Chapter 58

JAC has a super big doll!

After he got the doll, he also discovered that the doll was not the latest version that had not been released.

It is customized, unique in the world, and the only one.

But he was overjoyed.

After Lu Wusong left, Jiang Huai couldn't wait to get into the arms of the baby.

So soft! Like lying in a pile of cotton!

Just as Jiang Huai was about to roll on the doll, footsteps came from outside the bedroom door.

He barely reacted.

After the general sat down, the bedroom door was pushed open by Lu Wuchong.

After Lu Wuchong opened the door, he saw Jiang Huai obediently sitting next to the doll, with a serious face.

If you look closely, he's still panting.

——Just sat up too quickly, tired.

Jiang Huai became a little annoyed and said: "Why didn't you knock when you came in?"

Lu Wuchong: "This seems to be my bed..."

and so on.

The last time Jiang Huai wanted to change rooms, he followed him, so this is no longer his bedroom.

Lu Wuchong patiently said: "Next time."

Jiang Huai stood up from the bed like a little leader, and put his hands behind his back, coughing: "What do you want from me?"

Lu Wuchong: "...What do you want Princess Qiqi to look like? Now the author has added several alternative hairstyles for Princess Qiqi. Apart from braids, there are many more beautiful ones." Jiang Huai's eyes lit up

: "Really?"

After asking, he realized something was wrong, and hurriedly put his face on the board again.

He pretended to be calm and steady, "Is there any ice cream hair?"

Lu Wusong almost collapsed: "...What?"

"It's the hairstyle that appeared in the eighty-eighth chapter of the manga," Jiang Huai was a little anxious, " Could it be that it didn't come out?"

Okay, after a few minutes of pretending, it's over.

And Lu Wuchong: "..."

He didn't expect that this crap manga could be published for eighty-eight chapters.

Seeing that he was lively again, Lu Wuchong heaved a sigh of relief, and at the same time, a smile flashed in his eyes.

But it was hard to get Jianghuai to say a few more words.

Lu Wuchong didn't dare to tease him very much, and said cautiously: "I'll check it out?"

As for how to check it.

You can only ask the original author.

Jiang Huai also suddenly thought of who the author was.

His expression changed slightly, he restrained his eagerness, and said a little uncomfortably, "That, that's fine."

Anyway, it was Lu Wusong who asked, and it was none of his business.

He also remembered that Lu Wusong didn't seem to like Tao Chunan very much, and the atmosphere between the two was delicate.

But... Lu Wusong can ask the manufacturer, right?

Thinking about it, Jiang Huai felt that it was unlikely that the two would match up.

So what if it's really a match?

He didn't say anything outrageous to Tao Chunan, it was Tao Chunan himself who said he would take him away.

Fortunately, Tao Chu's name in the South Circle is not his real name.

Normally, Lu Wusong was busy with work, so he would ask his assistant to contact him directly.

This time, he went to the author himself.

The other party didn't know why, but the speed of replying to the message was not very fast. It was not until the next day that Lu Wuchong received his reply.

The person said that he had no plan to make an ice cream hairstyle, but because he often buys it and is a regular customer, he can make a separate one for him.

And no extra money.

Lu Wuchong remembered that if he wanted to order a manuscript from a mature artist, the price was relatively expensive.

Designers who produce dolls like this have no reason to give back such "gifts" that are obviously losing money.

Lu Wuchong became suspicious.

But the money was just small money to him after all, it didn't matter if it was spent, it would be better not to spend it.

He didn't take this matter to heart.

It takes nearly a week for the ice cream to be delivered to Lu's house, and this day coincides with Jianghuai's weekend.

In the past few days, he diligently practiced the "fine" skills taught to him by sister Zhen.

In the first two days, he insisted, it must have been because his skills were not mature enough.

This caused him not only to talk to Lu Wuchong badly, but also to lose some people.

These days, it's not easy to be a master.

You have to practice hard!

This day happened to be the day when the ice cream head was sent home, he was on weekends and weekends, and Lu Wuchong was working at home.

Jiang Huai reluctantly decided to use the ice cream head to practice.

