Chapter 46

Jiang Huai's obsession with beard is beyond Lu Wusong's imagination.

In Jianghuai's body, this kind of stubbornness occasionally appeared, and Lu Wuchong didn't understand why he was so stubborn.

He only knew that when Jianghuai was stubborn, the nine bulls could not be pulled back.

He didn't continue to snatch Jianghuai's beard, but adopted a soft policy, "Is it okay to not pick off your beard, but just give you medicine?"

Jianghuai was dubious.

From the medicine box next to him, Lu Wusong found the anti-allergic medicine and ointment for external application, and put them in front of Jiang Huai.

Only then did Jiang Huai crawl a little towards him.

After Lu Wusong finished applying the medicine to him, he really didn't try to grab his beard again.

But Jianghuai's reaction made him a little bit worried.

After applying the medicine to Jiang Huai, Jiang Huai got into bed by himself, and said good night to Lu Wuchong.

Lu Wuchong watched him fall asleep, his eyelids closed little by little.

Then he stretched out his hand and carefully peeled off the beard on Jiang Huai's face.

It was flushed red and swollen a lot.

I really don't know how he endured it.

Jiang Huai has a lot of playfulness and a lot of forgetfulness. When he woke up the next day, he didn't even feel that the beard on his face was gone.

While eating, Jiang Huai came down from upstairs, and Lu Wuchong sat there early, reading a magazine.

The person next to him is preparing dishes.

When the dishes were almost ready, Lu Wuchong asked, "What dishes did you make today?"

Lu Wuchong seldom cared about this aspect.

Because of this, the man said casually: "Mr. Lu, here are the crab roe buns you ordered yesterday, and two new dishes from the chef."

Lu Wusong closed the magazine and said nothing more.

Until he looked up, his eyes froze.

The butler was also busy, and when he looked up, he was slightly taken aback.

Not only the butler, but also the person who was preparing the dishes next to him was stunned when he saw it.

Jiang Huai wore that beard for the past two days, and everyone still felt that it was against harmony.

Looking at it, I got used to the beard on his face.

At first glance, his fair little face was revealed.

Everyone felt a little surprised.

Jiang Huai didn't feel other people's gaze at all, rubbing his eyes down, he still didn't wake up.

The butler and others glanced at him from time to time.

They didn't have any other intentions, the main reason was that with Jiang Huai's face, he always glanced twice in front of anyone.

Especially after the eyes have been poisoned by his beard, they can feel his beauty more deeply.

The butler said, "Master Xiao Jiang, what's going on today..."

Lu Wusong coughed, seemingly inadvertently.

Everyone's eyes moved away from Jiang Huai's face, and the housekeeper's words stopped abruptly, and he swallowed them back quickly.

Look at Mr. Lu like this.

He couldn't be the one who exposed the beard on Young Master Xiao Jiang's face, right?

It should be, Mr. Xiao Jiang should be the one who still doesn't know that the beard on his face is gone, and the person who can remove the things on Young Master Jiang's face without anyone noticing, probably Mr. Lu.

They are husband and wife and sleep together at night.

However, thinking about Lu Wusong's battle of wits and courage with Jiang Huai, and his rivalry with Jiang Huai, the housekeeper always has a... strong sense of disobedience.

Lu Wuchong was very calm.

Even when Jiang Huai ate something near his mouth, he wiped it.

Jiang Huai still didn't notice that the beard was gone.

Lu Wuchong: ... Say he cares about that crap, and he really does.

Say you don't care, and become so dull again.

And when Jianghuai remembered this matter, it was already the next day.

In fact, he washes up every day and looks in the mirror every day, and more than once.

But he just didn't realize that something was missing from his face.

He only remembered it when Tang Pingjian reminded him.

Jiang Huai touched his face and asked blankly, "Where is my beard?"

He thought it fell off today, so he wanted to dig into the ground to find it.

"Don't look for a beard, don't look for a beard," Tang Pingjian stared at Lu Wusong, and said hastily, "You look good like this... no, you're quite manly." Jiang Huai paused, and poked out

two Eyes, "Really?"

"Really, really," Tang Pingjian's level of nonsense is top-notch, "Maybe it was a mistake that time. Looking at you today, I feel more manly than wearing a beard." Jiang Huai was dubious

.

Tang Pingjian continued: "Look, you are also so manly when you stand up. It really is that beard that hides your personal charm. Looking at you now, you are more pleasing to the eye than when you were wearing a beard." Jiang Huai's trust is 100

% Seventy.

"It's really pretty," Tang Pingjian marveled, "Looks like I have to shave off my beard too, it's much better."

