Chapter 44

"Do you think that I will touch Jiang Huai after half a year at home?" Lu Wuchong stood in front of the company's French windows, his face dark and unclear.

Lu Rumei said: "It's up to you whether you touch it or not. I did everything I could, but I almost gave you medicine and threw it into a room." Lu Wusong helped his forehead, "

You It's best not to do that."

"Of course I won't, do you think everyone is like the Jiang family?" The old lady took her time and dropped another bombshell.

She also knows about this.

Some people, even if they are old or sick, cannot be underestimated.

Lu Rumei said: "Xiao Chong, grandma is getting old, this illness has made grandma take care of a lot of things, including the Lu family's property, the only thing she can't worry about is that she hasn't been able to hug her great-grandson yet." Lu Wuchong did

n't Impressed, "Then if you live to be 200 years old, do you still have to hug your great-grandson's grandson?"

Lu Rumei said nothing.

She knew that she interfered too much in this matter, but...

this matter was a collision of ideas from two generations, it was impossible to say who was right and who was wrong, and no one could say who was right.

After hanging up the phone, Lu Rumei coughed.

Her family doctor knocked on the door and came in, and said to her, "Madam, it's time to take your medicine."

Lu Rumei waved her hand, trying to shake her head, but found that her head was extremely heavy.

There was a familiar spinning before her eyes, and when she came back to her senses, she found that she almost slipped on the ground and was helped up by the doctor.

"You have to take your medicine on time, otherwise you may not even be able to survive this year," the doctor said solemnly, "it will become more and more uncomfortable in the future.

" Rubbing her temples, "Bring me some water."

The doctor finally breathed a sigh of relief seeing that she was willing to take the medicine.

Lu Rumei's hand holding the cup trembled a little.

After she finished taking the medicine, she stared blankly at her hands for a long while before she asked in a daze, "Aren't people so unreasonable when they get old?" The doctor said, "It's all like this, old lady

. "

Lu Rumei sighed, "The doctor who was by my side in the past, although his hands and feet were not very clean, he could speak soft words after all. You are good." The

doctor lowered his head and did not speak.

"I'll tell you about this matter when the right time is right," Lu Rumei said, "I forced him to have a baby, and now he may hate me so much, but after all, I did what I should do, and the rest Let them decide for themselves."

The doctor said: "It's best if you can figure it out."

Lu Rumei smiled: "So what if you don't figure it out? Children and grandchildren have their own blessings. Your boss Lu is right. If I can live to be two hundred years old, do I still expect to hold my great-grandson's grandson?"

Even though she said this, she sighed.

When Jiang Huai returned home with the suspension certificate, the school leader was still by his side to see him off, chattering like an old woman.

"Don't lose this thing. You will need it when you go back to school. Of course, you can make up for it if you lose it, but it's best not to lose it."

Jiang Huai looked at the suspension certificate and folded it twice casually.

"Hey, hey, don't fold it—forget it when you're done folding."

Jiang Huai put it in his pocket.

The school leader followed him, trying to keep up with his pace. It has to be said that people who have been sitting in an office for a long time are still incomparable with young people. He is already sweating from running for a while.

"Have you got the drawing board, easel and brush?" He looked concerned, "Check more often, don't drop anything, of course, if you drop something, it doesn't matter, come to pick it up or we will send it..." Jiang Huai finally couldn't help

it up.

He wanted to be petty, but it was the school leader after all, he didn't dare to lose his temper, his cheeks puffed up with anger, "I know, teacher."

The leader stopped talking and wiped his sweat.

The two stood on the side of the road, and not long after, the Lu family's car came.

As soon as Lu's driver's face was revealed, Jiang Huai's angry expression softened a little, and he even became a little cute.

The driver didn't ask anything, and got out of the car to help him put the cumbersome things on the car, and said hello to the school leader before getting on the car.

The window of the back seat was open, revealing half of Jiang Huai's face.

The school leader got closer and said to him: "Xiao Jiang, if you don't understand anything at home, just call the teacher at the school and ask, you are always welcome at the school." Jiang Huai asked: "Then what if I come back to school

? "

School leader: "..."

This is not welcome.

Looking at his expression, Jiang Huai already knew the answer, and closed the car window angrily.