Before the courier arrived, Jiang Huai's eyes were almost glued to the gate.

Lu Wuchong has also been quietly observing him.

But when the courier arrived, when the courier knocked on the door, Jiang Huai's eyes immediately came back from the door.

He pretended to be casual and said: "Mr. Lu, can you open the door?"

said in the secret book that Sister Zhen taught him.

If you can't move, don't move, if you are lazy to the extreme, if you don't use it, the man will naturally get annoyed.

Lu Wuchong was a little happy that Jiang Huai was willing to take the initiative to talk to him.

Not only was he not bothered, but after taking the courier over, he put it next to Jianghuai.

Jiang Huai was staring at the painting, but his peripheral vision was already glued to the courier.

He pretended to be casual and said, "Okay, thank you, can you take it apart for me?"

Lu Wusong didn't show any impatience.

Hearing this, he found a knife from the side and opened the express box.

The ice cream head revealed the tip of the iceberg.

Seeing that Jiang Huai was about to put his eyes into the delivery box, Lu Wuchong paused, and took out Princess Qiqi's hairstyle.

Then, he looked at Jianghuai.

After meeting his gaze, Jiang Huai immediately looked away, and pretended to look at the drawing board inadvertently.

Lu Wuchong: "..." What on earth does this little idiot want to do?

Lu Wusong paused, and tore open the packaging bag of the ice cream head.

However, unexpectedly, after he tore open the packaging bag, Jiang Huai finally looked at him and Ice Cream Head.

Jiang Huai pretended to be shocked and angry, "I didn't ask you to tear the packing bag, why did you tear the packing bag?"

Lu Wusong: "..."

He is waiting for him here.

"Really? That's it," Lu Wuchong also pretended to be sorry, "Then I'll pretend it back for you."

This time, it was in Jianghuai language.

He thought for a while before organizing his words, "But you have already torn it apart."

Lu Wuchong apologized, "Yes, what can we do?"

Jiang Huai subconsciously said, "I don't know either."

Under Lu Wusong's gaze with a smile on his face, Jiang Huai quickly changed his words, and said forcefully, "How would I know?"

Lu Wusong tidied up the top of the ice cream and stuffed it back.

After a pause, he said: "It's too fake, Jiang Tiantian."

This little idiot is not suitable for acting at all, and it won't take long to see through what he wants to do.

Jiang Huai: "..."

Originally, he was just planning to pretend to lose his temper.

Well now, he's really mad.

As the saying goes.

Again and again and again.

Jiang Huai was completely exposed from Lu Wuchong.

After the ice cream head was removed, Lu Wusong took it to sew. And Jiang Huai was in the living room, the more he thought about his words, the angrier he became.

His efforts were just denied!

Obviously he has been practicing seriously for so many days.

Lu Wuchong said he was a fake!

Jiang Huai puffed up his cheeks in anger, and drew a few thick and colorful strokes on the drawing paper.

After ten minutes.

Lu Wuchong took the old Princess Qiqi from above, and walked down with an embarrassing expression.

Jiang Huai took a closer look—

his Princess Qiqi, why did she become ugly? !

Lu Wuchong put the doll in front of him, and said to him, "Do you mind having a... Princess Qiqi with her hair stitched upside down?"

Jiang Huai: "..."

He minds.

Under Jiang Huai's dull expression, Lu Wuchong picked up the princess embarrassingly, "I'll tear it down and sew it up again." It's

too late.

Jiang Huai stubbornly didn't let the tears fall from his eyes, and said with a look of disgust: "How can you sew such ugly clothes?"

Lu Wuchong: "..." He also wanted to know.

Obviously before picking up the needle and thread, he was quite confident.

Jiang Huai wiped away his tears, and complained: "You are not serious at all."

For him, Lu Wuchong, who almost left his work all day, was speechless.

But he looked at Jiang Huai's aggrieved profile.

In the end, she couldn't bear to make him angry, knelt down and wiped his tears, and said softly: "Tian Tian, ​​can I sew it up again?" In his lifetime, this was

probably the most gentle voice he could make.

