Chapter 36

Mrs. Jiang panicked, but then she realized something and forced a smile and said, "Mr. Lu, just now Tiantian told me that he was not feeling well recently, so I asked him what is not feeling well." She knew that this kind

of Jiang Huai cannot be expected to testify for him.

So he changed the subject in an instant, "As a mother, I feel happy from the bottom of my heart to see Boss Lu love Tiantian so much."

After all, it was my mother-in-law.

Lu Wuchong didn't say anything harsh.

And Jiang Huai came out from behind him, and said to Mrs. Jiang: "You go."

Mrs. Jiang's eyes became hot, and she lowered her head with a complicated expression. After a long while, she finally murmured.

After Mrs. Jiang left, Jiang Huai was melancholy for two minutes, then continued to paint as if nothing had happened.

Lu Wusong's comforting words stuck in his throat, and he couldn't get up or down.

He saw that Jiang Huai was indeed unaffected, and his heart gradually sank.

When he was painting in Jianghuai, he found a place and sat down to deal with his work.

While processing work, what came to mind were a few words from Mrs. Jiang.

When Mrs. Jiang went to touch Jiang Huai's belly, was she asking him about giving birth?

If she and Jiang Qimin have always been fooling Jianghuai, why are they looking forward to this matter so much?

Lu Wusong flashed this thought in an instant.

Still find it ridiculous.

His eyes swept over Jiang Huai's fair side face, and suddenly said: "Jiang Tiantian."

Jiang Huai looked at him suspiciously.

For some reason, Lu Wuchong stared at the fair little face, and Jiang Huai's big belly appeared in his mind.

... For a moment, he couldn't even tell what mood he was in.

Lu Wusong was silent for a moment, and then said: "It's okay."

Jiang Huai turned his head away in a good-tempered manner.

Looking at the painting he drew, Lu Wuchong suddenly remembered the painting that Jiang Huai had painted for him before.

He tentatively asked: "Didn't you draw a picture when you were gathering the wind?"

Jiang Huai thought for a while, "Which one?"

Lu Wuchong: "..."

This little fool will not give it to him Forgot something?

Jianghuai has painted too many paintings, it is impossible to have an impression of every painting.

After staring at Lu Wuchong for a while, he finally remembered that Lu Wuchong seemed to have only seen one of his paintings during the time of gathering.

"Did you say that peach blossom?" Jiang Huai asked, "I put it up."

Lu Wusong hesitated to speak.

Isn't it for him?

Why did you put it up?

Is there anyone who gives away things like JAC? The little fool was probably the worst gift-giver he'd ever seen.

At noon, Jiang Huai got Lu Wusong's consent and went out to play with Zhu Xiaoai all afternoon.

Hearing that a new gallery has recently opened in the city center, the two of them thought of going to have a look.

After going there, I was very disappointed.

Zhu Xiaoai said: "Is the quality of the paintings here selected by the boss with his nose?"

Jiang Huai: "..."

He thought about it.

I really can't figure out what kind of scene it is to use the nose to select paintings.

I don't know if it's an illusion, but since Jiang Huai and Zhu Xiaoai finished drinking milk tea in the milk tea shop, he has not been feeling very well.

When Zhu Xiaoai suggested another place to play, Jiang Huai said: "I want to go back first."

Zhu Xiaoai's eyes widened, "Isn't it you, what time is it? There is no class today."

Jiang Huai didn't I know where it hurts.

He was a little restless.

Zhu Xiaoai suddenly realized, and said with a teasing expression: "Some people are really boring when they get married. If they miss their families, just say so."

Jiang Huai shook his head, but he didn't make any excuses.

"All right, all right." Zhu Xiaoai just wanted him to go back, but found something, "Jiang Xiaohuai, why is your face so red?" Jiang Huai's snow-white face was a little pink, and he shook his head, his eyes glowing

. It was foggy and looked a little pathetic.

"No, you won't be sick," Zhu Xiaoai panicked, "Shall I call your husband?"

Jiang Huai said, "Why are you calling him?"

Zhu Xiaoai was speechless for a moment, "What do you think?" What are you doing? Of course I called your dear husband over to pick you up."

