Chapter 71

When Lu Wusong arrived, Jiang Huai was squatting beside the wheel of the car, with his head down, not knowing what he was doing.

When Lu Wusong got closer, he saw Jiang Huai holding a small wooden stick, writing and drawing on the ground.

He squatted next to Jiang Huai.

When Jiang Huai paints, he usually concentrates all his attention and is less likely to be disturbed by outside sounds.

After Lu Wusong looked at it for a while, he could vaguely see some outlines.

It's a man with a big belly.

Lu Wuchong thought that Jianghuai painted himself, but after a closer look, it seems that it is not.

The man in the picture has a bigger belly than Jianghuai's, and the proportions are almost a bit strange. Just when Lu Wuchong thought that he wanted to use this strange proportion to highlight the weirdness of this man, Jianghuai added a few more to it. Pen.

With just a few strokes, the shape of the child in the man's belly was drawn.

The newborn child has no gender, just a small ball curled up in the father's belly. The father looks much stronger than Jianghuai, with muscles all over his body, as if he walked out of the gym not long ago.

The whole picture is weird and yet warm.

Lu Wuchong: "..."

Before he could speak, Jiang Huai finally found him, with a bit of shyness and discomfort on his face, and asked in a low voice, "Why are you really here?"

Lu Wuchong gave a "tsk" , Facing him, said: "Could it be that in your heart, I am a person who doesn't talk too much?"

Jiang Huai really thought about it.

In Lu Wusong's eyes that gradually froze, Jiang Huai seemed to sense danger, so he shook his head seriously, "No."

Lu Wusong raised his eyebrows.

Means "this is more or less".

He asked Jiang Huai: "What are you doing here? You won't be able to appreciate it for long, or you will be trampled by passers-by." "

I just want to try it," Jiang Huai said, "I want to see if it's another man who is pregnant. Baby, what will it be like."

Lu Wusong said, "Then what's the result?"

Jiang Huai lowered his head.

He looked at the unfinished painting, and his tone was indescribably depressed or confused, "It still seems strange."

Lu Wuchong said, "Of course it would be strange."

Jiang Huai instantly raised his head to look at him.

Lu Wusong squatted down again, took the small stick in Jiang Huai's hand, and changed a few strokes on his character.

Then he said: "The proportions of the characters are not drawn correctly, it's strange if they look good."

Jiang Huai: "..."

This sentence is nothing, but this scene is strangely familiar.

It seems that the last time he said in the manor that Lu Wuchong's basic skills were lost... But Lu Wuchong won't hold grudges until now, right? No way?

Facts have proved that Lu Wuchong has indeed held grudges to this day.

He said: "You haven't lost your basic skills, but you've lost your mind."

Jiang Huai: "..."

Okay, it's confirmed, this person is holding grudges.

"When you always stare at a person's place, you will magnify this place," Lu Wusong changed a few more strokes, "You have also checked the pregnancy information, you should know that I did not draw blindly, now he looks like this, and Pregnant women who are about to give birth are no different, right?"

Jiang Huai looked at her.

The man's stomach is indeed not small, but the proportion has changed, and it is much more pleasing to the eye than before.

He usually doesn't draw many figures and portraits, and he only draws them in class or during exams, and his grades in this subject are usually just passing the passing mark.

In addition, when he was painting this character just now, all he was thinking about was pregnancy.

The whole picture looks a bit nondescript.

Sometimes, magnifying one's fear may cause such an imbalance.

Lu Wuchong was not very willing to explain the truth to him.

So he lifted Jiang Huai's chin, and said in a deep voice: "Stay away from the car, you will be roasted in a while, go in."

Jiang Huai said "Oh", I don't know if he listened to his words go in.

After getting in the car, Lu Wusong changed places with the driver in front, "You take the car I drove home from the company, I will drive this car first." The driver nodded in agreement

.

The car usually used to pick up Jianghuai is the safest car in the Lu family, with a stable chassis, low noise, and complete safety equipment. It is a special car used by the driver to send Lu Wusong to the company.

After the two sat in, Lu Wuchong drove for a while, and Jiang Huai realized that Lu Wuchong didn't intend to take him back to Lu's house.

Jiang Huai asked him, "Where are you going to take me?"

Lu Wuchong pretended to be deep, "You will know when we arrive, sit down first."

In fact, when he saw Lu Wuchong, Jiang Huai's mood improved a lot.

Now that Lu Wuchong took him to play, his depressed mood was instantly forgotten, and only expectations remained.

As a result, after the car stopped, Jiang Huai was disappointed.

He let out an "ah" and asked in a low voice, "Where is this place? What did you bring me here for?"

