Chapter 27

After Jiang Huai said those words, Tao Chunan was stunned for a long time.

It is undeniable that part of the reason why he approached Jianghuai was that Jianghuai seemed a little dull and naive.

But now I realize that Jianghuai's innocence is not stupid.

His way of understanding things is that of a normal adult.

And there are reasons for his personality, so when he thinks about some things, he is more sober. His personality makes him seem to live in a greenhouse and builds a natural protective film for him.

Tao Chunan smiled and sighed: "It seems that I think too much, it's good if you can think so." Jiang Huai asked again slowly: "Do you

have anything else?"

Finished.

Tao Chunan knew that he wanted to leave, and it was inconceivable that he could stay with him for such a long time today.

Although there was some reluctance in his heart, he still shook his head, "No more."

Jiang Huai said, "Then I'm leaving?"

His words sounded like asking, but if Tao Chunan really won't let him go... ...It is estimated that he will not be obedient either.

Tao Chunan couldn't hold back, and smiled, "Okay, I'll treat you this time, you and Mr. Lu go home..."

Halfway through speaking, he felt something was wrong, and hurried towards Lu Wusong's direction look.

Lu Wuchong was standing not far away, looking at them with his pockets in his pocket.

Tao Chunan: ...

I always feel a bit murderous.

Illusion.

Just when Tao Chunan was thinking this way, Lu Wusong stepped forward, stood beside Jiang Huai, and said calmly, "Let's go."

Jiang Huai packed up his things, waved at Tao Chunan, "Thank you Invite me to dessert."

Hearing what he said, Tao Chunan couldn't wait to say, "Did you forgive me for saying that?"

Jiang Huai thought for a while, "It's two different things, but after that...it depends on your performance Even

so, Tao Chunan was very satisfied.

He breathed a sigh of relief, and smiled at Jiang Huai.

Lu Wuchong had already taken two steps ahead of them, but the conversation between the two could still be heard.

He paused at the door, and said to Tao Chunan in an unclear manner: "Young Master Tao, you can live longer if you don't meddle in other things, and you will lose your life if you meddle too much." Tao Chunan was startled, and followed

Jianghuai The pace around him also stopped.

Then Lu Wusong asked Jiang Huai, "Are you still going?"

Jiang Huai hurriedly followed.

On the way back, Jiang Huai got into Lu Wusong's car habitually.

Unexpectedly, before he put on his seat belt, Lu Wusong said coldly: "Get out of the car."

Jiang Huai was stunned for a moment, and carefully asked: "Is there anything we haven't finished today?" "

No," Lu Wuchong's smile didn't reach his eyes, "It's just that since you don't want to reply to my message, you probably don't want to have anything to do with me, why don't you go back by yourself." Jiang Huai: ... I knew he would definitely not let this

go

. One stubble.

Jianghuai did it on purpose, so he can't say anything about it.

The two were in a stalemate like this, Jiang Huai thought about it, and suddenly his eyes lit up, and under Lu Wusong's gaze, he took out the phone.

Then, in front of Lu Wusong, he typed out the words "Xing Xing".

[receive. ]

Lu Wuchong: ...

an unimaginable path.

"Look, I'm replying to your message." Jiang Huai smiled, trying to get away with it in a clumsy way.

Usually at this time, Lu Wuchong would just turn a blind eye and let him go.

But today I don't know why.

After Jiang Huai finished playing tricks, Lu Wuchong remained expressionless and unmoved.

After a long while, Lu Wuchong opened his mouth slowly, the same sentence—

"Go down."

Jiang Huai: ...

What a stingy person, really holds grudges.

However, just as Jiang Huai stretched out his hand to pull the doorknob, he heard a click.

The doorknob was locked.

... Is this asking him to go down, or is it asking him not to go down?

Jiang Huai did not get out of the car in the end.

After returning to Lu's house, he threw himself on the bed, feeling very tired.

He secretly condemned Lu Wusong's narrow-mindedness in his heart.