Even though Jiang Huai was a little bit resistant, Zhu Xiaoai still helped him make a call to Lu Wusong.

After explaining the situation, Lu Wuchong said that he would come over.

After hanging up the phone, Jianghuai seemed to be a little better.

He rubbed his dizzy eyes, "I don't seem to be feeling bad anymore..."

Zhu Xiaoai was still very worried, and touched his forehead, "It doesn't seem to be hot either?"

After a while, Lu Wusong's car crashed. appeared in front of them.

Zhu Xiaoai sent Jiang Huai to the car, and seeing Jiang Huai was immediately pulled over by Lu Wuchong who was sitting in the back seat, and the two were talking very close to each other.

Gradually, the luxury car door closed in front of him, covering their faces.

...For a while, I don't know whether it is better to eat dog food first, or to hate the rich first.

But in fact, after Jiang Huai got into the car, he was first grabbed by Lu Wuchong and took a closer look.

After discovering that Jiang Huai was sane and his face was normal.

He squinted his eyes and said, "You're not joking with your friends, are you?"

Jiang Huai shrank back immediately after the car door was closed, sticking to the corner of the car.

In fact, his action didn't mean he was afraid.

It may be that he was wronged, misunderstood, and refused to communicate. If he is pressed hard, he will still choke back.

Lu Wuchong was a little surprised at what he knew about Jianghuai.

He paused, and said to the driver, "Go to the hospital."

The test results showed that there was nothing wrong.

The hospital is the Lu family's own private hospital, and the doctors there are trustworthy, so the test results are more reliable.

"However..." The doctor looked at the list in front of him and frowned, "His hormone levels are a bit out of order, and we can't determine the cause yet. If you're not in a hurry, you can stay in the hospital for observation for two days, and I'll do the rest. Examination."

But when Jiang Huai heard that he was hospitalized, his expression changed.

Originally his skin was white, but now it was extremely pale, and he even reached out and grabbed Lu Wusong's clothes.

This is a call for help.

Lu Wuchong sensed it, and said calmly, "You don't need to be hospitalized, let's have a checkup today."

Only then did Jiang Huai's face turn warm.

When the doctor was examining Jiang Huai, Lu Wusong was left alone in the office.

His assistant knocked on the door and pushed it in. "Boss Lu, some time ago you asked me to investigate the person who spread the rumors, and I have already found and dealt with them."

Lu Wuchong paused, "Also, when the old lady was ill Where will the foolish words go to the person who spread them?"

"It's the same person, and they're dealt with together."

Lu Wuchong didn't even ask who it was.

In the Lu family, there are many people who dislike him, let alone spreading rumors, even if he knows the opportunity to stab him in the back, he will not be surprised.

He looked at Jiang Huai's medical records in front of him, waved his hand casually, and told the assistant to leave.

The assistant exited silently.

Tsk.

can't read.

Lu Wusong impatiently threw the medical records aside.

It will take a day for the inspection results of Jianghuai to come out, and the rest of the inspection results that can be seen show that he is very healthy.

When Lu Wuchong got the test result, he couldn't help laughing for a long time.

Sure enough, only those who are heartless can live long.

When he was in the hospital, Jiang Huai was a poor little coward, and when he got home, he immediately let go of himself.

Seeing him go to bed with food, the veins on Lu Wuchong's forehead started to twitch again.

He cleared his cough: "Clean, tidy."

Jiang Huai froze, and silently put the snacks he was carrying back to the original place.

Lu Wuchong: "..."

If you don't eat snacks, you are earning his money, so why pretend to be so pitiful.

Jiang Huai seemed a little depressed.

This is really strange, ever since Lu Wuchong met him, he had never seen him sad.

Just as he was about to say something, Jiang Huai had already slipped into the quilt silently and covered his head.

Lu Wuchong: ...It seems to be really sad.

Because of Madam Jiang?

Jiang Huai became depressed for no reason, and even he himself couldn't tell where that emotion came from.

But in the middle of the night, he seemed to be on fire again.