But what Jiang Huai was thinking in his heart was -

although he was really wronged, why wasn't Lu Wuchong still angry?

He is really at the end of his rope!

After a weekend of "tricks", Jiang Huai almost despaired of Lu Wuchong.

He never knew that Lu Wuchong could have such a good temper.

No matter how he provoked him, Lu Wuchong remained as unmoved as a mountain, he was open to all kinds of rivers, and there was no sign of getting angry at all.

After school started, Jiang Huai immediately asked which classroom Sister Zhen was in.

Zhu Xiaoai followed him, laughing hard, "I've already said that this is a crooked move, just your character..."

Jiang Huai immediately looked at him.

Zhu Xiaoai stopped the car in time, knowing that at such a time it was time to rub him, she changed the subject awkwardly: "Let me see, where is our dear sister Zhen?

" After "talking" at the table, Zhu Xiaoai found that his and Sister Zhen's personalities were quite compatible.

However, when he put his eyes on the classroom, he didn't find Miss Zhen.

As everyone knows, the two of them were too high-profile when they came here.

Someone had tipped sister Zhen off a long time ago.

Before the two of them got there, sister Zhen had already slipped away.

Zhu Xiaoai frowned and said: "No, she should wait for the next class now, why is she not here, did she go to the toilet?"

Jiang Huai was a little frustrated.

He leaned against the wall at the door of Sister Zhen's classroom, wandering away, thinking about what to do.

Zhu Xiaoai said: "Why don't we go back to class first? Don't you hate being late the most?"

Jiang Huai really hates being late.

But now, in order to be hated by Lu Wuchong, let him go.

He can give up his rules a little bit.

Zhu Xiaoai couldn't get him away, so she could only wait with him.

Seeing that class was about to start, and there was still no sister Zhen in the classroom, Zhu Xiaoai suggested: "Let's go first, isn't there still a recess, and come back then."

Jiang Huai had no choice but to nod.

However, just when the two wanted to leave - Jiang Huai suddenly found a sneaky but very familiar figure at the back door of the classroom.

He opened his eyes wide with joy, and called out: "Sister Zhen!"

Without looking back, Sister Zhen tried to get into the classroom.

Before Jiang Huai could say anything, Zhu Xiaoai stepped forward and grabbed Sister Zhen's hat.

The two of them worked together and abruptly dragged Sister Zhen into a small corner.

Sister Zhen: "..."

Damn it, why can't I avoid this little idiot.

Three people stood in a corner, looking slightly crowded.

Jiang Huai said: "Sister Zhen, the method you taught me last time is not very effective, what should I do?

" Changed his words, "How could this happen?"

Jiang Huai said anxiously: "Yes, how could this happen."

Sister Zhen repeated: "Hey, what should I do then."

Zhu Xiaoai: "..."

This fool also fools It's too obvious.

Zhu Xiaoai has already seen that she is unwilling to teach Jiang Huai more, probably because she is afraid of getting into trouble.

Although she didn't know, how did she know that Jiang Huai's partner was not easy to mess with.

Zhu Xiaoai still said: "Jiang Huai is just a little stupid, he is not really a fool, you can just say it if you don't want to teach."

After Sister Zhen was seen through, she was speechless for a moment.

She looked at Jiang Huai's eyes that dimmed after suddenly realizing, and felt suffocated again.

Damn, don't use such pitiful eyes, please.

She really can't stand it.

Sister Zhen said awkwardly: "It's not that I don't want to teach, but let your husband know this, he won't kill me, right?"

Jiang Huai is really not really stupid.

He suddenly realized that he was really in a difficult position.

Just when he was about to apologize, Zhu Xiaoai next to him said, "His husband is not a gangster, so he can't do such illegal things." Zhu Xiaoai

paused, "Don't worry about teaching me, if he really wants to make trouble , I must be the first one to look for, and I will definitely not confess you."

Sister Zhen frowned and thought for a moment.

She wasn't that kind of nagging character at first, and she heard the words: "Okay, little idiot, come and tell me the specific situation .

"

call.

"Why did I hear from your teacher that you skipped class this morning?"