The car stopped at a place where we couldn't tell where it came from.

It is said to be a residence, but it has the same gate as a factory. It is said to be a factory, but there can't be nothing in front of the factory, right? This is too strange.

Lu Wuchong stretched out his hand towards Jiang Huai, "Let's go?"

Jiang Huai didn't think much, and subconsciously gave him his hand.

If he hadn't known that Lu Wuchong would not harm him, judging from this posture, it seemed that he was going to take him to the factory to weigh and sell him.

Entering the gate of the "factory", you will see several slides.

His eyes lit up.

It looks very simple here, but in fact, it won't be a hidden playground, right?

After walking a few more steps, several children rushed out from the innermost building.

Bian Chong was still muttering, "Brothers! Follow me to the castle! We are going to defeat the princess and save the dragon today!"

Jiang Huai's eyes lit up, "The princess and the knight?"

Lu Wusong frowned, "Now this Time, shouldn't you be in class? How can there be children?"

Jiang Huai asked: "How do you know?"

Before Lu Wuchong could answer him, a middle-aged woman came out from inside. She looked to be in her fifties, she was not tall, and her figure was slightly thin, but she looked kind and kind. It is easy to feel good about the eyes.

After seeing Lu Wusong, her eyes lit up, and at first she seemed a little afraid to recognize him.

After getting a closer look at Lu Wusong, he said, "Isn't this Xiao Lu? Why are you free to come over today?"

Lu Wusong took Jiang Huai's hand, "This is my lover Jiang Huai, Jiang Huai, this is Mei Dean."

Jiang Huai stammered: "Hello, Dean Mei."

"Are you Xiao Lu's lover?" Dean Mei smiled happily, "Look at me, you were married before, but this courtyard I was too busy here, just in time for Xiao Zuo to have a fever, and I was guarding Xiao Zuo in the hospital on a bottle at that time, and I couldn't get away, so I hope you don't take offense." Jiang Huai nodded,

somewhat Curiously asked: "Who is Xiao Zuo?"

"Little Zuo, that's that naughty kid just now, the one who led it," Dean Mei pointed, "I was thrown at the gate of the yard the year before last, and he was weak and sick when he called. , Don't look at his poor health, he has a cute personality, it's not enough for you to be angry."

Jiang Huai seemed to feel something.

He looked in Lu Wuchong's direction, Lu Wuchong put his arms around his shoulders, and said softly, "This is an orphanage."

Jiang Huai was stunned.

Lu Wusong leaned into his ear and said it, but Dean Mei didn't hear it either.

She was still smiling at first, but her face changed when she saw that "Xiao Zuo" in her mouth couldn't stand firmly on the slide and almost fell, and she hurriedly said, "You two are just playing around here, I I really can't get away, and I can't entertain you..."

Lu Wusong said, "It's okay, you can go and do your work."

Dean Mei heaved a sigh of relief, ran over quickly, and dragged Xiao Zuo off the slide Then he began to reprimand, "Why are you so disobedient? Look at your body, is there still a good piece of meat from the recent fall?"

Xiao Zuo chuckled.

When he was smiling, Jiang Huai noticed something was wrong.

One of Xiaozuo's eyes seems to be insensitive, especially when he is making expressions, almost immobile.

Lu Wuchong continued: "When she was thrown into the orphanage, she was already blind in that eye, and later I gave him a subsidized surgery fee, and gave him a prosthetic eye." Jiang Huai was surprised: "Prosthetic eye

? "

He seems to have rarely heard of such things.

Next, he discovered that it wasn't just Xiao Zuo.

There are also a few children who come out to play with Xiao Zuo, and there are more or less problems with them, whether there are any problems, but it is not clear whether there are any problems inside.

"Look at them, don't you feel a little strange?" Lu Wusong asked quietly, "I feel that everyone has problems, everyone is different from normal, they seem to be aliens in the crowd." Jiang Huai was a little

angry "No, why do you think so?"

He pushed Lu Wuchong.

After thinking about it, he said again: "I thought they were very cute. This is called special, not strange."

Lu Wuchong looked at him with a half-smile, but didn't speak any more.

At this time, Jianghuai didn't feel that there was anything wrong with the conversation just now.

It just feels like deja vu, a little familiar.

The two didn't chat for long.

After Dean Mei finished teaching the children, he put his eyes on the two of them, and said to them, "You shouldn't be in a hurry to leave, right? If you are not in a hurry, can you help me look at the yard for a while? The children's The textbooks are here, and I have to go get them, the new teacher can't keep these little bastards in check, so I'll be more relieved if there are two more people."

Jiang Huai didn't understand the situation, and quickly looked at Lu Wusong.

