Chapter 77

It may be that a big stone in his heart fell to the ground, and Jiang Huai's appetite also rose.

In the past, Lu Wuchong hated that he couldn't pass the rice to his mouth to feed him. With this feeding method, Jiang Huai should not cooperate or not, and he refused to open his mouth and refuse to eat after being beaten to death.

Later, I listened to the doctor's words, even if I didn't want to eat, I would force a little into my mouth.

But eating like that made him not only uncomfortable, but Lu Wuchong also felt distressed when he saw it.

Now everything is fine, the baby in his belly finally stopped tormenting him, and Jiang Huai's appetite is even better than before he was not pregnant.

Simultaneously with his appetite, Lu Wusong's cooking skills.

Before he cooked for Jianghuai, he didn't realize that he was quite talented in cooking.

Obviously looking at him, he looks like a seed player in the fried kitchen.

The advantage of two people being able to cook is that they don't have to suffer from the torture of foreigners' cooking skills, and have to adapt to the taste of foreign food, how to eat or how to eat.

Lu Wusong also often asks a nutritionist how to combine nutrition.

Under his care, Jiang Huai has gained a lot of weight visible to the naked eye, and he has regained all the flesh that was lost due to the pregnancy reaction, and even surpassed it by a lot.

After five months of pregnancy, Jiang Huai's belly could hardly be covered by clothes.

Fortunately, since Lu Wuchong went to school to pick him up and was discovered by his classmates, these people didn't dare to ask any more questions.

They are not children anymore, they will not be as straightforward and naive as they were in middle and high school, knowing who can be provoked and who cannot be provoked.

Jianghuai didn't offend them either. When they were dealing with Jianghuai, at most they didn't dare to joke much, and the rest of the time they were fine.

There are still three months left for this semester's course work, and it will be the time when Jianghuai will produce when they are on winter vacation.

Since there is no birth canal, only caesarean section can be performed, and the time of Jianghuai's delivery can be chosen.

The doctor's suggestion is to have an autopsy earlier, so that their mother and child will be separated as soon as possible and become two separate individuals. This is a better thing for Jianghuai, and it can end the risks of having a child as soon as possible.

It's just that the child may need to live in an incubator for a period of time, but now that medical technology is advanced, premature babies can also be well taken care of, and the mortality rate is not very high, so there is no need to worry too much.

In the past few months, Jianghuai still needs to go to the hospital frequently for pregnancy tests.

As long as there is no problem with the fetus, surgery can be performed in August.

In fact, if you do the math, it doesn't take long at all.

As the month progressed, Jiang Huai became more and more able to feel the movement of the baby in his stomach, and he also had a deeper feeling about childbirth and surgery.

Fortunately, Lu Wuchong was by his side.

So his nervousness could hardly be brewed, and he always felt that Lu Wusong could help him solve everything.

From Lu Wusong's body, he could feel an unparalleled sense of security.

This is the trust he has never entrusted to others.

When Jiang Huai's pregnancy entered six months, the news of his going abroad could not be kept secret.

In fact, his coming out to be an exchange student can not only increase his knowledge, but also provide cover for him to have a baby.

Even though he is calm about having a baby now, many voices from the outside world are beyond his control, so Lu Wuchong's attitude is that it is better to have one thing more than one thing less, and to hide it as much as he can.

However, there are two living people missing in the country, and it is impossible for no one to notice.

The first to feel something was wrong was the Jiang family.

It was the weekend, Jiang Huai went out to sketch, accompanied by Lu Wuchong.

One of the two people is holding a drawing tool, and the other is holding a computer for work. Intimately found a lawn to sit down.

The environment in this community is very good, and the quality of the neighbors is also very high. When seeing Jiang Huai with a big belly, he took the initiative to talk to him and asked him how many months he was pregnant.

Jiang Huai was still very surprised - his classmates always thought that he must have gained weight, after all, his face had grown a lot of flesh.

Or, it was some random guess, thinking that he had some kind of disease, which was stimulated by hormones.

I didn't expect the neighbor's wife to have such sharp eyes.

"You have such a belly, do you still use my sharp eyes?" The neighbor's wife was also surprised, "Isn't this obvious at a glance?" She said to Lu Wusong

: "Your wife is so cute."

become a woman.

Jiang Huai didn't want to be recognized as a woman before because he didn't want to admit that he was special and different.

But now, he has accepted his differences, and he doesn't feel any shame in being recognized as a woman. He thinks women are beautiful in themselves.

But he still cast his eyes on Lu Wusong for help.

He really can't handle this kind of thing.

When Lu Wuchong received the call for help, he coughed with a smile on his face, relying on the neighbor's incomprehension of Chinese, he said unscrupulously, "You want me to help you out?"

Jiang Huai was taken aback, and nodded.

Is there even a need to ask this kind of thing?

Lu Wusong said: "Is that supposed to give me some benefits?"

More benefits?

Jiang Huai was at a loss, staring at Lu Wusong for a long time without saying a word. Lu Wuchong was unhurried, and then said: "Then I owe it first."

He said to the neighbor's wife, "My wife is very cute, but also relatively shy."

The neighbor's wife laughed: "You can tell , you are very affectionate, I think her belly is getting bigger, it is better not to be directly exposed to the sun, in case of heatstroke, it will be bad."

