Chapter 15

Lu Wuchong thought for a while, and said seriously: "I can't accept it."

Jiang Huai said regretfully, "Then there is no way."

"There is a way." Lu Wuchong paused, and said very casually, "It's fine if you don't draw. "

Jiang Huai said "ah", "But I can't do without painting..."

Lu Wuchong didn't give him a chance to chatter.

In fact, he was just teasing Jiang Huai, and he didn't think he would really let him come and take care of him.

After Jianghuai explained the causal relationship of "if he doesn't paint, he won't have to pay back the manuscript fee", there is no sign of Lu Wusong in front of him.

Jiang Huai: "..."

In the evening, the doctor gave Lu Wusong an injection as usual - when he turned around and saw Jiang Huai, the smile on his face could hardly be controlled.

Lu Wuchong took a deep breath.

Jiang Huai really came over with his set of equipment, and the easel and drawing board were placed all over the floor.

Lu Wusong's patience has a limit.

He rubbed the blue veins on his forehead, and said in a deep voice, "Jiang Huai, get out."

Jiang Huai was holding a paintbrush, but he didn't lift his head when he heard the words, "No, I want to watch you, I know you don't like me being in your Draw next to me..."

Lu Wuchong: "..."

"Hey, but I owe you so much money, how can I pay you back if I don't draw? Just treat the drawing board as a vase," Jiang Huai paused, Finally remembered something, "By the way, where's my lake grass?"

The doctor laughed "puchi".

Lu Wusong smiled and said, "Throw it away."

"Throw it away?" Jiang Huai stood up immediately, forgetting to put down his brush, "How could you throw it away?"

The doctor saw that he was going to have sex with Lu Wusong. Sui's posture of debating made him break out in a cold sweat, and quickly stopped him, "Okay, just throw it away and buy it again, Mr. Lu is still a patient." Jiang Huai bit his lip, and looked at

Lu Wusong a little aggrieved.

Stared at by such wet eyes, Lu Wusong rarely felt a little lack of confidence.

He looked away, his face was a bit tough on the outside but dry on the inside.

Under the persuasion of the doctor, Jiang Huai finally sat down.

It's just that his expression is not as happy as it was at the beginning, and he is clearly unhappy.

The doctor closed the door carefully.

After the two of them were left in the room, Lu Wuchong coughed, "Are you angry?"

Jiang Huai acted like a child.

What Lu Wusong lacked the most was the experience of coaxing children.

At this time, he suddenly remembered what Lu Rumei had said to him during the day.

There is already a Jianghuai in the family, if I add another child...

the life may not be able to pass.

After Lu Wuchong finished asking that question, Jiang Huai didn't say a word, just immersed himself in painting, leaving "shua, shua, shua" marks on the paper with the brush.

After quieting down, the sound is actually a bit like white noise.

In the past, Lu Wusong had tried listening to white noise, but the effect was negligible.

But now, looking at Jiang Huai's angry side face and the sound of his painting, he began to feel drowsy again.

He didn't know when he fell asleep.

Although Jiang Huai was painting, his peripheral vision was always on Lu Wusong.

He was waiting for Lu Wusong's apology.

But after waiting and waiting, they only waited until Lu Wuchong fell asleep!

Jiang Huai was instantly enraged, he stood up abruptly, and stood in front of Lu Wusong. After realizing that the movement he made still didn't wake him up, he became even angrier.

He took the paintbrush and thought about it.

When the tip of his pen touched Lu Wuchong's cheek, Lu Wuchong opened his eyes instantly.

Jiang Huai's hand was held tightly by Lu Wusong in an instant, and immediately after, he felt his world spinning - his whole body fell on the bed.

Lu Wuchong choked his neck reflexively, and the hanging needle and bracket shattered to the ground with his movements.

Jiang Huai opened his eyes wide.

Lu Wuchong came back to his senses in an instant, loosened his neck, and his whole body changed from tense to relaxed. He suppressed his anger and said, "Are you stupid? Why did you touch me while I was sleeping?" Jiang Huai

frightened shocked.

The limbs under him seemed to be boneless, and were pressed by Lu Wuchong, and they were also limp. Lu Wuchong stood up and stared at Jiang Huai with a frown.

"Blood...blood..." Jiang Huai stammered.

Lu Wuchong followed his gaze and saw that the needle on the back of his hand had begun to bleed because of the big action just now.

He simply pulled out the needle.

When he looked at Jiang Huai again, his movements froze instantly.

——Jiang Huai cried.

It's the kind of crying that is particularly restrained, like a child who is holding back tears after being bullied. He doesn't want to be looked down upon, but he can't help being wronged.

Lu Wuchong thought to himself, it's kind of giving him face to wait until he pulls out the needle before crying.

What he thought was very calm, but in fact, he was extremely stiff, completely at a loss.

"I'm not..." Lu Wuchong approached him and lowered his voice, "I didn't mean to..."

Jiang Huai didn't want to talk to him anymore.

He covered his neck, sat up sobbing, and said solemnly: "I don't want to take care of you anymore."

Lu Wuchong: "..."

Then he really thanked you.

After Jiang Huai said this, he really stood up and started to pack his painting tools. Even in this situation, he packed things slowly.

Lu Wusong rubbed his eyebrows, hesitant to speak several times.

But the words of apology could not be said after all.

Jiang Huai left after all, the doctor came to help Lu Wusong get the injection again, and hurried to Mrs. Lu's place.