According to his understanding of Lu Wuchong, he should be very repulsed by this kind of thing, after all Lu Wuchong doesn't like children.

However, Lu Wuchong not only nodded this time.

His expression could even be called gentle, "You can just go."

Dean Mei seemed to be very relieved of him, holding the key in his hand, and pushed the little boys with drooping heads forward, "You guys , obediently listen to uncle, do you know?"

The children nodded sparsely.

Dean Mei took the key and walked out of the yard.

"Actually," Lu Wusong whispered into Jiang Huai's ear again, "The strangest person here is Dean Mei."

Jiang Huai had a lot of affection for this Dean Mei, whom he had just met for a short time.

Hearing this, he became even more unhappy, "How can you say that about someone?"

"Isn't it?" Lu Wuchong asked in surprise, "She has been running this orphanage since I was young, and when I first met her, she was in her early twenties, a very good age, no She doesn't get married and have children at work, but spends her days in this orphanage, until today she has been single for more than 20 years, everyone thinks she is strange, don't you think?" Jiang Huai was really annoyed this time

.

He said: "Lu Wuchong, if you keep talking like this, I won't talk to you!"

Lu Wuchong asked: "Are you angry?"

Jiang Huai said: "Angry!"

Watching the two of them fighting in front of them Cursing children: ... Huh?

Lu Wusong held Jiang Huai's hand with a smile, but when facing these children, he changed another face, "It's time for class now, Dean Mei who likes to protect you has left, since he is gone Backer, shouldn't you just be obedient?"

He really has an inexplicable deterrent effect on children.

The children who were playing tricks on Dean Mei just now looked at each other, then they all fell silent, and ran into the building with all kinds of toys in their arms.

They ran in front, and Lu Wuchong led Jiang Huai, walking slowly behind them.

Walking into the building, it is a completely different scene.

Everything here is orderly, clean and bright, very school-like.

In the two most central rooms, there are really children and teachers in class.

The naughty children just now returned to this small classroom one after another. After they went back, as soon as Lu Wuchong stood by the classroom window, a child recognized him.

"Mr. Lu!"

"Wow, it's actually Mr. Lu, Mr. Lu is here today."

Amidst these calls, Jiang Huai also realized something later - it was clearly funded by Lu Wuchong, why would he slander this place? The dean and the children?

Those words seemed to be addressed to him.

Lu Wuchong really didn't like children very much, after waving at these children and making a booing gesture, he actually wanted to drag Jiang Huai away.

Jiang Huai was even more shocked, "You promised Dean Mei to help look after the yard." "

I just said to let her rest assured, when did I agree?" Lu Wuchong asked back.

Jiang Huai: "..."

It seems, it seems to be true?

Jiang Huai felt something was wrong, but he couldn't tell.

He said: "But, you obviously agreed, what if something happens?"

Lu Wuchong just wanted to say no.

The teacher over there may have finished class early, and the children suddenly became excited, and a few older ones ran out immediately, and said to Lu Wusong: "Mr. Lu, you haven't been here for a long time, last time It was last year when I saw you."

Lu Wusong nodded, "Well, I'm usually busy with work."

Hearing this, the eyes of the children immediately filled with admiration.

Lu Wuchong's attitude towards them was not enthusiastic, but it was not perfunctory either. He answered every question seriously, and even Jiang Huai was inevitably asked a few words.

When the two escaped, it was the teacher who finally showed mercy and rang the class bell.

On the way back to their seats, these children inevitably exposed more problems.

Some children's hands and feet are not particularly flexible, some children have no hands and feet at all, and some children always shrink in the corner, like mushrooms that cannot move their bodies in the dark, moving their eyeballs from time to time is their maximum activity.

But although they live more strenuously.

But still more active.

Except for a few naughty children, as soon as the teacher was in class, the rest of the people were listening carefully and never slack off.

Jiang Huai touched his stomach subconsciously.

Unique, he seems to have a little understanding of the meaning of the word Lu Wuchong told him.

Although he is not disabled, he is the same as the children here. They all have "characteristics" that others do not have. This characteristic makes them special and unique.

Even Dean Mei, who doesn't have any diseases on his body.

In the eyes of the world, it is special and unique enough.

And what kind of feeling did he hear in his ears when Lu Wusong said those seemingly slanderous words to him just now?

Jianghuai suddenly became enlightened.

Seeing Jiang Huai's brows and eyes stretched, the corners of Lu Wusong's mouth also rose a little.

He said to Jiang Huai: "How is it? Can I go?"

Jiang Huai shook his head, "I still want to get along with the children. I look at them, and it seems that I can feel the appearance of our baby. Stay longer." How about a while?"

