Chapter 62

The next day, when Jiang Huai woke up, his face was covered with marks.

After he got up, Lu Wuchong was already sitting aside reading a book, Jiang Huai rubbed his sleepy eyes, and looked down, his clothes were bunched up because he was dishonest while sleeping.

His white belly glistened in the sun.

Lu Wuchong also looked over, but he only glanced briefly, then hurriedly looked away.

It's not that he doesn't want to see it.

Just raise the banner again, the pain is minor, but the inflammation is major.

Jiang Huai looked down at his stomach.

Why does he feel that he seems to have gained weight?

When he was sitting like this before, his stomach was always tucked in, unlike now, where a piece of meat protruded slightly from his lower abdomen.

In fact, if you don't look carefully, it's not so obvious.

Lu Wusong's eyes almost turned stiff, and he still didn't see Jiang Huai putting on his clothes.

He simply gave up on himself and turned his gaze back.

Then I saw Jiang Huai staring at his belly in a daze.

Lu Wuchong paused.

...it looks soft.

Not only the stomach, but also the inconspicuous baby fat on Jiang Huai's cheeks, which can't be seen unless you look carefully, but when he lowers his head, it becomes more obvious.

It is said that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but Lu Wuchong did not think that Jianghuai was fat.

He even felt itchy when he looked at the lump of soft flesh.

I want to rub my hands.

But he didn't have time to look at it, because Jiang Huai had already put down his clothes.

The manor is picturesque during the day, especially in summer when the flowers and trees are in full bloom.

Jiang Huai hid in the shade, with a drawing board in front of him, as far as his eyes could see, everything was beautiful.

But in such a beautiful place.

He heard the sound of some mosquitoes.

Lu Wuchong had already sprayed him with toilet water, making him smell good all over, and lit mosquito coils near him. In fact, the number of mosquitoes was almost negligible.

But Jianghuai was inexplicably uncomfortable.

He rarely feels so depressed that he can't relieve himself, because he thinks things are very simple.

Solvable and unsolvable.

Everything that can be solved will be solved by him, but what can't be solved will be left behind by him, and he just doesn't think about it.

But now, he obviously didn't think about anything.

I just heard the sound of mosquitoes slightly, and then I became irritable.

Lu Wuchong was beside him, lying on a reclining chair, wearing sunglasses and closing his eyes to rest.

Jiang Huai: So annoying, why is he so leisurely.

His emotion was so inexplicable that even he himself felt a little inconceivable.

But after all, Jianghuai has always been very good.

If Lu Wuchong didn't provoke him, he wouldn't take the initiative to pick on Lu Wuchong.

So he endured it.

However, when he endured until night, he failed.

The reason was that Lu Wusong put broccoli in his bowl.

The vegetable Jiang Huai hates the most is broccoli. People may change their taste many times since childhood, but his dislike of broccoli is always the same.

Lu Wuchong actually gave him such an unpalatable food!

And before they ate, didn't they each eat their own food? Why did Lu Wuchong still remember to bring him some food now?

——Jiang Huai, who was so angry, completely forgot that Lu Wuchong had confessed his love to him.

It's completely normal to show courtesy to someone you like.

Even Mr. Lu is not exempt.

Jiang Huai ate two mouthfuls of rice from the bowl.

Looking at the shiny green broccoli in front of him, the whole person became angry again.

In fact, there were a lot of green vegetables in his bowl, which made Lu Wusong very surprised.

In the past two days, the cooks of the Lu family have been complaining too much.

After all, they cook heavy-tasting dishes themselves, and the green vegetables are definitely not as delicious as the meat dishes.

If the employer is not happy and fires them if they are unhappy, where can they justify it?

Jiang Huai stopped eating, he stopped talking and raised his chopsticks.

Then he grabbed the unsightly broccoli and put it back into Lu Wusong's bowl.

Lu Wuchong: ...?

JAC feels comfortable physically and mentally.

Lu Wuchong was flattered.

Since the entire dining table was covered with lush greenery, he actually didn't see clearly what dish he just picked up for Jianghuai.

It is conceivable how happy Jiang Huai can bring him some food.

He suppressed the corners of his mouth that turned upwards, and said to Jiang Huai, "Actually, you don't need to pinch it for me, I can eat it myself..."

Jiang Huai's face was stern, and his milky little face was expressionless.

Lu Wuchong: Shut up in time.

......what's the situation?

