Chapter 50

Jiang Huai wanted to hide his things, but it was too late.

He stammered: "You, what are you doing."

Lu Wuchong pretended to be stupid, "I'm not doing anything, can't I just walk around ?

"

Not giving way, as expected of Lu Wuchong.

He now has a clearer understanding of himself and Lu Wusong.

He knows that he is not as smart as him, and he is no better than him in bickering, and he is even worse than him in cheating.

Therefore, he didn't even intend to confront Lu Wuchong head-on.

If the mountain does not move, it will move.

Jiang Huai kicked his things back, step by step, out of Lu Wusong's sight.

It seemed that he was still planning to keep his mouth shut, not wanting to talk to Lu Wuchong.

However, Lu Wusong's goal has been achieved.

Moreover, Jiang Huai had spoken to him for the first time in the past few days.

How difficult it is.

It was the first time Lu Wusong discovered that Jianghuai was quite capable of torturing people.

But even though Jiang Huai had gone back, he knew that the little fool hadn't given up yet.

He stood at the door, Jiang Huai sat indoors, the two stalemate for a moment, Lu Wuchong leaned against the door frame, feeling a little headache.

To be reasonable, Jianghuai would definitely not listen.

Just as Lu Wusong was trying to repeat the old trick and sanction Jianghuai in the old way——his cell phone rang.

Listen to the ringtone, it should be from the assistant.

On Lu Wusong's mobile phone, the ringtones of contacts are divided into work and life. He pursues efficiency and would rather spend some time setting ringtones for contacts than wasting time on calls that should not be answered.

So, after hearing the assistant's ringtone, he frowned, opened the door behind him and went out to answer the phone.

Jiang Huai was on the sofa, seeing Lu Wusong walking away, his attention was immediately attracted.

He quietly stepped forward, opened the door to a gap, and pressed his ear to it.

Lu Wusong's voice came not far away.

"The people from the Lu family...were just cleaned up some time ago. How long has it been? Have you become dishonest?

" The opportunity is slowly estranged, and there is still a debt to be settled between me and him."

The other side didn't know what to say.

Lu Wuchong kept listening, but didn't speak.

Jianghuai's legs were a little sore from waiting.

At this moment, he heard his name from Lu Wusong's mouth.

"Jiang Huai's matter... you can talk about it later."

Before Jiang Huai could listen carefully, Lu Wusong took a deep breath, took the phone and hurriedly left their bedroom door, and went to a place where no one was around.

Jiang Huai's eyes lit up.

He listened carefully again, and confirmed that Lu Wusong's voice was gone, then opened the door and leaned out half of his body.

Although he didn't know what Lu Wusong was discussing about him, in Jiang Huai's eyes, everything was less important than his "moving house" now.

He went back and took the small luggage he had packed.

Standing in the study, Lu Wuchong said to his assistant, "Tell me." The

assistant said, "The doctor said, Young Master Xiao Jiang has a special constitution. Even without surgery, the frequency of physical examination should be higher. The hormone level in his body Unstable, very easy to get sick, more physical examinations are safer."

Lu Wusong paused, and sneered: "It's not just like that, is it?"

The assistant was a little stunned.

"Jianghuai has a special physique, I know they want to study it," Lu Wusong said, "Tell them, some things come to me directly, and there is no need for you to verbally relay them." The assistant responded

.

"There is still surgery." Lu Wusong closed his eyes and sighed, "Jiang Huai can give them research, but their research purpose can only be one—" "How to ensure the safety of Jiang Huai's life to the maximum extent?

" Under the premise, turn him into a normal man."

If it can't be done, Jianghuai's wish can't be fulfilled.

Lu Wuchong thought, maybe he can think about the ligation.

When the assistant heard him say that, he unconsciously held his breath.

He knew that Jianghuai was fertile, which was obviously a good thing for Lu Wusong.

But now, Lu Wuchong intends to... give up the right to inherit the Lu family?

"Okay, I understand. In addition, there is one more thing," the assistant said, "The old lady said, I hope you can be merciful, we are a family, don't hurt the peace."

Lu Wuchong didn't say anything . say.

The assistant's forehead was covered with cold sweat, and he stammered, "Just these things..."

Lu Wuchong didn't make things difficult for him, and after asking some more questions, he hung up the phone.

The current appearance of the Lu family has a lot to do with the old lady.

When the old lady was in charge of the Lu family in the early days, she also managed the Lu family in an orderly manner.

However, after his... mother passed away, the old lady changed.

She always felt that it was because she had done too many sins in the early years, which led to the death of her youngest daughter at a young age, and made her send a white-haired person to a black-haired person.

So after that, even though they knew that the other daughters had done nothing good in the Lu family, they mostly gave warnings instead of punishment.

When Lu Wusong was young, what he saw the most was the decline of the Lu family.

Those in positions of power are most jealous of being soft-hearted.

Lu Wuchong understands these truths, and believes that he will not let the Lu family go on the old path again.

However, he also wouldn't blame the old lady.

After all, the relatives of the Lu family were nothing more than noisy elders to him, but they were children born to the old lady himself.

After Lu Wusong hung up the phone, he returned to the bedroom.

Opening the bedroom door, Jiang Huai was indeed gone.

Unhurriedly, he picked up his pillow from the head of the bed and walked to the second bedroom next to him.

Generally, every time Jianghuai "moves", the first place he goes to must be the second bedroom he lived in before.

Sure enough, after opening the door, Jiang Huai was curled up under the blanket, reading comics with great interest.

Seeing that the door was opened, Jiang Huai was startled, and said in surprise: "How did you find me?"

Lu Wuchong: "..."

What should he say.

Finding Jianghuai is not a challenge at all.

Lu Wuchong coughed, revealing the pillow behind him.

Jianghuai: "..."

What if this is for? !

"Seeing that you don't like that room so much, I suddenly feel that that room is an eyesore." Lu Wuchong said with a very calm expression, "After thinking about it, why don't we move together." After finishing speaking, he sat down without waiting for Jiang Huai to react

. to bed.

Then, under Jiang Huai's dumbfounded gaze, he put the pillow next to Jiang Huai's pillow, and even stretched out his hand to tidy it up.

Jiang Huai said: "Wait...it's not..."

Lu Wuchong lay down beside him.

After lying down, he said to Jiang Huai, "Give me some quilt, thank you."

Jiang Huai: "..."

Jiang Huai's eyes widened, and he backed away in surprise. After that, his speed was still not as fast as Lu Wusong.

Lu Wuchong stretched out his hand and grabbed the quilt that was tightly wrapped around him.

He had a half-smile, "Do you really want me to do it? If you let me do it, I won't just pull the quilt."

Jiang Huai was about to cry out of anger, and said aggrievedly: "You...you..."

You have been there for a long time, but nothing came out of you.

It is estimated that in his language system, the program package "cursing words" is relatively scarce in resources and cannot be run.

Lu Wusong paused for a moment, and with force on his hands, directly rolled Jiang Huai, including the person and the quilt, into his arms.

Holding Jiang Huai in his arms, he said contentedly, "What were you watching just now? I'll watch it with you."

Jiang Huai buried his head in the quilt, turned himself into a silkworm chrysalis, and refused to communicate.