At night, when Lu Wusong returned home, Jiang Huai was nowhere to be seen.

He tugged on his tie and asked the butler.

The housekeeper said: "Master Xiao Jiang has been in a bad mood since he came back, and he has been hiding in the house and can't come out."

Lu Wusong paused for pulling his tie.

He put down his slender hands, and said calmly, "What are you cooking in the kitchen today?"

The butler said, "I made some more desserts today. It's the blueberry egg tart that the young master loves. The main course is fish maw chicken and stewed ribs."

After finishing speaking, he was so blessed that he yelled to the kitchen, "Aunt Fan, get me two trays. Mr. Lu and Young Master Xiao Jiang will eat on them today.

" , went upstairs.

He knocked on the door.

There was no sound from inside the door.

Lu Wusong frowned, and simply pushed the door open - then, he saw Jiang Huai who was busy hiding snacks.

Lu Wuchong: "..."

Is this because you are not in a good mood?

Jiang Huai sat on the bed, with a blanket under his buttocks, and the residue of snacks around his mouth, hugging the quilt to hide it, "I didn't do anything

!

" He put his tray on the table in front of the sofa, stretched his long legs and stretched his long arms, and easily took out the snacks that Jiang Huai had hidden.

Lu Wuchong gritted his teeth: "Jiang Tiantian."

Jiang Huai raised his eyes, looked at him pitifully, shrank back, and said in a depressed tone: "Okay, I'm eating snacks on the bed, you can deduct my money."

Lu Wuchong gave a meal.

After looking carefully, I found that Jianghuai was actually a little listless, because he was indeed in a bad mood.

In the almost frozen silence, Lu Wusong put down the snack in his hand.

Sitting in front of Jiang Huai, he said in a low and soft tone, "Aren't you happy?"

You know, Lu Wusong has grown up so much, and the number of times he has coaxed people can be counted on the fingers.

It is already his limit to express in action.

It's really a bit of a lie...

Jiang Huai pursed his lips and didn't speak.

"Let's eat, I'll let you indulge yourself this time today, and I'll eat with you," Lu Wusong knew, once he opened the valve, it would be hard to get it back. "Your money will not be deducted." Although it is not JAC's money, it is

all his money.

Just be soft-hearted.

Jiang Huai's eyes lit up immediately.

Lu Wuchong opened the bag of potato chips for him with his own hands, and fed them into his mouth piece by piece.

As Jiang Huai ate, his mood gradually improved.

Seeing him smiling, Lu Wuchong gradually heaved a sigh of relief.

He never knew how it feels to be tied to a person.

Seeing him down, my heart would twist up along with him, wishing I could replace it with my body. When the man was happy, the feeling of being tightened in the heart gradually dissipated, and he was able to catch his breath.

When Lu Wuchong was in a daze, his hand was suddenly pushed.

Returning to his senses, he saw Jiang Huai saying to him, "You eat too."

Lu Wuchong was in a daze, his eyes focused on his lips.

Jianghuai didn't know why.

Lu Wusong said: "Jiang Tiantian."

Jiang Huai raised his head subconsciously when he heard him call this name, and bumped into Lu Wusong's lips that were looking for him.

The hot lips brushed his eyes and landed on the tip of his nose.

Jiang Huai was taken aback.

But Lu Wusong moved his lips away stiffly, and it was difficult to breathe.

Are you here?

It seems to be a kiss?

Why doesn't it feel like lips? Why didn't JAC respond?

Lu Wuchong said stiffly: "There are broken potato chips on your mouth, I wiped them for you..." "

Oh," Jiang Huai also shrank back, and said blankly, "But just now it was a nose."

Lu Wuchong: "..."

He said it didn't look like lips.

"Well, why do you have to wipe it with your lips?" Jiang Huai was still a little confused, "Isn't it better to use your hands?"

Lu Wuchong blinked, and the roots of his ears were a little red amidst Jiang Huai's various questions.

Jiang Huai asked again: "Where is the crumb? Why didn't I touch it?"

Lu Wuchong couldn't bear it anymore, took out a piece of potato chips, and stuffed them directly into his mouth.

"Shut up and eat some snacks."

Jiang Huai was completely idle.

However, it was not completely idle.