Jiang Huai was extremely irritable.

Especially when he saw Lu Wuchong, he always felt that Lu Wuchong's leisurely vacation state was very annoying.

However, Lu Wuchong didn't do anything!

Even Lu Wuchong noticed that his mood was not quite right.

Lu Wuchong didn't let his guard down completely.

His wariness is still there, but the bad thing is: he has no experience in accompanying pregnant women at all, and the number of TV dramas watched is not much higher than that of Jianghuai.

So when Jianghuai had these strange symptoms, Lu Wusong's suspicion flashed from the bottom of his heart, but he didn't continue to investigate further.

Not long after dinner in the evening, Jiang Huai opened a vase again.

On the manor side, the price of vases used for decoration is even higher than that of the Lu family.

After all, this is a place for leisure and entertainment, and aesthetics is also very important, so Lu Wusong didn't even think about it at the time, and made everything the best.

When Lu Wusong went upstairs, Jiang Huai was staring at the debris in front of him at a loss, trying to pick it up.

"Don't move!" Lu Wuchong's heart almost jumped out.

In Jiang Huai's startled expression, Lu Wuchong stepped forward suddenly, grabbed Jiang Huai's hand, looked at it twice, and after finding out that nothing happened, he was relieved, and then asked the housekeeper to bring someone up to clean up.

Jiang Huai seemed to have lost his soul.

Lu Wuchong frowned, "Scared?"

Jiang Huai didn't speak.

Lu Wuchong was a little anxious, pinched Jiang Huai's chin, met his eyes, and found that Jiang Huai's eyes were a little dull, and said anxiously: "Good boy, are you really scared?" Jiang Huai shook his head in a daze

.

He thought that if he broke the vase, Lu Wuchong would definitely be angry.

But now, Lu Wuchong didn't show any signs of anger.

This swept away the anger accumulated in his heart.

After the butler left with the people, Jiang Huai said: "Vase money, I will pay you back later..."

Now his fee for receiving manuscripts is increasing as his level improves.

If you take a few more cards this summer, you should be able to pay them off.

Lu Wuchong paused.

It turned out that Jianghuai was worried about this?

After he told Jiang Huai that he liked him, Jiang Huai was still in a hurry to draw a line with him?

His face was gloomy for a while, and after a while, he gritted his teeth and said, "Who told you to pay it back?"

Jianghuai: ...?

"I didn't mention it, but you are quite active," Lu Wuchong said with a sly tone, "If it's a few million this time, can you still be so active?"

Jiang Huai was frightened.

millions!

Seeing his frightened look, Lu Wuchong knew that he was serious.

A feeling of helplessness welled up in his heart, he was not willing to continue talking, he snorted rather proudly, and then let go of Jiang Huai's hand.

Jiang Huai pondered for a moment, then reluctantly said: "Then... I'll give it back to you too."

Lu Wusong was stunned.

Jianghuai's flesh hurts to death, but out of his own principles, he still said: "Tell me, how many millions?"

Lu Wusong: Grinding his teeth.

Jiang Huai continued: "If I really can't afford it, can I sell you all my paintings in five years? Even if we divorce, it will still be valid. My level is improving. It must be more valuable every year. Five years I can draw a lot..."

"Stop it," Lu Wusong's clenched hands were trembling, "Go on, I'll raise your price to tens of millions."

Jiang Huai hesitated to speak, but he still kept his mouth shut. .

Lu Wusong was so angry that he said, "You don't need to pay it back, you can smash everything in this house as you like, and you can blow it out. I have only one request for you now, don't talk to me tonight." Jiang Huai: ... for half a

year You didn't say that before.

But for the sake of millions, he decided to keep his mouth shut.

Lu Wuchong was still angry, "Also, if you want to divorce me, you're so determined!"

Jiang Huai pursed his lips, trying not to talk back to him.

Lu Wusong rushed downstairs angrily.

Only then did Jiang Huai breathe a sigh of relief.

He could feel that Lu Wuchong was really angry just now.

However, didn't he just mention a divorce? He didn't pester Lu Wusong every day like he did before.

Jiang Huai launched his think tank again.

——that small group of only three people.

He asked suspiciously: [I made Lu Wusong angry again, but this time I didn't want to make him angry, he got angry himself. ]

Hearing that there was excitement to watch, Sister Zhen and Zhu Xiaoai ran faster than anyone else.

