the drunk Tang Pingjian came back.

He unsteadily turned on the light in the living room, and was startled by Lu Wusong in the living room.

Lu Wusong looked at him expressionlessly.

The eyes of the two met in the air for a moment, before Tang Pingjian could speak.

——Lu Wusong stepped forward and grabbed his collar.

Originally, he didn't have much respect for Tang Pingjian, but today's incident ignited his anger even more.

He said coldly: "Why don't you go to the hospital?"

What did he say to the old lady before she passed out?

His grandma—was it because of Tang Pingjian's talent?

Even if you are not related by blood, just take a look - is it that difficult?

Lu Wuchong originally thought that he could treat Tang Pingjian like air, but since he was a child, Tang Pingjian always lost the chain every time it came to a critical moment.

Tang Pingjian was very calm, "Is your grandma okay?"

Lu Wuchong said: "What do you think?"

Tang Pingjian said: "That should be okay."

Lu Wuchong looked at his father Gujing Wubo's face, and finally let go of him.

He remembered when he was a child, when he had a high fever and looked for him, but couldn't find him, and when he threw himself to his grandma and walked away without looking back.

He said coldly: "Get out of my house."

Jiang Huai showed half of his head from upstairs, looking worriedly at the two people downstairs.

The expression on his face was also tense.