Chapter 30

Jiang Huai's cheeks were puffed up, like a hamster hiding food by its cheeks.

Zhu Xiaoai and the teacher couldn't catch up with his speed of picking up vegetables.

The teacher almost didn't laugh, and held back his words: "Jiang Huai, no one will fight with you, eat slowly."

Jiang Huai was choked and speechless.

Thinking about the last time he ate hot pot, it felt like a lifetime.

When I was in Lu's house, let alone hot pot, all unhealthy food would not appear on the dining table.

Jianghuai can be regarded as taking the opportunity to eat it hard.

The teacher put down his chopsticks and said with a smile: "It seems that my hot pot meal is the right one."

Jiang Huai thanked vaguely.

The teacher is nearly thirty years old and wears a pair of gold-rimmed glasses. He looks gentle, not like an art teacher, but a bit like a Chinese teacher.

It looks very cultured.

However, when he scolded the students just now, it can be seen that his good temper is limited.

But when facing Jianghuai, his patience has greatly increased.

When he saw Jiang Huai eating the dipping sauce on his nose, he even handed Jiang Huai a piece of paper, showing no airs of a teacher at all.

At the same time, Jianghuai's school replied to the steward: there are too many classes, and many classes go to different places, and they don't know much about it.

It would be nice if you can provide a specific class.

The problem is, they don't know which class JAC is in.

Lu Wusong rubbed the center of his brows with a headache, the unknown fire in his heart intensified, almost to the point of being uncontrollable.

When people are at home, he doesn't want to see them.

After the person left, his irritability not only did not decrease, but even became more intense.

It made him want to take on the biggest fire ever.

His voice was dark, "Chuck."

As much as the butler wanted to say, his job didn't involve that.

But thinking of the previous dismissals, he still held back those words.

When the butler wanted to leave, Lu Wusong suddenly said, "Wait."

The butler paused.

Lu Wusong turned on his phone, went to Jianghuai's circle of friends, and clicked on a photo he posted recently.

"There seems to be a landmark in the photo. You should check on both sides first. It's best to find someone as soon as possible."

The housekeeper responded.

He actually wanted to complain.

Young Master Xiaojiang went to gather folk songs, and he didn't run away from home or was kidnapped.

Boss Lu, who was motivating the crowd, thought something had happened if he didn't know.

"Then Mr. Lu, what happens after you find Young Master Xiao Jiang?" the housekeeper asked, "Do you need to bring him back?"

Lu Wuchong paused.

The butler saw his expression change several times, and the emotion in his eyes gradually sank.

He said coldly: "If you are asked to check, you can check it, and don't ask about the rest."

The housekeeper hurriedly said: "Yes."

After he left, Lu Wuchong sat on the spot for a while.

His time cannot always be spent on one thing.

Looking at the butler's back, he supported his aching head, got up and went to work.

After eating hot pot once, Jiang Huai thought it was a rare indulgence.

Unexpectedly, the next day, the teacher came to Jiang Huai with hot pot ingredients.

Jiang Huai would also feel embarrassed if he ate too much food from others.

Seeing him evade, the teacher adjusted his glasses, with a smile on his gentle face, "I came here to look for you because I wanted to eat, but I didn't want to eat alone. You don't need to have any psychological burden." Jiang Huai thought for a while

, Said: "Then I'll return some gifts to the teacher."

The teacher said: "Then you really want to scare me to death. The school doesn't allow teachers to accept gifts. If they find out, they will be punished. Do you want to harm the teacher? "

Jiang Huai rubbed his nose and smiled embarrassingly.

However, having said that, it is a bit impossible for him to enjoy what the teacher brings with peace of mind.

After sitting down and eating the hot pot, Jiang Huai sent the teacher away, thinking about giving the teacher a gift.

He knew what gifts the school did not allow.

He just doesn't send those.

The night scene in the alley is also very beautiful. He plans to draw a picture for the teacher.

Of course, when he came up with this idea.

I completely forgot how much one of his paintings is worth.

But what he didn't expect was that when it was getting dark, the yellow hair who had made things difficult for him in class was also on the street.

Jiang Huai hugged the easel and saw him before he sat down.

The two sides looked at each other, and Huang Mao's original leisurely posture gradually became tense.

He gritted his teeth: "You still dare to go out?"

"Why don't I dare to go out?" Jiang Huai slowly straightened up and put away the easel.

Huang Mao approached him, "Why do you say? I thought you were a fool, I didn't expect you..."

The words did not finish.

——Jiang Huai turned around and left.

However, it was still a bit late.

When Huang Mao saw him, he immediately raised his voice and said, "Damn it, the road to Yuanjia is narrow, stop!" It's

no wonder that Jiang Huai listened to him.

Not only Huang Mao, but the two servants beside Huang Mao also activated, and the three of them chased Jiang Huai, who was running faster than a rabbit, and shouted: "I don't have a teacher to protect you today, let me see where you can go There are so many places where Jianghuai

can run, and the alleys are intricate, so it is easy to get rid of some people.

But he didn't know the way, and when he got rid of people, he also got himself dizzy.

Jiang Huai had never been panting so badly.

Even the 1,000-meter test at the end of the physical education class, he has never been so tired.

The easel in his hand fell to the ground inadvertently, Jiang Huai leaned against the wall for a while, then picked it up and continued to walk forward.

He looked at the road in front of him, feeling a little dazed for a while.

I don't know where I went.

When Jiang Huai raised his head again, the scenery in front of him was always familiar and strange.

Familiar because these alleys are not bad, unfamiliar because he knows this is not the place from the beginning.

Finally, he couldn't move anymore, so he just found a place to sit down.

It's not the deep winter at all, you can't freeze to death if you stay outside overnight, and when the wind blows, it can bring peach blossoms all over the sky.

Jiang Huai sat blankly on the stone pier beside the bridge.

This alley is relatively old, and the people living here are also old, and they rested very early, and there was no one in sight for a long time.

At this moment, Jianghuai heard the sound of the car transmitter.

He thought it was an illusion, and when he turned his head, he saw a commercial vehicle parked by the bridge.

Immediately afterwards, a person got out of the car and opened the door for the other side.

A slender leg stepped out of the car, and then, his upper body and face were exposed.

Jiang Huai stared blankly at Lu Wuchong in front of him, wondering if he was asleep and dreaming.

After Lu Wuchong got out of the car, he also saw Jiang Huai at a glance.

He looked as usual, and walked slowly towards Jianghuai. At the same time, several people got out of the car, and they seemed to be some kind of boss.

Jiang Huai stood up from the stone pier and asked in surprise, "Why are you here?"

"Come here to discuss some business." Lu Wusong looked indifferent.

Several bosses behind him have already followed up, smiling politely at Lu Wuchong, "This is..."

The sweat on Jiang Huai's face had already dried up, the flush on his cheeks hadn't faded away, and his complexion was a little brighter than the fluttering petals.

All eyes couldn't help but look at him.

At this moment, a gust of wind blew by, and he shivered.

Lu Wuchong suddenly stretched out his hand and wrapped his arms around his shoulders, his expression remained unchanged, "This is my lover."

He said it lightly.

All the people present were dumbfounded.