To a certain extent, he doesn't like others to break his rules, but after the rules are broken, he is a person who goes with the situation and doesn't bother too much about the outside world.

No matter what kind of situation, he can find a comfortable way of life.

Now that the rules are broken, re-establish the rules.

Like now.

On the second day after he was free, he started to take orders and make money.

He takes an order once, and he can take ten orders more than others, but he has never wanted to paint according to other people's wishes, so he doesn't take many orders.

In fact, there is nothing wrong with being idle.

Jiang Huai originally didn't like a fast-paced life, he prefers to enjoy the wind in the countryside rather than rushing around.

For the sake of his studies, and because he could learn more painting skills in school, he did not miss every class.

Zuo Zuo can't get on now, so it's okay to calm down and enjoy life.

When Jiang Huai was painting, he made another discovery.

The painting he gave to Lu Wusong earlier had already been hooked up by Lu Wusong, and it should be ready to hang on the wall.

no?

Jiang Huai is not an ignorant person, on the contrary, he is very knowledgeable and has a natural intuition for art.

Otherwise, I wouldn't have picked up the most expensive vase and dropped it on the first day I moved in.

Therefore, he knew how expensive the paintings hanging on the walls of Lu's house were.

Now, Lu Wuchong actually plans to hang his painting on it too!

Jiang Huai didn't feel that he was unworthy, but felt that, hanging on the same wall with so many masters, he was more or less excited to be on the podium.

For the past two days, he has been guessing on which wall Lu Wusong wants to hang his painting on.

Is it the wall of the abstract painters of the last century?

Or the wall of the new painter who received the award in the new century?

Jiang Huai was looking forward to it, and even couldn't wait to ask Lu Wuchong.

Another day later, the workers finally came.

With a sullen face, Jiang Huai watched them move the painting into the blank wall of the bedroom, and began to make gestures.

...I guessed wrong.

It is a new century blank wall.

After Lu Wuchong came back from get off work, he looked at the wall in the bedroom, feeling a little distressed.

He didn't care how much the wall cost, it's just that he wasn't used to hanging decorations in the bedroom.

Paintings and his walls are quite expensive. After the wall is damaged, even if it is repaired, it will not be restored to its previous appearance.

But these heartaches were washed away by satisfaction after all.

When I open my eyes in the morning, I will almost be able to see this painting.

Jiang Huai asked: "Why are you hanging here?"

Could it be that Lu Wusong felt that his strength was not comparable to those masters, so he found a blank wall for him?

Lu Wuchong froze.

Previously, he thought that Jiang Huai's paintings could not be hung together with those of the masters, let alone in the bedroom.

As a result, this painting surpassed all the masters and directly came to the c position.

He was also a little embarrassed.

So Qing coughed, "If you want to hang up, you hang up, why are there so many?"

Jiang Huai nodded with a half understanding.

Lu Wusong turned his head to avoid his sight.

...It was given to him anyway, right?

He can do whatever he wants.

The next day, the weather was so fine that Jiang Huai simply went to the balcony to paint.

Unexpectedly, when he was painting, Tang Pingjian, who had not been out of the bedroom for many days, was finally willing to come out to get some air.

It was Jiang Huai who took the initiative to talk to him that day, but now he is painting.

Therefore, even if Tang Pingjian walked to his side, he didn't intend to speak.

Tang Pingjian looked at it for a while, and suddenly said: "It's terrible, my son has found an artist."

The man who guarded him said: "Be honest."

Tang Pingjian closed his mouth angrily.

When he stood beside Jiang Huai, he smelled strongly of alcohol.

It seems that although the old lady is looking for someone to guard him, she actually doesn't care much about it.

After all, he is not his own son, but just a son-in-law.

After Jiang Huai finished the last stroke, he saw Tang Pingjian and was taken aback.

Tang Pingjian found it interesting, and imitated his startled movement and exclaimed, "I've been here for such a long time, did you see me?"

Jiang Huai: "..."

I thought he was not similar to Lu Wuchong before. place.

This is not coming.

Jiang Huai asked: "Why do you stink?"

Tang Pingjian said: "How old are you, kid? Why don't you even know the smell of wine?"

Jiang Huai said: "Of course I know it's the smell of wine, but your body smells worse than wine. Smelly more."