Jiang Huai's trust is 100%.

His eyes lit up.

Lu Wuchong: ...has a headache.

Tang Pingjian, who has been in places of three religions and nine schools for a long time, has a much higher level of lying than ordinary people.

No matter how outrageous the words are, they are more believable when they come out of his mouth.

But... this matter is not harmful to Jianghuai.

Thinking of his swollen face due to allergies, Lu Wuchong endured it, but finally let it go.

During breakfast, something else happened.

After Lu Wuchong finished eating, he suddenly said to the butler, "The chef's skills have deteriorated during this time."

His words didn't seem to have any special meaning.

But there is an undercurrent in it, which makes people feel tense when they listen to it.

Jiang Huai finished the remaining two bites, then raised his head and said, "I think it's okay, it hasn't become unpalatable."

Lu Wuchong smiled half-smile, "Really?"

Fortunately, Lu Wuchong just said that, and he didn't say anything similar after that.

Butler was fine.

When Lu Wuchong's words at the dinner table reached the ears of the back chef, it would be a different scene.

Most of these people followed Lu Wuchong when he left the old house, and they were also familiar with the old lady.

They all knew that Lu Wuchong and the old lady had some unpleasantness these days.

Lu Wuchong's seemingly unintentional words aroused their uneasiness.

This is because of the old lady's anger, and they are going to fire at them?

But in the past, Lu Wuchong had never done this kind of thing, he had a deep relationship with the old lady, and almost never had an overnight feud.

Moreover, it has been almost half a month since Jiang Huai's incident, and he hasn't seen him show his face, so why did he have an attack at this time?

But according to Lu Wusong's character, it is impossible to say such things for no reason.

Sure enough, two days later, Lu Wusong wanted to change all the nannies and servants at home.

The reason this time was because someone made a mistake about what Jianghuai needed to eat every day, and made a mistake at work.

Jianghuai ate happily every day, and didn't feel any problem.

But Lu Wuchong stood aside, put down the chopsticks in his hand, and suddenly said: "Who prepared the meal today?"

The Lu family has its own rules when it comes to preparing meals.

This rule has not been abandoned after Lu Wusong moved out of the old house, and it is still in use today.

What kind of meal the host wants to eat every day, he will greet the kitchen one day in advance, and the kitchen will make corresponding dishes on the next day.

If the host didn't say it, they would choose the dishes that the host usually likes to cook.

If the host doesn't know what to eat and says casually, the chef will mix dishes that he has never cooked with dishes that he often eats that day, in case the new dishes are not tasty, and the old dishes can stand up to them.

Therefore, the dishes under these three forms are all different.

But today, the kitchen is full of new dishes.

Today the person who prepared the dishes was called over, Lu Wusong raised his eyelids, and suddenly said, "It's you again?"

The man was stunned, and said in surprise, "Mr. Lu, this is my first time...

" This is not the first time," Lu Wusong said, "If I remember correctly, this is the third time you have made a mistake with the dishes."

The man turned pale and was a little dazed.

Obviously, they don't know where the "three times" Lu Wusong said came from.

It wasn't just him, Lu Wuchong also asked the housekeeper to call the chef and logistics over.

In front of everyone, he said: "It's not that I intend to embarrass you, it's just that your recent work standards are embarrassing me."

These people were extremely disturbed.

"A long time ago, I clearly said that breakfast is mainly light and delicious, so why would you get up early in the morning to order crab roe buns?" Lu Wusong picked out the things one by one, "But now I ask who ordered it, I'm afraid you can't tell, right?"

Everyone was a little dumbfounded.

Lu Wusong was very calm, and said lightly: "It may be that you have been out of the old house for too long, and many rules have been forgotten. Why don't you go back to the old house and learn from the masters in the old house." In this way, these

people They were all sent away by him.

Jiang Huai was dumbfounded.

Tang Pingjian, on the other hand, was leisurely picking his teeth.

Jiang Huai asked: "Why, why so suddenly? They didn't make any big mistakes, right?"

When Lu Wuchong faced him, the cold light in his eyes slowly faded away.

He said: "You don't have to worry about it so much."

Jiang Huai's cheeks puffed up with anger.

He felt that Lu Wuchong was making trouble for no reason, and he drove him away even though he had done nothing wrong.

And when he wanted Tang Pingjian to ask for help, Tang Pingjian said that he had nothing to do with him, "Don't get me involved in your Lu family's affairs."

Jiang Huai became even more angry.