It's just that he didn't reply to the message, but he lost his temper so much. The last person who made Jiang Huai so unpredictable was his elementary school classmate.

He is also so narrow-minded, losing his temper at every turn.

But even though Jianghuai thinks so.

After all, he was under the eaves, and he didn't want to offend Lu Wusong, so he might as well behave himself during this time.

He even thought that at night, he reluctantly stopped sleeping with the doll.

However, what he didn't expect was that he waited for a long, long time, but he didn't wait for Lu Wusong, and then he fell asleep in a daze.

In the middle of the night, I vaguely felt someone pushing the door in.

Jiang Huai didn't have a doll in his hands, and he was used to sleeping with something in his hands during this time. When the large shadow was cast on the bed, his hands subconsciously scratched around.

This was the first time Lu Wusong saw him sleep so restlessly.

The lights in the bedroom had been turned off, and the moonlight from outside came in faintly, hitting Jiang Huai's face.

He closed his eyes, his eyelashes fluttering slightly.

The mouth is opened from time to time, and occasionally the tip of his small tongue can be seen, the bright red color seems to still be glistening with water.

Lu Wusong watched for a moment, and most of the depression in his heart dissipated unknowingly.

After lying down, Lu Wusong closed his eyes.

Not long after, his body sank, and he opened his eyes suddenly, seeing Jiang Huai's slender arms resting on his chest.

Lu Wuchong: ...a two-meter bed can roll over.

Although it was the master bedroom, when choosing furniture at that time, because only Lu Wusong lived alone, the bed he chose was more than enough for him to sleep alone.

If it sleeps two people, it is also possible, and it is enough to turn over.

However, it is possible to turn over, but it cannot prevent someone from rolling over.

After Jiang Huai grabbed something, he didn't want to let go.

Even if this "doll" seems a little big, he can't hold it with both arms.

Lu Wuchong sighed, and rubbed the center of his brows, just when he was about to sweep Jiang Huai's arm off, Jiang Huai suddenly moved closer, and mumbled, "Nannah..." Who is Nunnan

?

Without waiting for Lu Wusong to think about anything else, Jiang Huai's face was pressed against him - just right on the crest of his neck, and his breath was also spilled into the lapel of his clothes.

In an instant, Lu Wuchong's whole body froze.

Jiang Huai's face was very small, when it was buried in the crest of his neck, all his face sank in, and Lu Wusong could even feel that the temperature of his cheeks was warm, but the tip of his nose was a bit cold.

Lu Wuchong instantly felt something was wrong.

At this moment, Jianghuai's leg also came up, and it happened to be in that rather awkward place.

Lu Wuchong gritted his teeth: "Jiang Huai!"

Jiang Huai murmured again in his dream, "Princess Qiqi..."

Lu Wuchong: ...

He held back his anger, and with that sudden reaction, he finally made Jiang Huai feel confused. Opened and pushed to the other side of the bed.

The next day, when Jiang Huai woke up, Lu Wuchong was gone.

He thought that Lu Wusong hadn't come back all night, and after going downstairs, he wanted to ask, but found that there was no one downstairs.

Seeing him coming down, the housekeeper smiled and said, "Master Xiao Jiang is awake? Is there class today?"

Jiang Huai rubbed his eyes, "Lu Wuchong... Where is Mr. Lu?"

As expected of the partner who married Mr. Lu.

Basically, the person who dares to call Lu Wusong by his first name is either the kind of person who commits a crime and breaks the can, or Mrs. Lu.

Even the elders in the family would not shout too harshly at Lu Wusong.

The housekeeper smiled and said, "Mr. Lu must have something urgent this morning, so he left after breakfast."

Jiang Huai was a little sleepy.

He always felt a little sore all over his body, as if he had been pinched by something. Hearing what the butler said, without any doubt, he nodded and sat down to eat.

In his heart, he felt that even if Lu Wuchong was angry, he would not be angry for too long - of course, in reality, Lu Wuchong had never really been angry with him so far.