Tang Pingjian felt confused now, he lifted up his clothes, smelled them and said, "Really? This is already the cleanest piece of clothing I have, and it was only washed once half a year ago." Jiang Huai

: "..."

He moved away from Tang Pingjian silently.

Seeing this, Tang Pingjian wanted to move forward again, but was restrained by the bodyguard next to him, and gave up after another warning.

The two are of different ages and statures, standing one and sitting next to each other, but they look very harmonious.

For the rest of the time, none of them spoke to anyone.

After Jiang Huai finished painting, he looked at the little flowers he raised. He recently fell in love with a new variety, but this variety is particularly difficult to raise.

Not only do people need to water it in time and bask in the sun in time, but if the sun does not come out for a long time, it will rot from the roots.

Jiang Huai took care of it for a long time before it grew two or three small flower buds.

Tang Pingjian was quite interested. When he saw Jianghuai watering the flowers, he took the initiative to lean forward and asked, "You can live well."

As long as it was a compliment, Jianghuai would accept it all and was happy for it.

He pursed his lips and smiled modestly, "It's okay."

Tang Pingjian was silent for a moment before he said, "Little friend, can I ask you something?

" After the balcony, it has been quite quiet.

Jiang Huai said: "Okay, you can ask."

"How did you and Lu Wuchong know each other?" Tang Pingjian hesitated for a long time before he could force out this sentence.

Jiang Huai said: "At the banquet."

"That's right, the romantic opening," Tang Pingjian said, "How did you fall in love with each other ?

"

He remembered the way Lu Wuchong looked at Jiang Huai when he was eating.

He didn't believe it: "It's necessary to have a long nose to lie."

Jiang Huai also told this story and believed in it. He touched his nose and said with certainty: "I didn't lie."

Tang Pingjian said "tsk" twice.

He changed the way of asking again, "Then during the time you lived with Lu Wuchong, how did he..."

How was it?

The rest of the words, when facing Jiang Huai's sincere eyes, he couldn't say anything.

Tang Pingjian sighed and waved his hand, "I've finished asking what I want to ask."

Jiang Huai blinked, unable to figure out what he meant, and looked at the bodyguard for help.

The bodyguards were only in charge of guarding Tang Pingjian, and they just ignored the rest.

Seeing that he was at a loss, Tang Pingjian took the initiative to change the subject, "By the way, you are not as rough as ordinary men, just like a little girl." Jiang Huai looked at

him even more shocked.

After a while, he was a little bit unconvinced and said: "You lied."

He is not like a little girl!

Tang Pingjian: "Why am I lying to you?"

After he finished speaking, Jiang Huai's eyes immediately turned red.

He pursed his lips and looked at Tang Pingjian. After a while, his whole body turned his back to him and ignored him.

Tang Pingjian: "..."

What he wants to say is that Jiang Huai is already married to his son, so what kind of man is there? Isn't homosexuality pretty good?

Jianghuai's behavior is considered good, but his behavior is a little gentle.

But there were bodyguards watching over him, Tang Pingjian was afraid that they would throw him off the balcony, so he said bitterly, "I didn't mess with him." The

bodyguards watched him carefully.

Tang Pingjian: ...injustice.

When Lu Wuchong came back at night, the first thing he saw was Jiang Huai who had painted his face black.

Then there was Tang Pingjian who stood aside and looked at Jiang Huai from time to time.

Lu Wuchong: "..."

He asked, "What shape is this?"

Jiang Huai wiped the stuff on his face, but he didn't get it. Lu Wusong stretched out his hand to help him wipe it off bit by bit.

After wiping it clean, I realized that Jiang Huai's eye sockets were still red.

Lu Wuchong's brows slowly frowned, and he glanced at Tang Pingjian next to him, seemingly absently.

His eyes were so cold that he seemed to be freezing to death.

After wiping off the remaining black paint on Jiang Huai's chin, Lu Wuchong straightened his body and walked straight towards Tang Pingjian.

Then, without saying a word, he grabbed Tang Pingjian's lapel, his eyes were like knives, and his tone was condensed, "What are you doing?"

Tang Pingjian, who was yelling wronged in front of the bodyguard, became a boring gourd at this moment.

Fuck, he didn't do anything.