He dreamed that he became a steamed stuffed bun, and someone put him on a steamer. The buns around him were swelling, and he was so squeezed that he couldn't even breathe.

When he was really squeezed, he said to the buns in a vicious voice, "If you squeeze any more, I'll eat you all!"

The buns were fearless and extremely arrogant. They even took the initiative to open themselves, revealing the meat, and said to him: "Then you come and eat me! You come and eat me!"

Jiang Huai's breathing became rapid.

He took a bite, and then heard a familiar gasp.

"Jiang Tiantian!"

Jiang Huai was blindfolded and drenched in sweat.

He also discovered that the squeeze he felt was actually because he was being hugged by Lu Wusong.

But it was too late for him to worry about it. In a trance, it seemed to hear something.

After listening carefully, he realized that it was he himself who was crying, twitching and stammering: "Uncomfortable, so uncomfortable..."

Lu Wusong sensed something, and his expression changed.

Jiang Huai is a normal man, so he had it in the morning, but he had never been like this before. He understood almost instantly why Jiang Huai said he felt uncomfortable during the day.

"What are you eating outside?" Lu Wusong gritted his teeth.

Jiang Huai shook his head while sobbing, "I ate a lot."

Lu Wuchong: "..."

A signboard fell from the sky, killing ten pigs, it is hard to find one as greedy as Jiang Huai.

The bedside lamp was already on because of the sound of Jianghuai.

In the dim light, Jiang Huai's little face was sweating a lot, the white was morbidly red, his big eyes were soaked in tears, and his bright red lips were trembling.

His eyes were full of confusion and pleading for help.

"I can't..." Lu Wuchong was at a rare moment when he was at a loss, "I'll call you a doctor."

Jiang Huai clung to him, choked up and said, "I'm uncomfortable, I'm uncomfortable."

"Okay, okay, I know," Lu Wusong's tone was rare and gentle, "Be good, I'll call the doctor for you, and you'll feel better when the doctor comes, can you be good?"

Jiang Huai didn't think seeing a doctor would make you feel better.

Not only will it not feel good, but you will also get needles. Seeing a doctor is the worst thing in the world.

He shook his head with tears in his eyes, and grabbed Lu Wuchong not to let him go.

Lu Wuchong had no choice but to hug him up, and then found his mobile phone to call the doctor.

As soon as Jiang Huai came into contact with him, he was very stiff at first, and it could be seen that he was not used to close contact with people.

But the body is really uncomfortable.

So he quickly tucked his head into Lu Wusong's neck, and when he smelled the faint fragrance of his body, the uncomfortable situation seemed to be relieved.

He frowned.

While talking to the doctor, Lu Wuchong observed him, couldn't help touching his face with his hands, and wiped away his tears along his chin.

hot.

Lu Wusong's Adam's apple slid, and he looked away with difficulty, and the hand around Jiang Huai's shoulder began to tighten uncontrollably.

Jiang Huai choked up again: "It hurts."

Lu Wuchong let go of his shoulders as if waking up from a dream.

The doctor arrived soon, but Jiang Huai did not let go of Lu Wusong, so he had no choice but to examine Jiang Huai in Lu Wusong's arms.

Checked or no issues.

Lu Wusong accumulated some anger, and almost couldn't control it and said: "If there is no problem, how could he be like this?" The

doctor said: "There is no problem in the examination, but from the symptoms, it seems that someone has given medicine ."

A smoldering look flashed across Lu Wusong's eyes for an instant.

He remembered Mrs. Jiang who came in the morning, and the day when Jiang Huai went out to play.

Further away, there is the person who spread what the old lady said.

At this moment, he almost gritted his teeth and wondered why he didn't ask the assistant what to do with the man.

The doctor said cautiously: "However, if this kind of test cannot be detected, it is generally not a strong drug, and it will not hurt the body if you boil it. If you are worried, you will have the same room with Young Master Xiaojiang, and the effect of the medicine will disappear once or twice. It's gone."

... I heard him say that.

The anger on Lu Wuchong's face gradually subsided, and he even became a little uncomfortable.

He asked: "Then what if we can't... have sex?"