After Lu Wuchong completely quieted down the room, he began to suffer from insomnia again.

After tossing and turning, he found a piece of white noise on his phone, which was similar to Jiang Huai's sound when he was painting.

But he couldn't fall asleep anyway.

In the next few days, Jiang Huai started playing hide and seek with Lu Wuchong.

As long as Lu Wuchong is at home, he can definitely come back as late as possible. If there is no way to avoid being with Lu Wuchong, he will pretend not to see Lu Wuchong.

In this world, those who dare to play tricks with Lu Wuchong have already learned enough lessons.

Lu Wuchong is not a good-tempered person either.

But this time, he couldn't get angry with Jiang Huai.

Seeing this, the housekeepers and nannies of the Lu family shut their mouths tightly and prayed to Jiang Huai in their hearts.

I hope that in a few days, they can still see Jiang Huai at Lu's house.

However, Jiang Huai not only stayed, but even played temper with Lu Wusong for a few days.

When get out of class was over to pack up and leave, Jiang Huai didn't cover up the marks on his neck, and Zhu Xiaoai saw it.

Zhu Xiaoai's expression was shocked, "You and your husband... play so flamboyantly?"

Jiang Huai's neck is delicate, and Lu Wusong's hands are strong, leaving a red mark that day.

When I woke up the next day, the mark turned blue and it took about a week to disappear.

The traces of cyan were particularly obvious on Jiang Huai's snow-white skin, and it also gave him a bit of ambiguity.

It's hard not to get confused.

Jiang Huai couldn't understand what he was saying.

After school, the campus was crowded with people. He covered his neck again and walked away with his books in his arms.

Zhu Xiaoai understood his innocence, so she frowned and approached him, "Are you being bullied?"

Jiang Huai understood this time.

He was a little aggrieved, bit his lip and said nothing.

"This is too much!" Zhu Xiaoai said angrily.

Jiang Huai froze for a moment, "I haven't said anything yet, how do you know that he is too much." "You don't need to

worry about how I know," Zhu Xiaoai grabbed him, "You just know that he is too much. I'm following you today, and I'll ask you for an explanation..."

"Student, please excuse me."

Zhu Xiaoai and Jiang Huai stopped at the same time.

Jiang Huai looked up, seeing who was coming, his pupils widened instantly, and he looked away uncomfortably.

Among the group of students, the one who came was wearing a loose and fashionable windbreaker, which was out of place here. Zhu Xiaoai suddenly said: "I know you, you are the owner

of the Muxi Art Exhibition."

Tao Chunan nodded gracefully, with a smile on his face, "I know you too, are you Xiaoai?"

I don't know him, but he can still be called so affectionate.

His eyes fell on Jiang Huai.

Jiang Huai pretended not to see him.

Tao Chunan didn't seem to care, and said politely, "I'm here this time to invite Jiang Huai to participate in our new themed art exhibition in a month's time. Last time, your paintings in our art exhibition were praised by many guests. , everyone likes it very much..."

Jiang Huai said directly: "I will not participate."

It seemed that he did not expect him to refuse so quickly. I already guessed that you were going to refuse, but I didn't get a definite answer, so I still don't give up."

Jiang Huai looked at him now.

What he was thinking about was his past life, Tao Chunan's indifference towards him.

Their marriage is even worse than that of Jiang Huai and Lu Wuchong in this life.

Tao Chunan's right to speak at home is not as high as that of Lu Wusong, and it is almost equivalent to not having one.

Lu Wuchong's marriage was his own choice.

Tao Chunan's marriage is a dead end with no choice.

Under such circumstances, his attitude towards Jianghuai can be imagined to be unfavorable.

Jiang Huai tried his best to avoid him, but he didn't understand why he still met him, and Tao Chunan took the initiative to come up to him every time.

Fortunately, Tao Chunan was rather personable.

Jiang Huai is just a talented painter, it is already the limit for him to condescend to come over, and there is no need to stalk him.

Looking at his back, Jiang Huai breathed a sigh of relief.

Zhu Xiaoai teased him: "Good guy, you've been amazing lately, peach blossoms come one after another, and they're all high-quality peach blossoms." "No,"

Jiang Huai explained to him, "He doesn't like me, it's not a peach blossom."

Zhu Xiaoai didn't take it seriously, "All right, all right, I was just joking."

After such an interruption.

He also completely forgot to bring Jianghuai to seek justice from Lu Wuchong.

When returning home at night, Jianghuai habitually opened the living room door a little.

Seeing the darkness inside, he pushed open the door with confidence. At this moment, the lights in the living room turned on with a "snap".

Jiang Huai bumped into Lu Wuchong, who was standing at the entrance and turned on the light, face to face.

In this situation, only the horror of ghosts can be compared with it.

Jiang Huai pressed his entire back against the door, and the scarf around his neck fell off because of fright.

"How long are you going to hide from me?" Lu Wuchong asked.

In his hand, he took the lake grass raised by Jianghuai before.

The lake grass has grown completely, and the slender grass path trembles, as if waving to Jianghuai.

Jiang Huai's eyes straightened.

Lu Wusong spread out his palm and held it in front of Jiang Huai's eyes.

He was waiting for Jiang Huai to smile.

However, Jiang Huai pursed his lips, "It's not just this one."

Lu Wusong: "...what?"

"I planted two," Jiang Huai pointed two fingers at him, "Two."

Lu Wusong Sui: "..."

Shouldn't idiots be easier to coax than ordinary people?

Why is this kid so difficult to deal with.