Chapter 84

The recovery of JAC's wound is very good.

After his operation, his appetite has gradually recovered, and he can eat and drink, even nutritious meals, with relish, and no one needs to worry about his meals anymore.

The reason why he is so active in healing his injuries is entirely for the sake of the baby.

However, Lu Wusong watched him so happy that he flew up every day, besides being relieved, he also had many worries.

What should I do to keep Jianghuai's mood from falling to the ground?

— It seems that there is no other way but to change the gender of their son.

Every time after taking care of Jiang Huai, when Lu Wuchong went to see his son in the newborn room, he wanted to sigh.

After all, this matter cannot be kept secret for long, Lu Wuchong planned to confess the baby's gender to Jiang Huai when he was better.

However, there is something else to say.

Plans can't keep up with changes.

Lu Wuchong never expected that Jiang Huai would run him out after he failed to watch him for a while. When he was sweating profusely and searched the entire corridor but failed to find Jiang Huai, he realized something was wrong. .

as expected.

Jiang Huai went to the newborn room.

When Lu Wusong passed by, he was obediently lying on the transparent glass, blinking his eyes and looking inside, his eyes were full of joy.

Due to the difficult pregnancy, his shoulders were a little thin. After the edema during the two days of pregnancy subsided, he looked slimmer, but his stomach still protruded a little, which did not go away for the time being.

His whole body exuded the warmth and happiness after childbirth.

When Lu Wusong was about to approach, a nurse came by Jiang Huai's side.

Their hospital had received such special births as Jiang Huai before, so they were not so surprised when a man gave birth. When they saw Jiang Huai, they could tell at a glance that he had given birth.

The nurse smiled and said, "Are you coming to see your baby?"

Jiang Huai pursed his lips shyly and nodded, "...But, I can't tell which one is my baby."

The nurse said: "This is my baby." There are premature babies all around, you can't go in for the time being, but tell me your name, I can show you."

Jiang Huai said his name immediately after hearing this.

The nurse smiled and said, "Your baby is the healthiest baby on our side. Please look to the left." Seeing that the

situation was not good, Lu Wuchong hurried forward, coughed, and embraced Jiang Huai's excited eyes. Touching his shoulder, trying to change the topic, "Why did you come out with so little clothes?" It

was already a bit late.

After Jiang Huai got the right direction, both eyes lit up. If it wasn't for the glass in front of him, he might have gotten into the baby's incubator.

"She's so small," Jiang Huai said in a soft voice, "It doesn't feel as big as a cat."

Lu Wusong's heart also softened.

He stroked Jiang Huai's broken hair between his temples, and hugged him, "He will grow." "

And why is her skin so red?" Jiang Huai was a little puzzled, "It doesn't look as good-looking as other people's babies."

Lu Wusong said: "Look at the babies around him, almost all of them are like this. After a while, they will look better when they grow up."

The conversation between the two was in Chinese, which the nurse could not understand.

So Lu Wuchong was the only one who could answer his question.

Jiang Huai seemed to understand, but nodded.

He looked at the baby, and then at the stomach, a little in disbelief, "I actually gave birth to someone?"

Lu Wusong curled his lips.

He put his arms around Jiang Huai's neck and kissed him on the top of his head, his voice was a little low, "Yes, you really gave birth to a baby for us."

Jiang Huai stared at the child in the incubator without taking his eyes off it.

Suddenly, the baby kicked his legs and lifted the little clothes a little. Jiang Huai seemed to see something in a trance—something that shouldn't appear on his baby.

Not only Jiang Huai, Lu Wuchong also saw it.

The two froze at the same time.

Jiang Huai's expression was a little dazed, and after a moment of stiffness, he slowly said: "What is that?"

"That is..." Lu Wusong choked.

When things came to an end, Lu Wuchong thought, Jiang Huai shouldn't be so fragile, it's just a gender, aren't they all their children?

Lu Wuchong bit the bullet and said: "That's, our baby's..."

Maybe their son is more obedient, and before Lu Wuchong could finish explaining, he kicked his legs again.

The nurse probably didn't put the diapers on properly, which caused the baby to move only a few times, and the diapers on his body were loose, and the tender organs between the legs were more obvious.

The nurse was taken aback and quickly apologized, "I'm sorry, I didn't pay attention when I put it on for him. I'm going to change it for him now."

Jiang Huai was even more dazed.

Because he heard the nurse say "he", not "she".

"...He?"

Lu Wusong felt very bad, and wanted to cough twice to ease the embarrassment, but Jiang Huai seemed to be out of his body, and watched helplessly after the nurse made a series of disinfection preparations, touched the After feeding their baby, they started changing his diapers.

Then, this time, Jiang Huai actually saw the gender of the child clearly.

——What about a daughter at his age? !

After returning from the newborn room, Lu Wuchong kept guarding Jianghuai, for fear that he would be overwhelmed.

Although this idea is a bit overwhelmed, Jianghuai's current appearance is really a bit like after suffering a major blow.

Lu Wuchong peeled an apple for him, Jiang Huai took it, and didn't eat it for a long time, Lu Wuchong had no choice but to take it back, cut it into pieces for him, and fed it to his mouth with his own hands.

Jiang Huai opened his mouth mechanically.