"Then let's endure it, it's nothing serious," the doctor remembered, "By the way, don't give him a cold bath, otherwise he would have been suffering for a long time. It's something that can be passed through, but taking a cold bath directly stimulates the fever."

After a while, Jiang Huai fell asleep again in a daze.

Lu Wusong lowered his head and looked at his sweaty little face, his lips were still opening and closing as he said something silently.

After listening closely, he heard what he said: "Baozi, I ate the buns..."

Lu Wusong: "..." Sighed.

Signboard, smashing pigs, hard to find.

Jiang Huai woke up from Lu Wusong's arms again.

At that time the doctor had already left, and he was already sweating from the heat as if he had just been fished out of the water.

As soon as he moved, Lu Wuchong woke up.

Jiang Huai exhaled|breathed hard, but felt that nothing could be inhaled.

It is estimated that he is not particularly tolerant to the drug.

Lu Wuchong let go of his arms.

Jiang Huai twisted himself into a bundle of twists.

He started to cry again, and buried his head on Lu Wusong's chest, crying so hard that it was difficult to breathe.

...or, help me out.

When this thought flashed in Lu Wuchong's mind, he didn't even feel any surprise.

Everyone knows that he is an unscrupulous person who puts interests first.

What is in front of him now is obviously a good thing.

Even Jianghuai can't have children.

For him, it is also a good thing.

isn't it?

"Why did this happen?" Jiang Huai was so confused that he wanted to cry, but he couldn't find a way to vent, "I'm so sad."

Lu Wusong's thoughts were instantly scattered, looking at Jiang Huai's appearance, he said softly: "I will too."

"But I've never seen you like this."

Lu Wusong's face flashed a little uncomfortable.

He didn't because he solved it every time before Jianghuai got up.

Seeing that he didn't speak, Jiang Huai felt that he was lying to himself.

He was not very comfortable at first, but when he saw this, he became even more irritable and angry, sobbing, "Liar, I hate liars..."

Seeing that he was about to burst into tears, Lu Wusong's hands trembled a little.

He hugged Jiang Huai violently, and whispered in his ear: "Okay, okay, don't play your temper."

He asked

again : "Do you want me to help you?" nod.

This time, Lu Wuchong finally let go of all hesitation.

Jiang Huai stared at the lamp on the ceiling in a daze with sparkling eyes.

Immediately afterwards, everything suddenly unfolded and turned into a blur.

That night, Jiang Huai and Lu Wuchong seemed to have lost their minds.

Jiang Huai was like a furry cat, who wanted to scratch someone if he didn't like it, but Lu Wusong was surprisingly patient and coaxed him nicely.

But there was not even a kiss between them.

Half an hour later, Lu Wusong went to the bathroom to wash his hands, then looked down at himself, but he didn't do anything.

After going back, looking at Jiang Huai's sleeping face on the bed and his unfurled brows, he couldn't help feeling a little dazed.

The little ones at home... this is growing up.

It is still encouraged by pulling out seedlings and artificially ripening.

The sun was getting brighter, and the warm sunlight shone on the white bed, and the people on it were so stabbed that they could hardly keep their eyes open.

When Jiang Huai woke up, he felt weak all over, and it was difficult to move his fingers.

After all, he barely slept last night, but his biological clock still urged him to wake up quickly.

After waking up, he first retracted his head into the quilt.

Then he pretended to be asleep, narrowed his eyes, and breathed a sigh of relief after realizing that Lu Wuchong was not there.

He still remembered what he did last night.

He lost his temper at Lu Wusong!

This is too terrible!

Fortunately, Lu Wuchong was not here.

Otherwise, Jiang Huai estimated that Lu Wuchong would have to settle accounts with him, he is such a stingy person.

After Jiang Huai got up, he saw someone left him a small note on the bedside table.

It was Lu Wusong's handwriting at a glance.

The wanton and insolent font, the tone is also very indifferent.

[I asked you to take a leave of absence from school, and you are not allowed to make trouble at home. ]

Jianghuai: ...

he never made trouble, okay?

But I don't know if it's an illusion.

