Chapter 24

"I really didn't make it for you," Jiang Huai argued in a low voice, "I made it and ate it myself."

It's okay if you don't explain.

The more he explained, the darker Lu Wusong's face became.

Jiang Huai seemed to be a child who was discovered after making trouble, and then consciously punished to stand, standing with his hands behind his back in despondency.

Anyone who saw him like this probably couldn't bear to get angry.

Lu Wusong took a deep breath, and under Jiang Huai's gaze, he gritted his teeth and said, "I've caused trouble, I'll deal with it myself."

Jiang Huai nodded quickly.

A few minutes later, Jiang Huai went out from the kitchen, holding the small cake he made this time in his hand, but he didn't wipe off the flour on his face.

The small cake he took out was a successful product that he thought was not bad. He passed Lu Wuchong and said to the butler, "Uncle...brother, this is what I promised you. It must be delicious." Lu Wuchong's expression

changed It's hard to say, "Brother?"

You know, he and Jiang Huai have known each other for so long.

Jiang Huai never called him brother.

The butler was sweating coldly, and smiled apologetically, "Young Master Jiang, you don't have to be so polite..."

Lu Wusong looked at him expressionlessly.

The butler wiped his sweat, but finally didn't dare to ask for the cake.

"But if you don't eat, so many small cakes will be wasted," Jiang Huai said in a regretful tone, "And I promised to give it to you." The

butler still quickly declined, with an embarrassed smile on his face.

He doesn't want to be fired yet.

At this moment, Lu Wuchong coughed.

Jiang Huai didn't receive this hint at all, looked at the little cake sadly, and said to himself: "There is no other way, I can only put it in the refrigerator and bring it to my classmates tomorrow, I hope it won't go bad."

Lu Wuchong's face turned dark After a while, "I am transparent in your eyes?"

"Ah, no," Jiang Huai added before he could react, "I know you don't eat, so you don't have to worry."

Lu Wusong: "..."

Before dinner that day, Jiang Huai received another agreement from Lu Wusong.

The last time the content of the agreement was added, he was still not allowed to do various things on the bed.

Now the agreement is: no cooking at home.

Jiang Huai sighed, and sent the message to the picture, with a postscript: [Look, it's too much. ]

The picture echoed: [Have you cooked at home? how is it like? ]

Around Jianghuai, there are very few friends who are interested in cooking.

In other words, Zhu Xiaoai is the only friend of his, but Zhu Xiaoai is not interested in cooking.

He was very happy to hear Huatu's question, and immediately took a photo of the little cake he made and sent it to him.

After getting a lot of compliments.

Jiang Huai looked at the failed products in front of him and sighed.

During dinner, Jiang Huai didn't go downstairs.

Lu Wuchong didn't have the habit of waiting for others when eating, and before he moved out of the Lu family's old house, he seldom dined with his relatives.

But today, Jiang Huai did not come down, and Lu Wuchong did not move his chopsticks.

The dishes and chopsticks have been set for almost ten minutes.

Another ten minutes later, Lu Wusong glanced upstairs, thinking whether he had gone too far.

When the dishes were cold, Lu Wusong tapped the table with his index finger, paused for a moment, and went straight upstairs.

Before the door was opened, Lu Wuchong was still worried about Jiang Huai.

After the door was opened a little, he paused, and after a while, he opened the door directly, leaning against the door and watching Jiang Huai hide the small cake on the bed.

... The flour on Jiang Huai's face has not been wiped off.

Lu Wusong laughed back angrily, "Jiang Tiantian, people's patience has a limit."

Jiang Huai licked the corner of his mouth, and then he was a little aggrieved and said, "I told you not to call me this..."

Lu Wusong smirked. He smiled and said: "I also said that you are not allowed to eat on the bed."

Jiang Huai hid his ears and said, "I didn't eat."

Lu Wuchong didn't bother to talk nonsense with him, so he went forward and hid him on the small table next to the bed. picked up.

This small table is the culprit that supported Jiang Huai to eat on the bed.

Jiang Huai's eyes widened, and he felt a sense of crisis in an instant, "I'm sorry... I shouldn't eat food on the bed."

In his mind, nothing else will happen after he apologizes.

Lu Wuchong understood what he was thinking, and after taking out his table, he began to search for the little cake he had just hidden.

Seeing that the situation was not good, Jiang Huai hugged Lu Wusong's arm when Lu Wusong's hand reached into his quilt.

"I'm sorry..."

If he was more clever, he would have said all the lies.

But he would not lie, he would only apologize to Lu Wuchong.

Jiang Huai's outstretched arms were slender and thin.

Lu Wusong's hands stopped, and then he took out a small cake from his bed. The corner of his mouth twitched, and he said helplessly, "Jiang Tiantian!"

Jiang Huai bit his lip, with an innocent expression on his face.

When the two were in a stalemate, Lu Wuchong could still hear the vibrating sound of Jianghuai's mobile phone, which was a reminder from WeChat.

He thought of the netizen Jianghuai chatted with recently.

Lu Wusong took a deep breath, and finally got really angry.

He found that when correcting some of Jianghuai's behaviors, even if Jianghuai promised to change on the surface, in fact, he obeyed and violated, and his obedience was very low.

He just wants to live life on his own terms.

It's like a star that always follows the established orbit and will never be affected by other things.

This is also a special place in Jianghuai.

Lu Wusong's eyes sank, he grabbed Jiang Huai's arm, and pulled him up from the bed.

When Jiang Huai was taken into the bathroom by Lu Wuchong, he thought that Lu Wuchong was going to beat him.

In fact, he can't be blamed for thinking so.

Lu Wuchong usually sat quietly by the side, with an aura that made people dare not look directly at him.

When he was really angry, Jiang Huai's "animal alarm" was sounded in an instant, and he tried to keep his mouth shut, looking for the surrounding environment, and if there was any way for him to escape.

Fortunately, Lu Wusong just put him next to the shower head and turned on the shower.

Jiang Huai quickly closed his eyes.

In the next second, there was a wet touch on his face.

It's a towel.

Lu Wusong kept a straight face, looking very serious, Jiang Huai didn't dare to speak, and blinked at him.

As he wiped, the flour on Jiang Huai's face gradually disappeared, revealing his original skin.

Lu Wusong's method of wiping was not gentle, Jiang Huai's skin was rubbed red.

Some of the flour has dried up, so it's probably not comfortable sticking to the skin.

I don't know how he was able to eat a small cake while lying on the bed with his face full of flour.

There is even time to chat with others.

When Jiang Huai was rubbed in pain, he looked at Lu Wusong pitifully, the water stains hit the end of his eyes, it looked like his eyes were red.

Lu Wuchong paused, and suddenly said to him, "Close your eyes."

Jiang Huai pursed his lips, a little hesitant.

Lu Wuchong sneered, "You really want me to throw your cake into the trash can?"

Jiang Huai quickly closed his eyes.

With the disappearance of the white spots, Jiang Huai finally got rid of the appearance of a little cat.

Lu Wusong's wiping movements gradually stopped.

He just found out.

It turned out that Jiang Huai's face was not as big as his slap.