Chapter 83

Lu Wusong opened the letter tremblingly.

For a moment, he almost thought it was a suicide note, his blood was surging, and after a while, he opened the envelope with trembling hands, and took out the candy first.

The sugar has melted a bit, it can be seen that Jianghuai has been hiding it from his pocket for a long time.

The stationery doesn't seem to be new either.

Lu Wuchong frowned, and after reading two lines, the whole person fell into a wordless silence.

The first line of the letter read: [Lu Wuchong, I seem to be dead! ]

It is not written in accordance with the format of ordinary letters at all.

Even more silent is yet to come.

The next few lines were crossed out by Jiang Huai, but through the traces of his writing, he could vaguely see what he wrote.

The lines that were crossed out were roughly written like this -

[Actually, I am a reborn person, and I have already died once. ]

[If you don't believe me, I can prove it to you. In my previous life, I was not married to you, but to the Tao family. After half a year, something will happen to the Tao family. Of course, I don't know what it is. Anyway, their family People are in a hurry. ]

[I can feel recently that the disease I had in my previous life is coming again, and my life is probably at the end, I know you like me, so I don't want you to be sad for me, I'm gone, you too Don't come to me. ]

The above contents were all crossed out by JAC.

This is basically the letter Jiang Huai left when he ran away last time. He took the previous letter and made it into a new letter.

Lu Wuchong: "..."

This person didn't even bother to write a new letter.

After discovering this incident, Lu Wusong's first reaction was not as usual, he was so angry that he couldn't laugh or cry.

Instead, I thought: Fortunately, it was not a suicide note.

Otherwise, he might not even be able to hold Jianghuai out of the operating room, and he would already be about to collapse.

After crossing out those contents, Jiang Huai wrote again:

[Lu Wuchong, I don't think I will die. ]

[The sugar is for you. In fact, I'm not nervous at all, and I don't know why you have to be so nervous, which makes me very uncomfortable, but I'm so happy that you promised me to take care of the baby. ]

[You will be rewarded with candy. ]

[Don't frown all the time, okay? In fact, when I see you in pain, I feel bad too. When I come out of the operating room, I want to see you smiling, okay? ]

Lu Wuchong has a sore nose.

He always felt that Jiang Huai was not particularly sensitive to his emotional perception.

Jiang Huai's character is as if he has covered himself with a huge glass cover. He is in his own greenhouse and cannot be disturbed by the storm outside.

Such a character has advantages and disadvantages.

The advantage is that he doesn't have to be troubled by other people's emotions, but the disadvantage is that in many cases, Lu Wusong doesn't really feel his love for himself.

Although he knew that Jiang Huai had feelings for him.

Never before at this moment can Lu Wuchong feel so clearly that he is also loved by Jiang Huai, and Jiang Huai also cares about his feelings.

He folded the letter with great care and put it back in the envelope.

After sitting quietly for a while, he wiped away the tears from the corners of his eyes, took a deep breath trembling, and returned to the door of the operating room.

This time, he felt as if he was much quieter.

His world is no longer impetuous, but more of a dead silence, and he patiently waits for his antidote to come out.

I don't know how long it has been, it seems to be as long as a century.

The doctor came out of the operating room, followed by the loud cry of the baby. With a happy expression on his face, he said to Lu Wuchong, "Congratulations, father and son are safe, and the child is very good." Lu Wuchong

thought The tight string suddenly loosened.

In an instant, he even felt a little dark in front of him, and he was able to stand up by leaning on the wall of the hospital.

"The weight of the baby is a little light, but it is considered healthy after so many days of premature birth," the doctor asked, "Do you still not know the sex of the baby?" Lu Wusong asked hoarsely, "Boy or girl?" The

doctor

asked Said: "It's a little boy, his organs are well developed."

During this time, Lu Wuchong was very satisfied knowing that Jianghuai was safe.

He didn't care, his eyes were only fixed on the door of the operating room, as if he could see Jiang Huai through the wall.

The operation time is actually not very long, and it is about the same as an ordinary caesarean section.

Jiang Huai felt that he had a sweet dream, he didn't feel anything when he fell into a coma, and when he woke up, there was Lu Wuchong's crying and smiling face in front of him.

The doctor was also standing by.

Lu Wuchong wanted to hug him but didn't know where to start, he was at a loss visible to the naked eye.

It was the doctor who reminded him: "He has a surgical incision on his body, it's best not to touch him now, and it won't be too late to hug him after he recovers."

Lu Wuchong finally gave up.

The anesthetic has not worn off yet, and Jiang Huai's consciousness has not fully recovered.

He felt like a naked baby now, with no sense of security at all. After hearing the doctor's words, he even had the urge to cry: "No... hug..." Lu Wusong didn't think so at first

. Hearing what he said clearly, only seeing his anxious expression, he also became anxious.

He leaned in front of Jiang Huai and comforted him in a soft voice: "What do you want to do?"

Jiang Huai was vague, and tears burst out of his eyes uncontrollably, "I want...I want to hug..."

The anesthetic affects more than just The body, as well as the human brain and tongue will be affected. Lu Wusong checked the information and knew that this is a normal phenomenon in Jianghuai.

But seeing Jiang Huai crying, he still felt distressed.

Regardless of the doctor's obstruction, he stepped forward and hugged Jiang Huai, feeling the familiar tenderness, his heart that had been suspended for a whole morning finally fell into place, and he had a trance feeling of "both he and Jiang Huai survived".

The doctor was very helpless.

