Chapter 9

Lu Wuchong said calmly: "There is a cook at home, so I don't need you to do it."

Jiang Huai said: "I cook it, it's delicious."

His cooking skills were developed during the two years of marriage in the previous life.

He himself likes to cook, but unfortunately the Jiang family doesn't let him do it, but he has a chance after marriage.

Lu Wuchong didn't continue to move.

Under Jiang Huai's expectant eyes, Lu Wuchong pushed the plate in front of him, and said in a deep voice, "I don't want to eat sandwiches today, let auntie make another porridge." Jiang Huai: "I can also make porridge.

"

" ..." Lu Wusong paused, "Suddenly I don't want to drink porridge anymore."

Jiang Huai finally realized something, and slowly closed his mouth.

Seeing that his 2G network buffering was finally completed, Lu Wuchong tapped on the table with his slender fingers, "Change it."

The butler stood up in time and took the plate down.

Jiang Huai sat blankly on his seat, watching helplessly as the meal he made left him.

Seeing this, Lu Wusong frowned.

Did he go too far?

At this moment, Jiang Huai said: "I still want to eat..."

The housekeeper's back froze.

"I just made one, I like to eat," Jiang Huai said to him seriously, "Give it to me."

Lu Wusong closed his eyes, gritted his teeth and said, "Give it to him."

The butler quickly put the rice in front of Jiang Huai, and Jiang Huai picked up the knife next to him, carefully cut off the place where Lu Wusong had bitten, and began to eat by himself.

Lu Wuchong: "..."

Didn't you rush to cook for him? Will this dislike him again?

Obviously he didn't want it himself, but for some reason, when he saw Jiang Huai eating very comfortably and contently, Lu Wuchong's expression was a little uglier than before.

Jiang Huai finished eating earlier than Lu Wusong.

In fact, he had nothing to do, but when he saw Lu Wuchong's gloomy face, he felt that this was not a good time to raise his debts, so he just sneaked upstairs.

If it doesn't work today, try again tomorrow.

Lu Wuchong was left to eat this belated breakfast—fortunately, he was the boss, so he didn't need to clock in for work.

After Lu Wusong left, Jiang Huai poked his head out from upstairs, and met the butler in the living room.

After Jiang Huai moved in, he didn't communicate much with the people in this villa.

That is, when he came here on the first day, he had a few words with the housekeeper.

When he met the butler's gaze, Jiang Huai quickly retracted his head.

He heard the footsteps of the butler going upstairs, and after a while, the butler's voice rang in his ears, "Mr. Lu has always been like this. He only likes to eat the food cooked by Aunt Fan.

" A careless cook.

Jiang Huai bit his lip and looked at the butler tentatively.

"But Mr. Lu doesn't mean anything malicious," said the butler. "Don't take what happened this morning..."

"Then, does Mr. Lu have anything he likes?" Jiang Huai asked.

The butler has a meal.

It seems that he didn't expect that since Jianghuai was getting more and more frustrated, he became more courageous.

"If he always behaves like this, I will be very distressed," Jiang Huai frowned, "How can I let him give me some time to pay back the money?" The housekeeper froze in his throat when he wanted to persuade him

.

...So it was to pay back the money.