If he was really angry, he probably wouldn't be having such a good time now.

So he felt that after one night, Lu Wuchong should not go to the company early in order to avoid him.

After Jiang Huai finished his meal, he went to paint.

Life is not easy, and you have to work hard to make money.

When Lu Wusong came back from get off work at night, Jiang Huai felt something was wrong.

His reaction is usually very slow, many things happen in front of him, he often can react afterward.

But when Lu Wuchong came back from get off work and went straight to the study, where he ate dinner and didn't return to the bedroom at night, Jiang Huai, no matter how dull he was, could sense something.

This time Lu Wuchong seemed to be really angry.

In the next few days, Jianghuai's idea was confirmed.

Obviously living under the same roof, the two even slept together every night, but they didn't see each other for a week.

Jianghuai has really learned a lot.

At first he just thought that Lu Wusong was stingy, but he didn't expect him to be so stingy, it was shocking.

In addition to being shocked, Jiang Huai was still a little guilty and worried.

Maybe what he did was a little too much, otherwise Lu Wusong wouldn't have been angry for so long.

Being angry is not good for your health, Lu Wuchong stayed up so late every day just to avoid him, it must be even worse.

Jiang Huai felt that it seemed that he should give Lu Wuchong a serious apology.

That night, after Lu Wusong came back, Jiang Huai knocked on the door of his study.

Lu Wusong's deep voice sounded from inside the door, "What's the matter?"

Jiang Huai didn't speak.

He was afraid that once he spoke, Lu Wuchong would not let him in.

After waiting for a while, there was no sound from inside or outside the door.

Jiang Huai was hesitant at first, but now he didn't know what to do, bit his lip, turned around and wanted to leave.

At the same time, the door of the study opened towards him.

Jiang Huai met Lu Wuchong's eyes in the door.

He didn't speak, and Lu Wusong guessed that it was him. When he was working, neither the housekeeper nor the nanny was allowed to knock on the door.

No one dared to disturb him at this time.

Lu Wusong's expression was cold - he looked a little uncomfortable when he looked closely.

Jiang Huai poked his head, and said cautiously: "Are you busy?"

Lu Wuchong said he was busy, but he was not busy either.

Seeing Jiang Huai's searching eyes, Lu Wuchong nodded hesitantly.

Jiang Huai suddenly became sluggish, and whispered: "Okay, you are busy."

Seeing that he turned around and wanted to leave, Lu Wuchong immediately said: "Wait." Jiang Huai

quickly stopped and looked at him curiously, Lu Wuchong's Adam's apple After swiping, I asked: "What do you want to do?"

When the matter came to an end, the person stood in front of him, and the apology was a bit difficult to say.

Jiang Huai lowered his head in embarrassment, his voice was not much louder than a mosquito, "I came to apologize to you..."

Lu Wusong froze.

In the past few days, his anger towards Jianghuai has actually subsided long ago.

As for why Jiang Huai was missing...

Lu Wusong's mood was rather delicate.

Although Jiang Huai sometimes refuses to enter the oil and salt, which is very annoying, but when Jiang Huai really bowed his head and admitted his mistake, Lu Wusong was not very happy.

It can even be said that a little unhappy.

But it's very strange, obviously he was the one who was angry a few days ago, and he was the one who avoided Jiang Huai and didn't see each other these days, but now Jiang Huai bowed his head towards him, and he was also the one who was unhappy.

Lu Wuchong paused for a while, and then slowly said: "Why do you apologize?"

Jiang Huai blinked, reacted, and then said: "Because I didn't reply to your message, I made you angry."

Although he did forget, but he I didn't reply to the message on purpose.

Lu Wuchong realized at this moment that Jiang Huai's character was far less arrogant than he imagined.

It's obviously a small thing, how could someone be angry for so many days because of such a small thing? It's not because of this that he was angry...

But after Jiang Huai knew that he was angry because of this incident, he didn't question or be unconvinced, but came to him to apologize.

very strange.