Lu Wusong said: "Okay, I see, thank you for reminding "

They chatted with each other for a few more words, and the neighbor's wife greeted Jiang Huai's belly before leaving.

As soon as the neighbor left, Lu Wuchong hooked Jiang Huai.

Under Jiang Huai's unclear eyes, Lu Wuchong suddenly grabbed him, pulled him into his arms, and kissed his face, "Don't you want to draw? Let's start."

Jiang Huai pursed his lips, feeling a A kind of peaceful happiness.

He hesitated and said, "The benefit just now..."

"I owe it first," Lu Wuchong said calmly, leaning into his ear, "When I am happy, I will collect the debt from you." Halfway through the

painting At that moment, Jianghuai's cell phone rang.

He was in a hurry when his emotions were interrupted. After searching for a long time, he took out the phone from his pocket.

After seeing the note, he immediately lost interest in answering the phone.

It was none other than the Jiang family.

In fact, this number belonged to Mrs. Jiang, but every time she called Jiang Huai, Jiang Qimin was with her. Jiang Huai felt that this number had nothing to do with Mrs. Jiang herself.

When Jiang Huai wanted to put the phone aside, Lu Wuchong raised his eyebrows, "Why didn't you answer it?"

He shook his head.

Lu Wuchong took the mobile phone from his hand, connected the call, and pressed speakerphone.

"Hey, is this Tiantian?" Mrs. Jiang's voice came from the phone, "Tiantian, why didn't you tell your mother when you went abroad?" Jiang Huai

paused, "It's only a year."

Mrs. Jiang was silent down.

This time it seemed that there was no one around her, no Jiang Qimin, no Jiang Yu, it was so quiet that it was dead silent.

She sniffed, her voice choked with faint sobs, "One year is not short...why didn't you tell mom?"

Jiang Huai fell silent.

Mrs. Jiang calmed down her emotions, "Tiantian, your personality is always like this. Whenever someone hurts you, you will always remember the grudge and never open your heart again. But sometimes, can you put yourself before others? Think about it? Are you going to hate your mother for the rest of your life?"

She was referring to all the things she had done to Jianghuai when she was a child.

Jiang Huai didn't know how to explain this.

Because he doesn't have any hateful emotions towards Jiang Xiu. As a son, he still has feelings for his mother, but it's just like Jiang Xiu treats him. He is not Jiang Xiu's most beloved son, and Jiang Xiu is not the most beloved son in his life. important part.

It's obviously a fair thing.

Maybe Jiang Xiu finally realized.

The mother-child relationship between her and Jiang Huai has probably come to an end, whether it is in love or in law.

After all, even such a big matter as going abroad, Jianghuai can keep silent and never talk to the "family".

"The last time mom saw you, she asked if you wanted to go with mom, and you probably wouldn't agree, right?" Jiang Xiu said in a low tone.

Follow her?

Lu Wusong narrowed his eyes.

Jiang Huai looked at Lu Wuchong with some helplessness.

Jiang Xiu wiped her face, and said with a strong nasal cavity: "Mom has no other intentions, but if you don't follow me, don't trust your father's mercy...Recently, your father has a lot of troubles in business. Place, I hope you can help, if he calls you, you should pretend you didn't see it...don't answer it."

Jiang Huai didn't expect her to say this, and he was a little dazed.

After hanging up the phone, he stared blankly at the phone, and suddenly remembered the scar on Jiang Xiu's face when he saw Jiang Xiu last time.

Later, he also realized that it was probably Jiang Qimin who hit him.

During that time, the Jiang family hoped that he could give birth to a child for Lu Wusong, and put a lot of effort into him. Jiang Huai remembered that Jiang Xiu had been urging him all the time.

You've been urging me all the time, but in the end you feel sorry for him?

"My dad's matter..." Jiang Huai murmured.

Lu Wuchong said: "Let me help?"

He used interrogative sentences, because he didn't think Jiang Huai would be so kind that he had no bottom line.

Sure enough, Jiang Huai shook his head, "You didn't do it, did you?" "

This," Lu Wusong leaned into his ear, "Guess."

Jiang Huai: "..." Why did he have to guess everything?

"Unfortunately, he went downhill by himself, and it has nothing to do with me," Lu Wusong paused, "But I still want to ask you, why did your mother ask you to follow her?" Could it be that Jiang Huai asked her for help

? up?

Was it during that time when you were thinking about divorcing him?

It wasn't Lu Wuchong's guessing, it was just the Jiang family's seemingly incompatible appearance, it's hard to say how much sincerity these relatives get together, how could Jiang Xiu suddenly want to take Jiang Huai away.

However, he has wronged Jianghuai a bit.

Jiang Huai pushed him a little, "She asked herself."

Lu Wuchong pretended to be in pain, covered his chest, hugged him in Jiang Huai's frightened eyes, and kissed him on the mouth, deeply Said: "Jianghuai."

Jianghuai said "Huh?"

"I never thought you held grudges," Lu Wuchong stared at him, "If you had held grudges, you wouldn't have chosen to forgive me after I did something wrong." How could Jiang Huai really hold grudges

?

If he really holds grudges, why can he choose to forgive when others say sorry to him?

"Also," Lu Wusong pressed the tip of his nose with deep eyes, "Whether it's the Jiang family or the Lu family, no matter who dares to touch you, I'll take his life."