When Jiang Huai raised his hand, he felt a tingling pain in his arm, but when he looked carefully, he didn't find any wounds.

At the same time, Lu Wuchong was in the company, and his subordinates stood in front of him sorting out the materials, not even daring to show their air.

In fact, Lu Wuchong has never treated his subordinates harshly.

However, every time he gets angry, the aura around him is really compelling.

This may be the special ability possessed by people who have been in high positions for a long time.

After all, they have rights that ordinary people do not have, and a slight movement of their fingers can cause big fluctuations.

If it were an ordinary person, who cares if he is angry or not?

Lu Wuchong stared at the person on the profile blankly, "How did you deal with him last time?"

The assistant lowered his head and said, "Fire him, and publicly prohibit any company in the circle from hiring him."

"A nurse That's all." Lu Wusong was a little dissatisfied, "I lost my job as a nurse, what's the big deal?" The

assistant understood what he meant.

This is because he feels that his handling is not "powerful" enough.

Nursing workers can no longer work, but can be transferred to other industries, and Lu Wusong's intention... is to make her unable to survive in this society.

What the assistant didn't understand was that Lu Wuchong hadn't even asked about this matter before.

Why are you starting to settle accounts after autumn again?

And the punishment is even more severe, which has never been the case before.

It was as if... this person offended Lu Wusong again.

In fact, it is true.

"Didn't you take the money?" Lu Wusong said, "It is estimated that the money she collected from others is enough for her to spend the rest of her life."

He said, "I understand."

"Oh, yes, there is another thing," Lu Wusong took out something, "You can take it to the Lu family's hospital, or find the doctor from yesterday, and ask him to test the components in this blood for me, and give it to me as soon as possible. Give as soon as you can."

It was he who asked the doctor at home to take blood while Jiang Huai was asleep.

The assistant took it cautiously, "Mr. Lu, there is one more thing. The doctor asked me to tell you that Master Xiaojiang's test results have come down. I want you to take time to see them.

" I'm fine."

Judging from Jiang Huai's performance yesterday, his body is very healthy and there are no major problems.

When Lu Wuchong got home at night, he rarely knew how to enter the house.

This villa was bought in the year when he just took over the Lu family. Since that year, he has officially left the whirlpool of the Lu family.

Living here without noisy relatives, I don't know how clean it should be.

But now, facing this villa, he is hesitating which foot to step on first.

In the end, he took the left foot first.

After making this decision, he was actually relieved.

I don't know the reason for this relief.

However, when he finally decided to face Jiang Huai, the housekeeper told him that Jiang Huai had already gone to bed early.

Lu Wuchong couldn't believe it - usually at this time, Jiang Huai was either making trouble or painting.

He didn't eat any food and went upstairs directly.

The door of the bedroom was not closed tightly, and the lights inside were not turned off.

Lu Wuchong stretched out his hand, slowly pushed the door open, and saw Jiang Huai curled up on the bed.

He was very obedient this time, he didn't hug the doll, curled up into a ball, his face was flushed from sleep, probably because he didn't sleep well last night, and now he is so sleep-deprived.

Listening to his even breathing, Lu Wuchong lowered his eyes.

——I felt like I was hesitating and hesitating at the door just now, like a joke.

He stepped forward and sighed.

In the early morning of the next day, when Jiang Huai was still asleep, Lu Wuchong had rushed to the hospital.

Said it was the results of the blood test.

There is another thing that needs him to know for himself.

Lu Wuchong listened to the doctor talking about his complicated medical terms.

He felt that his head was a little big, but he never interrupted the doctor.

Because he was so shocked that he could hardly think.

"As far as the current results are concerned, this is indeed the case," the doctor concluded, "Master Xiao Jiang is indeed able to have children."

Lu Wusong: "..."

He wondered if he hadn't woken up yet, or in other words, from yesterday to today. Today, it was all just a dream he had.

Otherwise this absurd, unreasonable, incomprehensible thing.

How could it happen in reality?

But... If this is not the case, then how to explain the certificate given by the doctor?

This doctor is not the kind of unclean hands and feet around his grandma...

But how is this possible? !