Sister Zhen took the lead and said: [Quickly, come and listen, and I will answer your questions. ]

Zhu Xiaoai added a note: [Hurry up. ]

Jianghuai's typing is better than normal speaking, but it's not much better, and it's also slow.

He said: [That is, I broke another vase of his. ]

Zhu Xiaoai: [Oh, how much is it this time? ]

Sister Zhen was shocked: [What is this time? What is 'again'? ]

Zhu Xiaoai: [It means that he smashed one last time, and that time it seems to be hundreds of thousands. Jianghuai has worked so hard to save it for half a year. ]

Jianghuai paused at this moment.

Although on the surface, he saved half a year for these hundreds of thousands, but in fact——Lu Wuchong didn't seem to ask for this money at all?

While typing, Jiang Huai was thinking about this matter: [But this time, I said that I would pay him back the money and offset all my works for the next five years, but he was angry...] Zhu Xiaoai sent a

message Thumbs up expression: [Okay, really, Boss Lu is really rich, no, a real man. ]

Jiang Huai continued: [I also said that when we get divorced in the future, I won't go back on my word and play tricks, saying five years will be five years. ]

Zhu Xiaoai and Sister Zhen were speechless together.

For a moment, the group fell silent.

Jiang Huai finished the last message slowly: [He made me die. ]

Zhu Xiaoai said: [... Deserves it. ]

Jiang Huai feels that Zhu Xiaoai has become less and less cute recently.

He wanted to put down his phone angrily, but at this moment, Zhu Xiaoai sent another message: [Jiang Xiaohuai, in fact, sometimes you can learn to put yourself in another place, if you are the one who is said this way, will you be angry ]

Jianghuai thought for a while.

It seems... a bit?

But half a year ago, Lu Wuchong had indeed said such things to him. At that time, it was Lu Wuchong who wanted a vase of money and a marriage agreement.

He wasn't too angry—and now he was.

Is Lu Wuchong even more angry than him today?

The crowd fell silent. Jiang Huai and Zhu Xiaoai didn't speak any more.

After a long time, sister Zhen sent a voice message.

After clicking on it, there was a sentence: "I'm drunk! Ahhhhhh!"

Jiang Huai: "..."

Someone who was slower than his reflex arc appeared.

That night, when Jiang Huai and Lu Wuchong were sleeping, they did not say a word.

Jiang Huai didn't dare to approach Lu Wusong anymore, he was really scared by the heat.

He felt that Lu Wuchong would ignore him tonight.

It didn't take long, when he closed his eyes and was about to go to sleep -

Lu Wusong pressed against his back.

Jiang Huai froze, jumping back and forth between pushing him away and not pushing him away.

Push it away, he can't stretch out his hand for some reason, but if you don't push it away, it's... too hot!

This manor is quite cool, basically there is no need to turn on the air conditioner.

But the premise is that the two of them are not sleeping next to each other.

And it may be that the people who built the estate were too confident.

They didn't install air conditioners here at all, it was cool when it was cool, but once it got hot, there was really nothing to do.

Jianghuai was struggling for a while.

Lu Wusong didn't notice his difficulty at all.

He really couldn't hold back.

Jiang Huai is beside him, but he can't even hug him. This is not torturing Jiang Huai, it is torturing him.

After hugging him for a while, the more I thought about it, the more angry I became.

He stretched out his hand and covered Jiang Huai's stomach with his palm.

Jianghuai: "..."

Why did you suddenly scratch his stomach.

Lu Wuchong not only touched it, but even picked up the soft flesh on Jiang Huai's stomach, and rubbed it vigorously.

Jiang Huai: ... Is this person possessed by some nasty thing?

Unable to bear the itch, he bit his parted lips, frowned and said, "Lu—"

"Shut up," Lu Wuchong continued, "I told you, don't talk to me tonight."

Jiang Huai: This who!

Lu Wusong didn't feel at all that his behavior was... so cheap, after rubbing it, he still didn't feel satisfied, and even pinched him.

When he saw the flesh in Jianghuai's stomach during the day, he wanted to do this.

Jiang Huai: "..."

He was about to get angry, really.

Lu Wuchong hugged Jianghuai, as if sucking a cat, and smelled the unique aroma of Jianghuai's skin.

Bite his ear again.

He was soon in a state of "on top", and when he rubbed Jiang Huai's face, he also let out the fire.

Let him pay back the money!

Every day I want to draw a line with him.