Jiang Huai heard Lu Wusong's voice when he was about to fall asleep at night.

He opened his eyes, and said in a daze, "I didn't skip class, I was just late..."

"If you're late, it's half of the class?" Lu Wusong asked.

Jiang Huai realized something, opened his eyes suddenly, and remembered Sister Zhen's instructions again, pretending to be unhappy and said: "You supervise me?"

Lu Wuchong: "...It's surveillance."

Jiang Huai: "..." Why thing!

After Jiang Huai's guidance from Sister Zhen, he was already full of confidence, but it turned out that he hadn't started to make a move yet, and then showed timidity.

"It's my fault," Lu Wusong said slowly, "I'm sorry."

Jiang Huai froze.

What happened to Lu Wuchong? This is too wrong.

The next second, Lu Wusong quietly moved over and asked Jiang Huai, "Tiantian."

He was lying in Jiang Huai's ear and calling him.

It was extraordinarily quiet at night, and in such an environment, Lu Wusong's voice was extraordinarily distinct, extraordinarily... magnetic.

Jiang Huai's ears were crisp.

He suddenly remembered that night, Lu Wuchong also whispered in his ear and called him.

In the darkness, Jiang Huai blushed.

Lu Wuchong continued: "Can you let me hug you?"

Jiang Huai returned to his senses, touched his hot face, turned his back to Lu Wuchong, and hummed softly, "No."

Lu Wuchong: "..."

Hey.

Changes are always faster than planned.

When Jiang Huai was approached by Tao Chunan, this was what Jiang Huai thought of.

In fact, Tao Chunan didn't specifically say that he came to see him, but Jiang Huai couldn't think of a reason why he came to their school.

And Tao Chunan didn't explain, just pretended to meet him at school by chance.

And said enthusiastically: "I didn't expect such a coincidence. I heard that there is a milk tea shop in your school that is very delicious. May I treat you to drink?"

Jiang Huai looked around and said: "Is this so? But I will have dinner with my friends soon..."

" Is that so?" Tao Chunan said, "Then I invite you to come with your friend."

Jiang Huai: "Ah..." "

I heard that your school store also has new pastries," Tao Chunan continued, "It seems to be something Strawberry cream rolls will not be sold after noon..."

"Then," Jiang Huai paused, "I'm sorry to trouble you."

A smile flashed across Tao Chunan's eyes.

Sure enough, tell Jiang Huai something he is interested in, and he will be hooked immediately.

Ten minutes later, Jiang Huai and Zhu Xiaoai sat together, with Tao Chunan sitting in front of them.

In front of Jiang Huai and Zhu Xiaoai was the only remaining strawberry cream cake roll.

After pausing for a moment, Jiang Huai said to Zhu Xiaoai: "Why don't you go first?"

Zhu Xiaoai: "..."

Good Jiang Huai has learned how to kill a donkey.

The two ended up sharing a cake roll.

While eating the cake, Tao Chunan kept his eyes on Jiang Huai from time to time.

After hesitating for a moment, he asked, "Some time ago, your husband was here with me and ordered a doll's hairstyle..."

Jiang Huai almost caught his breath.

Zhu Xiaoai who was next to her was also choked, but didn't understand what was going on.

Seeing Jiang Huaiqing coughing, Tao Chunan thoughtfully poured him a glass of water.

He smiled and said: "Don't worry, he doesn't know it's me."

Jiang Huai breathed a sigh of relief.

Maybe it was because he was too obvious, a look of disappointment flashed in Tao Chunan's eyes, and then he laughed again, "I just want to make sure, you two... are reconciled, are you?

" reconcile.

He hummed and nodded indiscriminately.

At this moment, Zhu Xiaoai teased him and asked him to read the messages on his phone.

Zhu Xiaoai: [What's the situation, you cheated? ]

JAC was wronged: [I didn't! ]

Zhu Xiaoai remained skeptical: [Didn't he say such things to you? ]

Jianghuai: How could he know what was going on!

