Chapter 78

With Jiang Xiu's reminder, Jiang Huai was not particularly surprised when Jiang Qimin called.

He didn't answer it directly.

When anyone has run out of patience with someone, he doesn't want to continue wasting time. He can't help Jiang Qimin with such things.

Jiang Qimin never gave up and made three phone calls in a row. He didn't give up until he was sure that Jiang Huai didn't answer his calls on purpose.

Facing the blacked-out phone screen, Jiang Huai breathed a sigh of relief.

But it was too early for him to relax.

On the second day after Jiang Qimin finished calling him, another call from an unknown number came to Jiang Huai's mobile phone. He was afraid of missing important news, so he answered it without any precautions.

As soon as the phone was connected, Jiang Yu's voice came.

"Jianghuai, you are capable now, it's because your wings are stiff, you are so powerful, you don't care about the Jiang family's life, do you?"

Jianghuai was stunned for a moment.

It wasn't just him, Lu Wuchong was also beside him, and he also heard the lunatic questioning from the other side.

Lu Wuchong frowned, and was about to take the phone from Jiang Huai's hand, but Jiang Huai blinked after being stunned, and then hung up the phone.

Lu Wuchong: "..."

Forget it, Jiang Huai is stupid, his ability to irritate people is first-rate.

The other side must have been dumbfounded, and after a few minutes, they called again, "I know this is your number, you don't have to pretend to be deaf and dumb! Don't pretend to be dead!"

Jiang Huai hung up again.

Jiang Yu was about to die of anger, and this time he called again, and when the call was connected, he shouted, "Are you playing with me?"

Jiang Huai hung up again.

After repeating this three or four times, Jiang Huai never blocked Jiang Yu, but answered his calls every time. At the beginning, Jiang Yu was able to say a complete sentence, but the next few times, he didn't finish his sentence. It was hung up by Jianghuai.

When the sixth call comes.

Jiang Yu finally learned to be honest, panting with anger, but still restrained, "Wait! I promise I won't swear."

Only then did Jiang Huai stop hanging up the phone.

Lu Wuchong watched from the side: ...

today he refreshed his understanding of Jianghuai, who said Jianghuai is stupid? Whoever says Jiang Huai is stupid in the future, he will definitely use this matter to slap that person in the face.

"You..." Jiang Yu also had difficulty speaking, "Why didn't you answer Dad's call?"

Jiang Huai paused, "I answered, but it was useless."

Jiang Yu was a little anxious again, "How could it be useless, aren't you Are you all married to Lu Wuchong? As long as Lu Wuchong is willing to let go of this matter, everything will be easy, Jiang Huai, just take it as my beg, can you plead with Lu Wuchong for father?" Jiang Huai said nothing

.

"Don't forget!" Jiang Yu gritted his teeth, "Who the hell married you into the Lu family? If it wasn't for the fact that your father used so many connections, would you be where you are today?

" Lu Wuchong suddenly said, "I really should thank my father-in-law."

Jiang Yu: "..."

He never thought that Lu Wuchong would be by his side.

In his subconscious mind, Jiang Huai and Lu Wuchong were still two separate individuals after all, and he didn't regard them as a couple or husband and wife at all, even if they had already left the country together.

While Jiang Yu was startled, Lu Wuchong's handsome face appeared in his mind again.

Always with a nonchalant expression, he doesn't seem threatening.

But whoever those eyes caught, no one dared to provoke him.

It is impossible for such a person to have any relationship with him anymore... But obviously, it was possible before.

Jiang Yu's voice became much weaker, "No, that's not what I meant, it has nothing to do with you..." "It has

nothing to do with me?" Lu Wuchong could hardly hide the sarcasm in his tone.

He never concealed his disdain.

One is because even if he really doesn't give people face, others can't do anything to him.

What's more, these people are not worthy of his good looks - because some people are stepping on other people's bottom line, some people have a good temper, Xiaoxiao also brought this matter before.

But it is a pity that Lu Wuchong is not the kind of person with a good temper.

After a pause, he said, "Jiang Huai and I are a family recognized by the law. How can there be no relationship? I don't quite understand, can you explain to me?" To be honest, if it wasn't for Jiang Huai, would Jiang

Yu It is not always possible to have a chance to talk to Lu Wuchong.

After all, it was purely accidental that Lu Wuchong was able to take a fancy to Jianghuai's information.

If it weren't for the fact that the "able to have children" on Jianghuai's documents is too conspicuous among the files that follow the rules, it has attracted Lu Wusong's attention. .

After the old lady passed away, Lu Wuchong made some adjustments to the Lu family.

It is not an exaggeration to say that the Lu family is as solid as a rock.

When Jiang Yu heard Lu Wuchong say that, he was choked for a while.

Ever since Jianghuai married Lu Wusong, every time he spoke coldly to Jiang Huai, Lu Wusong would be there to protect him.

Lu Wuchong is the person he likes, this makes him feel more uncomfortable than Jiang Huai choking with him directly.

He even prefers that Jiang Huai is the one who said these things to him now and showed off his marriage to Lu Wuchong, so that he can go back anyway, but now it is Lu Wuchong who said these things.

He realized a fact—

that is, Lu Wuchong should really like Jianghuai, to a certain extent.

Jiang Yu muttered for a long time.

Lu Wuchong asked: "It seems that you can't explain it."

Jiang Yu thought of Jiang Qimin, who was in a state of distress, and froze—this was the last card Jiang Huai could hold, he couldn't just give up like this!

"Jianghuai... No, brother," Jiang Yu said with tears, "You can save the Jiang family, no matter what, you are also a member of the Jiang family, if something happens to the Jiang family, will it be of any benefit to you? "

Jiang Huai took the phone, with a calm expression on his face, "I really can't do anything."

In Jiang Yu's voice of crying, Jiang Huai hung up the phone.

So far, Jiang Yu never called again.

Lu Wusong watched from the sidelines, and felt a little lucky while he was relieved.

Fortunately, he didn't mess with Jiang Huai like this.

Otherwise, it's not a matter of coaxing or not. I'm afraid he's bankrupt and becomes a bereaved dog, and Jiang Huai probably won't take another look at him.

Jiang Huai sighed after hanging up the phone.

Then, he finally put Jiang Yu's mobile phone number into the blacklist.

A few days later, about a week or so later, Jiang Huai heard about the marriage between the Jiang family and the Tao family through Lu Wusong.

No one expected that the Jiang family and the Tao family could get together.

Moreover, the one who married Jiang Yu was none other than Tao Qingli.

At first, when Lu Wusong told Jiang Huai that the Jiang family and the Tao family were married, Jiang Huai did not respond.

In his previous life, he married the Tao family once, and knew that the Jiang family and the Tao family were somewhat involved.

Seeing that he didn't respond, Lu Wuchong squinted his eyes, feeling that his attitude was a little too plain, but this kind of suspicion only flashed away in his heart, and he didn't go into it.

Then, he told Jiang Huai that it was Tao Qingli and Jiang Yu who got married.

Jiang Huai opened his eyes wide.

"How could it be, how could it be the two of them?"

In the Tao family, Tao Qingli was favored. She was very capable, much stronger than her younger brother Tao Chunan.

Lu Wuchong said: "Tao Chunan disobeyed the family's management and ran away by himself. The Tao family had no choice but to send Tao Qingli out."