Most of the time, patients at this stage don't know what they are doing, and after the anesthetic wears off, this memory won't even be saved, and they won't remember it at all.

It's enough to answer, there is no need to really hug.

Lu Wusong touched Jiang Huai's face, and asked softly, "Do you feel uncomfortable?"

Jiang Huai half-closed his eyes, eyes full of tears, choked up his upper body, and then lay back down, ignoring Lu Wusong , said to himself: "I'm hungry, I want to eat."

"This really won't work," the doctor said hastily, "Fast for six hours after the operation, and wait for him to exhaust..."

Jiang Huai cried out.

Doctor: "..."

Lu Wuchong was like an ignorant parent. Seeing him suffer so much that he didn't know what to do, he wiped Jiang Huai's tears and said, "He lied to you, how could he not let you eat? , Be good, when you feel better, I'll take you to eat hot pot and spicy fish."

The doctor's pupils trembled, and he hesitated to speak.

Jiang Huai got the promise, and the crying stopped, but he was still sobbing.

His attention was diverted again, and he wanted to raise his hand to touch his belly, but found that the sensation of his hand had not recovered, so he was wronged and said, "Where is the baby?" The doctor said, "The baby is in the incubator. If you want

to If you want to watch it, you have to watch it after getting up from the bed."

Jiang Huai was shocked, and said with his tongue out: "Is it not in my stomach?" The doctor

was confused by this question: "...well, it is not there."

, but began to cry again, crying incomprehensibly sadly, sobbing: "Why is the baby not in my stomach? He should be here...Baby, how can it not be in my stomach, woo woo woo. "

Lu Wuchong: "..."

Doctor: "..."

Although the doctor is used to seeing such scenes, he still can't bear to look directly at them. However, what is even more puzzling to him is that if it were any other family members, they would have already bent over laughing, and even videotaped the patient while laughing.

Not only did Lu Wuchong not smile, he even had a gentle look on his face.

He grabbed a pillow from the side, placed it on Jiang Huai's stomach, kissed Jiang Huai's eyelashes wet with tears, and said softly: "The baby is not gone, isn't the baby still here?" Jiang Huai raised his head with

difficulty .

After confirming that his stomach was swollen, he immediately felt relieved, blinked his eyes, pouted his face like a little angel, and said blankly: "Still?"

Lu Wusong said: "Still."

Jiang Huaisong Take a breath.

Then, fell asleep again.

After Jiang Huai fell asleep, Lu Wuchong blinked the same wet eye sockets, turned his head to look at the doctor, and said in a deep voice, "Thank you very much this time." The doctor quickly waved his hand, "It's all my job, it should

be ."

When Jiang Huai really woke up, he and Lu Wusong were left in the ward.

His sanity has returned to normal, and the anesthesia has passed, followed by the pain from the abdominal surgical incision. But still within the tolerable range.

As soon as Jiang Huai opened his eyes, Lu Wuchong noticed it, and quickly asked, "Do you want to drink water?"

He nodded.

Before he got up, Lu Wuchong shook the hospital bed, Jiang Huai took his hand, took a few sips, and after his throat became less dry, he asked, "Where's the baby?

" Forgot everything that happened.

Lu Wuchong paused, with a slightly hesitant expression on his face, "It's in the incubator."

Jiang Huai sensitively caught his hesitation.

His eyes were wide open, and he asked a little scared: "Is the baby healthy?"

"Healthy, he must be healthy," Lu Wusong said quickly, "The doctor said that he is developing very well, and he was expected to stay in the incubator for a month before, but now it is estimated that he will be healthy." Half a month will be enough, and if the situation is better, the time can be shortened."

Jiang Huai was relieved.

In fact, he always felt that he had forgotten something, but it may be that the anesthetic had just passed, his mind was dull, and he couldn't remember what it was at all.

Jiang Huai suddenly said: "I want to see him."

Lu Wusong said: "The baby can't leave the incubator yet, and you can't get out of bed, we'll talk about it after you can get out of bed."

Jiang Huai's health has always been Lu Wusong's The bottom line.

But whenever his bottom line is touched, he will not be obedient to Jianghuai, and his attitude is very firm.

It was true that Jiang Huai couldn't get out of bed a little bit, and the wound on his abdomen kept hurting when he moved a little. In fact, the current level of medicine is advanced, and the hospital where Zou Xuan works is professional. He has suffered much less than most pregnant women.

But Lu Wuchong was too nervous.

For this, Jiang Huai said: "Just relax a little bit, you haven't sat down since I woke up."

Lu Wuchong remembered what Jiang Huai said in the letter, he would be nervous, and his expression was a little stiff.

He listened to Jiang Huai and sat down.

"By the way," Jiang Huai finally remembered what he had forgotten, "Baby is..."

"Tian Tian," Lu Wuchong suddenly remembered something, and took his hand quietly, "Our current society advocates equality between men and women, you know this?" He was a little nervous

.

Just now at the door of the operating room, he only cared about Jiang Huai's safety, so the child's gender naturally had to be pushed back.

Now...

Jiang Huai's eyes lit up, as if he understood what he meant, "I know, this should be done, no gender should be discriminated against."

Lu Wusong heaved a sigh of relief, "It's good to know. "

"I think girls are so cute. I heard that many people look down on girls," Jiang Huai sighed, "I don't know what these people think."

Lu Wuchong: "...um..."

Jiang Huai's tone changed, and there was no lack of longing in worry, "What should we do if our baby enters society and is discriminated against? I must protect her well." "This..." Lu Wusong has

never I feel that one sentence has been so hot, "You don't have to worry about this."