Chapter 75

When he got off the plane and stood on the land of a foreign country, Jianghuai had the feeling of leaving the city where he had lived for 20 years.

Lu Wuchong stood behind him, holding the luggage of the two of them.

Not long after, the people who came to pick them up here were already in place, and all the luggage was picked up.

There was more than one person who came to pick them up, and one of them was the leader, who seemed to be about the same age as Lu Wuchong, and also had an elite air.

When the two met, they first shook hands.

Then Lu Wuchong said to Jiang Huai: "This is my old classmate, you can call him Lao Liu, Lao Liu, this is my lover." Now when he

introduces Jiang Huai to others, it can be said that he is more and more The more proficient.

Jiang Huai also went from being shy at the beginning to now listening to Lu Wusong with a natural expression.

When Lao Liu heard Lu Wuchong's introduction, he was stunned for a moment, "Okay, you can get married without saying a word." It was indeed a word of

silence.

At that time, the two got engaged in a hurry, and the marriage was even more hasty.

A wedding can basically be tantamount to not doing it.

Thinking of this, Lu Wusong tightened his grip on Jiang Huai's shoulders, then smiled and said: "Our previous wedding is not counted, if there is a chance to do it again, I will definitely invite you." Jiang Huai was stunned for a moment

.

Before he could say anything, Lao Liu laughed, "Okay, then I'll wait. Speaking of which, when I was in school, my classmates were curious about why you didn't fall in love, but now I understand it. I like little girls."

It's not just that I don't like little girls.

Lu Wusong doesn't like little boys even more - it seems that there is no one in this world that he can like.

That's JAC.

However, it is very unlikely that Lu Wuchong would say such words.

He quietly glanced at Jiang Huai, who was distracted, coughed, and said, "Okay, aren't you busy? Let's go." "I didn't expect that

after so many years, you are still so unreasonable," Lao Liu took out a few keys from his pocket, and threw them directly to Lu Wuchong, "Here, this is the set under my name closest to the school you mentioned, but it's a little smaller, only two hundred square meters. You can find the nanny yourself, live in whatever you want, and it's fine if the house is demolished, just pay me the original price." After

Lu Wusong took the key, he put it in his pocket casually, "It's not too small, it's enough for two people."

People don't seem to care much about such a house.

When others arrived in a new place, it took a lot of effort to settle down, but Lu Wusong solved it in the blink of an eye.

After Lao Liu gave the key, he left quickly.

For people like them, time is money, and they wish they could break it into eight pieces 24 hours a day.

Lu Wusong also had this characteristic.

This may be the first time for him to walk slowly beside Jiang Huai, without rushing to work or rushing to a meeting.

It is said that after two people are together, they will be infected with another person's habits.

It may be that he often watches Jianghuai's slow life.

Lu Wuchong also gradually discovered that this kind of life is actually not bad.

The two of them got into the driver's car.

Set off to a foreign home.

This old classmate of Lu Wuchong is really nice.

The house is well-decorated, cleaned from the inside to the outside, and people can live in it.

Jiang Huai was supported by Lu Wuchong, and sat on the sofa.

He was indeed a little tired. Maybe people who are pregnant are like this. They feel tired when they move a little, and they want to find a place to curl up and sleep.

But when he saw the house in front of him, his eyes lit up again.

It was already afternoon, and the house was still very bright, with particularly good lighting.

There is a small garden outside, and the floors are divided into upper and lower floors.

It's true that it's not as big as the Lu family, but it's more than enough for two people.

Kind of like a honeymoon house.

"I feel like I don't need to hire a babysitter," Lu Wusong said, "If you want to eat something, I'll learn how to make it for you."

Jiang Huai: "..."

There is no need.

Maybe it was because the disgust in his eyes was almost overflowing, Lu Wusong paused for a moment, and suddenly hugged Jiang Huai.

He took a bite of Jiang Huai's face and threatened: "If you don't eat it, you have to eat it."

Jiang Huai:!

Even frying the kitchen can't stop Lu Wusong's enthusiasm for cooking.

He said in horror: "Although I am pregnant, my hands and feet are still..."

Still.

Before he could finish his sentence, Lu Wuchong had already turned around and walked towards the kitchen.

And almost went to the wrong place.

Jiang Huai: "..."

Help.

No one told him that after Lu Wuchong was free, he would fall into the predicament of "Lu Wuchong cooking"!

Almost an hour and a half later, while supporting his hungry stomach in Jianghuai, the thoughts in his mind had changed from "escape" to "I can't eat people to death anyway".

But unexpectedly.

What Lu Wusong brought up was not a failed product like last time, where even the ingredients themselves were almost unrecognizable.

It was rice that smelled delicious.

There are also good looking scrambled eggs.

Jiang Huai was surprised.

He looked at Lu Wuchong, who pretended to be careless and pushed the plate in his direction.

Jiang Huai picked up the chopsticks.

Under Lu Wusong's expectant gaze, he picked up an egg and ate it. Jiang Huai

: "..." Lu

Wuchong asked: "How?

" Not long after coming down, Jiang Huai was about to meet the doctor. Ever since Lu Wusong contacted this doctor last time, he has been asking the Lu family's doctor to hand over to this doctor.

So this doctor has a better understanding of Jianghuai's situation.

After entering, he has been appeasing Jianghuai.

Obviously, this Zou Xuan's level is very high. He was the first doctor who didn't show any surprised expression to Jiang Huai when he saw Jiang Huai. , but like a normal woman.

"I have seen many strange diseases abroad. Although your situation is relatively rare, it is not uncommon. I have taken over several surgeries, and the surgeries are still successful. The difficulty of this kind of surgery itself lies in the fact that women With the structure of a man's body, the laparotomy itself is not difficult."

Hearing what he said, Jiang Huai subconsciously looked at Lu Wusong.

To be honest, during this time, the most nervous person was not him, but Lu Wuchong.

He was so dull that he felt Lu Wuchong's emotions.

It can be seen how nervous Lu Wusong has become.

As the party involved, Jianghuai was actually fine.

Lu Wusong was not overwhelmed by the joy, and tentatively asked: "Since it is not difficult, why are there so few relevant doctors in China?

" Going to the hospital leads to fewer cases, and the doctors have no subjects to study, so they have little experience," Zou Xuan said, "Even for a doctor like me who has some connections, it is not easy to inquire about these in China." Some people have no experience and skills

, is easy to see.

Lu Wusong let go of most of his worries, and asked again: "Then how is my lover?"

"Looking at it so far, it's the same as your domestic inspection results." Zou Xuan looked at the inspection list, "Everything is normal, let's rest assured and raise your baby."