Lu Wuchong: "..."

He could tell that Jiang Huai wanted a daughter, but he didn't know that Jiang Huai's obsession with his daughter was so deep that he was almost bewildered.

Lu Wuchong sighed, "Whether it's a daughter or a son, they are all our children, aren't they?" "

Ah," Jiang Huai seemed to have just woken up from a dream, as if he didn't understand what he said, but he still agreed indiscriminately, "Yes, that's right, that's right."

Lu Wuchong: ...Looking at this, it doesn't seem like "that's right".

And when Jiang Huai was in a daze, he didn't think about anything else.

I was just thinking: what about his daughter who is so old? Where is the daughter?

Why is it gone?

He obviously made a wish to God!

Although the gender of the child did not match Jianghuai's expectations, he still actively went to see the child every day. My physical condition is also getting better day by day, and I can almost run and jump.

Lu Wuchong heaved a sigh of relief.

After returning from the newborn room that day, Jiang Huai was in a daze for half an hour. When Lu Wusong almost thought that he was really going to be sad, Jiang Huai quickly cheered up again.

After all, I still like children.

Lu Wuchong thought to himself.

Every time Jiang Huai went to see the baby, he would care about his son's physical condition, and was looking forward to hug him, the joy in his eyes could not be fooled.

But when Lu Wuchong thought this way, he never thought that the slap in the face would come so quickly.

The two lay on the bed, Jiang Huai huddled in Lu Wusong's arms.

Now he is small and exquisite, when curled up, he can just fill Lu Wusong's arms, the two of them fit together like one person, they are very familiar with each other's temperature.

The nurse had just finished her rounds and couldn't make it in a short time. The two almost hid from the nurse in order to sleep on the same bed.

Because of Jiang Huai's current body, the doctor hoped that he could sleep alone so that he could recover from his injuries. One morning when he found Lu Wuchong on Jiang Huai's bed during the ward round, he even gave him a scolding.

As everyone knows, Lu Wuchong is completely a scapegoat for Jiang Huai.

When Lu Wusong was drowsy.

He suddenly felt a hand touching him...

Lu Wuchong woke up almost instantly, his whole body tensed and stiff.

Ever since the time that made Jiang Huai pregnant, the two of them have been at most flirting, and there has been no other intimacy. Lu Wuchong has endured it for a long time, and he can't stand teasing at all.

This time too...

it doesn't seem to work.

However, even though he knew intellectually that he couldn't do it, he didn't intend to stop him at all in action. He even accepted Jiang Huai's action with some excitement, pressed Jiang Huai's shoulders, lowered his head, and searched for his lips impatiently. .

Lu Wuchong asked in a low voice: "You want it?"

After Jiang Huai was kissed by him, he blushed belatedly and shrank his neck.

His eyes were foggy, and they were full of shame. Even so, he still mustered up his courage, and he didn't flinch at all.

In the darkness, the breath of the two blended together, and the heat almost melted away.

I don't know how long it has passed, but Lu Wuchong can hardly bear it anymore, and wants to untie Jiang Huai's clothes.

But before he touched it, his movements stopped abruptly.

Jiang Huai was a little puzzled.

Lu Wusong leaned closer to his ear, and said softly: "The doctor said it's not good now, at least a month later...Can I use my mouth?" The

two haven't tried this yet.

Because of Jiang Huai's great friend Sister Zhen, who often drives in the group, Jiang Huai understands a lot that he shouldn't understand.

So when Lu Wuchong said that, he already understood what Lu Wuchong meant.

Lu Wuchong felt that Jianghuai would definitely agree.

He thought that Jianghuai took the initiative tonight, but he wanted to be the same as before, just to flirt, because Jianghuai had a shadow on the real obligation of husband and wife, and it was impossible to accept it so quickly.

However, Jiang Huai was a little unwilling and said: "Why?"

Lu Wuchong: "???"

What's the situation?

Jiang Huai's tone was aggrieved, "Don't you like me?"

Lu Wuchong: "...What do you think? How is it possible?" "

Then I want that," Jiang Huai said aggrievedly, "The advanced version of husband and wife obligations "

Lu Wusong's head felt dizzy in an instant, and he didn't know how to explain it, besides, who's wife played cards so unreasonably? Thinking about that right after giving birth?

He said: "It's not that I don't want to, it's the doctor...and aren't you afraid?"

Jiang Huai's eyes flickered.

Obviously still scared.

Lu Wuchong finally felt something unusual, and his face became strange, he asked suspiciously: "What do you want to do?"

Jiang Huai couldn't hide his guilty conscience, "It's nothing."

Lu Wuchong squinted his eyes.

Now he doesn't believe what Jiang Huai said 100%, because Jiang Huai is a ghost, he was almost in the operating room last time, and he even tricked him into getting candy.

He said in a deep voice, "Tell the truth."

"Okay, okay," Jiang Huai said, lying on his chest, in a whispering tone, "Lu Wusong, let's have a baby, okay?" Lu Wusong: "..."

"

I I've thought it all over," Jiang Huai looked quite happy, "Actually, if there is only one daughter, it is indeed a bit deserted. It is good to have both sons and daughters. They can also have a playmate for each other, what do you think?" Lu Wusong

: "..."

He felt that his feelings were not important.