Chapter 14

In the dimly lit bedroom, there were several low-pitched coughs.

Jiang Huai carefully held the alcohol cotton and wiped it next to Lu Wusong's ear, the force was so instant that it was almost imperceptible.

Lu Wusong had already laid down, and upon seeing this, he said, "You must not have had enough for dinner, right?"

Jiang Huai let out an "ah".

"With so much effort, is it because I'm afraid I'll feel it?" Lu Wuchong said hoarsely, "I won't eat you even with a little effort."

Hearing this, Jiang Huai held out a hand hesitantly.

The next second, Lu Wusong let out a muffled snort, covered the skin behind his ears, and looked at Jiang Huai.

Maybe it's because his eyes are too scary.

Jiang Huai shrank back and said in a low voice, "I tried hard..."

Indeed.

Not only did he use his strength, but he also used a lot of strength, and Lu Wusong's ears soon turned red.

Jiang Huai squinted his eyes and looked a bit like a kitten looking at things.

He suddenly said proudly: "Look, I'm trying my best."

Lu Wuchong: "..."

He supported his sick body, and said hoarsely: "Thank you, I will do it myself, you go and rest.

" Jiang Huai continued to "take care" of him. Maybe the disease was not enough to kill him, but Jiang Huai could.

Hearing what he said, Jiang Huai first felt a sense of relief.

He quickly handed all the medical supplies in Lu Wusong's hands, but when he was about to walk out of the bedroom door, he saw Lu Wusong coughing and putting a wet towel on his head, and stopped in his tracks.

"The doctor asked me to take care of you," Jiang Huai bit his lip, squatting beside Lu Wusong's bed, "I can't go."

Lu Wusong: "..."

From his gaze, Jiang Huai could only see the Two sparkling eyes protruding from the edge of his bed.

He paused, "You can go."

"No, I can't go."

Lu Wusong: "...you really can go."

Jiang Huai said firmly: "No."

Lu Wusong closed his eyes and took a deep breath tone.

The moment he closed his eyes, Jiang Huai stretched out his paw towards him and touched the quilt around his neck again.

Lu Wuchong opened his eyes abruptly.

Jiang Huai reached into the bed and touched his hand.

At the moment when the skin touched, Lu Wusong had a strong urge to shake off, but he finally restrained this urge.

His hands, because of the fever, had become sweaty, not very warm, but a bit cool.

Jiang Huai put his hands on the quilt seriously, and rubbed alcohol on his palms.

The touch of alcohol is even more strange.

Lu Wusong's hand flinched for a moment, but was straightened by Jiang Huai.

The hands of the two are not in the same size, Jiang Huai's hand is only a little bigger than the average girl's, and Lu Wusong's hand is also big among boys, but it looks like the joints are clear and the knuckles are slender, so it doesn't look bulky.

The two hands are stacked together, the contrast is very obvious.

Jiang Huai finished wiping this one for him seriously, and wiped the rest. When he wanted to lift the quilt to wipe Lu Wusong's feet, Lu Wusong grabbed him.

The wrist in the palm was so slender that it would break if folded.

He released it like an electric shock, and coughed uncomfortably: "It's ok, I feel much better."

Jiang Huai was dubious and wanted to speak.

Lu Wusong said: "The patient wants to rest, do you want to let the patient rest?"

Jiang Huai knew that only when a person has rested can he recover faster.

He sat down and said to Lu Wuchong, "Okay."

Lu Wuchong looked at him several times.

After confirming that Jiang Huai really had no intention of leaving, Lu Wuchong didn't persuade him any more, heaved a long sigh, turned his back to Jiang Huai, and closed his eyes.

I don't know if it's the effect of the medicine, or because there is such a little fool watching.

Lu Wuchong actually fell asleep.

It was very rare for Lu Wusong to fall asleep without taking sleeping pills or using any sleep aid products.

He has severe insomnia.

It has become a habit for him to sleep with the help of drugs for a long time. Even when he is sick, he seldom gets high-quality sleep.

When he opened his eyes again, there was a hairy head in front of him.

He was awakened by a tingling sensation on the back of his hand.

Immediately afterwards, there was more than just a tingling sensation, the back of his hand felt chilly, as if liquid was dripping down, he raised his hand, but was held down by Jiang Huai.

"Wait, wait," Jiang Huai was a little flustered, "It's bleeding."

Lu Wuchong had lost his temper.

"But it doesn't matter," Jiang Huai quickly calmed down and said solemnly, "The doctor said that this is venous blood, and it won't flow to death." Lu Wuchong:

"..."

"Jianghuai." Lu Wuchong called him suddenly.

Jiang Huai opened his eyes slightly, looking at him curiously.

Lu Wuchong said: "You are not a doctor, you are really inferior."

As he expected, after he said this, the brilliance on Jiang Huai's face was visible to the naked eye, showing a shy smile.

...if this is his employee.

Lu Wusong thought blankly, if this was his employee, he would be "invited" out of the company with a lot of money on the first day of work.

But unfortunately, this is his certified partner.

Under Jianghuai's "meticulous care", Lu Wuchong "healed" the next day.

Jianghuai has a sense of accomplishment for this.

But he seems to have forgotten something.

And the agreement that Lu Wuchong mentioned was not sent to his mobile phone on time the next day.