Lu Wuchong, who couldn't wait to slip away, said, "..."

He didn't seem to have anything else to say but good.

This orphanage doesn't look big, but it's actually not small when you walk around, and there are all kinds of canteens, supermarkets, teaching buildings, and auxiliary equipment for special groups, which is very suitable for this group of children to live in.

Not long after, Dean Mei came back.

Jiang Huai looked at her as a thin woman, and brought back a cart full of books.

And she didn't feel tired at all, she was full of energy, and she worked with great energy.

Jiang Huai originally wanted to help, but was stopped by Lu Wusong, and finally became Lu Wusong and Dean Mei's work, and he chatted with Dean Mei at the side.

Dean Mei was not surprised when he heard that he was pregnant. It may be that she has seen too many strange diseases. It is not a disease for a man to give birth. She just sighed: "Really? One month?"

Jiang Huai was still a little shy, "Four months."

"Oh, I really can't tell," said Dean Mei, "You have a relatively small belly. My sister was pregnant with my niece back then. At that time, her belly was only four months old, and the big one protruded."

Jiang Huai blinked, "Your sister gave birth to a daughter?" "

That's right, isn't it," said Dean Mei, "Her one is Daughter, but I think you look like a son."

Jiang Huai froze.

He let out an "ah" and restrained himself, "How do

you know this? It's all feudal superstition, right?" Daughter, I can tell at a glance that the things left by the ancestors must be exquisite."

Jiang Huai: "..."

"Look, you still don't believe it." Dean Mei was also aroused to be competitive, "Come on, boy, let me show you."

Jiang Huai was terrified and resisted, "I don't think there is any need for this..."

" It's necessary, necessary," Dean Mei stepped forward and held his belly, "Huh? Just now I looked at the pointed belly, but now it feels round again, like a big girl." Jiang Huai immediately said: "

Then The things left by the ancestors are indeed exquisite."

Lu Wuchong on the side: "..."

Looking at Jianghuai like this, he obviously wanted to know but didn't dare to know.

I was so looking forward to it, so I bound my hands and feet, covered my ears and robbed my ears and said "I won't listen, I won't listen".

In fact, if someone really told Jiang Huai, "Your baby must be a girl."

Jianghuai must congratulate that man: a good man has 108 births.

A smile flashed across Lu Wusong's eyes.

This matter is not particularly important. After Lu Wusong shook his head and smiled, he didn't take it to heart, but Jiang Huai chatted with Dean Mei again.

"Aunt Mei, you and Lu Wu... how did Mr. Lu meet?"

It was obvious that Lu Wuchong didn't like children very much.

In his capacity, it is even more impossible to come to such a place.

Dean Mei was still in a daze. After thinking for a long time, he patted his head and said: "Look at my memory, my brain is not working well in middle age. I picked up your Mr. Lu at the gate of this yard. Thinking about it now, it really is fate."

Jiang Huai was taken aback.

Lu Wuchong, at the gate of the orphanage?

"Probably because of that time, when Xiao Lu saw so many children suffering here, he felt unbearable, so he turned around and told the old lady——the old lady is also a good person, and she has subsidized our small yard for more than ten years. Let these children have today, but later she was not in good health, so she was replaced by Xiao Lu."

The Lu family has so many assets.

This orphanage is nothing more than a trivial philanthropy.

"At that time, my yard was almost out of business, and I owed a whole lot of debt. That day, I was going to help my children find a good home. I didn't expect to pick up another child at the door. I felt that God seemed to be giving I'm joking."

Dean Mei thought of something, "But Xiao Lu didn't look like a lost or abandoned child at the time, he was dressed clean, and he was not sick, so he asked me for water calmly." Jiang

Huai I think he can't even imagine that scene.

In his eyes, the time when Lu Wusong was at his worst was probably the day Mrs. Lu passed away, and the day when he ran away.

But there were times when Lu Wuchong couldn't drink water.

Dean Mei's voice gradually dropped, and he said unhappily: "It's not because of his damn father."

"Ah?" Jiang Huai was stunned for a moment, "Yes, is it Uncle Tang?"

"Uncle Tang?" Dean Mei Frowning, "I don't know the name of Xiao Lu's father, but I know that when he got lost with his father, he walked to the gate of my yard by himself. His father is not a good person." Jiang Huai wanted to refute

.

He thought of the pocket watch that was still in Lu Wusong's hand, and he always felt that Tang Pingjian was not such a person, but Tang Pingjian caused Lu Wusong to get lost. Is this good or bad?

"By the way, Xiao Lu," Dean Mei remembered something, "A while ago, your father came here."

Lu Wuchong frowned slightly.