But Jianghuai endured the humiliation.

Although he also had the urge to kick out, this urge was washed away by millions after all.

I can't bear it...

I can't bear it anymore!

When Lu Wusong bit his cheek again, Jiang Huai puffed up his cheeks and bumped Lu Wusong with his head.

Lu Wusong felt the pain, and let go of his mouth, and a bloody smell filled his mouth.

He looked at Jiang Huai with some surprise.

Jiang Huai actually resisted?

Every time he hugs Jiang Huai, Jiang Huai is like a cat who doesn't like to be hugged, but can't stretch its paws either.

Today, it directly becomes a sheep, the kind that if you don't like it, you will use horns to beat people.

What's the matter with his temper today?

Lu Wuchong covered his mouth and looked at Jiang Huai angrily turning around with a dazed expression.

Jiang Huai's temper improved a lot the next day.

He's having bouts of it now, sometimes it's not that annoying, sometimes it's very annoying, and when it's so annoying, he even ruined one of his favorite paintings.

Before painting, he had a pretty good idea.

At his level, he can basically draw everything in his mind on paper, but for some reason, he has no inspiration for a long time, and he has written several times, and then collected them back several times.

Then he painted it all black.

When Lu Wuchong passed by, he also commented: "Well, this extremely depressive style is quite good."

Jiang Huai: "..."

If he had heard this kind of praise before, he might have been happier.

Even chasing and asking "Really? Really?"

But now, although he really wanted to ask, he didn't want to ask because of inexplicable irritability.

Lu Wusong carefully observed him.

After he finished boasting, Jiang Huai silently removed the blacked-out painting, took another one, and began to draw seriously.

It may be the power of praise. This time he picked up the brush and knew how to paint.

...I feel a little better today?

Lu Wuchong frowned.

In fact, he felt something was wrong since yesterday, but he didn't dare to confirm it casually.

After observing Jianghuai for a long time without any results, Lu Wusong picked up his mobile phone and sent a message to the doctor.

[The child suddenly has a very irritable temper, could it be that there is something wrong with his body? ]

The doctor is also on vacation these two days, so he replied very quickly.

He was surprised: [You have a child? ]

Lu Wusong held back the veins that were about to twitch: [...Jianghuai. ]

[Oh, it's Master Xiao Jiang,] The doctor suddenly realized, [Don't worry, didn't you check Master Xiao Jiang's body before, does he have some hormonal disorders? One of the typical symptoms is that the temper is cloudy or sunny. ]

Lu Wusong frowned slightly.

Maybe if you really care about it, you will be chaotic?

He looked at Jianghuai again.

Jiang Huai immersed himself in painting, his mood has calmed down, and the eyebrows are also relaxed.

The breeze blew his brown soft hair, making him look like he was glowing with soft light.

Lu Wuchong touched his head tentatively.

Jiang Huai knocked off his hand.

Lu Wuchong: ...

Why do I still feel a little worried.

But after hitting his hand, Jiang Huai realized something, and looked up at him cautiously.

He seemed to know that he had made a mistake, and there was a hint of probing in his eyes, and he whispered: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it."

What else could Lu Wuchong do.

Forgive him of course.

After Jiang Huai lost his temper with Lu Wusong several times for no reason, he finally realized his excess.

In fact, he didn't want to lose his temper, but he couldn't control it somehow.

Obviously he's never been like this before.

And several times, he secretly felt a little nauseated, and he suppressed them all.

He felt that Lu Wuchong might hate him.

When Jianghuai was a child, he also had a willful stage.

At that time, he was the only son in the Jiang family, and Jiang Xiu put all her thoughts on him and took care of him wholeheartedly.

It was during that time that Jiang Xiu discovered the "deficiency" in his IQ outside of his body.

Children like Jiang Huai have two common characteristics when they are not educated.

That is capriciousness and stubbornness.

For example, Jiang Huai eats in bed, draws pictures, and likes to hide in any cabinet and never comes out. Jiang Xiu has corrected him many times, but he still goes his own way and will not waver for one or two educations.

These are still problems that have not been changed.

It took Jiang Xiu a lot of effort to change some problems.

As time goes by, Jiang Xiu's patience is worn out, and she even loses her temper with him.

"Why are you so stupid! How many times have I taught you? Why can't you learn?!"

"Mom is almost driven crazy by you, so stupid, stop biting your fingers!