At this time, the butler stepped forward and asked Lu Wusong: "Mr. Lu, the cook inside really hasn't cooked anything, should you call him back?" "No,"

Lu Wusong said, "The old lady won't Embarrass him, when she sees this group of people, she should understand what I mean."

Jiang Huai was confused.

He was still angry, and put down his chopsticks with a puffed face, "I won't eat."

Lu Wuchong looked at the meal he had almost eaten: ...

Who are you scaring.

His brain is not bright, but his temperament is not small.

Lu Wuchong's move, one is to warn the old lady to extend her hand too far, and the other is to remove the old lady's "eyes" around him.

Jianghuai couldn't vent his anger.

He had to vent his anger on Jiang Huai.

The change of chef was a relatively big event that happened in their relatively peaceful life.

But it wasn't too big. After those people were sent away, Lu Wusong quickly found a new chef, and the taste of the cooking was not worse than the previous one.

Their lives soon calmed down again.

It was Jiang Huai who never forgave Lu Wuchong and Tang Pingjian, and even the housekeeper took it upon himself.

All bad guys.

Although he was angry, after the new chef came, he was the one who ate the most delicious food. He could cook two bowls of rice in one meal, like a pig.

This person is not very good at fighting cold wars.

It's obviously a cold war, but when you encounter happy things, you will still share them with others. One second, you finish talking to people, and the next second you realize something, and shut your mouth quickly.

Because of this, Lu Wuchong didn't take it seriously.

After Lu Wusong repatriated the chef and the servants who prepared the food, he replaced many people in the Lu family one after another.

It can be described as a big change of blood.

When Jiang Huai could hardly find any familiar faces, Lu Wuchong told him that he hired a teacher for him.

Jiang Huai: "..."

Whoever it is, always likes to give him a critical blow when he is particularly moist.

"I asked him to study the course of your major," Lu Wusong said, "When he comes over tomorrow, he should start from the class you took when you left school. If you study well, you can go back to school directly at the end of the term." Examinations and graduation certificates are the same."

This is actually equivalent to JAC not suspending school.

It's just that the location of the class has been changed from the classroom to the home, and the teacher provides one-on-one service.

The old lady hasn't slackened recently, so she can only do so temporarily.

It's not too difficult to send Jiang Huai back to school after he lets go.

Jiang Huai: "..."

He used to think that he was a good student.

But after the vacation, he suddenly felt that he was tired of studying.

If a bird doesn't like freedom, it must have never enjoyed the sky.

And he is already a bird that has enjoyed the sky!

Jianghuai seems to be suffering from pre-school syndrome.

The specific manifestation is that I don't want to go to school, I don't want to go to class, and I want to cry when I see the teacher.

Lu Wuchong was unaware of all this.

During the day, when Lu Wusong got up to go for a run, Jiang Huai woke up a little earlier than him for the first time.

When Lu Wuchong was putting on his clothes, Jiang Huai watched him put them on.

When he was about to go out for a run, Jiang Huai followed without hesitation.

He followed Lu Wusong step by step, with the intention of hanging on to Lu Wusong.

In the end, it was Lu Wusong who saw that he was running too hard, so he showed mercy and stopped.

He asked: "What on earth do you want to do?"

Jiang Huai almost bumped into his back, but he stabilized himself after being supported a bit.

He panted lightly, his snow-white cheeks flushed.

Lu Wusong's eyes darkened.

"I..." Jiang Huai stammered.

I couldn't say the words "I don't want to go to school" in my mouth.

He is a good student.

If not the student with the best grades, he is definitely the most law-abiding student.

But now, he doesn't want to go to school!

What a horrible thing this is.

Seeing Jiang Huai stammering and unable to explain why, Lu Wusong restrained the darkness in his eyes a little.

He felt that there might be something wrong with his mentality.

Otherwise, why, when he saw Jiang Huai talking to him, he only saw Jiang Huai's bright red mouth?

When he saw Jiang Huai pursing his lips and biting them back and forth.

The only thought in his head was - if only his teeth were his.

He couldn't even hear what Jiang Huai was saying.

But Jianghuai didn't understand anything.

He didn't know that the person who slept with him every day had already had such dirty thoughts about him.

There are even nastier ones.

Among those thoughts, Jiang Huai's face was full of crying.

Jiang Huai stammered for a long time before he managed to say, "I'll run with you."

He is a good student.

How can he not go to school?

Lu Wusong didn't know the twists and turns in his heart, but he also understood that there must be a demon when things go wrong.

You know, Jiang Huai hadn't paid much attention to him for several days before this.

Could it be because he solved the problem of going to school for Jianghuai.

... Jianghuai moved?