Some time ago, he felt that Jiang Huai was too much like a spoiled child, but now, he felt that Jiang Huai's obedience made him uncomfortable.

"You don't need to apologize for this matter..." Seeing Jiang Huai finally raised his head, Lu Wuchong paused, then turned around and said, "Come in first."

Jiang Huai's eyes lit up, and he followed behind his ass.

He was a little excited and asked: "Are you not angry?"

Lu Wuchong said: "I was not angry at all."

Jiang Huai felt that he was lying.

But because of the successful apology just now, he didn't expose Lu Wusong.

Entering this study again, Jiang Huai still felt a sense of oppression.

He found that all the feeling of depression came from the tightly drawn curtains in this room, and Lu Wusong seemed to like this kind of room very much, whether it was in the study or in the bedroom, as long as he was alone, he would The curtains will be pulled up.

After Jiang Huai came in, Lu Wuchong sat down and started working.

He was speechless for a while, and was a little idle. After looking around, he stood up and opened the curtain.

It was dark outside the window, no sunlight, only moonlight.

Even if it is faint, there is still light.

When Jiang Huai went to pull the curtains, Lu Wuchong raised his head and looked at Jiang Huai. He gradually stopped his movements and only looked at Jiang Huai's back quietly.

Looking from behind, it was hard to imagine that this would be a twenty-year-old college student.

It is said that high school students believe it.

Jiang Huai looked into the distance through the window, his slender back was faintly exposed, and the thin white back of his neck twisted from time to time with the movement of his head, revealing smooth lines.

Lu Wuchong looked away as if he was scalded.

He pretended to take a sip of the coffee in hand.

At this moment, Jiang Huai turned around and asked him, "What are you drinking?"

His thought was very simple, although the two reconciled, what if Lu Wusong still didn't calm down? He almost always got it right.

Lu Wuchong looked at him without a word.

Jiang Huai stepped forward, hesitated for a moment at the cup of unknown objects, and took a sip anyway.

Immediately afterwards, he looked surprised: "It turned out to be coffee."

Lu Wuchong: "..."

He stared at the rim of the cup that Jiang Huai touched, slowly lowered his eyes, and took a deep breath.

Jiang Huai still didn't know it. After realizing the pain, he quietly stuck out his tongue and put the cup back.

The cup was next to Lu Wusong's hand.

His hands curled up slightly.

After Jiang Huai found this topic, he began to rack his brains to think of new topics.

For example, "What book have you been reading recently?"

Then pull out the book on the shelf.

After realizing that he couldn't even understand the title of the book, he silently put it back and turned to the next topic.

He searched and searched, and he searched for 10% of the things in this study.

Lu Wuchong finally gave up his work, and said in a deep voice, "Jiang Huai."

Jiang Huai hadn't heard him call himself that for a long time, and was almost frightened to stand at attention.

Lu Wuchong said: "I still have to work."

Jiang Huai looked left and right, his eyes fluttered, and if you look closely, you can see that he is somewhat at a loss, like a child who has done something wrong and is being reprimanded.

Lu Wusong's tone softened, "Sit down honestly, okay?"

Jiang Huai paused, thought for a while, and then found a place to sit quietly according to his intention.

Lu Wuchong worked late that day.

At the beginning, I couldn't concentrate very much, and it took a long time to put my energy into it.

When he looked up, the clock had reached twelve o'clock, and Jiang Huai...

fell asleep not far from him.

Lu Wuchong got up, stood in front of Jiang Huai, and looked down at his sleeping face.

Recently, this scene seems to appear frequently.

From the beginning, he didn't think about anything when he was looking at Jiang Huai who was sleeping, but now, there are so many thoughts in his mind that he can't even sort them out clearly.

After pausing for a moment, he leaned over and hugged the sleeping Jiang Huai.

Jiang Huai fell into a deep sleep, even when he was picked up, he only groaned softly, but did not wake up.

The irritability in Lu Wuchong's heart suddenly rose again.