Zhu Xiaoai continued: [I can tell you that Xu Youzhen said at the time that the trick of making your man jealous should never be used unless it is absolutely necessary. It is easy to offend him to death and cause you to suffer. ]

Xu Youzhen is Sister Zhen's real name.

Jiang Huai was instantly comparable to Dou E.

He didn't even know whether it was better to explain that he didn't cheat first, or explain that Lu Wuchong was not his man.

Seeing the two facing each other, they didn't know what they were doing.

Tao Chu Nanqing, who was ignored, coughed.

The two put down their phones, and Jiang Huai was even more at a loss.

Tao Chunan smiled and said: "It's getting late, I guess you have classes later, so I won't bother you, let's go first." In

fact, there are no classes.

But Jiang Huai and Zhu Xiaoai had a tacit understanding and didn't say anything.

Jiang Huai said, "Then I'll see you off?"

"No, my car is just ahead." Tao Chunan got up, took two steps, and then stopped.

He suddenly turned his head, without a smile on his face, and said lightly: "Although I know, it will be annoying to say this again, and it seems that I am a bit sloppy... But, Jiang Huai, my words are still valid, we wait you."

He looked at Jiang Huai's face.

This face appeared frequently in his dreams, and every time it appeared, his guilt would deepen.

It was obviously just a dream, but he cared about it inexplicably, and even put down his figure for it.

It is estimated that others will think that he is crazy.

The wind chime at the entrance of the milk tea shop rang, and then slowly became quiet again.

Jiang Huai just breathed a sigh of relief.

He said to Zhu Xiaoai: "I really didn't, how could you say such a thing? And I have nothing to do with Lu Wuchong..."

Zhu Xiaoai gave him wild winks.

Jiang Huai paused, and asked curiously, "What's wrong with your eyes?"

"His eyes are fine."

Hearing a familiar voice, Jiang Huai froze all over, and turned his head away.

——Seeing Lu Wuchong's gloomy face.

Lu Wuchong has been very worried after hearing the news of Jiang Huai skipping class.

Jiang Huai also had lessons at home before, and he heard from his tutor that Jiang Huai was very disciplined in class, almost to the point of rigidity.

For example, when I was a child, my teacher taught me not to eat or drink in class, and to raise my hand in advance to report any problems.

Jianghuai abides by these "disciplines" meticulously.

Even at home, if the teacher asked him to drink some water, he would shake his head and say to drink after class.

Such a person is late for class.

Lu Wuchong originally thought that he would buy some food for Jiang Huai, so that he could also coax him.

But what happened after he came to school?

Jiang Huai and Lu Wuchong sat in the car.

He looked at Lu Wusong's tense side face, and shrank in the seat extremely carefully.

——Lu Wuchong was finally annoyed by him.

But why is this different from what he imagined?

Before he could figure it out, Lu Wuchong sneered: "It doesn't matter what?"

Jiang Huai: "..."

This happened half an hour ago, I still remember it.

Lu Wuchong sneered again: "Still waiting for you?"

Jiang Huai: "..."

This sentence took longer.

"Lu, Lu Wusong," Jiang Huai stammered, "You can't drive while angry."

Lu Wusong gritted his teeth and took a deep breath to keep calm.

Then, he found an open place and parked the car.

Although it will delay the time to go home, it is safe anyway.

After the danger warning in Jiang Huai's mind was lifted, he breathed a sigh of relief, and said softly, "How about we take a taxi..." "

What did he tell you?"

Jiang Huai paused, not connecting to Lu Wusong's channel.

Lu Wusong paused every word, "He said, that sentence is still valid, what is that sentence?"

Jianghuai: ...I really can't say this!

Maybe Lu Wuchong is just angry now, and if he really said it, he might explode.

"Also," Lu Wusong remembered the thing that annoyed him the most, "Is he the author of Princess Qiqi?"

Jiang Huai: "...ah."

Lu Wusong closed his eyes.

——He will throw all Qiqi princesses into the trash can when he goes back!

Jiang Huai didn't know what was going on in his mind. He tentatively

said: "Look, you are so angry, do you want to divorce me?" Lu Wuchong opened his eyes abruptly.