" Is it difficult for such a big child to speak?"

Although Jiang Huai was still young, he could feel the irritability and malice in his words.

He also loses his temper for such malice.

But after he lost his temper, his evaluation became—

"I have paid so much for you, I am good enough to you, why are you so willful?"

"You make mother feel cold, you know?"

" You really are a grumpy kid."

Willful, grumpy kid.

In fact, Jiang Huai never complained about Jiang Xiu, but after he grew up, he did become better, but Jiang Xiu already had Jiang Yu, and it seemed that he no longer needed him.

He could gradually feel the passing of Jiang Xiu's love.

Jiang Xiu will never hold his face and say "my good baby" to him again.

What about Lu Wuchong?

He lost his temper inexplicably and even hit Lu Wuchong's hand. Would Lu Wuchong hate him?

Will the love for him still exist?

It was late at night, and Jiang Huai couldn't sleep.

Today's night is beautiful. When I turn to look at the window, I can see the moon outside the window, hanging high in the sky.

He felt nauseous again, and quickly suppressed it.

At this moment, Lu Wuchong stretched out his hand to him, and touched him tentatively.

After realizing that Jiang Huai didn't resist, the corners of Lu Wuchong's mouth rose.

He suddenly leaned over and said to Jiang Huai: "I asked the housekeeper for something nice today, do you want to know what it is?"

Jiang Huai's stiff body seemed to gradually warm up as Lu Wusong talked to him.

Lu Wuchong... isn't angry?

Jiang Huai blinked, resisted nausea and said, "What is it?"

It's not easy.

Seeing that he was in a better mood, Lu Wuchong took out something from his pocket and shook it in front of Jiang Huai.

Jianghuai: ... I thought it was a high-end product.

The result is a bunch of keys.

Lu Wusong seemed to see the doubt in his eyes clearly, and said "tsk": "Take your drawing board, I will take you to a place and you will know." Before going,

Lu Wusong paused, Still put a piece of clothing on Jiang Huai.

Although summer is hot, if the wind is strong, you can catch cold.

The place Lu Wusong took Jiang Huai to was the terrace of the manor.

Because of the lush green plants here, it is quite like a paradise. After nightfall, although the scenery is not as magnificent as in the daytime, it is not bad.

When you look up, you can see the sky full of stars.

Jianghuai has lived in the city since he was a child.

This seemed to be the first time he had seen so many stars.

"Come here." Lu Wusong patted his own thigh, the meaning was obvious.

Jiang Huai hesitated a little.

Until Lu Wusong's face darkened, he smiled and said, "Can't make it through?"

Jiang Huai: "..."

After all, he passed it honestly.

After he sat on Lu Wuchong's lap, Lu Wuchong snorted—he overestimated the recovery of the wound, it still hurts a bit.

Jianghuai didn't know why.

Lu Wusong gritted his teeth and endured it, and asked Jiang Huai to take out the scrap manuscript from the daytime.

That drawing is pitch black, just like the sky now.

Under Jiang Huai's curious eyes, Lu Wusong took out the paintbrush inside, looked up at the stars, dipped in the paint, and added a few strokes to the drawing paper.

Jiang Huai said unexpectedly: "You know how to draw?!"

Not only that, but the drawing seems to be pretty good.

It didn't take long for Jianghuai's scrap manuscript to become a night sky, dotted with stars, shining brightly in the night sky.

"I learned it for a while when I was a child," Lu Wusong said in a low-key manner, "How is it? Isn't it just a painting? If you change it, it will become a new one. There's no need to be unhappy, right?" Jiang Huai was stunned

.

At this moment, his dull head suddenly understood Lu Wusong's intention of taking him to the balcony.

Lu Wuchong was...coaxing him to be happy.

But he just lost his temper with Lu Wusong today.

Even after he lost his temper with Jiang Xiu, Jiang Xiu might have to be angry for several days before she could talk to him properly.

Didn't Lu Wuchong like to be angry the most before?

Why is he not angry?

Lu Wuchong hugged him, his handsome side face showed a bit of seriousness, his slender fingers held the paintbrush, frowning from time to time to make a stroke or two.

Jiang Huai choked up.

He rubbed his hot eye sockets, and whispered: "Why don't you change it."

Lu Wusong stopped writing with some doubts.

"The basic skills are all gone," Jiang Huai's voice became smaller and smaller, "...it's a bit ugly."

Lu Wusong: "..."