When Jiang Huai asked, Lu Wuchong said: "I need to confirm something, so the content of the agreement needs to be added." "

Oh," Jiang Huai had no objection to this, "Then you add it."

Lu Wuchong saw that his reaction was flat, It was also a bit of a surprise.

He put down the tableware in his hand, and asked casually: "Others have been upset for a long time when they heard that the terms of the agreement were increased. Why do you look so... plain?"

Jiang Huai blinked.

In his previous life, it was a luxury for him to have his own privacy, but in Lu's house, his bedroom was not only twice as big as in Jiang's house, and no one would easily enter his room.

He felt quite satisfied, but judging from what Lu Wusong meant... the normal reaction should be to protest?

"I'm not plain... Ah," Jiang Huai stammered a bit, "Then you are not allowed to impose conditions." "

Oh," Lu Wusong lowered his head and said calmly, "Protesting is invalid."

Jiang Huai: "..."

Until Jiang Huai went At school, he still didn't think of his lake grass.

As soon as he left, Lu Wusong went back to the Lu family's old house.

The old lady needs to recuperate, and the news of illness has not been spread, so there are not many people in the old house.

When Lu Wusong arrived, the doctor was waiting for him in the hall. He asked , "How is the old lady

?"

With age, there will always be a lot of problems in the body, and if you don't pay attention to it, various problems will occur."

Lu Wuchong listened patiently, and then said: "No matter what kind of problem I have, it is your duty to take good care of her, but you have obviously failed your duty now." No one dared to bear

Lu Wuchong's anger.

The doctor no longer looked like he was joking yesterday. He lowered his head and said, "Mr. Lu, there are some things that even a doctor can't do."

Lu Wusong paused.

He calmed down his emotions, and said in a deep voice: "Is the old lady allowed to visit her body?"

After getting the doctor's nod, Lu Wuchong went straight to the old lady's room.

In the room, Lu Rumei looked a little haggard.

Both grandparents and grandchildren fell ill on the same day, and their faces were ugly. After Lu Rumei saw Lu Wusong, she was a little worried, "What's wrong with you?"

Lu Wusong said, "I just came back from a business trip, and I'm a little tired."

Lu Rumei was silent for a while.

She sighed: "These things about the Lu family are troublesome to you. Originally, you ignored the Lu family, and you can develop well..." "Grandma, there is no need for the

family to talk about these things." Lu Wusong interrupted she.

After his mother passed away, Lu Rumei had always been taking care of him.

The grandparents and grandchildren of ordinary people may not have the same affection as their grandparents, because Lu Wusong was brought up by Lu Rumei.

Lu Rumei has always been aware of how chaotic these relatives of the Lu family are.

But in such a chaotic situation, Lu Wuchong supported the entire family with his own strength, turning the tide and turning the world around.

Because of this, she has always felt grateful and guilty towards Lu Wuchong.

Lu Rumei said: "Okay, let's not talk about this, talk about something else."

She remembered something, "Where is Xiao Huai? Why didn't you come with you?"

"He still has classes," Lu Wusong said, "The matter of your illness , I didn't have time to tell him."

Lu Rumei nodded, "It's good to have a class, students just have to study hard."

Lu Wusong thought about Jiang Huai's appearance.

study well? I'm afraid it's a bit choking, can he understand what the teacher is saying?

Lu Rumei observed his expression, a smile flashed across her face, and said softly: "You have also received your certificate, have you decided when the wedding will be held?" "

This..." Lu Wusong hesitated, "Let's talk about it later ."

In fact, he felt that there was no need to do it.

How long this marriage between him and Jiang Huai can last is uncertain.

Originally, they planned to use the wedding ceremony to tell others that the Lu family and the Jiang family were married, but what they didn't expect was that a few days after they received the certificate, the Jiang family quickly publicized this matter.

"How can we talk about this later?" The smile on Lu Rumei's face disappeared, "Did you discuss it with Xiao Huai?"

Discuss it with Jiang Huai?

It is estimated that after discussing with him, he will only get a "yes".

Lu Rumei sighed.

"Wu Sui, you don't really think that marriage is a very simple matter, do you?" She said, "I didn't want to interfere at first, but you guys have obtained the certificate for so many days, and you still sleep in separate rooms..." "Can

you Before I close my eyes, let me hold my grandson?"

Lu Wuchong was not surprised that she knew this.

When Jiang's family went, Jiang Huai's brothers already knew about it. With Lu Rumei's method, it is impossible not to know.

It's just that even if he doesn't sleep in a separate room with Jiang Huai, it doesn't matter if she holds a grandson, right?

Lu Wuchong wanted to say something, but Lu Rumei's expression became a little strange.

She waved her hand and coughed a few times. At this moment, the doctor pushed the door in and told Lu Wuchong, "That's all for today. The old lady's body can't bear it." Lu Wuchong glanced at Lu Rumei

.

He took a deep breath and went out the door.

At night, when Jiang Huai returned home, he received another order to "take care" of Lu Wusong.

Lu Wusong still needed an injection.

Jiang Huai said: "I'm happy to help you, but I need to catch up on the draft at night, can you accept others drawing by your bed?"

Lu Wuchong imagined that scene.

...It's kind of weird no matter how you think about it.